Forum Settings
Forums

Let's discuss the hatefulness that goes on here in Mal.

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 5, 2013 4:04 PM

Oct 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Ghostony said:
Did this thread just go full retard?

What do you mean with "just".
This thread is inherently retarded.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2013 4:09 PM

Mar 2011
TheAutocrat said:

Actually, everything here is on topic, how is it not? We've seen an apt demonstration of hate aimed at you. Of course, I imagine you feel this is thoroughly undeserved. My heart goes out to you.

In any case, you clearly said it did you? Sorry, I got confused by your clear reference. It was clear, yet I somehow misinterpreted it. Still it sounds a bit of an overstatement to say that it's the most ridiculous excuse for an argument you've ever read, least of all because I wasn't even making an argument. However this at least confirms my suspicion that you never proof read.

Auto, you were still a boy half a year ago? I recall at the time you said you had improved rapidly in the past 6 months up to that time. Auto, if you've been improving so dramatically all this time, then how come you're still so behind the curve? Was the amount to catch up too much? Why am I getting involved? It's because despite myself I don't want to see you make an enemy of absolutely everyone so that a quote chain of "pls leave Auto" can arise. Tell me Auto, does this happen to anyone else? Can you see it happening to anyone else? The answer to both is no, and the fact you have earned so much hate is inescapable.

Auto, do you think I'm lying? You think that I honestly believe you have actually changed significantly? That's just twisted, so caught up are you in you self belief that you outright reject in thoughts of others. "There's no way he could actually think I haven't changed" you must have thought. That is laughable, and incredibly sad.

You do not understand others at all, the line I mentioned previously and this "you have actually shown remarkable logic and ability in this thread, but admitting such would hurt my pride" shows how stuck in your fantasy you are, in which everyone appreciates and knows you for the intelligent individual that you are. I'm sorry to break this to you Auto, but this just isn't true. I have honestly complimented you before you though, and I am not so full of pride that I wouldn't so say again. The argument you made concerning words is a more clear and concise version of what you said in my quotes of you 6 moths ago (well done on that btw), I've already addressed that.

Me in TheAutocrat's head said:
*blushes* oh god I'm in love, wait did I just say that out loud *gasps*.

I feel so privileged to occupy such a prominent spot in Auto's fantasies, even if I've been twisted out of recognition.
InfiniteApr 5, 2013 4:14 PM
Apr 5, 2013 4:25 PM

Mar 2012
Ryvius will always be a girl to me :3
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Apr 5, 2013 4:27 PM

Mar 2011
@Akito (YOUR POST WAS THERE)

I can be male to if you want:

Male or Female, it doesn't matter, I'm just hot.
Apr 5, 2013 4:50 PM

Dec 2012
KentoBento said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Hederick said:
Kimura said:
Autocrat pls go
The forums are dark, and full of ego.
Apr 5, 2013 5:00 PM

Sep 2012
m_c093 said:
Mals hate levels are alright, if there wasnt any it wouldn't be as fun.

I take this back
Apr 5, 2013 5:02 PM
Jan 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
TheAutocrat said:

Actually, everything here is on topic, how is it not? We've seen an apt demonstration of hate aimed at you. Of course, I imagine you feel this is thoroughly undeserved. My heart goes out to you.

In any case, you clearly said it did you? Sorry, I got confused by your clear reference. It was clear, yet I somehow misinterpreted it. Still it sounds a bit of an overstatement to say that it's the most ridiculous excuse for an argument you've ever read, least of all because I wasn't even making an argument. However this at least confirms my suspicion that you never proof read.

Auto, you were still a boy half a year ago? I recall at the time you said you had improved rapidly in the past 6 months up to that time. Auto, if you've been improving so dramatically all this time, then how come you're still so behind the curve? Was the amount to catch up too much? Why am I getting involved? It's because despite myself I don't want to see you make an enemy of absolutely everyone so that a quote chain of "pls leave Auto" can arise. Tell me Auto, does this happen to anyone else? Can you see it happening to anyone else? The answer to both is no, and the fact you have earned so much hate is inescapable.

