Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 21, 2013 7:34 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice to see Shin and Heroine get some screen time but otherwise, I think their relationship is a bit awkward. A meh episode and funny thing is that Orion isn't present at all this episode. Heh, I wonder where he is now.

Jan 21, 2013 7:51 AM

Nov 2007
Kakkii's character realizing about her lost memory and helping her with filling out the memory, with the help of Hino-san's character. So it's different timeline because the owner of the shop is in different personality, too, and somehow different settings.

Orion's back (slightly) at the end?
tsubasaloverJan 21, 2013 8:57 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 21, 2013 8:14 AM
Mar 2012
They changed lots of things in this episode compared to what happened in the game, though the basic concept itself is still the same.

Basically they're filling the heroine memories. I guess probably this is just some kind of a lucid dream where the heroine recalled her memories of what happened in this timeline when she passed out after falling down the cliff in previous episode.
melina_putriJan 21, 2013 2:05 PM
Jan 21, 2013 2:03 PM

Jun 2011
I like it when Orion is mia. >_>

Simple timeline to summarize:
Orion shows up > unstable memory for few days > memory becomes stable > goes to trip > falls down cliff > enters parallel world while Orion is mia

I assume that she is in a parallel world due to the several changes. Thus, I believe that everything she sees is corrent (no fake memories, etc).

So is it safe to assume that she wasn't in a relationship with Shin in the previous world? (Conclusion drawn from episodes 1 and 2)
Jan 21, 2013 6:36 PM

Aug 2009
^but who/what is "mia" ??

nooo!! I want to know where Orion is !! Q___Q
Jan 22, 2013 6:44 AM
Jan 2013
Umm, Quite nice, I guess but over all this whole episode there are that I missed alot like Orion or the strict personality of Waka and Ikki and Kent! :( I want Shin's route but I dont want some things to disappear :P :( Im disappointed but did like Shin's kiss move
. Somehow its moving along well but VERY SLOWLY. I mean how can you finish a stinkin route with a very slow development and I dont want Shin's route to have some sort of bad ending because of the universe time travelling thingy or I dont want it to move too fast which will end in disappointment and failure for me or anybody :( Hay~.......... I WANT THE SUBS ALREADY!
Jan 22, 2013 7:08 AM

Mar 2008
Haven't watched this episode yet but I quite get the idea. :)

@Shih: I agree. Since she does not seem to have a boyfriend with any of the staff in that world...

Yup! No false memories. They should be from a different world.
Hint: Waka is the best indicator for that. ^^'

Looking forward for more episodes! >w<

@Lulexiaa: mia meaans missing in action. :)

Jan 22, 2013 8:17 AM

Aug 2011
Yeah, the timeline theory is really starting to make sense. I'm guessing that that way they will animate all the routes? Or at least the most important ones?
Jan 22, 2013 10:09 AM

Mar 2011
At least she told someone that she lost her memories. -___-

Oh and btw, I hope they go with (really a spoiler):

itsvero said:
Yeah, the timeline theory is really starting to make sense. I'm guessing that that way they will animate all the routes? Or at least the most important ones?

I guess they will go with each route (2 eps each).
Jan 22, 2013 10:20 AM

Dec 2008
OK, what the f**k have they done to my darling Waka-san?! If he continues on like this, I may have to drop this show!

The heroine was in a band? That must have been one hell of a snooze fest whenever she took the stage.

I'm sure the heroine's "accident" involved Shin trying to kill her. He probably couldn't take any more of her dishrag personality and threw her off the cliff. That's really why he can't/won't talk about it. LOL!!
Jan 22, 2013 10:39 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Love this anime so far.. especally opening xD... but yeah.. only thing that is kinda turnoff... is the pace of the anime.. feels kinda like nurarihyoh no mago season 1 ... really slow start....

but yeah so far 10/10

And anime is paradox type
Jan 22, 2013 10:49 AM

Oct 2010
Oh god Orion's back.
Jan 22, 2013 10:51 AM

Jan 2008
Never played the game or whatever but I do hope they manage to properly explain everything in the end... Assuming I finish the anime.
Jan 22, 2013 11:07 AM

Feb 2012
I think this anime is slightly interesting(?) it's hard to really say how I feel about it to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if anyone dropped it because it really makes absolutely no sense at the moment.

