Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who do you think will win Kyousuke's affections?
Kirino
30.5%
Ruri
45.8%
Ayase Aragaki
19.0%
Manami Tamura
2.4%
Saori Makishima
1.2%
Sena Akagi
0.8%
Ria
0.3%
662 votes
Apr 15, 2013 10:22 PM

Nov 2011
I saw this on another forums earlier and thought was kinda fun. Anyways, I'm a bit curious but who do you think will win Kyousuke's affections in this season?

My vote goes to Kuroneko for now.
Stark700Apr 27, 2013 2:02 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2013 10:44 PM

Sep 2008
I think a better question is will Kyousuke ever grow a pair.

He could've just asked Kuroneko out last episode and she would've said yes. He's obviously into her, and she already kissed him, plus she gave obvious signs that it meant something. Seriously, what else does she have to do to get him to make a move?
Apr 16, 2013 12:20 AM

Jan 2013
Knil said:

He could've just asked Kuroneko out last episode and she would've said yes. He's obviously into her, and she already kissed him, plus she gave obvious signs that it meant something. Seriously, what else does she have to do to get him to make a move?

They'll have to bang...
He reminds me a lot of Keita, man I hate how in anime like this they waste the good opportunity's! And I think Kuroneko is the best character in the anime also, with Kirino trailing slightly in second. Regardless, we are only on episode 2. I'm sure they'll show something in the near-future.
Apr 16, 2013 3:59 AM

Sep 2008
Nobody. This show is doomed to being a generic harem crap with no character and/or relationship developments.
Apr 16, 2013 5:13 AM

Apr 2013
5layer said:
Nobody. This show is doomed to being a generic harem crap with no character and/or relationship developments.

Ironic since after a couple of episodes in Kyosuke will date one of them , guess who ?
The question should be '' Who is Kyo is gonna end up with ? '' and My answer either Ayase or Ruri .
Apr 16, 2013 6:18 AM

Sep 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:
5layer said:
Ironic since after a couple of episodes in Kyosuke will date one of them , guess who ?
The question should be '' Who is Kyo is gonna end up with ? '' and My answer either Ayase or Ruri .
So he starts dating one of them...yet you can't say he ends up with them. Real progress. Probably a one time date kind of thing, just like the time Ruri kissed him which was already so quickly brushed aside.
Apr 16, 2013 6:19 AM

Aug 2012
Ruri.

Doh ho ho...

True incests for this kind of thing seems really out of reach.
Apr 16, 2013 6:31 AM

Sep 2011
I forgot what volume number did I stop. But as far as I read,
(In case this is a spoiler since my answer is based on the last volume that I read)
TennoujiApr 16, 2013 6:34 AM

Apr 16, 2013 6:34 AM
Jul 2012
I hope Kirino.
Apr 16, 2013 6:39 AM

Apr 2013
5layer said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
5layer said:
So he starts dating one of them...yet you can't say he ends up with them. Real progress. Probably a one time date kind of thing, just like the time Ruri kissed him which was already so quickly brushed aside.

Are you stupid ? The final LN is not released yet which has the ending so how would I know I'm making a guess like anyone other than the author.
The fact that he dates someone in the middle of it means = Character development , relationship development and most of all making it not a harem generic crap.
and by dating I mean real dating.
Tennouji_ said:
I forgot what volume number did I stop. But as far as I read,
(In case this is a spoiler since my answer is based on the last volume that I read)

I really really HOPE it is not Kirino who ends up with him.
Apr 16, 2013 6:43 AM

Feb 2012
I voted for Kuroneko.I also think she is the most realistical.The second most realistical is Manami.

But why is there no HAREM ending?
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Apr 16, 2013 6:43 AM
Jul 2012
bluedragon777 said:

Actually this, why the fuck isn't there a harem ending.
Apr 16, 2013 6:46 AM

Apr 2013
PrincessJavi said:
bluedragon777 said:

Because we already have enough of shit like that and it is not a harem in the first place.
Apr 16, 2013 10:59 AM

May 2010
Besides Kuroneko I don't think that any girl actually has chances, or wants to. Manami is friendzoned hard, though maybe it'll change after third episode (which I highly doubt).
Ayase goes after Kirino, Akagi goes after pairing Kyousuke with her brother, Saori...
Actually I'd be fine with Saori. But she didn't have much of screentime so far, so it might be too late for that. Incest ending is out of the question. At least I hope so...

Meh, has to be Kuroneko.
Apr 16, 2013 11:02 AM

Feb 2013
Incest might be interesting
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Apr 16, 2013 11:07 AM

Jan 2013
Siscon ending trololol.
Apr 16, 2013 2:47 PM
Mar 2013

Ruri.
Apr 16, 2013 2:49 PM
Jul 2012
Arararraragi-kun said:
PrincessJavi said:
bluedragon777 said:

Because we already have enough of shit like that and it is not a harem in the first place.

