Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2012 6:32 PM

Nov 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:

-I am against age of consent laws
-I have no problem with a romantic relationship between a 20 and 11 year old
I didnt know people from the 1800's had internet access

1800's no try the 1600's and back, when there were nothing but royalty and old money aristocrats ruling.

Dec 28, 2012 6:33 PM

Nov 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:

If supporting personal freedom and the rights of individuals is considered old-fashioned, so be it.

Enjoy your nanny state.
Dec 28, 2012 6:35 PM

Dec 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
If her age is on the clock then she is ready for the cock

......I'm so sorry i just couldnt resist that

If there's grass on the pitch play ball.

...You inspired me young grasshopper.
-----------------------------
Dec 28, 2012 6:39 PM

Sep 2011
Hoppy said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:

1800's no try the 1600's and back, when there were nothing but royalty and old money aristocrats ruling.
1800's had people around the age of 11 getting married and even baring children, especially in victorian england, it was a sick fucked up era but in their defense people didnt really live that long and for someone under the middle class being 11 could be 1/3rd of your life complete, thats why they did it, there is no reason now

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 28, 2012 6:39 PM

Jun 2012
Platonic relationships shouldn't have age-limits. That's silly to even think about, of course a 20 year old she be allowed to spend time with an 11 year old.

I think we underestimate what kids can and can't do a bit too much, when I was 9 I understood what sex was, the possible consequences of it, and probably thought of more fucked up sexual things than many adults do. In sexual terms, the second you do anything someone doesn't want, or take advantage of them, regardless of age, it should be illegal. But if a 12 year old wants to by themselves initiate sex with a 30 year old, whom understands what sex is, and isn't mentally retarded, then it's none of your business no matter how much you don't like it, or whether you think it's "gross" or "weird". In fact, if your main reason for saying that specific situation should be illegal is due to it being "gross", "weird", or "creepy", just off yourself. Laws shouldn't be governed by what someone thinks is gross or weird.

I wouldn't put an age limit on consent, but rather "can you prove you understand the consequences and what you're doing" limit, which would be near impossible to implement due to people abusing it. I would settle for an age of consent at 14, by then there's absolutely no excuse for you not to be held responsible for your own sexual decisions, unless you're mentally retarded.
Dec 28, 2012 6:40 PM

Sep 2011
SSJgoku91 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:

If supporting personal freedom and the rights of individuals is considered old-fashioned, so be it.

Enjoy your nanny state.
Oh i will enjoy my nanny state, As long as im not a fucking pedophile

Caze said:
Platonic relationships shouldn't have age-limits. That's silly to even think about, of course a 20 year old she be allowed to spend time with an 11 year old.

I think we underestimate what kids can and can't do a bit too much, when I was 9 I understood what sex was, the possible consequences of it, and probably thought of more fucked up sexual things than many adults do. In sexual terms, the second you do anything someone doesn't want, or take advantage of them, regardless of age, it should be illegal. But if a 12 year old wants to by themselves initiate sex with a 30 year old, whom understands what sex is, and isn't mentally retarded, then it's none of your business no matter how much you don't like it, or whether you think it's "gross" or "weird". In fact, if your main reason for saying that specific situation should be illegal is due to it being "gross", "weird", or "creepy", just off yourself. Laws shouldn't be governed by what something thinks is gross or weird.

I wouldn't put an age limit on consent, but rather "can you prove you understand the consequences and what you're doing" limit, which would be near impossible to implement due to people abusing it. I would settle for an age of consent at 14, by then there's absolutely no excuse for you not to be held responsible for your own sexual decisions, unless you're mentally retarded.
Youre 17 years old, you probably dont even understand just what sex can do now let alone at the age of 9

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 28, 2012 6:41 PM

Nov 2011
SkyKyz said:
If she doesn't know who loves Orange soda, she's too young for you bro.

Truth.

But I think most people on this forum don't who loves orange soda.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 28, 2012 6:44 PM

Nov 2010
rederoin said:
SkyKyz said:

Truth.

