Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 18, 2013 2:17 PM

Mar 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
You could say she's backing up Hikki 'cuz she knows Hikki knows how to deal with the little girl.

Did he even offer any solution whatsoever? Did she? Or did they just keep telling the popular group that their solutions wouldn't work?

How can you answer calmly and completely polite when they completely ignore others opinion and agree with ideas that are like yours?

Which is exactly what Yukino was doing. She didn't offer any opinion, just ignored everyone else's opinion, and didn't do anything to explain why they were wrong, just said over and over: "You're wrong."
Let's go bowling.
May 18, 2013 3:03 PM

Jul 2012
Solid episode depicting some character background.

Yukinon shuts all their ideas, but she's not offering a solution herself which is a problem. Leave it to Hachiman to solve this.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

May 18, 2013 3:23 PM

Nov 2011
StopDropAndBowl said:
tsudecimo said:
StopDropAndBowl said:
Someone who is a loner of their own free-will is so rare that it's almost not even worth mentioning (neither of the MCs are loners of their own free will). And I didn't see any bullying going on, just shunning. Easy solution: tell the girls off/punish them for shunning Rumi, move her to a different group, and then explain to her that she should probably try going out for a sports club or something (people with common interests do tend to get along). And then explain to her that her attitude ("They're all brats.") is most likely a big part of the problem.

Letting her wallow in a sea of self-pity certainly isn't the answer. Hence the entire premise of the show (putting two loners together in a situation where they have to deal with other people on a regular basis).

Free will loners are not that rare really. Yes they were shunning her but you can feel that they really hate her and that could lead into bullying sooner or later especially if they became jealous of her because of hayman . If hayman or any other adult told the girls to not shun her or even worse if they scold them it will make the lonely girl situation even worse because they are not gonna be around for her when she return to her school after the trip or when she goes to middle school.

Where did you get the idea that they really hate her though? Especially since she even said: "We left people out one by one and then before I knew it, I was the one being left out." That sounds more like leaving her out is the flavor of the month, not like they absolutely hate her specifically.

Obviously there is no way to simply solve the problem over a week or weekend (though I have no doubt that the show will do it nicely), but in reality the solution would be to do exactly what I said. And you're ignoring the fact that this is exactly what the teacher is doing to Hachiman and Yukino, neither of whom are "free-will" loners.

It's because if the girls were told off then that would just be making it worse versus better. Remember, she took part of the whole shunning thing the group did, so she's at fault too. Punishing those girls would only make the distance even wider and considering how she's similar to our MCs, she's probably to prideful to even think of changing herself.

They don't hate her, but because she was next in line to be shunned they really see no potential to go back to the way they were.(at least not yet) It appears though they all never really thought of the aftermath and that what they're doing will follow them into middle school too.

As for the whole Hikki deal, he didn't offer a solution yet, but it appears he's going to try to along with the others, since he believes that while it's fine so long as you yourself choose to be a loner, it doesn't work the same way when forced into it like the girl.

As for the Yukino thing, yeah you're right, but remember at the end of the scene when Hiki and her were talking? She went off and said that they argued for a half hour and Yukino ended up winning, going outside as Yumiko cried. It's not that they don't have a reason, but they just can't explain it as Hayame, Yumiko and the others have never been in a similar position as them, which is demonstrated as Hayame tries to be more pro-active with the girl, but ends up making her situation worse.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
May 18, 2013 5:51 PM

Apr 2013
StopDropAndBowl said:
BloodyNightsky said:
You could say she's backing up Hikki 'cuz she knows Hikki knows how to deal with the little girl.

Did he even offer any solution whatsoever? Did she? Or did they just keep telling the popular group that their solutions wouldn't work?

How can you answer calmly and completely polite when they completely ignore others opinion and agree with ideas that are like yours?

Which is exactly what Yukino was doing. She didn't offer any opinion, just ignored everyone else's opinion, and didn't do anything to explain why they were wrong, just said over and over: "You're wrong."

