Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 13, 2013 1:42 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so Masaki was the last Kurosaki and taken by the Ishida family to be married to the father of Ishida lol, but damn the last panel is more exciting since a Vasto Lorde appears that looks like Ichigo's Vasto Lorde Hollow form!!!
Mar 13, 2013 1:50 AM

Apr 2010
Really liking this flashback. These past couple weeks have been the best Bleach has been for a while.

Masaki seems a cheeky one, no wonder she ended up with Isshin haha. It seems that maybe we'll find out the truth about Ichigo's hollow powers at some point too.

This is getting hella interesting, love it.

WHAAAAAT?! No Bleach next week?? FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
antonnnMar 13, 2013 1:55 AM
Mar 13, 2013 1:57 AM

Dec 2011
wow. just wow.

masaki is so lively! :D

at first i thought ishida's father and masaki were siblings.. but when i read the but where she's the last kurosaki i thought that maybe they were lovers or something like that... so wait.. did the mother of ishida's dad want ishida's dad to marry masaki..?

ahh anyway. interesting chapter! next one looks even more interesting!
Mar 13, 2013 2:06 AM

Feb 2013
I think i'm starting to get everything now. This is getting seriously good...
Mar 13, 2013 2:12 AM

Apr 2010
That hollow is real interesting. So it's safe to assume that's the original form of Ichigo's full hollow transformation. Some part of it must have gone into Masaki's body or something along those lines, then manifested itself in Ichigo when she became pregnant.

But having seen Isshin on the floor almost dead when Masaki found him tells me that he's going to get owned next chapter. Hopefully he puts up a good fight. It'd be nice to see Isshin/Masaki fight together at some point too.
Mar 13, 2013 2:16 AM

Jun 2010
So that's why Ishida's father and Isshin are good friends. Does this mean that Isshin is Ichigo's father after all?
Mar 13, 2013 2:16 AM

Oct 2008
Loved this part fufufufu.

Mar 13, 2013 2:29 AM

Jan 2009
-MgZ_ said:
Does this mean that Isshin is Ichigo's father after all?

more revelation needed, lets just wait why Ichigo has same copying/absorbing powers of Juha Bach as well as Juha Bach saying he is Ichigo's father and why Juha Bach resembles old man Zangetsu so much too
Mar 13, 2013 2:30 AM

May 2012
awesome chapter!!! ahahha lol it's getting twisted but damn they're taking a break -____- *Sighs can't wait for next week
Mar 13, 2013 2:38 AM

Feb 2010
OriginGenesis said:
Loved this part fufufufu.

Lol, me too.
antonnn said:
That hollow is real interesting. So it's safe to assume that's the original form of Ichigo's full hollow transformation. Some part of it must have gone into Masaki's body or something along those lines, then manifested itself in Ichigo when she became pregnant.

Similar thought. But one thing is missing - what is the relagionship between Ichigo & Ishin.
He must have some connections...maybe same as Hollow's part (may) flow to Ichigo, the same was with Ishin's reiatsu. That made him hybrid: hollow(vasto lorde) + shinigami + natural blood way - quincy.
ps. what was the chapter in hueco mondo where someone 'pointed' sword(?) at Urahara?
Mar 13, 2013 2:49 AM

Jan 2011
So Masaki was brought up to the Ishiida family as the last Kurosaki. Masaki's a quincy and lived with Ryuken. Now that explains why Ryuken and Isshin are somewhat close friends. That Vaso Lorde Hollow appearing at the end looks so awesome. Really loving this flashback. It's a shame Bleach is on a break next week. Looking forward for the future chapters!
Mar 13, 2013 2:51 AM

Oct 2011
Time to bring the score from 7 to 4 again...

Kubo excels at making pointless chapters that could be conveyed in 1 panel
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2013 3:15 AM

Feb 2010
This was eh -- ehh -- ehhhhh... Till I saw the last panel.
LOL.
Hmmmmmmm :|
Here comes the countless guesses on how and why that Vasto Lord resembles Ichigo's one.