Though it's true, most people are from another country.
Dec 28, 2012 6:45 PM

Nov 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
As long as im not a fucking pedophile

Hating on people for something they have no control over, what else is new.

Thought I was the one living in the 1800s?
Dec 28, 2012 6:47 PM

Mar 2011
SSJgoku91 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

I have an irrational compulsion to rape and/or kill people, don't hate me for it guys, I have no control over it.
Dec 28, 2012 6:48 PM

Sep 2011
SSJgoku91 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

If you can't help it then tough shit why should a bunch of innocent kids suffer because of you, 90% of serial killers cant help killing people but we still need to keep them in line and locked away, same for you sickos, we make these laws to protect children who have no clue what their doing from sickos

If you cant help it then do the right thing and go get help before you ruin someone's life before they even truly lived

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 28, 2012 6:50 PM

Nov 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

If you can't help it then tough shit why should a bunch of innocent kids suffer because of you, 90% of serial killers cant help killing people but we still need to keep them in line and locked away, same for you sickos, we make these laws to protect children who have no clue what their doing from sickos

1) I am not a pedophile
2) There's nothing inherently harmful about sex which will make kids "suffer"
Dec 28, 2012 6:52 PM

Mar 2011
SSJgoku91 said:

1) I am not a pedophile

I think it's kinda obvious that for like 8 year olds and below that's clearly not true, especially if it's an adult raping having sex with them. As it is I think it's true for ages higher than 8, but that's by the by.
Dec 28, 2012 6:57 PM

Dec 2010
InfiniteRyvius said:
SSJgoku91 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

I have an irrational compulsion to rape and/or kill people, don't hate me for it guys, I have no control over it.
As long as you don't act upon it, I won't.

Sep 2011
SSJgoku91 said:

do you have any idea how much damage to both the body and the mind of a teen let alone a kid who gets pregnant, cause news alert since you probably dont know, there is no humanly possible way to have sex and completely avoid the chances of pregnancy.

If a girl lets say around the age of 11 gives birth, not only is that baby going to have many deficiencies in the mind and body, not only will the girl giving birth lose much of her growth that she normally would growing up normally, but its very likely the girl will die along with the baby during childbirth

SSJgoku91 said:

1) I am not a pedophile
"
you said you were attracted to 14 and 15 year old girls earlier in the thread, yah unless youre in germany, youre a pedophile

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
SSJgoku91 said:

1) I am not a pedophile

I think it's kinda obvious that for like 8 year olds and below that's clearly not true, especially if it's an adult raping having sex with them. As it is I think it's true for ages higher than 8, but that's by the by.
don't know much about with an adult, but i lost my virginity when i was 5 to my 8 year old cousin and never had any problems and turned out perfectly fine. the kids who do have problems its probably because of all the legal proceedings, police interrogation, and adults telling them how "sick" it was
Dec 28, 2012 6:59 PM

Oct 2012
mont1, ssjgoku91, and Caze... ROFL
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 28, 2012 7:00 PM

Oct 2009
monty1 said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
SSJgoku91 said:

1) I am not a pedophile

don't know much about with an adult, but i lost my virginity when i was 5 to my 8 year old cousin and never had any problems and turned out perfectly fine. the kids who do have problems its probably because of all the legal proceedings, police interrogation, and adults telling them how "sick" it was

u wot
Dec 28, 2012 7:00 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:

Enjoy your nanny state.
Oh i will enjoy my nanny state, As long as im not a fucking pedophile

Caze said:

I think we underestimate what kids can and can't do a bit too much, when I was 9 I understood what sex was, the possible consequences of it, and probably thought of more fucked up sexual things than many adults do. In sexual terms, the second you do anything someone doesn't want, or take advantage of them, regardless of age, it should be illegal. But if a 12 year old wants to by themselves initiate sex with a 30 year old, whom understands what sex is, and isn't mentally retarded, then it's none of your business no matter how much you don't like it, or whether you think it's "gross" or "weird". In fact, if your main reason for saying that specific situation should be illegal is due to it being "gross", "weird", or "creepy", just off yourself. Laws shouldn't be governed by what something thinks is gross or weird.

