Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2012 2:53 PM

Dec 2009
is it just me or is bleach really going done

I dont know but somehow I have the Feeling that it really should have anded after the last big battle with byakuyas death
but now his alive again and it streches longer again
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2012 3:23 PM

Mar 2012
I really liked this chapter. At first I thought it was quite the useless chapter, because it was just Ichigo and Renji, but I think it was interesting when she started explaining all that about the importance of the zero division. And i'm kinda expecting the next chapter.
Dec 18, 2012 3:26 PM

Mar 2008
I knew Tite couldn't draw a non hot female character. Even the cat became a hot girl...

So, for some reason the main/most popular characters get a power up nobody else gets. Right.
Dec 18, 2012 3:38 PM

Dec 2007
"Fai" said:
Getting the feel that RG pretty much IDENTIFY themselves as gods - whole overblown ego, huge titles, entire towns serving them, obsession with creating something. Does not sound like good guys, does it?

It doesn't sound as straight out bad guys either. Geez, dude, you had even suspected Mayuri of being the next villain because he cursed at Ichigo.
I do wonder on what did Isshin create, on if he was the fifth Guard before Hikifune...bankai?

Maybe something above bankai, like... FGT.

Dec 18, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2010
Ichigo and Renji where so funny and cute. xD

So we are going to meet the creator of the Zanpakuto's. :O
Very interesting.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 18, 2012 5:41 PM

Feb 2012
YoshiTokugawa said:
is it just me or is bleach really going done

I dont know but somehow I have the Feeling that it really should have anded after the last big battle with byakuyas death
but now his alive again and it streches longer again

What the hell are you talking about?
Dec 18, 2012 6:09 PM

Jul 2012
How did some guy create zanpaktou's? arent they weapons born from the souls of each death god, no one crafted zangetsu, it came from ichigo's soul in the first place
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
Dec 18, 2012 6:13 PM

Sep 2011
So they're going to meet the guy who "discovered" the zanpakuto. I'm guessing this is where He will get his Tensa Zangetsu reforged. If one of the other guys created Kido as theorized, I wonder if Ichigo will get to learn some? I always wished they did mor with Kido, I hope we find out more!
Dec 18, 2012 6:14 PM

Jul 2012
Puty said:
"Fai" said:
Getting the feel that RG pretty much IDENTIFY themselves as gods - whole overblown ego, huge titles, entire towns serving them, obsession with creating something. Does not sound like good guys, does it?

It doesn't sound as straight out bad guys either. Geez, dude, you had even suspected Mayuri of being the next villain because he cursed at Ichigo.
I do wonder on what did Isshin create, on if he was the fifth Guard before Hikifune...bankai?

FGT isnt something isshin created, rather it is a skill that engetsu and zangetsu posses much like the regular getsuga tenshou, bankai's is not created but something that is ever present in all zanpaktou's, prehaps isshin created the gates death gods use to travle between soul society and the world of the living
Dec 18, 2012 6:28 PM

Jul 2007
aw454wtr said:

FGT isnt something isshin created, rather it is a skill that engetsu and zangetsu posses much like the regular getsuga tenshou, bankai's is not created but something that is ever present in all zanpaktou's, prehaps isshin created the gates death gods use to travle between soul society and the world of the living

We also thought that all shinigami always had their swords, but now apparently there's someone who invented it.
Dec 18, 2012 9:01 PM

Jul 2012
Fai said:
aw454wtr said:

We also thought that all shinigami always had their swords, but now apparently there's someone who invented it.

does make you wonder how did they did the konso before they got zanpaktou's
Dec 18, 2012 10:15 PM

Dec 2008
Nice chapter to release some of the tension.
Dec 18, 2012 11:32 PM

Jun 2008
j0x said:
Zhou said:
j0x said:
Zhou said:
I guess one of the other royal guards created kido.

nice theory there its totally possible

I think it might be the royal guard who looks like a monk, we still haven't learned his name or did I forget it?

thats my guess too lol he is named Osho if i remember right

The scary is that multihand woman coming later? She seems to be a scientist like Mayuri. God knows what crazy experiments or remodelling she might want to make on them. Lol.
Dec 19, 2012 2:18 AM

Nov 2011
Nice, looks like some action next time

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 19, 2012 2:41 AM

Oct 2010
It goes to show you how powerful Bach really is. If he can create a way to steal Bankais i wonder what else he got up his sleeve.

I hope we find out what happened in the past.