AMUSE ME MORE TITE KUBO.
Mar 13, 2013 3:31 AM

Feb 2012
I'm loving the flashback, so many interesting things and confirmations.
Mar 13, 2013 3:33 AM

Jun 2012
Next chapter R18+ 3some(Hollow+Isshin&Masaki)...just kidding. XD

What a interesting chapter...
Mar 13, 2013 3:38 AM

Jan 2009
R0LAN said:

Here comes the countless guesses on how and why that Vasto Lord resembles Ichigo's one.

err its not that hard to guess since the hints are there if you know YuYu Hakusho then you know how gene inheritance or heredity work and sometimes latent abilities only wake up with the right environment condition or the right time as the case for Yusuke on YuYu Hakusho

and read chapter 510 and 514 of bleach, Juha Bach pass down his genes (heredity) to the Kurosaki family generations i bet just like what happen on Yu Yu Hakusho

Ichigo (just like the abilities of the two Juha Bach brothers) absorbs/copied the memories and abilities of the Vasto Lorde that Masaki might defeat next chapter and as well as the various fullbring and shinigami blah blah, Ichigo is a copying and absorbing monster an evolution of the two Juha Bach from what im guessing from the hints of chapter 510 and 514
degMar 13, 2013 3:55 AM
Mar 13, 2013 3:40 AM

Aug 2012
Informative chapter. Flashbacks are important you guys.
That hollow almost looks like Ichigo's full hollowfication.
So Ishida's dad & Ichigo's mom... huh.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Mar 13, 2013 4:13 AM

Sep 2010
lol please don't say that ichigo's hollow form is the product of some crazy drawn-out plan of Aizen's. That would be pretty ridiculous. I guess it does explain: 1. why ichigo's mask evolved over time while the other vizards did not and 2. during the shattered shaft training his hollowfication processes began in an unusual order(the mask developed first instead of his body changing form).

Still its pretty stupid how the show started out with ichigo acquiring each of these powers one by one as the show progressed and now Kubo's saying that he was BORN with all of them. Its like if he never met rukai and grew up normally he would STILL have reaper/hollow/quincy powers.......
Mar 13, 2013 4:24 AM

Sep 2010
j0x said:
R0LAN said:

err its not that hard to guess since the hints are there if you know YuYu Hakusho then you know how gene inheritance or heredity work and sometimes latent abilities only wake up with the right environment condition or the right time as the case for Yusuke on YuYu Hakusho

and read chapter 510 and 514 of bleach, Juha Bach pass down his genes (heredity) to the Kurosaki family generations i bet just like what happen on Yu Yu Hakusho

Ichigo (just like the abilities of the two Juha Bach brothers) absorbs/copied the memories and abilities of the Vasto Lorde that Masaki might defeat next chapter and as well as the various fullbring and shinigami blah blah, Ichigo is a copying and absorbing monster an evolution of the two Juha Bach from what im guessing from the hints of chapter 510 and 514
You're still confused about Juha Bachs powers. He CANNOT copy peoples abilities. The quicies that can are named Royd Lloyd and Lloyd Lloyd. They were the twins. Lloyd Lloyd was one of the three killed by kenpachi and Royd Llody COPYED JUHABACH'S APPERANCE in order to trick yamamoto. Royd was the one who took out kenpachi and fought yamamoto, and when he was defeated the real Juhabach Showed up to steal the head captain's bankai. They are two different people....http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Royd_Lloyd
Mar 13, 2013 4:28 AM

Jan 2009
kizu-kun said:
j0x said:
R0LAN said:

You're still confused about Juha Bachs powers. He CANNOT copy peoples abilities. The quicies that can are named Royd Lloyd and Lloyd Lloyd. They were the twins. Lloyd Lloyd was one of the three killed by kenpachi and Royd Llody COPYED JUHABACH'S APPERANCE in order to trick yamamoto. Royd was the one who took out kenpachi and fought yamamoto, and when he was defeated the real Juhabach Showed up to steal the head captain's bankai. They are two different people....http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Royd_Lloyd

im not confuse i know that Royd and Loyd are 2 different people thats why i said 2 different Juha Bach
Mar 13, 2013 4:43 AM

Sep 2010
j0x said:
kizu-kun said:
j0x said:
R0LAN said:

im not confuse i know that Royd and Loyd are 2 different people thats why i said 2 different Juha Bach
there's only one Juha Bach. The twins work for him. And besides that ichigo is not absorbing all of these powers. We already know he got them by learning them along the way or by being born with them. He got his reaper powers from rukia/ Isshin, his quicy power from his mother, Full Bring was taught to him by Ginjou, and his hollow powers come from the training he did with Urahara to get his powers back(and now possibly Aizen's experiment).
Mar 13, 2013 4:55 AM

Oct 2008
Let's see, speculation. Isshin is his father, Masaki is his mother, Masaki is a daughter of a hollow and a quincy. Everyone's happy. Which explains his Getsuga Tenshou works actually like a quincy arrow and why his sword can't be restored by a shinigami, it's not a sword, just looks like one. His Vasto Lorde powers are suppressed because the quincy-hollow experiment wasn't complete, but now he's some kind of monster with all the possible powers in the word.