Youre 17 years old, you probably dont even understand just what sex can do now let alone at the age of 9

Yeah, you're right, I guess I'm just to young to understand what sex is. Anyone outside the romeo&juliet laws of my state who has sex with me should just go to prison because they clearly took advantage of innocent little me.

Let's have a riddle.

Under the right conditions, a 13 year old can rape an adult themselves. According to the doctrine that a 13 year old can't consent to sex, which is what you believe, should the adult who got raped be called a pedophile and sent to prison, or should the 13 year old be charged with rape?
Dec 28, 2012 7:01 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:

do you have any idea how much damage to both the body and the mind of a teen let alone a kid who gets pregnant, cause news alert since you probably dont know, there is no humanly possible way to have sex and completely avoid the chances of pregnancy.

If a girl lets say around the age of 11 gives birth, not only is that baby going to have many deficiencies in the mind and body, not only will the girl giving birth lose much of her growth that she normally would growing up normally, but its very likely the girl will die along with the baby during childbirth

SSJgoku91 said:

1) I am not a pedophile
"
you said you were attracted to 14 and 15 year old girls earlier in the thread, yah unless youre in germany, youre a pedophile

You're looking for the word ephebophile.

Sep 2011
monty1 said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!! The last thing you guys needed was to throw incest into the equation

Caze said:

for 15 years yes, for 14 years its pedophilia

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
rederoin said:
SkyKyz said:

Truth.

Though it's true, most people are from another country.

That show also aired in Yurop. Or at-least it did in the Netherlands.

Learning how to read at an early age did have it pro's.

Dec 28, 2012 7:02 PM

Oct 2012
monty1 said:

i lost my virginity when i was 5 to my 8 year old cousin and never had any problems and turned out perfectly fine
Obviously not.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 28, 2012 7:03 PM

Nov 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
SSJgoku91 said:

If a girl wants to have sex she can do it whether it's with an adult or someone closer to her own age, and can get pregnant anyway.

1) I am not a pedophile
"
didn't know it changed depending on which arbitrarily-defined piece of land i'm standing on.
pedophile = attracted to prepubescent children, pls go
Dec 28, 2012 7:04 PM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:
monty1 said:

i lost my virginity when i was 5 to my 8 year old cousin and never had any problems and turned out perfectly fine
Obviously not.

i wouldnt be so hasty in judgement
Dec 28, 2012 7:06 PM

Sep 2011
SSJgoku91 said:

If a girl wants to have sex she can do it whether it's with an adult or someone closer to her own age, and can get pregnant anyway.
You realize that helps my argument right? You should not be having sex at that age, hell even as a teen you really shouldnt be having sex as tempting as it sounds.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 28, 2012 7:06 PM

Mar 2012
RandomChampion said:
monty1 said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
SSJgoku91 said:

1) I am not a pedophile

u wot
/dead
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 28, 2012 7:09 PM

Oct 2012
RandomChampion said:
katsucats said:
monty1 said:

Obviously not.

Men should act decisively, my dear RandomChampion. Leave the details to the wemmenfolk.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 28, 2012 7:11 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
monty1 said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!! The last thing you guys needed was to throw incest into the equation

Caze said:

for 15 years yes, for 14 years its pedophilia

I still consider it ephebophillia depending on how physically mature they are. There's also hebephillia.
Dec 28, 2012 7:11 PM

Dec 2012
this thread is hilarious.

shit's going to happen whether or not it's "legal". technically this thread is one giant wasted breath.

my relationship has an age difference but it's at the point where we're both adults so it makes no difference.
Dec 28, 2012 7:23 PM

Mar 2011
monty1 said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
SSJgoku91 said:

1) I am not a pedophile

don't know much about with an adult, but i lost my virginity when i was 50 to my 80 year old cousin and never had any problems and turned out perfectly fine. the kids who do have problems its probably because of all the legal proceedings, police interrogation, and adults telling them how "sick" it was

Fixed it for you.
Dec 28, 2012 7:29 PM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:
RandomChampion said:
katsucats said:
monty1 said:

Obviously not.

