Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2013 12:12 PM

Dec 2012
This happened to me yesterday actually. I had a dream that I was riding a roller coaster at Six Flag. I think is was The Boss or Screaming Eagle. Than suddenly the Roller Coaster came falling apart and everyone was falling. I was trying to think of a way to glide and land on a poll, but couldn't find anything

In the end, I fell lol
flat on my face and i felt by body shake a little. when I woke up moments after that my face felt flat.

So, anybody have your dreams ever felt real?
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 17, 2013 12:31 PM

Feb 2012
SOExclusive said:
This happened to me yesterday actually. I had a dream that I was riding a roller coaster at Six Flag. I think is was The Boss or Screaming Eagle. Than suddenly the Roller Coaster came falling apart and everyone was falling. I was trying to think of a way to glide and land on a poll, but couldn't find anything

In the end, I fell lol
flat on my face and i felt by body shake a little. when I woke up moments after that my face felt flat.

So, anybody have your dreams ever felt real?

I dreamed that I had a harem and woke up only to find out that I do have a harem. Doesn't feel more real than that.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Jan 17, 2013 12:32 PM

Aug 2012
Yes. Nightmares. Used to happen all the damn time. And they usually involve me being killed by my brother (true story).

..and I still have valid reasons to believe he actually would do it.
Jan 17, 2013 12:33 PM

May 2009
I hate those kind of realistic dreams where I just wake up and do my usual morning (noon) duties. Everything seems very real but later I realize something's wrong, for example the stuff in the fridge is different. So I wake up, again, and do all of it again. Those are such wtf moments.
Jan 17, 2013 12:34 PM

Jul 2011
I had a dream once that MAL was a prestigious, shining beacon of utopia on the Internet.
Jan 17, 2013 12:36 PM

May 2009
Verdale said:
I had a dream once that MAL was a prestigious, shining beacon of utopia on the Internet.

Then you're still in that dream.
Jan 17, 2013 12:37 PM

Oct 2007
I had a dream that giant hamburgers and fries were chasing after me. When I woke up, there was a couple of Big Mac meals in the dinner table.
Jan 17, 2013 12:45 PM
Dec 2012
4Sky said:
I had a dream that giant hamburgers and fries were chasing after me. When I woke up, there was a couple of Big Mac meals in the dinner table.

is that what life is like in america?
Jan 17, 2013 12:49 PM

Dec 2010
My dreams are surreal and fucked up most of the time, and they almost always "feel" real. The one I had last night stuck with me for three hours after I woke up, and it was not a pleasant dream.

I used to have dreams that were about as close to reality as my mind could create though, where I was waking up for school, dressing, and showering, before noticing some small difference that was a bit "off" and waking up to find that I had hit the snooze button and fallen back asleep. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. My mom used to get pissssseddddd....
Jan 17, 2013 12:50 PM

Oct 2007
Not_Biased said:
4Sky said:

That was one of the rare occurrences that I had a burger dinner lol but America, probably?
Jan 17, 2013 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
4Sky said:

lmao i actually had one just like that before but it was hamburgers, it was forks.
Jan 17, 2013 12:55 PM

Apr 2012
I once had a dream where I was about to bone this hot chick, I swear I could feel her tits. But of course right before the good stuff I woke up and began cursing the gods for making me wake from such a wonderful dream.

Damn it gods! We all know I'm never gonna get laid in real life! At least show enough mercy to let me get laid in my dreams!
Jan 17, 2013 12:57 PM

Feb 2012
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Jan 17, 2013 1:11 PM

Jul 2012
weird: i dream i am drunk sometimes. mega drunk.
then i wake up sober. phew! hangover averted
Jan 17, 2013 1:23 PM
Jun 2008
When I was a little kid, I dreamed that I got a SNES for Christmas and it felt so real. I was playing Super Mario World and Street Fighter II on it and totally having a blast. When I woke up and checked the Christmas tree, an SNES wasn't one of the presents underneath. That was one of the worst days of my childhood.
Jan 17, 2013 1:24 PM

Aug 2012
I once had a dream about an essay eating me. The next day, I'm assigned to write a 3 page essay in 35 minutes. I cried tears of blood.
Jan 17, 2013 1:30 PM

Nov 2010
Not_Biased said:
4Sky said:

Yeah we eat burgers every day, we even start babies on burgers when they get to a couple months old. Gotta start them early, diabetes and heart disease is like an accessory here.
Jan 17, 2013 1:33 PM

Aug 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Not_Biased said:
4Sky said:

Yeah we eat burgers every day, we even start babies on burgers when they get to a couple months old. Gotta start them early, diabetes and heart disease is like an accessory here.

