Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 2, 2013 9:51 AM

Dec 2011
The constant stomachaches I had during 12th grade/first year of college.
Jan 2, 2013 11:06 AM

Apr 2011
An ant bit the tip of my penis. That was not a good experience.
Jan 2, 2013 11:07 AM

Sep 2012
MitsukiHimeka said:
The constant stomachaches I had during 12th grade/first year of college.
Sounds rough.
Jan 2, 2013 11:18 AM

Dec 2012
Does emotional pain count

If not, I've been having this stomachache which comes and goes for about two days now - especially yesterday, I had to do all these things and keep drinking hot beverages all day in order for it to go away but it wouldn't, I had to go to sleep eventually and I kept waking up in the middle of the night and changing positions trying to make it stop until morning came and I was looking like hell cause I didn't have enough sleep but as soon as I stepped out of the house and into the car, it stopped..so basically it ruined my last day of the holidays and went away on my first day of school -___-

It wasn't really UNBEARABLE pain though, but it hurt like hell ..
Other than that I don't remember having been through any particular accidents or so which got me into a lot of pain and all..my mom was overprotective -still is- so we hardly ever got any serious injuries, my sister and I.
Insert wise quote here
Jan 2, 2013 12:12 PM

Dec 2009
OneHellOfAuser said:
Does emotional pain count

If it makes for a good story, yes.
Ara ara.
Jan 2, 2013 12:12 PM
Mar 2012
I see some sights which make me shiver by the sheer sight of them. Yeah, I haven't been through much in terms of physical pain.

The worst of what I have experienced though is an easy one for me. One day at P.E: we were doing the high jump, and I was one of the last ones to remain, so I tried my best not to fuck up. As I took my run, most people got distracted (including myself, partially) by steam coming from the dressing room. After I leaped, I somehow hit the pole, turned my body, and landed with the full weight of it on my left hand. It was bruised afterwards, the problem was that somebody hit it once, the day after I believe. And since I didn't do much with my hand, I just thought nothing was wrong, but when the pain started to come in from that hit, I was cursing like there was no tomorrow. Maybe some other notable stuff, but I can't think of anything at the moment to be honest.
Jan 2, 2013 1:02 PM

Nov 2012
I don't know if that counts, but back then when I was 11, I became sick and had to take antibiotics.
I was allergic to them so my reaction to them was not funny at all.
At least after a few weeks I wasn't ill any longer, but the antibiotics hurt my stomach and my intestines that I felt sick for another 14 months. It's hard to describe this feeling. I always felt like I'm going to puke, all the time. It did last for longer than a year. I know this is not "this" pain", but I tought I'm going to die, I almost became insane.
It went away with time, but I needed to take some bacteria stuff to recover.

Second thing: When I was ten a friend hit me with an iron pipe. The skin between my nostrils was completely open and it was bleeding like hell.
The fun thing is, it stopped to bleed after a few hours, but in the next morning my bed was full of blood, because it started to blood again while I was asleep. This hole thing did hurt like hell.

Oh, and there's another one:

When I was 6 my dick got stuck in the zipper of my jeans really REALLY bad :D
This was so fucking insane, it hurted like a bitch and my mom tought I must cut of my dick oh noez D:
I had to cut up the jeans and remove the zipper with a lot of soap and oil.
Thanks god it went that well, but I still have that scar :<
Jan 2, 2013 3:03 PM

Jan 2013
The time I was covered in Fire ants...that was worse than breaking my left arm in half.
Jan 2, 2013 5:57 PM

Jun 2012
iamokay000 said:
and of course, as a female, period pain.

As a female I have no idea what period pain is. js

daintybiscuit said:
lol@hymen! i'm sure it sucked for you, but on a post its funny
yes i had it laproscopy-ily. can't really say why it was SO painful after your info, but i can't imagine being opened up wide. OWW.

I'm so happy that fucking bitch hymen is long gone and never coming back. I would never ever have sex again if that happened.

