Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2008 10:25 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really enjoyed this episode! I am officially a Fan Hyulic fan since episode 1!

I loved at the ed how the pirates got the huge ship and will use it against Tytania warfare!

Good episode! I want Hyulic to KICK ASS of Tytania! They too arrogant.
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Nov 21, 2008 11:02 PM
Feb 2008
i hope the sub comes out soon.
Nov 23, 2008 11:33 PM

Sep 2007
Once again, absolutely no sign of where this series is headed. Rebellions are breaking out all over the place, but they're all uncoordinated and leader-less. Sir Hyulen is the obvious candidate for that leadership position, but I can't even begin to imagine what would motivate him to step into the role.

It'd also be nice if we could get a decent battle at some point. The three we've seen so far have been extremely short and one-sided. Next episode seems like Zarlish will finally get to play - it'll be interesting if Hyulen takes control of the pirate army... but otherwise it's going to be wholesale slaughter again.

And why do we get a scene with that gardener/princess every episode? Whose daughter is she again? The only possible purpose she could have in the story is in the event of A) Time Skip, or B) Kidnapping, and I'm leaning toward option B.
Nov 24, 2008 12:02 AM

Nov 2008
naikou said:
Once again, absolutely no sign of where this series is headed. Rebellions are breaking out all over the place, but they're all uncoordinated and leader-less. Sir Hyulen is the obvious candidate for that leadership position, but I can't even begin to imagine what would motivate him to step into the role.

It'd also be nice if we could get a decent battle at some point. The three we've seen so far have been extremely short and one-sided. Next episode seems like Zarlish will finally get to play - it'll be interesting if Hyulen takes control of the pirate army... but otherwise it's going to be wholesale slaughter again.

And why do we get a scene with that gardener/princess every episode? Whose daughter is she again? The only possible purpose she could have in the story is in the event of A) Time Skip, or B) Kidnapping, and I'm leaning toward option B.

What about that doctor Lee? He must have something to offer as help to the rebels. I find that doctor quite mysterious since they did not talk about him much.
Nov 24, 2008 3:16 AM

Aug 2008
slayer545 said:
What about that doctor Lee? He must have something to offer as help to the rebels. I find that doctor quite mysterious since they did not talk about him much.

Perhaps so. They did talk about him but yeah not that much so it's quite interesting how he will developed into.
Man, I just love the series so far. Space opera is underrated!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Nov 24, 2008 6:36 AM

May 2008
Loved it, but I still have no idea where this shows is heading to. I dunno what's the little princess role in the show.
Nov 24, 2008 9:03 AM

Mar 2008
Nice episode again.

I actually like it, that we don't really know much even know. That makes it very interesting and thrilling.

The Doctor is an important person, because you can see him in the Ending. ;-)

Of course they wouldn't show that little princess if she won't play a bigger role in future episodes. Her opinion, though, was funny. I mean people are suffering and she is proud that she is suffering with them because she doesn't get her favourite dishes? xD

Next episode looks interesting. I am not sure if Fan will take the lead next episode, but we can be sure that he will at some point in the future.
Nov 24, 2008 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
I just finished this episode, and I've already forgotten what happened. After wondering which series got published first, it appears Tytania was second. This is a little weird since Tytania is much less focused than LoGH. I've yet to ascertain any central themes or plots to this story, whereas, by the end of episdoe 1 of Tytania, I had a sense of the tone and direction of the story.
Nov 24, 2008 12:00 PM

Nov 2008
noteDhero said:
I just finished this episode, and I've already forgotten what happened. After wondering which series got published first, it appears Tytania was second. This is a little weird since Tytania is much less focused than LoGH. I've yet to ascertain any central themes or plots to this story, whereas, by the end of episdoe 1 of Tytania, I had a sense of the tone and direction of the story.

Right now to my knowledge the Blaze Flag pirates might be the central force to reckon with Tytania. They did after all capture that huge fortress. I believe you might be interested in that Lee character he has a mysterious tone and high intelligence.

I think with more characters now things are getting interesting and rebellions are starting to happen.

True it is yet to clear on the plot to be exactly what it needs to be. Tytania fighting a enemy.
Nov 24, 2008 1:16 PM
Dec 2007
Interesting episode even if the main plot isn't in sight for now. But I'm pretty sure that Fan Hyulic and the Miranda crew will join the little princess somewhere in the story and probably lead a rebellion triggered by a still undetermined event. And I'm pretty sure that Jouslain will step up too among the Tytania heads, probably after the death of Ajman (or maybe I'm just making up my own theories, I don't know ;p).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 24, 2008 2:09 PM

Sep 2007
Slayer545 said:

Ah, good point. I wouldn't bet on him becoming the admiral of the pirates, but I could see him coming up with an effective strategy against Zarlish, or something.

