Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 2013 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
The movie will reveal the "future" of yorozuya. We see the mature version of Shinpachi and Kagura in the poster.

The article also says it won't be a joke like the '2 years after' arc (ep.202-203) and will take a more normal setting. Perhaps the movie would reveal a possible ending direction for Gintama unlike what we orginally thought.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 23, 2013 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
From the pic, kagura is wearing gin's usual outfit, Shinpachi has his wooden sword.
Also looks like a parody of SAO.
May 23, 2013 6:28 AM

May 2012
Looks badass but for the love of god, dont let Gintama end!!!
May 23, 2013 6:31 AM

Oct 2011
Oh god ... I can't wait ...

PolychromeMay 23, 2013 6:38 AM
May 23, 2013 6:31 AM

Sep 2011
This looks awesome, but i really doubt they would end gintama like this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 23, 2013 9:07 AM
Jan 2012
I hope it's not the end of Gintama...Besides, Kagura wearing Gin's outfit, Shinpachi having his sword, talking about future...I hope Gin won't die D:
May 23, 2013 9:11 AM
Mar 2012
kagura looks hot and shinpachi looks a lot more intimidating than he should be, pretty sure it's just some trolling going on
May 23, 2013 10:25 AM

Jul 2010
DAMN! This looks SO awesome.Can't wait.
May 23, 2013 10:29 AM

Jun 2009
Kagura looks fucking awesome there. For that matter so does Shinpachi.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 23, 2013 12:17 PM
Aug 2011
So many feels that I don't know what to make of this.

Kuguraaaaaa.
Shinpachi's face though lfkjdas;fjsdal;fjasklfa.
May 23, 2013 12:26 PM

Jan 2008
Both look awesome, but I still can't help but think of them just trying to troll us.

Ah the memories.
May 23, 2013 1:36 PM

Sep 2011
gintoki probably gets sent into the future or an alternate reality where he died or something

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 23, 2013 3:00 PM
Apr 2013
I'm excited for the movie, but I really hope Gintama wouldn't be ending this soon.
May 23, 2013 9:46 PM

Jan 2012
That this is a time travel into the future sounds pretty logic since Gintoki does not look any different.
How I love a game
May 23, 2013 9:50 PM

Nov 2010
Zack312 said:
That this is a time travel into the future sounds pretty logic since Gintoki does not look any different.
Well the only pic with him in it, Kagura and Shinpachi aren't different either.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
gintoki probably gets sent into the future or an alternate reality where he died or something
Naruto just had a movie similar to that, I hope it's not that.
May 23, 2013 10:33 PM
Apr 2012
Looks super awesome and interesting, but I don't want to see Gintama end yet.
May 24, 2013 12:45 PM

Apr 2010
when i think that i'll have to wait another years to be able to watch Bluray Sub .....U____U
May 24, 2013 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
IntroverTurtle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Naruto just had a movie similar to that, I hope it's not that.

Sounds like all the more reason for Gintama to do it, then. You know, to troll the hell out of Naruto (or It's A Wonderful Life for that matter). Sounds great to me.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 24, 2013 3:10 PM

Jul 2012
Why is everyone saying Shinpachi looks different he looks exactly the same to me.

Here found some better quality scans

I think Gintoki finally found that time machine he is always searching for XD.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
May 24, 2013 3:14 PM

Nov 2010
Num1dad_Asura said:
Oh wow, now that would actually make the whole movie worthwhile. He climbs into a vending machine and is sent forward in time(the opposite of where he always wants to go).
May 26, 2013 1:56 PM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Num1dad_Asura said:
Oh wow, now that would actually make the whole movie worthwhile. He climbs into a vending machine and is sent forward in time(the opposite of where he always wants to go).
thats what i was thinking when i said what i did, U think that'd be a great set up for a movie and sounds so fitting for a series like this. It could also set up some really cool fight scenes that wouldnt normally happen in the series as well as alot of opportunities for comedy that also wouldnt be possible without this setting