Well, pain is individual experience that our brain wants us to have for some fucked up reason (instinct of self preservation). And open stomach surgeries / laparotomies are the bad ass pain causers :P But not as bad as cancer pain because any pain caused by a surgery always either disappears completely or at least decreases to a bearable level.
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Jan 2, 2013 6:01 PM

Jun 2010
Kidney stones. Just a constant few hour stretch of absolute misery. Then the pain subsides for a few hours, and then when you least expect it, BOOM it's back again. I had some painkillers that I got from the ER when I first got a stone and they didn't get rid of the pain, had that stone for about a week. Never felt anything worse.
Jan 2, 2013 6:33 PM

Apr 2012
Passing gall stones, when you pass these things there is nothing in the world that you can do to make it any better.
Jan 3, 2013 10:28 AM

Dec 2011
Crashed my motorbike 6 months ago and grinded my left knee to the bone. Not gonna lie that fucking hurt, I couldn't walk properly for about a month. The nurse telling me she wasn't sure how she was going to stitch it up wasn't really comforting either lol.
-----------------------------
Jan 3, 2013 3:36 PM

Apr 2008
Welshy said:
The nurse telling me she wasn't sure how she was going to stitch it up wasn't really comforting either lol.

In mine case a practitioner nurse use a sort of glue to sew the wound on my chin but two days later that reopens and they finally use the damn good old sewing thread. Hahaha!
Jan 3, 2013 4:28 PM
Jan 2013
Probably when I realized I shouldve confessed my love to a girl when I was a freshman. But anyway i've moved on ( Im telling you i've moved on, damn it! ).
Jan 3, 2013 6:08 PM

Jun 2012
Well I've recently got surgery on my fractured wrist.
The pain from fracturing it was one thing, but the pain after surgery was unbearable.
Jan 3, 2013 7:05 PM

Nov 2007
Either right ankle fracture or stomachache (with hyperacidity). Period pain hurts, but not as painful as those two.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 3, 2013 7:10 PM

Jun 2012
Decimate said:
Well I've recently got surgery on my fractured wrist.
The pain from fracturing it was one thing, but the pain after surgery was unbearable.

More painkillers. It makes you look and feel like a drug addict but that's a minor problem if you can relieve the pain with those meds.
Eight-Man said:
Remember, be an artist, not an autist.

"If anything simply cannot go wrong it will anyway."

~ Murphy's 5th law
Jan 3, 2013 9:07 PM

Jun 2009
Jan 3, 2013 9:08 PM

Oct 2012
AbstractCalamity said:
Cluster headaches.

/thread

Fixed.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 3, 2013 9:14 PM

Sep 2012
worst pain had to be the immense headache after a night of drinking on new years. i literally wanted to die then feel that pain.
Jan 3, 2013 10:35 PM

Sep 2012
Kidney Stones, for one week everytime i went to take i piss there was little sharp stone who cut all the inside of my penis and make it bleed i couldnt even saw my pee.
Jan 3, 2013 10:39 PM

May 2012
when I twisted my ankle. worst 30 seconds of my life. pretty much nothing compared to some of you guys though I think.
Jan 3, 2013 10:40 PM

May 2009
I sometimes have bad episodes of acid reflux and one time after I had eaten it was so bad, I couldn't even stand up or hardly breathe so my mom rushed me to the ER.
Jul 22, 2023 8:14 AM

Jan 2023
The old late night stomach aches I had after eating pizza, nothing caused me more pain than that.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Jul 22, 2023 9:40 AM

Feb 2020
Probably when I was a kid in hospital and I had to take a certain liquid drug (idk what it was?), but I could either have it as an intravenous drip or an injection, and I stupidly chose the latter as I thought it would be over quickly. And...OMG I was screaming, it was a horrible internal stinging pain that I never ever felt before. Next time I had to have that I chose the IV...
Jul 22, 2023 10:08 AM

Apr 2023
I dont know what is was exactly but at some visit to the dentist i almost passed out multiple times bc of the pain.
Jul 22, 2023 11:05 AM
Walpurgis

May 2023
breaking my foot in four different places: I broke three toes and the cuboid bone. not only did the initial breaks hurt but it then took a very long time to heal
Aug 17, 2023 5:04 PM
suii

Dec 2018
hmm... ive been depressed once, that was pretty horrible. acid reflux for a period of time, once i walked 10 km and ran 10 km the same day, then the next day my feet hurt like hell. had some big weight gain then my right foot hurt like hell when trying to excersize again so i had to move extra slowly when walking or it hurt real bad
Aug 17, 2023 5:22 PM

Jun 2020
broke my hand playing football. Every time I get a new cast they readjust it and that shit hurts
Aug 17, 2023 5:23 PM

Aug 2023
Bee sting on neck, it wasn't that pleasant
Aug 17, 2023 11:25 PM

Oct 2016
Since getting sick I've had both diverticulitis and appendagitis. They didn't give me pain medication for either because of my stomach disorder so I just had to deal with it.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 7 hours ago

13 by monsta666 »»
47 seconds ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

26 by JaniSIr »»
4 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

73 by 707supremacist »»
15 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

65 by Animeistaken »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.