You wouldnt understand even if I'd try explain it furthermore.
Look,she did the same with the tennis match.Yukino and Hikki,if you havent notice have a strange understanding,something like.....almost like they are telepathic.
Hikki,in fact, and I bet,is waiting for theyr method to fail so he can laugh at them and show them how they should have done it,in other words he waits his move.Review all the episodes,he always did that and Yukino always backed him up in her own way.Someone posted something about Hayaman and Yukino's past that might be mixed up in there,too.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 18, 2013 5:59 PM

Jul 2009
i too would've probably recommended what that BL girl said. follow your hobbies, follow your ambitions and eventually friends will come to you- beats chasing after them. heh.

that said, of course you have to be willing to accept friends. if you're condescending and too 'complicated', you're just making it harder for yourself. a relationship isn't a solo game, it's a team effort- you gotta pull your own weight.
May 18, 2013 7:50 PM

May 2013
Yukinon: Dare?
Hachiman: Ore da yo...
Yukinon: Dare??

Hahahaha.... too hilariouis
「相対性理論って、とってもロマンチックって、とっても切ないものだね。」~牧瀬紅莉栖~
May 18, 2013 8:00 PM

Oct 2011
I just realized most characters in this show have names that rhyme. The last and 1st name have parts that are the same.

The episode feel so short this week, I'm not satisfied yet.
Signature
May 18, 2013 9:45 PM

Jun 2010
This is just my observation, but doesn't it sound like she's got early onset Chuunibyou just from the preview.

May 18, 2013 10:12 PM

May 2010
I really hate Hikki negativeness so musch that everytime he open his mouth I felt like murdering this bastard but because the story is so good I find it hard not to drop it !!
MyAmyMay 18, 2013 10:23 PM
May 18, 2013 10:36 PM
Jan 2013
StopDropAndBowl said:
Someone who is a loner of their own free-will is so rare that it's almost not even worth mentioning (neither of the MCs are loners of their own free will).
There are tons of them... Especially in college...

Since I read light novel, I can say they are both free-will loner, even if they wasn't before. Hikigaya is more like this; he was actually very desperate to make friends during mid school, and everything went to dramatic fail, not just ending quietly. Then he was still thinking of making friends going high school - but due to car accident, he now just 'gave up' on doing social life by himself, without any other influences. In case of Yukino, she just 'shut down' herself after seeing truth of society during elementary school, and keeping her philosophy until now.
May 18, 2013 10:54 PM

Oct 2012
Oregairu's thread discussion became live counseling discussion XD

You got mail! remind me of Haganai..
That Saika's Yahallo XD
Lol sensei.. Lol loli curry, I want it!!
Hikigay-kun!!!!
Lol Ebina she's so energic...
"Ha..chi..man.." Lol what's in Saika's dream? (Also Saika is a new gender XD)
I support for HachimanxSaika
Hachiman just cry then Yukino will pity you XD
Rayl1ghtMay 19, 2013 1:06 AM
"Signature removed"
May 18, 2013 10:58 PM

Apr 2011
To be honest I don't think giving up on trying not be alone and being loner of own free will is same.
May 18, 2013 11:28 PM

May 2012
It's funny when Hikki said that in elementary, his classmates forgot his name and just call gay instead.. haha. He really have some solid and sad experiences from his childhood days.
May 18, 2013 11:35 PM

Jun 2009
Yohello! lol Hikki and his sister's relationship is funny.
Loli curry lolol
The names...wow...TsuRUMI RUMI, YUIgahama YUI. YUKINOshito YUKINO. EbINA HINA. HAYAma HAYAto. HiratsUKA ShizUKA. KawaSAKI SAKI.

How is Ebina in the popular group?!
May 19, 2013 12:23 AM

Aug 2009
kelken said:

How is Ebina in the popular group?!

My thoughts exactly, Hachiman should just marry Shizuka already.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 19, 2013 2:11 AM

Apr 2013
Man the way they handle comedy on this series. I swear they kinda caught me off guard. Some of them are kinda corny but it still makes me laugh. Like that lolier joke. I'm really digging it. Plus the calm laid back atmosphere is a nice change of pace from other anime.
May 19, 2013 3:16 AM

Nov 2009
Adventurous episode!!!

The Service Club makes a trip to Chiba Mura to do some volunteering service. Hachiman's sister is also very energetic. It seems like one of the elementary students Tsurumi Rumi have a social problem to which this catches the eyes of Yukino and Hachiman. We also see that Yukino and Hayama went to the same elementary school together with their families being related due to work. The way how Yukino reacts to Hachiman is as funny as always and I felt sorry for Hachiman when he was called 'Gay' as a nickname which was derived from his first name 'Hikigaya' to which I already noticed from first episode so it was kind of when they would make that joke and I was right to expect Yukino to notice before other people.