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 26, 2013 2:15 PM

Nov 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Num1dad_Asura said:
thats what i was thinking when i said what i did, U think that'd be a great set up for a movie and sounds so fitting for a series like this. It could also set up some really cool fight scenes that wouldnt normally happen in the series as well as alot of opportunities for comedy that also wouldnt be possible without this setting
Yes it does sound very fitting, though it still feels weird since Naruto just had it's movie which was kind of similar. You're right, they could do a lot of stuff with it.
May 26, 2013 6:34 PM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Num1dad_Asura said:
Yes it does sound very fitting, though it still feels weird since Naruto just had it's movie which was kind of similar. You're right, they could do a lot of stuff with it.

Also what about shinpachi and kagura also traveling through time with gin to meet their future selves, that could be pretty cool as well

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 26, 2013 11:03 PM
Jan 2012
spiritworld said:
Can't wait for the steins gate references if it is indeed a time traveling theme.

I doubt there would be any Steins;Gate references.
May 27, 2013 3:41 AM

Nov 2011
What are you guys saying, Gintoki is not in the photos because he is the one that take the photos.
May 27, 2013 9:54 AM
Apr 2013
"Gintama: The Final Chapter - Be Forever Yorozuya"
"Forever Yorozuya" + Kagura wearing clothes that reassembles Gin's + Shinpachi having Lake Toya + Future = Gintoki probably died and his apprentices follow his path.
If Gintama ends like this, we can't complain. Just look at THAT character design, it's amazing. Though it's a fulfilling way to end the series, I feel really sad. At this point, it looks like it's definitive that the series is finalizing with the movie.
May 28, 2013 2:36 AM

May 2012
ShylockV said:
"Gintama: The Final Chapter - Be Forever Yorozuya"
"Forever Yorozuya" + Kagura wearing clothes that reassembles Gin's + Shinpachi having Lake Toya + Future = Gintoki probably died and his apprentices follow his path.
If Gintama ends like this, we can't complain. Just look at THAT character design, it's amazing. Though it's a fulfilling way to end the series, I feel really sad. At this point, it looks like it's definitive that the series is finalizing with the movie.
I doubt this is the final Gintama story. (At least i hope not) It may be the BEGINNING of the END though :(
May 28, 2013 10:24 AM

Mar 2012
The title itself is even a little bit of a troll. Although, a time leap with gin still alive would be awesome :).
May 28, 2013 10:38 AM

Sep 2011

not sure if real or trolling, but I hope it's trolling.
May 28, 2013 10:50 AM

May 2012
Tyrel said:

What in the fuck.... STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS, INTERNET!!!

May 28, 2013 10:55 AM

Sep 2011
SteampunkDalek said:
Tyrel said:

^^^^^
May 28, 2013 11:50 AM

Mar 2012
Mwah, it'll probably go on a long break, sales are good right? Why would they end it?
May 28, 2013 12:16 PM
Aug 2011
Tyrel said:
SteampunkDalek said:
Tyrel said:

^^^^^
May 29, 2013 1:56 AM

Aug 2010
^ I really hope that the post Tyrel made isn't true T_T

But damn this looks absolutely amazing. And I wouldn't mind either way.

-Gintoki going to the future in a t-t-t-t-time machine and being dead there...while Kagura and Shinpachi are now BAs!!
-Or if this really is the end and they're just showing an epilogue. (Though I hope it's not this one)

Anyway...Love how Shinpachi and Kagura look and damn, each one of them having one of Gin's belongings!!! DEM FEEELS!!!!

LOL @ Num1dad_Asura's comment about Shinpachi XDXDXD
May 29, 2013 9:05 AM

Sep 2011
New photos showing katsura and shinsengumi

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 29, 2013 9:31 AM

Jun 2010
I have been laughing for the past 10 minutes at this. ^

Translation for the writing on it, if anyone wants to know.