Jacut said:
And I'm pretty sure that Jouslain will step up too among the Tytania heads, probably after the death of Ajman (or maybe I'm just making up my own theories, I don't know ;p).

Jouslain is the obvious choice, but I'm sure the author knows that, too, so we might get a twist. It's definitely not going to be Ariabert, though, and Zarlish seems pretty easy to control. I could see Idris becoming the next Clan Lord, and Jouslain joining forces with a rebel faction to destroy Tytania.
Nov 24, 2008 6:01 PM
Nov 2007

Hehe

Excellent episode. finally I can see some sort of direction here. I think
can't wait till the next one

Nov 24, 2008 9:14 PM

Aug 2008
So this week in Tytania we visit the intergalactic Tortuga, and introduce the essential non-Japanese Asian character.

I see Lydia coming into the picture after her father is killed (dunno how likely this is) by Tytania for some reason or another. That guy's asking for it.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Nov 25, 2008 8:03 PM

Feb 2008
Great episode, introducing a few new characters and forces. I think this could be where the plot really starts to build up, as others said above it seems like we could get some real fights between these pirates and Tytania. I was honestly surprised at how easily they took down that fortress, but this faction doesn't seem like a mere joke when that one captain stated that their force was 10x the size of their's (I believe).

I imagine Lee is going to play a big role at some point. It was cool to see that Fan agreed with his opinion on the pirates' war against Tytania.
Nov 27, 2008 2:20 AM

Jun 2008
the show is moving really slow anyway good episode i hope the next battle will be interesting .
Nov 27, 2008 10:25 AM

Feb 2008
Well, at least Zarlish looks like he's finally going to get some action time. Maybe he'll prove to be more than just some meat-head used as a foil?

I agree with Jacut's prediction, Fan and company joining up with the princess seems like a likely prospect. Especially since they were confronted for a rebellion against Tytania and showed hints of considering joining Turandia/whatever variation of the name.
Nov 29, 2008 4:30 PM

Sep 2008
What I want from this show is some more strategy during those battles.
Fan made great tactic in ep1, Jariabatha (whatever spelling) did same in previous episode...and that's about it.
Since this battles are usually consisting of 3000+ ships, some strategic thinking would be great, I mean, you can't just send 3000 ships to fire on each other, there is strategy, and I would like to see those strategies...
Guess I will have to return to LoGH, that one was great, although kinda too long for me :(
I didn't have the patience first time I watched it, maybe this time...
Nov 29, 2008 9:43 PM

May 2007
I like the fact I don't know where this is heading, Ialmost say that Hyulik is not going to join the resistance, his whole thing was providing the first spark.
My anime list
Nov 29, 2008 11:18 PM
Oct 2008
Not bad the action scenes are pretty well done and are overall exciting but sometimes the story gets slow and fan seems to be one of the main characters but he has kind of been less and less of a role as the show goes on.
Dec 2, 2008 5:18 PM
Dec 2007
mitamaking said:
I like the fact I don't know where this is heading, Ialmost say that Hyulik is not going to join the resistance, his whole thing was providing the first spark.
Well, he currently has no motivation for it. They need to provide him one for him to get into it. I mean, when he fought and won he got kicked out instead of hailed as a hero, what incentive does he has for standing up again?

Dec 3, 2008 1:00 AM

Nov 2007
hmm fan wants no part of it so im not seeing how he will play a role yet. right now and for a while now he has just been a bystander.
Dec 6, 2008 3:43 PM

Oct 2008
i liked this episode and it was pretty good but it was more irritating than fun to watch a commander be that incompetent...
Feb 17, 2009 6:52 AM

Jan 2008
@Syco: That's the point: this anime is so anti-cliche. I like it!
~de Arimasu
Oct 15, 2009 11:52 PM

Jul 2008
so this time a rebellious group rises up, and take over a tytanian fortress, lets see how this plays out
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 20, 2010 7:39 PM

Jan 2009
Good episode, but they should have flashed out more why the trade routes are disordered so much. It just seems like only because 1 nation along the route was defeated no trade ship ever managed to reach its destination. And thats kinda ridiculous.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tytania Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Mar 31, 2009

49 by oooo3333 »»
May 3, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 20 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 13, 2009

21 by Cnon »»
Feb 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 20, 2009

25 by Accelerator48 »»
Oct 22, 2020 6:34 AM

» Does the anime cover the entirety of the novels?

Rarestar - Jun 1, 2019

2 by Roloko »»
Jun 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Feb 14, 2009

21 by Gundam_Sage »»
Feb 5, 2019 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.