I'm assuming that there is some huge grand epic fabulous plot and it will be epic when it comes out and the series is over but it's kinda hard to enjoy the series when things don't make sense lol...
Jan 22, 2013 11:16 AM

Oct 2011
Yay Orions back!! Shin is quite a mysterious character.. I wonder what the secrets he's hiding are.. I agree with their relationship being a bit awkward lol

This anime is really interesting so far!! :D
Jan 22, 2013 11:27 AM

Nov 2011
This is quite an interesting show. From brief conversation with Ukyou while he talks about "this time", I take it he's aware of all these timelines.
Gotta feel sorry for the Heroine, though. She's getting thrown into all these worlds and getting her memories all messed up... Does this chick even know what her name is?
Well, I also feel kinda bad for Shin. His girlfriend suddenly doesn't know who he is. But the rest of the guys will probably have to go through that, too.
If it's not in red, I won't believe it.
Jan 22, 2013 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
i wanted to see Orion's deathmetal style :)
Jan 22, 2013 12:05 PM

Sep 2008
I didn't play the game so I REALLY don't know what will happen and this make it really exciting!
Shin is really cute~ I would be happy at Heroine's place XD
Heroine is a little bit plain but it's understandable 'cause she doesn't know how she acted before X...X it must be really hard for her... she even doesn't know what she likes or not..
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Jan 22, 2013 12:06 PM

Aug 2011
I liked this episode. Shin is so cute. I can't even. I'm glad they're doing his route (for now I guess? Since he's technically the canon guy. Him or Ukkyou, but I like Shin better honestly)

I liked Heroine (can we come up with a name for her it feels awkward calling her Heroine) better in this episode. She had more. Of a. Personality? I feel horrible for Shin. TT___TT

Compared to the last couple of episodes, this one was much better.
Jan 22, 2013 12:15 PM

Feb 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
I liked this episode. Shin is so cute. I can't even. I'm glad they're doing his route (for now I guess? Since he's technically the canon guy. Him or Ukkyou, but I like Shin better honestly)

I liked Heroine (can we come up with a name for her it feels awkward calling her Heroine) better in this episode. She had more. Of a. Personality? I feel horrible for Shin. TT___TT

Compared to the last couple of episodes, this one was much better.

If were picking a name for her then how about "Kana"? It suits her.
Jan 22, 2013 12:17 PM

Aug 2012
Its interesting being able to piece it together little by little, I'm excited to see it truly come together.
MidnightPride said:

I'm assuming that there is some huge grand epic fabulous plot and it will be epic when it comes out and the series is over but it's kinda hard to enjoy the series when things don't make sense lol...

I am as well. Let's hope we aren't disappointed.
Jan 22, 2013 12:18 PM
Aug 2011
Villetta_Nu said:
The heroine was in a band? That must have been one hell of a snooze fest whenever she took the stage.

I'm sure the heroine's "accident" involved Shin trying to kill her. He probably couldn't take any more of her dishrag personality and threw her off the cliff. That's really why he can't/won't talk about it. LOL!!

ahaha

Can't wait for Orion to narrate EVERYTHING for us again!

I think i'm mostly alone in this but so far I don't like Shin.
Jan 22, 2013 12:20 PM

Aug 2012
parfaited said:

I think i'm mostly alone in this but so far I don't like Shin.

Nah I don't either. Toma's cool though
Jan 22, 2013 12:30 PM

Jul 2012
The pace is still slow, but I'm liking the plot so far. The green hair guy is the most fascinating to me with the "this time" stuff.

Poor Shin. I'm not a big fan os him, but man, what a situation.

The manager D:

Jan 22, 2013 1:27 PM

Apr 2011
I can't understand why this Anime is only at a 7.00 score right now...I mean, as a person who does not know anything about the original material, it's just incredibly intersting how confusing all of the events are, about parralel timelines probably it's just...awesome!
Really liked that episode as well.
Raised my current score from 8 to 9/10 as of now.
Can't wait for more!
Jan 22, 2013 1:33 PM

Dec 2007
Villetta_Nu said:

Hahaha. Nope. <_<
Jan 22, 2013 1:56 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Lol, I like how the manager's personality is totally different XD Pretty much the best part in this episode. I feel bad for Shin, since the person he likes and is dating doesn't remember him they're technically strangers. I guess we'll be seeing Orion again next episode?
Jan 22, 2013 2:11 PM

Jul 2012
AlexTheRiot said:
Its interesting being able to piece it together little by little, I'm excited to see it truly come together.

Me too! I really like this kind of anime! Looking forward to the next episode!! :D
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Jan 22, 2013 2:59 PM

Feb 2009
This is actually pretty fascinating. I wanna see more of the green haired guy Ukyo, he seems really cool and seems to be the most knowledgeable on whats going on right now.

I... Don't like Shin. He's kind of bland. No real personality.

And that heroine a performer? Made me laugh. I can't see her singing onstage.
Jan 22, 2013 3:21 PM

Feb 2012
Finally someone realized that her memory is all fucked up.
Jan 22, 2013 3:22 PM

May 2009
This show is getting less and less interesting with each episode... and more and more complicated. I didn't want to drop this anime, but i'm starting to think about it.. i'll have to wait a few more episodes. But i almost always finish what i start, and since this has only 12 episodes, i think i will last.
Jan 22, 2013 3:32 PM
Sep 2012
I'm not surprised that at her first concert, Shin couldn't hear her since she talks so quietly. No, we can't hear you Orion so stay away.
Jan 22, 2013 3:37 PM
Oct 2011
Lulexiaa said:
^but who/what is "mia" ??

nooo!! I want to know where Orion is !! Q___Q

mia means M.I.A. = Missing in Action

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Jan 22, 2013 4:31 PM
Jun 2011
Finding out this was a visual novel for the PSP definitely makes me want to go play it. I have no knowledge of the source material and I'm really enjoying the anime so far! I find it interesting. As for the pacing being slow, I think I want it to move faster just because I want to know what's going on! I do like that the audience is just as confused as the Heroine because its a delightful device to keep us anxious.