Auto, do you think I'm lying? You think that I honestly believe you have actually changed significantly? That's just twisted, so caught up are you in you self belief that you outright reject in thoughts of others. "There's no way he could actually think I haven't changed" you must have thought. That is laughable, and incredibly sad.

You do not understand others at all, the line I mentioned previously and this "you have actually shown remarkable logic and ability in this thread, but admitting such would hurt my pride" shows how stuck in your fantasy you are, in which everyone appreciates and knows you for the intelligent individual that you are. I'm sorry to break this to you Auto, but this just isn't true. I have honestly complimented you before you though, and I am not so full of pride that I wouldn't so say again. The argument you made concerning words is a more clear and concise version of what you said in my quotes of you 6 moths ago (well done on that btw), I've already addressed that.

I feel so privileged to occupy such a prominent spot in Auto's fantasies, even if I've been twisted out of recognition.

Hmm, maybe it is on topic in that regard. People are certainly feeling contempt for me. I've took control of this thread, proved everyone wrong and ultimately no-one wants to take my side.

Okay, that qualifies. However I feel nothing when the weak man directs his contempt towards me. Succumbing to his distasteful emotions, unable to stand as my equal. He sheepishly joins the herd unable to showcase his individual stance here. I have no proper respect for such people, feel no embarrassment or such, and will continue deflecting the arrows until they think of something new. After all, what have I did wrong in this thread? Which of my replies were off the mark? And maybe people should accurately weigh up their pride with a loss in argument with me.
Your heart goes out to me but it is unneeded.

By context you should have grasped what I was getting at. You made the first mistake, at any rate, you talked about a post of mine right after I replied to you -- the post you were talking about I inferred to be my reply to your post in this thread. The logic matched up clearly from the information provided.
So I was clear enough, unbeknownst that we were not in sync with our statements.

It wasn't the most ridiculous, I got caught up in my jest. Though it was a ridiculous reply and you did set the stage for a lot of points to be argued.
I'll be honest, I got really sick of this after your reply, is it no wonder I misinterpreted something; this futility has gone on long enough.

I did improve vastly at that time, and I have improved vastly since.
In what regard have I proved I'm behind the curve today?
I have argued semantics successfully and used good logic, I have shown sharpness and wit. But really, why even bother answering your questions such as "how have you improved" when people will jsut deny reality on the presumption that the individual in question does not know the reality themselves. They will be deceptive and call it arrogant. Frankly, as I've stated I have no regard for such weak minded people, but this hate you talk about. You only serve to perpetuate it.

There is no problem with my current self. I have improved and changed on a lot of things since 6 months ago, since a month ago. Why do you deny this?
Unable to see the bigger picture you are, caught up in ignorance and assumptions, you are.

I do understand people. I understand people well. On what solid grounds do you assert this?

You do realize that quote was written mostly in jest, I just polarized a lot of things. Surely you don't believe everything you have said? You are probably just trying to save me from hate like you say and get me to give-up on this, but that's deceptive.

Trying to bring me down is pointless when I will show my ability that I appraise myself for, I'll show it through natural circumstances. I'm not deluded or anything. You just don't understand, Ryvius. It's like someone said before in a previous thread, people just can't relate to me.
Just stand back and watch.

"The argument you made concerning words is a more clear and concise version of what you said in my quotes of you 6 moths ago (well done on that btw), I've already addressed that."

Can you re-word this, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

katsucats said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Ghostony said:
Did this thread just go full retard?

What do you mean with "just".
This thread is inherently retarded.

Oh a cheap snarky comment from Katsucats. What, no walls of text to criticize and dismantle my posts this time? Just you wait, I'll be pounding you in argument soon enough you logically sound bastard, you...
Apr 5, 2013 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
TheAutocrat said:
Oh a cheap snarky comment from Katsucats. What, no walls of text to criticize and dismantle my posts this time?
One mustn't mistake text for arguments. Words without purpose is like dessert without the main dish: you can stuff yourself all day but never be satisfied. What do I do when I see a bunch of fat men fighting over cake? It's not even worthy of criticism.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2013 5:13 PM

Nov 2012
*Skips over walls of text and TheAutocrat critizing and dismantling posts*
TheAutocrat said:
What, no walls of text to criticize and dismantle my posts this time?