Meh, I started on burgers when I was still in the womb.
Jan 17, 2013 1:33 PM

Feb 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Not_Biased said:
4Sky said:

This is true.
Jan 17, 2013 1:40 PM

Feb 2012
SirDrRoger said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Not_Biased said:
4Sky said:

This is true.

I eat KFC, Taco Bell, big macs from McDonald's, and other fatty shit many times a week for as long as I can remember especially since my schools were just blocks away from them and somehow ended up like this:

Jan 17, 2013 1:53 PM

May 2009
Bloodcalibur said:
I eat KFC, Taco Bell, big macs from McDonald's, and other fatty shit many times a week for as long as I can remember especially since my schools were just blocks away from them and somehow ended up like this:

Honestly, the more I look at that pic, the more it looks like a 2.5D character. As if that person was flat and everything on it is just drawn.
Jan 17, 2013 1:55 PM

Aug 2012
CissySSE said:
Bloodcalibur said:

Honestly, the more I look at that pic, the more it looks like a 2.5D character. As if that person was flat and everything on it is just drawn.

Ooooooooooo

Bloodcalibur's about to own you.
Jan 17, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2012
CissySSE said:

Can't blame you for bein jelly.

Jan 17, 2013 2:07 PM

Dec 2012
Once, it felt so real I woke up with a massive fright :<.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jan 17, 2013 2:15 PM

Sep 2011
Yes
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jan 17, 2013 2:30 PM

May 2011
Ive had alot of realistic dreams recently but the worst is having a pre dream where i was running from the grudge inside her house and i woke up and i saw her face from a gap under my blanket and she grabbed me and i woke up with one of them body shaking things XD it was so horrible! :C

ive had alot of dreams where i end up falling off a bike which feels real at the falling part
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jan 17, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2012
I used to have these dreams, in which I died in diferent ways, like getting shot, hitten by a car, hitten by a train...but at the end someone saved me, and I felt happy. They still feel very real, as if it actually happened...
Jan 17, 2013 2:41 PM

Nov 2008
I've had moments when I wasn't sure if memories were of dreams or actual experiences.

Jan 17, 2013 2:47 PM

Nov 2011
>Had dream where sex was involved.
>Woke up cause I creamed my boxers.

>Had dream where I was Blood and Alpha.
>Woke up and became Beta.

>Someone tries to wake me up.
>I start dreaming of an excuse for a reason I can't get out of bed.
>Oversleep or have my friend/relative do something to wake me up.

>Have a dream where I fall.
>I wake up jumping in my bed.

>Someone tries to chase and kill me.
>I wake up filled with adrenaline.

>I get killed.
>Wake up from dream.

>Had dreams where I actually 'woke up' and went through my whole day like normally.(Get dressed, eat, go to class, go out, etc.)
>Wake up and realize it's a dream and have to do everything all over again.

THE USUAL.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jan 17, 2013 2:52 PM

Oct 2009
I had a dream in which i was a badass mofo

Then I woke up and i was still a badass mofo
Jan 17, 2013 2:52 PM

Apr 2009
Had a dream where my front tooth fell out. Whoever said that you don't feel pain in dreams is lying. I felt the pain and I tasted the blood in my mouth. When I woke up, taste and pain of it still lingered for almost a minute. And no, there was no blood in my mouth and I did not get punched in the face in my sleep.

Hated that dream.

There's also dreams I had as a kid that I still look back and think it was a memory like a giant (two feet or so) spider in my basement and having a cool river in my backyard and exploring it with friends. Logically, I know none of that happened but it felt like it did. I must've been a weirder kid than I thought.

Jan 17, 2013 3:41 PM

Feb 2012
Ragix said:
>Have a dream where I fall.
>I wake up jumping in my bed.

I hate having these types of dreams especially cause I find it hard to go back to sleep after that.
Jan 17, 2013 3:47 PM

Nov 2008
I dreamt that I was swinging on a swingset, when I fell off and landed on my butt. When I woke up, my butt was sore...
Jan 17, 2013 3:57 PM

Jun 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
SirDrRoger said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Not_Biased said:
4Sky said:

This is true.