Good job, Kubo, ruining everything to make the main char the strongest so he doesn't have any problems facing anyone whatsoever.
Mar 13, 2013 4:58 AM

Jan 2009
kizu-kun said:
there's only one Juha Bach. The twins work for him. And besides that ichigo is not absorbing all of these powers. We already know he got them by learning them along the way or by being born with them. He got his reaper powers from rukia/ Isshin, his quicy power from his mother, Full Bring was taught to him by Ginjou, and his hollow powers come from the training he did with Urahara to get his powers back(and now possibly Aizen's experiment).

after reading that Wikia link im wrong so Loyd and Royd are the one im referring, but still its its easy to guess that Ichigo absorbs powers like Royd (copy/absorbs memories) and Loyd (copy/absorbs abilities)

Juha Bach's real ability is not yet revealed then

and also you say Ichigo was born with them or learned them along the way, i say some powers like the vasto lorde became his latent heridatary trait from his mother Masaki because it seems that Masaki will be the one to kill that vasto lorde hollow that looks like hollow Ichigo and also Ichigo is a power/ability absorber since Rukia's shinigami powers was absorbed by Ichigo in the first chapters if i remember correctly but forgot the exact chapters

and yes my guess is that Masaki is a power absorbing freak too, hopefully in the next chapters she will absorb the powers of that Vasto Lorde Hollow that Isshin is confronted with
degMar 13, 2013 5:08 AM
Mar 13, 2013 6:22 AM

Feb 2012
Damn Isshin was so bad ass as a Captain.

Loved the end, that's one of those Aizen's fucked up experiments, and it looks like it's hella strong, can't wait for the fight (hopefully) in 2 weeks (fuck the break).
Mar 13, 2013 6:32 AM

Feb 2009
Can't wait for Bleach to just be done. I mean, everyone knows Ichigo is just going to kill Juha Bach and be revealed as Shiba Ichigo and OH THE HONOR TO THE SHIBA CLAN IS BACK, and also OH WE ARE AT PEACE WITH QUINCIES. Just kidding, I don't know, except that Ichigo wil handle everything because Ichigo is the most powerful thing ever.

Also, I just only see Isshin as his father, with the whole resembling Kaien and of course he'd take his mother's surname because Shiba is disgraced and I think they knew Ichigo would find himself in Soul Society at one point or another.

Everything else I do not bother with. Theories and all that is just pointless. It's better to ignore rumors and the like because great chapters like this aren't great because you read into rumors and theories and ruin it for yourself. I see people have known all about these chapters somehow back in 2010 lol. Great Sherlocks.
o genki desu ka
Mar 13, 2013 7:04 AM

Aug 2008
I could so see that hollow doing a "Luke, I'm your father" moment with Ichigo in the near future.
Mar 13, 2013 7:05 AM

Mar 2009
I two weeks we will learn how strong the new black VL is. Isshin is probably under limiter so its clear that he is gonna get owned. Can Aizen communicate with Isshin and release his limiter?
Masaki comes in to save the day and as She is Quincy she might somehow absorb VL reiatsu.

Maybe She has the power to copy / absorb ability or She would be able to consume that hollow just like Opie ate Allon? If she did that and the Hollow would rebel would then Isshin use FGT on them? I have this idea that Isshin would need to use FGT to weaken Masaki fused with hollow so that Ryuuken can shoot the spot and cut both spiritual energy. Something Isshida did to Chirrucci. This in turn would put the hollow to sleep or seal it and makes Masaki loose all the Quincy powers.That might be the reason why Ichigo hollow form looked similar. Then Urahara comes with umbrella and Is like "I have gigai for you Isshin-san". Blablabla and they run away with Masaki and beat up Ruyuuken is all alone.

