Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2013 1:34 PM
Dec 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well the Hapi Mari saga has finally come to end. Although i would have like to see baby mauri(was it?). It is a good end. Its the first manga for me that i followed for long to end so it has special meaning to me but what about any one else? This two have always made me laugh and cry but also a bit jealous. I hope to find my own hapi mari but right now..... I'm reading this again start to finish tonight.
Jan 1, 2013 2:01 PM
Oct 2011
<3 can't believe it really ended. though the ending was good.
It's great that they keep their relationship like it was, fighting xD
but I would also really liked to see the baby :'<
Jan 2, 2013 5:45 PM

Feb 2008
Keeping tabs on this series for the longest time~ And its finally finally over. Cute ending to a decent series. Would love to see a special chapter with their son/daughter in it~ Can't really give much analysis since it's a manga that I've been following for years, thus it's hard for me to remember a few things from past chapters.

Pretty sure I would enjoy it more if I re-read it but meh. 8/10. Deff a good series to have in your library~
Jan 19, 2013 9:00 AM

Apr 2011
This was one of the best shoujo / josei that I've ever read. I love having all the heartwarming moments rather than your typical shoujo melodrama. I would've preferred an epilogue, but a great story nonetheless.

9/10
Feb 11, 2013 4:14 PM

Dec 2008
Would've loved an epilogue showing their lives together with children. 7/10
Mar 23, 2013 6:44 PM

Nov 2009
The series wasn't the best series out there but definitely glad I read it, and definitely worth the read. It was somewhat unoriginal but the plot and the speed of the romance were both something I appreciated.
Sep 20, 2013 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
Happy ending huh? I guess it fits right and it's what I guessed. Surprisingly though, I did like the drama although the amount of kissing and mature scenes were somewhat off in the second half to me when done out of nowhere.

6/10
Nov 18, 2013 11:33 PM

Nov 2007
aw! where is the baby? haha.
i want to see their family picture~
Jan 1, 2014 4:56 PM

Dec 2011
GoGo_Dominatrix said:

Me too. I also want to know what happened to the Mamiya's after that...
Mar 2, 2014 6:19 PM

May 2012
A very good series! Although i was hoping that there will be a timeskip with their kid. But overall, it is a very interesting ang engaging story. And nicely drawn characters too. Love it.
Apr 23, 2015 1:46 PM
Mar 2015
love this series!! 9/10
i want to see their child too! >.<
Jun 14, 2015 5:13 AM
Jun 2013
It was fun to read it.
I'm glad that i did it.
And like others I was looking forward to see them with the kid, especially I wanted to see Hokuto how he would be, but it's alright how it finished...I think.
Jul 16, 2015 5:15 PM

Sep 2013
I enjoyed reading this manga. Wished there was an epilogue.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jun 8, 2016 10:39 PM
Dec 2015
very enjoyable manga!! loved all of it! she cried a bit to much though to be honest but the drama was awesome! would be good if they carried on a few chapters and showed her baby and also the start of their business but im sure it would have been very successful ! very satisfying manga to read
Mar 17, 2017 6:13 AM

Apr 2010
DalPuri said:
GoGo_Dominatrix said:

Me too. I also want to know what happened to the Mamiya's after that...

Yea so do I. I thought at least he would've invited his cousin Satoru. It wasn't exactly his fault even though his mom's a bitch.

Jun 20, 2017 4:36 PM

May 2013
It's over. Whew.

6/10

Can't give this a higher rating because too much drama for my tastes lol. I went into reading this thinking it'll be something really cute and lighthearted from its title Hapi Mari aka "Happy Marriage" but there were some heavy content to bear at times D: overall, I do think it's above average so it deserves more than a 5 rating, but nothing I personally enjoy or obsess over. Towards the end, I pretty much decided to just read the rest and get it over with.

Hokuto and Chiwa's marriage isn't my ideal type of marriage that I want lol. Asahina is more of my type of hubby <3 I still feel bad he got stuck with the short end of the stick :( he even planned their wedding after party, smh. I know he says he's over Chiwa and truly wants the best for her, but still. What a nice guy. He didn't even get a side story of his own happy ending or whatever, meeting some girl who treats him well v__v So I'm sticking with my overall rating of this series. Super rocky ride all the way through.

Alright read. I wouldn't do it again though. Lol.
Aug 8, 2018 1:20 PM

Jul 2012
I re-read! This manga is so good for the romance and marriage stuff. I've never seen any anime or manga go in-depth that much or elaborate on a good romance/chemistry. Definitely would have wanted an epilogue too.

I was expecting the drama to lag for a while but it was actually not that bad. Only a handful of chapters near the end.
Feb 17, 2019 2:40 AM

Nov 2014
Finally the actual "Wedding" of "Happi Marriage".

What a blissful and beautiful moment of marriage, with only true friends/comrades that attend it. Funny looking on Chiwa's friends from ex-Mamiya Corps surprised that her Groom/Lover was the ex-President A.K.A Hokuto himself XD. and as usual the beauty old woman with her wrinkle jokes, Souma san haha.

Really loved This HokutoxChiwa pair, even in the Wedding they still fighting like a kid, Well that was How they shown their loved after all haha XD.
I expected to see their babies tho, but whatever i'm really happy with the ending tho.

Well, at first i could say this is one of the best Josei that i've ever read. Even though i just realized it's greatness in the middle of Story, it looks like few beginning chapters is a build up chapter of their relationship (Knowing each other with slight small problematic cause that happen).

And the moment of truth came after they really building up their marriage (in the middle of the whole story), with a bunch of problem storming their relationship as Husband and Wife, the way it greatly elaborate the Chemistry and Romance in the marriage life itself, whether it was a happy, troublesome, sad, Moments. I think that was the one of Great point of this manga.

Well, I really loved this manga, such a wonderful ride. Absolute 10/10 for me.

ps. btw one of Enjouji sensei manga and currently ongoing and i currently read too called Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Dokomademo is also great, and it seems have quite romcom vibe into it.
r16fourarmFeb 17, 2019 2:44 AM
Aug 2, 2019 10:58 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
I really loved this manga. Unfortunately, I thought that the ending felt a bit rushed. Wanted to know if she's really pregnant (well, she probably is), how they're going to name their baby and so on... Hokuto and Chiwa went through so much during the whole time, so I wish they would have gotten a more detailed ending about their future :(

Aww, whatever, I still loved it.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Mar 12, 2022 4:18 PM

Apr 2020
Read this a few years ago & thought it was ok
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Sep 25, 2022 7:48 PM
Sep 2021
Not my cup of tea, I thought it was ridiculous and so many loose noodles all over the place really.

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who found hapi Mari childish, immature, predictable, cringeworthy and so on...

PeachesRose - Jun 17, 2017

3 by xoxogirl »»
May 29, 2023 11:06 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 12 Discussion

preetymoney - Apr 14, 2010

9 by xbartolleq40 »»
Apr 28, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 32 Discussion

onoda - Jun 11, 2012

9 by Vinylwolfe »»
Aug 9, 2022 6:49 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 6 Discussion

sayami - Sep 28, 2010

3 by sirenix »»
Jan 30, 2021 6:17 PM

Poll: » Hapi Mari Chapter 1 Discussion

sayami - Sep 28, 2010

2 by sirenix »»
Jan 30, 2021 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.