What the hell did you use to take that pic? A toaster?
Jan 17, 2013 4:38 PM

Jun 2012
Has your life ever felt fake?
Jan 17, 2013 4:41 PM

Oct 2012
There's an herb I bought on eBay called Calea Zacatechichi, or the "dream herb". It really works. That night I had the most realistic dream, I could feel the wind blowing on my face. And when I tripped, I fell off my bed and woke up.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 17, 2013 4:46 PM

Nov 2010
katsucats said:
There's an herb I bought on eBay called Calea Zacatechichi, or the "dream herb". It really works. That night I had the most realistic dream, I could feel the wind blowing on my face. And when I tripped, I fell off my bed and woke up.
I think I've heard of that or some other plant or something like that, that was supposed to give you more lucid dreams, always wanted to try it.
Jan 17, 2013 4:47 PM

Sep 2011
I once had a dream there were thousands of bugs crawling over me, and when I awoke there were thousands of bugs crawling over me I had goosebumps. I've also had several dreams where I'm drowning and when I awake I can't breath for a moment- always freaks me out a bit.

Hederick said:
I used to have these dreams, in which I died in diferent ways, like getting shot, hitten by a car, hitten by a train...but at the end someone saved me, and I felt happy. They still feel very real, as if it actually happened...

I've also had this happen. I've had dreams where I was assigned some sort of homework and I spend the morning stressing out because I didn't do it, only to later realize it was assigned in my dream.

Resurrected said:
Has your life ever felt fake?

I'm not sure if it has to do with pollen or what, but every spring there are about 2 or 3 days where I don't feel myself and everything feels 'foreign' or unreal.
EeyoreJan 17, 2013 4:53 PM
Jan 17, 2013 4:51 PM

Sep 2012
I had a dream once where I was bit by a rat. I was losing all my air and when I woke up, I was gasping for air.
Jan 17, 2013 5:10 PM

May 2012
I used to always dream about floating in mid air then suddenly dropping down really fast from the sky and before I hit the ground, I'd always wake up in a shock

Kinda weird
Jan 17, 2013 5:28 PM

Oct 2012
CissySSE said:
Bloodcalibur said:

You know what that reminds me of?
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 17, 2013 5:35 PM

Dec 2010
OMG IT'S CALIBUU!!!!
Jan 17, 2013 5:35 PM
Jul 2012
Katsu you won the game. Congrats.
Jan 17, 2013 5:36 PM

Jun 2012
dayum son that was too good katsu
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Jan 17, 2013 7:05 PM

Apr 2012
I've had these weird moments when I would be sleeping and then for no reason at all flinch and wake myself up.
Jan 17, 2013 7:06 PM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:

that sounds crazy

will look into
Jan 17, 2013 7:09 PM

Dec 2012
katsucats said:
CissySSE said:
Bloodcalibur said:

You know what that reminds me of?

LMAO!!
I dont know why i just noticed the kid buu (kid boo) Majin symbol and whatever that part of his head is
Jan 17, 2013 7:12 PM

Oct 2012
Rather, I've had dreams where I walk to the kitchen expecting some food I wanted, then wake up, go to the kitchen, open the fridge, and it wasn't there.
So...those types of dreams feel so real, it trolls me in the process.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 17, 2013 7:22 PM

Apr 2009
My most recent real dream was when I went to the bathroom (in my dream) and found that there was no toilet paper. I got mad because I had changed it a day ago (in real life). And...that was it. I hate those pointless dreams.

Jan 17, 2013 8:18 PM

Dec 2011
oh yeah. One time I had a dream where I died in an inferno from a plane crash. I woke up and my skin felt HOT. I also woke up in sleep paralysis, so I could still see the huge flames from the plane crash like, bursting through my walls. I legit thought that a jet had crashed into my house, and that I was really burning. It was the most horrifying thing I'd ever experienced.

And it was really weird because I was talking to my mom about it the next morning, and she told me that she basically had the same dream years ago.. except in hers, there was no plane crash, but she started burning in her plane seat. And when she woke up, she felt hot too.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Did you ever cut ties with a family member or friend?

Sad - Yesterday

36 by traed »»
10 minutes ago

» What is the point of forums?

cosmosreceiver - Yesterday

27 by SwordBreaker36 »»
12 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

22 by SwordBreaker36 »»
15 minutes ago

» Is the word 'simp' fallen out of context in 2024?

Kiryotsu - 2 hours ago

6 by SwordBreaker36 »»
20 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.