Was Ichigo a host to Vasto Lorde Arrancar at this time? Was Zangetsu (affected by Shinigami bloodline) a sword that Hollows make when they become Arrancars?

Is that hollow worth FGT and Quincy ultimate? Is this the time where both of them loose powers or just one?

ITS RAINING. Zangetsu hates Rain. Ichigo mother got killed in a rainy day. Hope that Isshin will put a good fight :D
Mar 13, 2013 7:07 AM
Mar 2012
ichigo is related to everybody now, isn't he? wouldn't be surprised if he was a distant relative of mine
Mar 13, 2013 7:46 AM

Dec 2012
He gained Shinigami powers from Rukia, Quincy from his mother, Hollow from Urahara's training, and fullbring from his mother being attacked by a hollow, the same hollow that Isshin just saw, which may explain why it has a similar shape to Ichigo's vasto lorde form.
Mar 13, 2013 7:48 AM

Nov 2012
That vasto lorde at the end of the chapter looks really cool.
Mar 13, 2013 7:49 AM

Feb 2012
Once again nothing happed but i guess alittle background info & seeing that Ichigo's mask is more or less the same design as whatever this is.
Mar 13, 2013 8:02 AM

Sep 2011
That was a pretty good chapter:

- Ichigos mother is the last of her family and has an arranged marrige with Ishida's dad.

- Ishin encounters Ichigos Vasto Lord form.

- This is my theory here, the maid in the house is Ishida's mother. The way she was talking to Ishidas dad strongly suggests that she has feelings for him.

I still think Juha Bach is Ichigo's grandfather, Ichigo looks too much like Ishin and there's the similarity between him and Kaien Shiba.
FullmetalRaikouMar 13, 2013 8:07 AM
Mar 13, 2013 8:31 AM

May 2011
Woah woah woahhh

We get to see a young Ryuken and a a young Masaki, who were supposed to be arranged. BTW, young Masaki >>> Rukia/Orihime (lol), Isshin you bro.

So a Vasto Lorde who resembles Ichigo identically appears before Isshin in Karakura Town.

Now lets let fate (Aizen) work it's magic. Everything about Ichigo is finally about to come to light.

I can't wait until Urahara Kisuke appears too, him having some role in all of this is obvious, not to mention his friendship with Isshin in the future.
Kayaba-Mar 13, 2013 8:37 AM
Mar 13, 2013 8:37 AM

May 2009
What else to say when you're in front of such perfection, such masterful dialogue? Nothing, you let art speak for herself.

Mar 13, 2013 8:41 AM
Nov 2007
oh yeah he sliced his head in two, but who is that monster????
Mar 13, 2013 9:01 AM

Jun 2012
Arashi89 said:
What else to say when you're in front of such perfection, such masterful dialogue? Nothing, you let art speak for herself.

read Mangastream ver. :)
Mar 13, 2013 9:20 AM

Apr 2010
Some people on here are so lame when complaining about chapters being boring. OH NO! There's no fighting it's a bad chapter!

Chapters that are decently informative usually good. You need to gather information you know, there can't always be excitement(which you CAN get when there isn't any fighting you know? Naivety is what prevents that, and I really feel for you) and flashy fighting. You know, there's actual story and dialogue in some chapters. OH WOE IS ME.

Snore.

I enjoyed this one, and the coming chapters should be great.
Mar 13, 2013 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
dats ichigo hehehe
Mar 13, 2013 9:27 AM

Mar 2011
People where qq-ing about how obvious was the fact about Ichigo's mother being Quincy? Well, how do you like this one for a change?

What the fuck? for serious this time
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Mar 13, 2013 9:37 AM

Feb 2013
great ch to bad i need to wait two weeks now
Mar 13, 2013 10:17 AM

Jan 2008
I don't think that's a normal hollow, it's probably one of Aizen's machinations.

Reminds me of the time when Aizen sent out a hollow that managed to kill Kaien Shiba and his wife... I wonder what kind of overpowered abilities this thing has.

Mar 13, 2013 11:05 AM

Jul 2008
Oh, I get it. Masaki got fucked not only by Isshin and Ryuuken Ishida, but also by a hollow. That's how Ichigo came to be.
Mar 13, 2013 11:06 AM
Jun 2012
That hollow is probably the white Ichigo inside real Ichigo, either that or Ichigo his own mother. That hollow merged into his mother and they fused to become Ichigo.