Looking forward to the remaining scenes of the summer camp trip in the next episode!!

5/5

May 19, 2013 5:00 AM

Jan 2013
Tenzen12 said:
To be honest I don't think giving up on trying not be alone and being loner of own free will is same.

Yeah, accepting what you feel are unavoidable circumstances is not the same as choosing that fate. There are many people who adapt to solitude and function as loners, but it's hard to believe they made that choice because it was what made them happiest.

Yukino is clearly happy when Yui looks up to her and wants to be her friend. Hachiman clearly wanted and wants friends--his internal monologues show that he is vulnerable to the prospect of friendship and builds walls because his desire for those connections opens him to pain. These are not content loners.
May 19, 2013 5:05 AM
May 2011
omg this is too much, this series become too cheesy
what kind of loner who talk within that much...+ hikki attract more girls than hayama ..but in the end only sai that he likes ? wtf

I had high expectation for this anime then I realize, hikki is just a whinny...that have fetish to a trap guy, and not mention this become more ando more into harem, damn
May 19, 2013 6:14 AM

Apr 2013
AshtonClaude said:
omg this is too much, this series become too cheesy
what kind of loner who talk within that much...+ hikki attract more girls than hayama ..but in the end only sai that he likes ? wtf

I had high expectation for this anime then I realize, hikki is just a whinny...that have fetish to a trap guy, and not mention this become more ando more into harem, damn

Hikki doesnt whine,whinning means you complain to someone for something,he wallows,everyone has wallow thoughts now and then,it's his way/any introverts way to calm himself and think clearly.If you spew every complain you have about life or someone even your mother will way you're whinning but if you wallow yourself you relief those thoughts,you get rid of them without anyone being involved in your personal life.
To whine it implies you complain to someone,do you see him complaining to someone?
I dont.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 19, 2013 9:36 AM

Dec 2012
rebelakuma said:
his classmates forgot his name and just call gay instead

See this really confuses me because the sub group I watched (I think it was Commie) used "frog" instead of "gay"
May 19, 2013 9:57 AM
Jul 2012
HappilyBelated said:
rebelakuma said:
his classmates forgot his name and just call gay instead

See this really confuses me because the sub group I watched (I think it was Commie) used "frog" instead of "gay"

They say "kaeru" which is frog, with "kae" sounding like "ga" from Hikigaya. The joke pretty much gets lost in translation.
May 19, 2013 10:34 AM

Jan 2013
I wonder how come the 'popular kids' let that fujoshi (Ebina Hina) in their group.
However that happened, it seems like Miura has accepted her and she's acting really protective. Miura and Hayama are pretty quick to make Hina shut up and not reveal her fujoshi side any further, thus minimizing the damage.
(Then again, if Miura is so protective towards her friends, how come she was so harsh on Yui in ep2 ?)

Ironically, what Hina believes to be correct (to be true to your own self and your interests) is the opposite of what her friends think is the best for her...
Naoki-SatenMay 19, 2013 10:40 AM
May 19, 2013 10:42 AM
Aug 2012
CallMeIshmael said:
They say "kaeru" which is frog, with "kae" sounding like "ga" from Hikigaya. The joke pretty much gets lost in translation.

To be exact, 'Hikigaeru' is a word which means toad.
May 19, 2013 11:00 AM
Jul 2012
moyang said:
CallMeIshmael said:

Ah, thanks. That really clarifies things for me.
May 19, 2013 11:58 AM

Mar 2013
Loli Curry LOL, Hachiman is the best character in anime this year!!! Another week of endless waiting tough.
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
May 19, 2013 12:19 PM

Mar 2013
This anime is really good, never thought it would entertain me like that !
May 19, 2013 1:00 PM
Jan 2013
Oh dear Hikki got drag into volunteering
May 19, 2013 1:11 PM

Jun 2012
This show keeps moving up the mal rankings. I wonder where it will end up at the termination of the season.

It definitely deserves it. It has been very entertaining and thought-provoking,
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 19, 2013 1:39 PM

Apr 2011
Naoki-Saten said:
I wonder how come the 'popular kids' let that fujoshi (Ebina Hina) in their group.