Like a lot of people said i guess somebody created Bankai, Kido, and i dont know what else.
Dec 19, 2012 3:50 AM

Oct 2011
This chapter sucked as much as Toriko except the food looked ugly, so it's worse.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2012 8:35 AM

Jan 2012
Hikifune!
=.= The woman with the huge spoon? ~Hilarious. So Unohana is going to cook for Zaraki next chapter? ;p
I liked this chaper very very much! Finally Kon appear to be useful. 5/5
Dec 19, 2012 3:45 PM

Mar 2011
That was a pretty funny chapter. Always good to see Ichigo and Renji bickering!

Im liking seeing what these 5 Zero division guys are capable of, including Miss Chef who turns into a Matsumoto clone when she uses her power. That is certainly a good skill!
Dec 19, 2012 6:56 PM

Oct 2007
Fai said:

So RG are suspicious and whatever, but why did Ichigo and Renji get warned this time? What does that say about this character that slims down?
Dec 20, 2012 5:57 AM

Dec 2007
aw454wtr said:
Puty said:
"Fai" said:

I would say it's a quite a 'skill' within the sword which bankai is utterly useless. And when you activate it you become something above shinigami. I mean, I'm probably wrong, but this is something that I can see being exiled for.

Dec 20, 2012 2:06 PM
Jun 2012
I wonder if Kirio Hikifune implanted the object in Rangiku that Aizen took from her..??
Dec 20, 2012 3:03 PM

Jul 2007
Peralisc said:
Fai said:

So RG are suspicious and whatever, but why did Ichigo and Renji get warned this time? What does that say about this character that slims down?

Frankly, Hikifune is the YOUNGEST RG, so far. We know from where she came and we know that she was quite kind to Hyori, to the point that Hyori called her "mother".

I am not saying that RG are the devil himself, twirling their mustaches and talking about evil - no one in this manga is that way(which is why their insistence on someone being evil raises red flags). Each RG shown so far has been different - Kirinji was pompous, brute and egoistic show-off, MonkGuy came off more as a plotter-pretending-to-be-the-brawler, while Shutara came off as detached but mischievously playful.

Even in both Execution, SS and Arrancar arcs you had some characters on opposing side being friendlier to the main characters than others(for example Renji in SS, Privaron Espada and Grimm in HM, Riruka in fullbring), no one is completely evil in their ways and so far Hikifune has showcased a certain ammount of worry for what is going on - but even that can be interpreted in a couple of ways:
- She might be worried about them and what they are about to get into...or
- She might be worried that these two will die before reaching whatever the final destination is.

Kubo seems to intentionally write those characters as somehow unsettling and strange/untrustworthy, with quite a few hints towards that(Urahara's insistence that Ichigo should do what he wants instead of what he is told to, RG claiming Aizen is uber evil, when even Ichigo, the main character, says he is not, RG using every chance to go on on how "bad" Urahara is and how "horribly evil" Quincies are, even though just a few chapters ago, Kubo dedicated the whole chapter into driving it home that quincies are no more evil than shinigami themselves and that both sides had something to fight for.)

Bleach had the whole mystery/detective genre elements since SS arc, with something hidden beneath the surface in every arc(Kubo even went on to talk that he has four different layers of secrets, in terms of what he puts into the arcs) and it certainly seems to continue in this one
Dec 21, 2012 11:42 PM

Jun 2008
Very interesting chapter.....I like where this arc is going!
Dec 22, 2012 4:47 AM

Nov 2007
j0x said:
damn the fat lady can change to a super sexy hottie

That's the exact same thing I felt in this ch.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 22, 2012 11:28 AM
Mar 2012
off topic but apparently kubo got married, funny stuff
Jan 2, 2013 10:17 AM

Jul 2009
So far this arc is actually fairly interesting.
Jun 4, 2013 8:10 AM

May 2012
GokUUUUU

Nice mountains, i wanna sleep in between them.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Feb 22, 2014 1:09 AM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, now that's what I call a quick weight loss.
May 23, 2014 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
Well that chapter sure made me hungry.

Sep 14, 2016 1:26 PM

Jun 2016
Creator of Zanpakuto, next to meet!
Jun 8, 2017 12:18 PM

Feb 2013
For a moment I thought that I was reading Toriko, so much food.
Oct 29, 2022 7:21 PM
Oct 2020
So of course she can turn into a hot lady. I should've expected that. So each of them created something important.
Jun 10, 2023 7:55 AM

Dec 2022
lol broooo ichigo and renji drooling they js like me fr
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.