Men should act decisively, my dear RandomChampion. Leave the details to the wemmenfolk.

well one can still act decisively while not being hasty in judgement. but yea good point. TC aint [bold]perfectly[/bold] fine lol
Dec 28, 2012 7:33 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:

Fixed it for you.

*hyuck hyuck*

Good one huckleberry, you made a funny!
Dec 28, 2012 7:40 PM

Sep 2011
monty1 said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

Fixed it for you.

*hyuck hyuck*

I dont think the guy who fucked his own cousin should be mocking redneck stereotypes

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 28, 2012 7:44 PM

Apr 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
monty1 said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

Fixed it for you.

*hyuck hyuck*

I dont think the guy who fucked his own cousin should be mocking redneck stereotypes

Who says he was mocking it, for all we know that's how he talks in real life.
Dec 28, 2012 7:46 PM

Sep 2011
The only logical conclusion is that the little girl is either your cousin or sister.
^_^
Dec 28, 2012 7:55 PM

Oct 2012
Comogury said:
The only logical conclusion is that the little girl is either your cousin or sister.
Just remember to pass her around after you turn her out, k monty?
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 28, 2012 8:02 PM

Jul 2012
Comogury said:

we are not related
Dec 28, 2012 8:05 PM

Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
monty1 said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

Fixed it for you.

*hyuck hyuck*

so what? when i was 5 i still thought redneck was a racial slur for indians
Dec 28, 2012 10:52 PM

Mar 2011
Of all the disgusting things that exist in this world, pedophilia is the most disgusting of all. One can make it even more disgusting by trying to rationalize it.
Dec 28, 2012 10:54 PM

Sep 2011
monty1 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
monty1 said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

Fixed it for you.

*hyuck hyuck*

so what? when i was 5 i still thought redneck was a racial slur for indians
dont try to dance around the bush, you fucked your cousin, you had to make pedophilia worse by bringing up early instances of incest in your life. Thats just sick man.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 28, 2012 10:59 PM

Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
]dont try to dance around the bush, you fucked your cousin, you had to make pedophilia worse by bringing up early instances of incest in your life. Thats just sick man.
whats wrong with incest? we weren't even old enough to reproduce
Dec 29, 2012 12:51 AM

Apr 2012
The forum trolls are going to go ape shit over this topic.
Dec 29, 2012 12:57 AM

Aug 2012
B3Chandler said:
The forum trolls are going to go ape shit over this topic.

You mean they haven't done so already?

Cousin fucking is okay in my book by the way. Monty1 is totally in the right.
Bam.
Dec 29, 2012 1:01 AM

Aug 2011
monty1 said:
whats wrong with incest?

You have to be joking.

Dec 29, 2012 6:36 AM

Jan 2011
I'm laughing my ass off at this thread. OP is bat-shit crazy. xD
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Dec 29, 2012 6:45 AM
Mar 2012
We should teach kids sex ed. on the age of 7, just for the case if they want a boyfriend who is 9 years older than them, that will be a good idea...

monty1 said:
whats wrong with incest? we weren't even old enough to reproduce

If serious: how close is your brain size to the general size of the brain of your avatar's?
Dec 29, 2012 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
You guys scare me.

Dec 29, 2012 6:55 AM

Jan 2011
Itami-chan said:
monty1 said:
whats wrong with incest?

You have to be joking.

First cousin marriages are legal all across the western world, degrees of social acceptance vary between countries.
Dec 29, 2012 6:59 AM

Mar 2011
Itami-chan said:
monty1 said:
whats wrong with incest?

You have to be joking.

Incest = Wincest
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

44 by Rhaelynne »»
6 seconds ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

68 by -Jahra »»
47 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

21 by rohan121 »»
2 hours ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.