Actualy I think term "popular kids" is misconception we got from Hikki. Only popular guys that metter is Hayato and Miura, it doesn't metter if other are as long as they are friends of theirs. I mean friendship preceed status of group not vice versa.

(Then again, if Miura is so protective towards her friends, how come she was so harsh on Yui in ep2)

That has actualy simple reason: Yukino. I don't know if Miura knows or can guess what is between Hayato and Yukino (she can be suprisingly perceptive if it come to her friends), but there is strong sense of rivality. And when Yui started to get familiar with her (and even call her Yukinon), she obviously (thought not rightfuly felt beyatred.
Tenzen12May 19, 2013 2:10 PM
May 19, 2013 2:06 PM

Jul 2010
I love how this show is dealing with the kind of things like cliques, shunning and bullying.

Loli curry!

May 19, 2013 2:19 PM

Mar 2012
Kitchiri said:
StopDropAndBowl said:
Someone who is a loner of their own free-will is so rare that it's almost not even worth mentioning (neither of the MCs are loners of their own free will).
There are tons of them... Especially in college...

Since I read light novel, I can say they are both free-will loner, even if they wasn't before. Hikigaya is more like this; he was actually very desperate to make friends during mid school, and everything went to dramatic fail, not just ending quietly. Then he was still thinking of making friends going high school - but due to car accident, he now just 'gave up' on doing social life by himself, without any other influences. In case of Yukino, she just 'shut down' herself after seeing truth of society during elementary school, and keeping her philosophy until now.

I would define a "free-will loner" as someone who could have/make friends, is a friendly person, isn't made fun of or ostracized, but still chooses to be entirely alone. Basically, a hermit. Not someone with only a few close friends, not someone who is jaded by years of bullying/ostracizing, not someone who is too much of a social inept to make friends. Those are people who, through circumstances outside of their control, have either given up or been prevented from making friends, or in the case of the person who has only a few friends: isn't a loner at all.

Hikigaya was ridiculed all through grade/middle school, has a terribly low self-esteem, and is pretty socially inept. And he actually has friends (Yukino, Yui, Hayama, the trap, his chuunibyou friend). Yukino has a pretty jaded view of humanity, was tormented by other girls through middle/elementary school, is pretty socially inept; and once again: has friends. Whether they would specifically call them friends or not (they have their "loner" pride), I would call people you seem to be constantly hanging out with to be friends. Anyway, the point is that both of them have been pushed into the role of being alone, and because of this have resigned themselves to it. They both started out like the Rumi girl: being ostracized against their will. Now they choose to be alone, but only out of the flawed idea that this will prevent them from being hurt even further. And neither of them really gives all that much fight when the teacher puts them together or with other people. They give token resistance and then just go along with it. A real loner would just say: "No." and walk away.

People who freely choose to have NO acquaintances or friends are straight up hermit's and the absolute fact is that hermit's are rare. A hermit without a social ineptitude brought on by a mental disorder is even rarer.
Let's go bowling.
May 19, 2013 2:27 PM

Mar 2012
moyang said:
CallMeIshmael said:

Does this mean Commie's translation > FFF ??
Claude_KennyMay 19, 2013 10:44 PM
Keep moving forward
May 19, 2013 2:32 PM
Feb 2012
That's one of the two things I like about this show- the relationship between Yukino and Hachiman. While they keep throwing insults at each other in a sophisticated way, one can still see their friendship showing through; even the beginnings of more than just that. The other is that Oregairu keeps hinting at more important events that took place in the past and led the characters to be what we know them as. Regarding that, I'm most intrigued in Yukino's whole story. Next week I expect another good episode.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 19, 2013 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
Yeah,I agree with StopDropAndBowl here.Hikki is no near a free-will loner.I know 2 or 3 characters as being "free-will loners" but I cant remember the anime and theyr names.
When I hear this term it reminds me of 2 or 3 guys that had no trauma from the past,they just find groups annoying.I'll give some thoughts in so maybe I'll remember and post the characters.

But they were likes this:
Fine past,no traumas,no problems yet they like being alone to have a 360grade view of things and chill,when they are in theyr group,cant remember the exact number,usually 3 or 4 around them,but they have no social problems like I said.