What, there are never any harem endings for anything? Help me remember which anime had those.
Apr 16, 2013 2:51 PM

Sep 2012
Why would anybody enjoy a harem ending
Apr 16, 2013 2:53 PM
Oct 2012
Knil said:

I think an even better question is who will Kirino end up with, everything else, including who Kyousuke ends up with, will be determined on that decision.
Apr 16, 2013 3:54 PM

Dec 2012
probabbly Kuroneko. don't see him ending up with neighbor girl because nobody wants to see that. and although i'd want him to end up with saori i highly doubt that will happen. so kuroneko seems to be the safest bet.
Apr 16, 2013 4:14 PM

Jul 2011
my vote goes to Ayase
Apr 16, 2013 4:54 PM

Oct 2012
Kuronekooo <3 I really hope this won't turn out to be incest show :( Just good bro and sis relationship is good enough

Apr 16, 2013 5:01 PM

Jan 2013
ninearts said:
probabbly Kuroneko. don't see him ending up with neighbor girl because nobody wants to see that. and although i'd want him to end up with saori i highly doubt that will happen. so kuroneko seems to be the safest bet.

Agreed.
Apr 16, 2013 5:05 PM

Dec 2012
They will eventually find out that Kyousuke has been dating Kanako the whole time.

Calling it now.
Apr 16, 2013 7:59 PM

Apr 2011
I will actually go with Ruri also, if not, then Ayase.

Or better. both of them! hehehe!
Apr 16, 2013 9:26 PM

Sep 2008
Arararraragi-kun said:
Are you stupid ? The final LN is not released yet which has the ending so how would I know I'm making a guess like anyone other than the author.
The fact that he dates someone in the middle of it means = Character development , relationship development and most of all making it not a harem generic crap.
He dates them and they
That's like nothing considering how many episodes it's gonna take to even get that far. Almost the entire time the story likes to stand in place with no progress at all.

Arararraragi-kun said:
PrincessJavi said:
bluedragon777 said:
It is a harem. At least 4 of the girls like the guy and he acts like a typical harem male lead where he doesn't get why the girls do the things they do. Just cause it doesn't have the usual ecchi that harems do doesn't make it any less of a harem.
5layerApr 16, 2013 9:30 PM
Apr 16, 2013 10:09 PM

Apr 2013
5layer said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
He dates them and they
That's like nothing considering how many episodes it's gonna take to even get that far. Almost the entire time the story likes to stand in place with no progress at all.

How is that nothing ? it is what you wanted dating = Character and relationship development and last I checked
What exactly do you want ? for him to date 4 of them simultaneously ?
slayer said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
PrincessJavi said:
bluedragon777 said:
It is a harem. At least 4 of the girls like the guy and he acts like a typical harem male lead where he doesn't get why the girls do the things they do. Just cause it doesn't have the usual ecchi that harems do doesn't make it any less of a harem.

Do you just dislike the show and want to label it a harem ? just because the main dude has more than 2 girls wanting his dicks doesn't make it a harem.
The minute he dated one of them it destroyed the whole point of that said harem.
your original statement :-
5layer said:

generic harem crap : It has an original story and it is not a harem.
No character or relationship developments : There was already character development in the first season and the relationships develop in the second season and so does the story and characters.
Did you even read the novels or did you just read some spoilers to rustle my jimmies ?
Apr 16, 2013 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
^
I stopped reading the novels around the time
Dunno whatever happened after that. I say the development is "like nothing". Because so little has progressed over such a long time.

I realise it isn't actually a generic harem crap. That was an exaggeration. It still is a harem with a lot of generic elements in it, though. Seriously, it is a harem. There's 4 girls after the guy. There isn't even a single male character in the show other than the MC.

I don't see any worthwhile character developments from the first season. The only character that has changed at all so far is Ruri and the only change there is she now has a crush on the MC. Kirino is still the same bitch she always was with her secret incest crush.
Apr 17, 2013 5:23 AM

Mar 2013
I would really love an incest ending. I want real incest, not some non blood-related siblings kind of ending.
Off topic:
5layer who is the girl in your sig?

Can anyone give me a site where I can read the LN. English translated please, Baka-tsuki doesn't contain the latest.

:)
Apr 17, 2013 5:36 AM

Sep 2008
nikkoandrew97 said:
Usami Haru

From the visual novel G-Senjou no Maou.
Apr 17, 2013 7:30 AM

Mar 2013
5layer said:
^
I stopped reading the novels around the time
Dunno whatever happened after that. I say the development is "like nothing". Because so little has progressed over such a long time.

I realise it isn't actually a generic harem crap. That was an exaggeration. It still is a harem with a lot of generic elements in it, though. Seriously, it is a harem. There's 4 girls after the guy. There isn't even a single male character in the show other than the MC.

Um...do you even know why they
in the first place? Seems like you dislike the show after that, but I don't see the big deal of this crap since Ruri is still a possible candidate for kyousuke later after that... and no, harem ending is highly unlikely if you read the LN till vol 11..