Apr 5, 2013 5:13 PM

Nov 2011
What the hell have I started?
Apr 5, 2013 5:15 PM

Aug 2012
BlackSabotage said:
MAL is over.

This is the end.

Never in my time here has MAL been this fuck-tarded.

Thanks, April users. Thanks.

In the meantime, while MAL collapses on itself, why don't we all watch Aku no Hana?
Apr 5, 2013 5:16 PM
May 2012
MellowJello said:

In the meantime, while MAL collapses on itself, why don't we all watch Aku no Hana?
Another great target for hate.
Apr 5, 2013 5:16 PM

Nov 2011
MellowJello said:
BlackSabotage said:
MAL is over.

This is the end.

How about we read Jojo's Bizarre adventure instead?
Apr 5, 2013 5:19 PM

Dec 2012
BlackSabotage said:
MellowJello said:
BlackSabotage said:
MAL is over.

This is the end.

Why not Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

Exciting, isn't it?

Nov 2011
Time for me to watch the 24th episode.

Oct 2012
Hederick said:

Exciting, isn't it?

Mawaru Penguindrum

Electrifying, isn't it?

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Apr 5, 2013 5:23 PM

Nov 2011
Hederick said:
BlackSabotage said:
MellowJello said:
BlackSabotage said:
MAL is over.

This is the end.

Exciting, isn't it?
Excellent anime but I gotta be in the mood for it. One anime I actually wish had dubs.
Apr 5, 2013 5:23 PM

Nov 2012
Tavor said:
Hederick said:

Exciting, isn't it?

Mawaru Penguindrum

Electrifying, isn't it?

Seison Senyaku!!!
Apr 5, 2013 5:26 PM

Feb 2010
Clannad After Story!
Apr 5, 2013 5:35 PM

Mar 2012
FLCL!
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 5, 2013 5:37 PM

May 2010
-_- Where this going? Bebop. now someone says something.
Apr 5, 2013 5:37 PM

Oct 2012
Paranoia agent?
Apr 5, 2013 5:38 PM

Aug 2012
Boku no Pico
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Apr 5, 2013 5:42 PM

May 2010
Goryo said:
Boku no Pico
Was waiting for someone to say that. LOL had to do it. now the wait for more full retardness
Apr 5, 2013 5:46 PM

Nov 2011
Ok now the topic has been derailed.
Apr 5, 2013 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
There wasn't much of a topic to begin with.
Apr 5, 2013 5:50 PM

Aug 2012
I guess it really isn't a party until Autocrat walks in...
Apr 5, 2013 5:54 PM

Feb 2012
Baptism said:
You might say the thread was...

sabotaged.

YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Apr 5, 2013 6:09 PM

Mar 2011
Nicole said:

Aww, thanks. I say thanks because being a girl is obviously better, therefore what you said was a compliment.

More on topic. Watch OreGairu, Devil Survivor and Karneval. Good, thanks, I don't say to watch them because they're good, it's just that I want you to watch them.
InfiniteApr 5, 2013 6:13 PM
Apr 5, 2013 6:21 PM

Nov 2011
InfiniteRyvius said:
Nicole said:

Aww, thanks. I say thanks because being a girl is obviously better, therefore what you said was a compliment.

More on topic. Watch OreGairu, Devil Survivor and Karneval. Good, thanks, I don't say to watch them because they're good, it's just that I want you to watch them.
InfiniteRyvius I bet your hot.
Apr 5, 2013 6:22 PM

Dec 2012
well at least you can be proud of how fast your threads explode with negativity
~yaaaaaaay
Apr 5, 2013 6:23 PM

Nov 2011
Cigarette said:
~yaaaaaaay
:D
Apr 5, 2013 6:27 PM

Oct 2012
BlackSabotage said:
He's a hot guy, very sexy penis.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2013 6:28 PM

Dec 2012
BlackSabotage said:
Cigarette said:
~yaaaaaaay
:D
still h8 u tho
Apr 5, 2013 6:28 PM

Nov 2011
katsucats said:
BlackSabotage said:
Ohh me likey sexy hot penis nom nom
Apr 5, 2013 6:29 PM

Mar 2011
My gender is entirely irrelevant. I am simply hot whatever gender you choose to view me as. However I'm not very modest, so do forgive me.

