Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 14, 2021 4:18 PM

Oct 2017
Only when they get grossly disproportianate
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Mar 14, 2021 4:20 PM

May 2020
Yes, get those ugly things out of my face and give me more lolis
how do you put a gif here help
Mar 14, 2021 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
It depends on how they're animated and how much of those boobs is exposed
Mar 14, 2021 4:23 PM

Jan 2014
When they spend the entire animation budget on the boobs bouncing up and down, yea, it does.
Mar 16, 2021 11:53 AM

Mar 2018
No I just laugh when they’re like bigger than the characters head like who would actually want/get aroused by that?
Mar 16, 2021 12:00 PM

Jan 2008
Don't mind so much if it's within proportion.

But can't stand it when it's bloated boobs or the breasts are overly focused on or when it's every female character that has a big chest.
Mar 16, 2021 12:14 PM

May 2020
I only started watching anime because of big boobs so i don't get bothered at all my first anime was daisuki na mama i love this show because it is full of emotion and ejaculation
๐“˜ ๐“๐“œ ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“” ๐“š๐“˜๐“๐“– - ส™ส ษขส€ษชแดแดแดŠแดแดก
Mar 16, 2021 12:18 PM

May 2020
Lisa_Cosplay said:
I have them myself so why should I be bothered by it?

How do you feel when you wear tight
T shirt if you are not bothered
Mar 16, 2021 12:20 PM

May 2020
areareare said:
It depends on how they're animated and how much of those boobs is exposed

U mean to say if its is fully exposed than it will not bothered you i like you thinking
Mar 16, 2021 12:24 PM

Feb 2021
no big boobs are godly i'd give up everything in my life to grab them
whos grass and why do i need to touch him??

Mar 16, 2021 12:25 PM

May 2020
Pokapi said:
If it's outside of normal body proportions, then yes. Otherwise, no, I don't care. It gets annoying when it's distracting, or on a child-like character, or when there's just no reason why they're so big and they get in the way during fights/cause for strange animation.

I also hate fanservice and ecchi though, so make of that what you will.
i think you are not big enough man to appreciate those think you should start watching Doraemon or shinchan
Mar 16, 2021 12:30 PM

May 2020
Orisko-Ar said:
Oh hell yah ......... I like big boobs

my favourite one is ( Rias ) that devil girl in ( High School DxD )

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/15/159169.jpg

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/5/159171.jpg
brother you are right i also think RIAS boobs are the best and i love the way it gives power to Issei Hyoudou by poking RIAS GREMORY
tits inward
Mar 16, 2021 1:34 PM

Jul 2015
Actually, I prefer medium sized breast on the anime girl, the big tits are rather disgusting.
Mar 16, 2021 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
Those boobs are fine. I like big boobs. But not the ones that are bigger than a person's body.
Apr 9, 2021 6:55 AM

Aug 2018
no, i don't get bothered by big boobs. and that example the OP posted is fine.
Apr 9, 2021 7:04 AM
ๆ—ฅ้‡Žๆฃฎ้›ซ

Apr 2019
yes, i do. they are horribly unrealistic. kinda disturbing imo but i guess im okay with them, just a little bothered.

โœง forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 โœง
Apr 9, 2021 7:14 AM
Oct 2015
If it defies Physics, then 'NO'.
It it doesn't, then YES! YES!
YES!

Apr 9, 2021 7:15 AM
Jul 2018
I love big boobs in anime. I especially love big butts.
Apr 9, 2021 7:16 AM

Oct 2010
no, I actually keep this pic for these kinda threads, look and be amazed
Apr 9, 2021 7:20 AM
Oct 2015
Catalano said:
no, I actually keep this pic for these kinda threads, look and be amazed

Those that I particularly hate.
WHY!!??
She's in school, for fuck's sake.
Apr 9, 2021 7:21 AM

Nov 2019
i live off of that shit @_@

--------------------------------

BOMB BOMB BAKUDAN

Apr 9, 2021 7:22 AM

Sep 2020
@Hajime_Shiroishi you might wanna see this
Apr 9, 2021 7:25 AM

Aug 2011
Nyaa said:
Neane1993 said:
Flat is Justice.
YES!!