I missed Orion in this episode. He's so cute!
Jan 22, 2013 5:18 PM
Dec 2012
This anime is rather slow and calm. I feel vibes a bit similar to Shinsekai yori.
Jan 22, 2013 5:50 PM

Nov 2012
I started getting lost from the second episode and now I'm even more confused.. I'm assuming she's in a parallel world or something, but she is definitely taking this "Shin killed a person" thing too seriously. Man, if I were her I would think twice before pushing him away!!
Jan 22, 2013 6:16 PM

May 2012
Cool episode, getting all mysterious. Shin is a dork.
Jan 22, 2013 6:30 PM

Nov 2011
Don't really like Shin either, he's kinda plain. So will other people personality change on different world too? I wonder how the heroine will make sense out of all this.

Jan 22, 2013 6:40 PM
Jan 2013
The story is becoming really interesting. I have learned about the route on the Otome game and the canon pairing but I am pretty curious to see how they would interpret the parallel time thing into the anime. The mystery aspect grabs me on the get-go; I hope they could keep this up or make it much better. If you are confused or feel let down do not drop this series yet -- it is still too early for that. The twist would be really worth your while so just hold on and give this anime a chance.
chinvincibleJan 22, 2013 6:49 PM
Jan 22, 2013 7:05 PM

Feb 2012
I don't get it. lmao. Purely basing off on the series to understand the plot isn't enough for me as i don't have any clue on the story itself (in this particular show) Its rather interesting but im really lost lmao. Does the heroine travel in time? I bet that Ukyo guy is behind of all of her whatsoever since he's the Joker. did i got that right?

Is this some Steins;Gate meet memory loss plus romance? lolol
Jan 22, 2013 7:45 PM

Aug 2012
I'm starting to understand it now.

I wanna know what Shin did though, there's a chance he actually never killed anyone.
Jan 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
Right now, I don't know how I feel about this series. It has its interesting moments, I really like the art work for the characters in general, especially the eyes, and I'm enjoying it overall, yet I'm still uncertain if it's gonna really pull me in.
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Jan 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Mar 2012
SirMaddy said:
I'm starting to understand it now.

I wanna know what Shin did though, there's a chance he actually never killed anyone.

Here's my VERY loose theory.

I don't think the green-haired cameraman is a real person. Or if he is or was, perhaps he's the ghost of the person Shin killed in the heroine's previous memory. I'm hesitant to say that because the guy seems to disappear and re-appear all over the place. I can tell you right now he's probably the key to figuring out this whole mess.

What's her name btw? Have they mentioned it yet?
Jan 22, 2013 9:07 PM

Jun 2010
What the actual fuck happened to my post?

The pace is still slow but it's interesting, i hope it gets better and tot cliché in the end. Also, no i don't want Orion to come back, though i admit it's still pretty boring sometimes but him talking all the time won't make it better.
Laurine_AndersenJan 22, 2013 9:13 PM
Jan 22, 2013 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
If the anime is going through every route then it's actually possible for me to just watch the episodes/routes I like the most.

As much as I loved the game and the heroine, I have to agree with the others that this could have been adapted better for the new audience but so far I'm happy at the studio's work.

And for those who are seriously annoyed/angered by Orion, I would recommend dropping the series coz he's going to stay for a loong time.

General (and vaguely spoilerish) outline of the routes for those who are wondering:
Jan 23, 2013 12:08 AM

Jun 2012
Very eerie atmosphere, really fits the series. I wonder what is going on (just like she is)- the past has changed.
It's a little boring, the pace this series is moving at, but I guess I shouldn't expect her or the viewers to figure everything out this early on.
The ending was okay, I didn't really feel any emotion, even though there were two interesting things. One, Shin is not ready to talk (and is probably hiding something important), and two, Orion is heard once again.
So, we'll see where things go from there.
4/5.

Jan 23, 2013 12:39 AM

Jan 2011
As someone who hasn't gone through the VN/Otome, I'm pretty impressed thus far (and still a bit confused--which is a good thing in this instance). I'm curious to see just what personality the heroine has when she regains her memories, although her present situation just makes me want to wade in and do something to help her.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 23, 2013 1:29 AM

Aug 2012
So this is somewhat of an

But anyways, The pacing feels very slow.
Jan 23, 2013 1:34 AM
Dec 2012
Shin ♥
Aww, Orion where have you gone? o.o
I hope our Heroine gets a name soon~
Jan 23, 2013 3:53 AM

May 2010
It is still confusing as ever..but I like it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.