Sigh, too bad it's going to be months until I get to see this movie.
May 29, 2013 9:32 AM

Jun 2012
i don't understand anything about this goddamn movie anymore damn sorachi you bastard
May 29, 2013 9:55 AM
Aug 2011
Katsura went Takasugi on us.

Now Hijikata really looks like he works at the host club.
May 29, 2013 11:28 AM

Sep 2011
bang-bang said:
I have been laughing for the past 10 minutes at this. ^

Translation for the writing on it, if anyone wants to know.

Sigh, too bad it's going to be months until I get to see this movie.

I don't even anymore LOL.
May 29, 2013 11:39 AM

Aug 2009
lol @ SAO parody
[right]

May 29, 2013 11:46 AM

Jun 2012
May 29, 2013 11:50 AM

Sep 2011
oh we need a high res of this as soon as possible, i can see tsukuyo, sa chan, and takasugi in those images, actually i think i see kamui too

Also this film looks like it could be funny as hell though not to much in the way of a serious side, but hey this is written by the same guy who turned a star wars parody into a emotional roller coaster so we will see

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 29, 2013 12:01 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
oh we need a high res of this as soon as possible, i can see tsukuyo, sa chan, and takasugi in those images, actually i think i see kamui too

Also this film looks like it could be funny as hell though not to much in the way of a serious side, but hey this is written by the same guy who turned a star wars parody into a emotional roller coaster so we will see

Psh, that's just typical Gintama, going from trying to kill you by choking from laughter to ripping your heart out, all in a matter of seconds, I guess we should be used to it by now, but yeah, never gonna happen.

The storyline of this movie confuses me in a lot of ways, but what's obvious is that it's going to be pretty epic if we're finally going to see Takasugi and Kamui going into action. But what confuses me the most, is this going to be about the past? The present? The future? An alternate universe? Time travel? is it actually the end of the anime? just how hard are they trolling us with that build up? they're doing all this to us on purpose i swear
May 29, 2013 12:29 PM

May 2012
Am i the only one who (after a slew of spoilerish pictures) doesn't really want to know the plot of the movie? I'd like to be surprised :D
May 30, 2013 6:16 AM

Jun 2012
yeah, we got some new stuff on the movie, aka the second trailer. Here's the link to it. Make sure to come back alive ;_;
May 30, 2013 6:27 AM

May 2012
Not watching anymore trailers... I want to go in as "blind" as possible xD
May 30, 2013 6:32 AM

Aug 2009
So did Katsura and Takasugi used Fusion or something?
And is the white haired woman

Lol at Tama...
May 30, 2013 6:36 AM

Jun 2010
I have no reactions left in me, except that I'M REALLY ATTRACTED TO SHINPACHI SOMEONE HELP ME
May 30, 2013 7:37 AM

Sep 2011
oh my god this looks fucking amazing

And we were right about gin getting sent into the future. I'm so hyped for this

Also looks like that 1 guy from the fake gintoki's past trailer and who showed up at the end of the ikkou kissei arc will be the main villain of the film
JizzyHitlerMay 30, 2013 7:42 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 30, 2013 7:43 AM

Mar 2011
Full trailer for the film.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» THE BEST Movie of Anime of ALL TIME?!?!?!

Usopp8000 - Mar 11, 2016

32 by RyogiSHIKI7 »»
May 24, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

myth720 - Jul 6, 2013

418 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Jan 15, 4:05 AM

» When should I watch this ?

Praveen1114 - Sep 2, 2021

10 by Ronin74 »»
Oct 2, 2021 11:57 PM

» why hasn't this been licensed by anyone

NG_Chloe - May 3, 2020

2 by Zura97 »»
Apr 8, 2021 2:18 PM

» Question about ending*spoilers*

Josh15 - Jul 3, 2014

12 by Ronin74 »»
Mar 3, 2021 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.