TheEnd3r said:
Oh, I get it. Masaki got fucked not only by Isshin and Ryuuken Ishida, but also by a hollow. That's how Ichigo came to be.

That explains his sisters. One from Shiba, one from Ryuken, and Ichigo is from the hollow.
rl1dragonMar 13, 2013 11:09 AM
Mar 13, 2013 12:07 PM

Apr 2010
Another theory(forgive me if somebody has already said it and I missed it) could be the hollow is Ichigo's actual original form and it didn't so much manifest itself into Ichigo when Masaki got pregnant as much as the hollow(or maybe it's essence or something) was inside her and then by getting pregnant to Isshin it was given a form via Ichigo, since it's not like a human can give birth to a hollow via normal means. That would explain that hollow in Ichigo's dream world(forgot what it's called).

That said, it'd be interesting to look back over what hollow Ichigo has said in conversation to see if he'd given any hints over the course of the series as to Ichigo's origin. Lol if Ichigo is originally a hollow before anything else. Epic.

I really do hope we get to see a good amount of Isshin's powers before he gets beaten. I'd like to hope he won't lose his powers yet, and instead is just defeated by the Hollow and then learns Final Getsuga before having his final battle(at that time).
Mar 13, 2013 12:14 PM

Apr 2012
I think it's obvious at this point that Ichigo's mom gets gang banged by Isshin, the Vasto Lorde, Bach and a Fullbringer as well, and that's why he has every power ever. Hopefully the gang bang will be as lovingly rendered as everything else that Kubo manages to finger paint.
Mar 13, 2013 12:34 PM
Dec 2011
j0x said:
-MgZ_ said:
Does this mean that Isshin is Ichigo's father after all?

more revelation needed, lets just wait why Ichigo has same copying/absorbing powers of Juha Bach as well as Juha Bach saying he is Ichigo's father and why Juha Bach resembles old man Zangetsu so much too

I dont think juha bach is ichigo's dad, as mentioned before he looks too much like the shiba relatives rather to be juha bach's son, this was pointed when isshin was revealed to be shiba clan and why ichigo looks so much like kaein, he looks not at all alike juha bach, also isshin used a getsuga tensho way back during the arrancar arc, its not that ichigo can absorb its just that its unlikely to be juha bach's son, and on the point on chapter 514 (i think) where juha bach says "my son born in darkness" means that ichigo has become a awakened quincy that was born in the jail while in the garganta, not his actual son, thats my prediction, but who knows what tite kubo will throw at us, we have yet to see from kubo-sama
Mar 13, 2013 1:02 PM

Sep 2009
liked the ch

So Misaki was supposed to marry Ryuuken but will end up falling in love with Isshin and Ryuuken will let it slide and the two will become bros.

Isshin can't take a piss with somebody in the room sorta say and it looks like that vasto lorde hollow is one of Aizen's experiments...because it's just too obvious :3
Mar 13, 2013 1:22 PM
Jul 2012
Oh dear lord the plotholes! SOMEBODY FILL THE PLOTHOLES!!!

I thought it was obvious that this is one of the shinigami who 'died'. Aizen is working on his hollowfication, and its still imperfect. That guys not a vasto lord, Aizen saved those to become his espada. This is a guy thats been turned. Im guessing this guy would be stronger than if he was a vizard, but aizen can't control it. (vizard is a higher evolved form?) As we've seen in his fight against Ulquiorra, ichigo's hollow form was in a beserker rage. If anyones seen the hell movie, he does the same thing when he changes.
Unless aizen purposely made this guy to somehow get isshin and masaki together. Thing is ichigo didnt have his fullbring or quincy powers when he fought Aizen, so that would have been in Aizens calculations.

So masaki saves isshin somehow, gets attacked, shags isshin on the spot so shes pregnant with ichigo to give him fullbring powers, he's quincy by bloodline and a shinigami, urahara's training gave him his hollow identity.
Mar 13, 2013 1:47 PM

May 2012
waa things getting interesting again :)
Masaki ~
Mar 13, 2013 1:48 PM

Mar 2012
It sucks that Naruto and One Piece is on break but, this chapter was good.

We see background info of Ichigo's parents for who know how long people waited.

Not to mention, that Hollow has to be a Vasto Lorde right? Not only that, it has the same mask as Ichigo's!

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.