Stupid brain,Y U NO REMEMBER?!
FluffyFleshMay 19, 2013 2:40 PM
May 19, 2013 4:08 PM

May 2013
the whole ep was great but this was my favorite part

hiratsuka is creepy but still attactive
TachiiMay 19, 2013 9:57 PM
May 19, 2013 4:36 PM
Jan 2013
I love it when Hachiman said "THEY USED BROTHERLY LOVE TO LURE ME HERE"
I just lol'd
May 19, 2013 4:48 PM

May 2007
I watched the first 4 episodes a couple of weeks ago and decided to catch up on this series again.

I really enjoy this series and I have a hunch that Yukino's older sister and Hayama might have a thing for each other or had some sort of "romantic" past or something that never came to be. The reasons for my hunch is that first they're family friends, Yuki's older sister is putting up a facade according to Hikki and Yuki is generally bad with handling Hayama, pretty much angry with him all the time, hence why she's harsh and literally talks down to him. Obviously, Hikki will be the one that patches everything up between the sisters and Hayama. Also, Hayama gets "defensive" for Yukino by making his female lackey to back down from trying taking a bite at her when she disrespects Hayama.
May 19, 2013 5:17 PM

Apr 2011
Isn't far easier draw line between Yukino and Hayato than him and Haruno.

-Guys around her falling for her.
-She was bullied by girls that liked guys she rejected.
-She had relationship that broken to point where it couldn't be simply "reseted"
-ALL of yours arguments. (with exception of Haruna fassade which I don't get how it's related to anything, but don't mind being enlighted about that.

My and many others people who knows novel theory is this: Yukino and Hayato were childhood friends, but Hayato wanted be more and get rejected. As he were popular his fangirls started bully Yukino and he weren't able stop it. They grew apart as result.

While there is no proof, volume 7 also provide some information that support that theory greatly.
May 19, 2013 9:15 PM

Jun 2008
Aversa said:
Well the teacher has some issues but to call her a yandere would be going a bit far she is obsessive with her texting tho.

Let's just say she's a phone-yandere, lol.

Aizen, is that you?

Agony said:
When i saw Totsuka sleeping, I questioned myself again if i'm really a guy.

Am i the only one that doesn't find him attractive? he really does look like a boy to me.

Anyway i think this time the blond was actually right about Yukino and the kid. If they think the others are so stupid then is not exactly a mystery why the others will shunt them. They may being as stupid bu it seems they have enough sense to feel the displeasure and the low opinion characters like Yukino have for them and react hostile to it.
MonadMay 19, 2013 9:32 PM
May 19, 2013 10:37 PM

May 2012
Another solid episode, that felt like 5 mins long. Funny how Hachiman doesn't want any friends but when he's with Yukinon, they seem natural together and always having long conversations. They need to start going out.

NicTac said:
Man the way they handle comedy on this series. I swear they kinda caught me off guard. Some of them are kinda corny but it still makes me laugh. Like that lolier joke. I'm really digging it. Plus the calm laid back atmosphere is a nice change of pace from other anime.

Agreed we need more anime like this.
May 19, 2013 10:38 PM

May 2012
ecko91 said:
the whole ep was great but this was my favorite part

hiratsuka is creepy but still attactive

Creepy but sexy. She also seems to have a thing for Hachiman.
May 20, 2013 12:01 AM

Apr 2011
Its sad how the girl is being treated as some sick patient. Imagine a group of antsy teenagers discussing about how to "fix" you.
"Reality is a story the minds tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic fringes"
May 20, 2013 12:02 AM
May 2008
I wonder what kind of loner I was/am.. The type of popular kids hikki deals with are the same kinds of ones that went to my highschool.. The popular guys were always really friendly with me etc..No bullying etc..I did enjoy time by myself and to have fun my own way.. But the group I hung around with during breaks.. I do wish I would be invited to their lan parties etc.. but they never really accepted me as part of their group.. :(

The same problem continues to happen now.. and I'm much older..I can hang around people talk to them freely.. but I really don't feel "accepted" by people..By that I mean by getting txted or called to hang out etc..