Nov 2011
No serously though i'm not gay :b sorry to disappoint everyone.

Feb 2012
BlackSabotage said:
katsucats said:
BlackSabotage said:
And there goes any remaining credibility this thread had.
Apr 5, 2013 6:31 PM

Mar 2011
BlackSabotage said:

Don't worry, it's not gay if you want me, my attractiveness transcends gender.
Apr 5, 2013 6:32 PM

Apr 2012
BlackSabotage said:

Your actually sexual orientation means nothing to me, pucker up boy (and I don't mean your mouth).
Apr 5, 2013 6:35 PM

Feb 2010
So we've gone from talking about someone who makes bad threads to the general attitude of people on the Internet and on the site to arrogance incarnate striking once again to the sex of someone I swear I can't see as anything else but male.

So what about adopting transgendered dogs?
Apr 5, 2013 6:38 PM

Nov 2011
Slyr3do0n said:
BlackSabotage said:
katsucats said:
BlackSabotage said:
And there goes any remaining credibility this thread had.
I gave up on that a while back.
Apr 5, 2013 6:39 PM

Nov 2011
Akito_Kinomoto said:
So we've gone from talking about someone who makes bad threads to the general attitude of people on the Internet and on the site to arrogance incarnate striking once again to the sex of someone I swear I can't see as anything else but male.

Transgensgendered animals are the shit!
Apr 5, 2013 6:41 PM

Mar 2011
Akito_Kinomoto said:

No, it's all about the black transgender couple and whether they can baptize their gay dog on Tuesdays.

I see no problem because I'm progressive like that.
Apr 5, 2013 7:57 PM

Mar 2013
I've seen some hateful comments/trolling on here, but don't think it's as bad as other forums.

I don't even post on the forums a lot, but I've gotten quite a few insults along the lines of "ew, you're a gross 3D girl." (Since I use my own pictures for my avatar.) Obviously a troll, and I find it rather humorous. But I can see why some people would feel uncomfortable with troll comments.
Apr 5, 2013 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
ElPsyyCongroo said:
I've seen some hateful comments/trolling on here, but don't think it's as bad as other forums.

I don't even post on the forums a lot, but I've gotten quite a few insults along the lines of "ew, you're a gross 3D girl." (Since I use my own pictures for my avatar.) Obviously a troll, and I find it rather humorous. But I can see why some people would feel uncomfortable with troll comments.
Who ever said eww 3d girl I hope it was a joke. Your too cute to be gross anyway.
Apr 5, 2013 8:03 PM

Oct 2012
BlackSabotage said:
ElPsyyCongroo said:

Who ever said eww 3d girl I hope it was a joke. Your too cute to be gross anyway.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2013 8:04 PM

Jun 2007
BlackSabotage said:
ElPsyyCongroo said:

SOMEONE'S HOPING TO GET SOME PUSSY TONIGHT
Apr 5, 2013 8:05 PM

Mar 2013
BlackSabotage said:
ElPsyyCongroo said:

Hahaha, I would hope it's sarcasm. After all, everyone on here is a 3D person in real life.... I hope. o.o
Apr 5, 2013 8:06 PM

Sep 2012
What the fuck did this thread turn into?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you use the little pocket on your jeans?

traed - Oct 22, 2022

32 by cyandaqil »»
5 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

773 by Hitagi__Furude »»
25 minutes ago

» Cyber Trucks vs NFTs

KittenCuddler - May 13

16 by Soverign »»
33 minutes ago

» which anime did you watch first, the one you saw when you were just a child?

FruitPunchBaka - May 9

44 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
2 hours ago

» How long have you been using your accounts on your favorite sites?

RobertBobert - May 14

34 by Kyonman »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.