The LN is now reaching its conclusion and Kyousuke said it himself that he has someone he like and is preparing to confess to the person soon in Vol 12 of the LN which will be the grand finale... Base on what I've heard from animesuki's forum, the possible candidates are :

Azai-kunApr 17, 2013 7:38 AM
Apr 17, 2013 7:55 AM

Jan 2012
Kuroneko all the way for me, I just can't seem to like Kirino much unless she's playing eroge haha. Whereas Gokou is so chilled but kawaii x infinite at the same time. Also Kirino is his sister and he doesn't seem all that interested in her anyway.
Apr 17, 2013 8:04 AM

Apr 2011
It's Kirino for me.. but incest ending won't likely to happen..

Kyousuke will perhaps end up w/ Ruri.. If that happens, I want Kirino to end up with Ayase..xDD -- hahaha! YURI :)
Apr 17, 2013 9:38 PM

Apr 2013
Red_Keys said:
Why would anybody enjoy a harem ending
this.. sick & tired of harem endings in every com/rom anime. I wish the MCs weren't such pussies and could make up their mind.
Apr 17, 2013 11:29 PM

Oct 2012
I think it would be either Kirino or Kuroneko based on this
and there is that title to consider.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2013 11:06 AM

Nov 2007
I think it'll either be Kuroneko, Ayase or Kirino.

The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Apr 19, 2013 9:58 PM

Jan 2013
Kuroneko FTW
Apr 19, 2013 11:10 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm tough call, I got a wall scroll with Kuroneko and Kirino on it. But I guess I'd have to go with Kuroneko, love the scary vibe.
Apr 20, 2013 2:06 AM
Feb 2013
I'll go with Ruri.
Apr 20, 2013 11:23 AM

Dec 2012
I'd prefer crappy generic-can't-make-up-mind-and-end-up-with-no-one-ending if it's not going to be Kirino! Worst would be Kuroneko though, just don't like her for some reason.
Apr 20, 2013 11:36 AM

Oct 2012
I hope it doesn't go the incest route. I find that kind of disturbing. My best bet is ruri
5layer said:
nikkoandrew97 said:
Usami Haru

From the visual novel G-Senjou no Maou.
G-Senjou huh? I heard of that VN, and I heard it was really good. Maybe I should try it.
Apr 20, 2013 1:32 PM

Sep 2012
It's funny because Kirino wins and people are as delusional as those chuunibyou kids from ep 3.

And lol Kirino and Kyousuke aren't even blood related.
Apr 20, 2013 9:01 PM

Mar 2013
Vladz0r said:
It's funny because Kirino wins and people are as delusional as those chuunibyou kids from ep 3.

And lol Kirino and Kyousuke aren't even blood related.

Where did you get the idea that they're not blood related? The VN?? Kirino's route in the VN is an alternate world where they are not blood related... In the LN, up until now, there is no indication that Kirino is not blood related to Kyousuke so your statement is denied...

Haha calling us delusional eh? Mind you, Incest route is seriously unikely and the LN indicates that the ending will be either Ayase or Kuroneko where Ayase leads with the highest probability as the LN has been flagging her for the past volumes..
Apr 21, 2013 12:40 AM
Nov 2012
Looks at title of anime

I wonder... who will he choose hmmm.
Kawaii > Universe
Apr 21, 2013 2:04 AM

Mar 2013
A-Total-Apple said:
Looks at title of anime

Just because of the title he will choose her? haha funny... like I said, incest route is impossible..
Apr 21, 2013 2:10 AM

Oct 2011
5layer said:

THIS
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2013 5:59 AM

Dec 2012
A-Total-Apple said:
Arce0LanCeR said:
A-Total-Apple said:
Looks at title of anime

Just because of the title he will choose her? haha funny... like I said, incest route is impossible..

I don't want it to happen but its likely that or have no ending

If dreams came true then it would be Kuroneko end :3

''No ending'' is even more impossible than anything.
Apr 21, 2013 6:39 AM

Mar 2013
A-Total-Apple said:
Arce0LanCeR said:
A-Total-Apple said:
Looks at title of anime

I don't want it to happen but its likely that or have no ending

If dreams came true then it would be Kuroneko end :3

The anime is based on the LN... If they wanna make an Incest ending, they'll have to make them not blood related like the VN (which is an alternate world).. Up till now (Vol 11), there is still nothing to indicate that they are not blood related and since the LN is gonna finish at Vol 12, I'd say Kirino 'romance' ending is practically impossible but they might show Kyousuke settles his relationship with Kirino and finally confess to each other not romantically but just to deepen their bonds as siblings... and after that Kyousuke will be free to choose from the remaining candidates which will be either Ayase or Kuroneko..

tsudecimo said:

''No ending'' is even more impossible than anything.

Judging by the LN, yeah no ending or harem ending is practically impossible...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.