Also I want more discussion on the text message thing.. I get the same thing happening to me now sorta >.< I guess the girls in question don't really wanna be friends or get to know me better and they are lost causes and I should give up right? Why do they even give me their number, I didn't even ask for it.
May 20, 2013 12:49 AM
Nov 2008
I absolutely love the introverted characters in this show. It's not exactly uncommon in anime, but I don't think I've ever seen so much attention drawn to it. While they never use the exact terminology, the points they make about those personalities, both with the positive and negative approaches, are spot on. Seeing the cast discuss Rumi at the table really hit home for me. The extroverts of the group just don't get it. They're not really wrong or malicious in how they try to approach introversion, they just don't understand what the problem is. Trying to get everyone to like Rumi isn't going to solve anything. Hikigaya and Yukino don't have it quite right either, but they seem to at least be moving towards the right direction. Hina actually had one of the best things to say at the table. School isn't the be all, end all, and finding communities to share your passions with is a great way to meet people who will make up the small group of very close friends that an introvert needs.
May 20, 2013 1:08 AM

Oct 2009
This series exceed my initial expectations.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
May 20, 2013 1:42 AM

Jan 2013
different said:
Also I want more discussion on the text message thing.. I get the same thing happening to me now sorta >.< I guess the girls in question don't really wanna be friends or get to know me better and they are lost causes and I should give up right? Why do they even give me their number, I didn't even ask for it.

None of us know the girls you're talking about, so we can't tell you if it's a lost cause or not. All we can offer are conjectures and theories. But they will only ever be just that - petty, baseless conjectures.
If you want to know for sure what those girls' intentions are, your safest bet would be to go ask them directly.

If you're still interested in theories, you might find some in the following topic:
"I hate nice girls" - Hachiman Hikigaya
May 20, 2013 7:33 AM

Apr 2013
Tenzen12 said:

-She had relationship that broken to point where it couldn't be simply "reseted"
-ALL of yours arguments. (with exception of Haruna fassade which I don't get how it's related to anything, but don't mind being enlighted about that.

My and many others people who knows novel theory is this: Yukino and Hayato were childhood friends, but Hayato wanted be more and get rejected. As he were popular his fangirls started bully Yukino and he weren't able stop it. They grew apart as result.

While there is no proof, volume 7 also provide some information that support that theory greatly.

I have a strong feeling where this anime will lead if they plan to do it a 1-season run.If Hayaman feels any guilt or remorse the pairs at the end will most likely be Hikki&Yui and Yukino&Hayaman but Yukino&Hikki seem to understand each other almost perfectly and Yui seems out of the picture.
Even thou' I havent gave it some thoughts by re-watching the current episodes this story seems pretty unpredictable from my point of view.
May 20, 2013 7:38 AM

Jan 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Tenzen12 said:

I have a strong feeling where this anime will lead if they plan to do it a 1-season run.If Hayaman feels any guilt or remorse the pairs at the end will most likely be Hikki&Yui and Yukino&Hayaman but Yukino&Hikki seem to understand each other almost perfectly and Yui seems out of the picture.
Even thou' I havent gave it some thoughts by re-watching the current episodes this story seems pretty unpredictable from my point of view.

What if the story is even easier than that?
Yukino said she was bullied by girls ever since grade school. So, at some point in time, Hayama tried to put it to an end and to make all girls befriend Yukino. But he failed. And since Hayama was so popular with the gilrs, the situation became even worse and they hated Yukino even more.

btw, what's with that "Hikki, you're late!" part? How is Yui in any position to telling him that when she arrived even later than him? xD
Naoki-SatenMay 20, 2013 7:43 AM
May 20, 2013 7:42 AM

Apr 2013
Naoki-Saten said:
What if the story is even easier than that?
Yukino said she was bullied by girls ever since grade school. So, at some point in time, Hayama tried to put it to an end and to make all girls befriend Yukino. But he failed. And since Hayama was so popular with the gilrs, the situation became even worse and they hated Yukino even more.

btw, what's with that "Hikki, you're late!" part? How is Yui in any position to telling him that when she arrived even later than him? xD

I wonder if it is that simple but if it is it makes sense from every point of view.I mean if I double check the episode it's basically the main reason why she rejected his help from the beginning.

By the looks of it they arrived first and then went to the grocery store to buy some stuff.I guess she didnt knew he was tricked,even if she knew she was too happy to see him.Hikki,instead of angering and yelling,he played cool like "whatever,I was bored anyway".
FluffyFleshMay 20, 2013 11:12 AM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.