Team flat tiddy here to remind you that big boobs aren't fun because they will constantly smack you in the face
Apr 9, 2021 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
Yes because I prefer dicks ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
Jul 2018
Flat more relatable than big kinda obvious
removed-userApr 9, 2021 7:32 AM

Apr 2021
Short answer: Only if they're ridiculously big.

Long answer: The OP'S first post was ok, but omg the second post after op is basically wayy past my comfort level lmao. Unless I'm specifically watching it for *that* reason (I never have), It's not really my thing and honestly just kinda ridiculous.
Apr 9, 2021 7:45 AM

Sep 2020
(#_<-)..... Really sometimes threads go in another direction. I don't care until those female characters are cute or beautiful.

โ—ฝโ—ฝโ—ฝ

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

โ—ฝโ—ฝโ—ฝ

Having lived through trauma and mind-fucking, I'm accustomed to it now.

Apr 9, 2021 9:16 AM

Jan 2020
ReiSaya said:
Well, do you? Example.

No, that type isn't annoying. The hentai Manga type boobs is the annoying one. I can't fap with oversized crap like that I'd prefer small breast doujin over an oversized boob doujin
ะฅะฐะนะดะต, ั…ะฐะนะดะต, ั…ะฐะนะดะต, ั‚ะพะฒะฐ ะต ะฟัŠั€ะฒะฐั‚ะฐ ะทะพะฝะฐ, ะฑั€ะฐั‚ะพ, ะฟัŠั€ะฒะฐ ะทะพะฝะฐ, ะฟัŠั€ะฒะฐ ะทะพะฝะฐ, ะดะพะฑั€ะต, ะดะพะฑั€ะต, ะดะพะฑั€ะต, ั‚ะพะฒะฐ ัั‚ะฐะฒะฐ ั‚ัƒะบ ะณะพั€ะต, ะพั‚ะธะฒะฐ ั‚ัƒะบ ะณะพั€ะต, ัะฐะผะพ ัะฟะพะบะพะนะฝะพ, ัะฐะผะพ ัะฟะพะบะพะนะฝะพ... ะฅะฐ, ะพั‚ะดััะฝะพ ะต, ะฝะฐะฒััะบัŠะดะต ะพั‚ะดััะฝะพ ะพั‚ะดััะฝะพ ะบัŠะดะต ะต ะดััะฝะพั‚ะพ ั‚ะธ ะพ ะดะฐ ะดะพะฑั€ะต ะดะพะฑั€ะต ะดะพะฑั€ะต ั‚ะธั…ะพ ะผัŠะปั‡ะฐะปะธะฒะพ ะฝะต ัƒัะฟัั… ะดะฐ ัะต ััŠัั€ะตะดะพั‚ะพั‡ะฐ ะฒัŠั€ั…ัƒ ั‚ะพะฒะฐ ะ•ะฅ ะขะชะŸะะš ะšะžะ“ะะขะž ะกะ˜ ะ‘ะะ’ะะž ะ‘ะะ’ะะž ... ะพะน ะต ะฟัƒั‚ะบะฐั‚ะฐ ะฝะฐ ะผะพะตั‚ะพ ะผะพะผะธั‡ะต ะฟั€ะฐัะต ะบัƒั‡ะต, ะฐะท ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะฐะผ ัะต ะดะพะฑั€ะต, ะพ, ะผะฐะผะพ, *ัˆะฐะผะฐั€*, ะบะฐะบะฒะพ ะต ั‚ะพะฒะฐ ะณะพัะฟะพะถะธั†ะต ั‚ะฐั‚ะบะพ-
Apr 9, 2021 9:26 AM
Oct 2020
the first example shows us normal boobies. the medium premium.
now, the second example: huge mommy milktruck boobas, absolutely terrify me.
well, not really, they just bother me a bit, they're kinda acceptable for the girl on the right, but the left one is actually creeping me out
ronan_irohaApr 9, 2021 9:30 AM
Apr 9, 2021 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
No, unless they’re horribly disproportionate. I mean what agenda does anime have against ass, it’s glorious.

Apr 9, 2021 9:31 AM

Feb 2019
Not really, i actually like big boobs.
Apr 9, 2021 9:38 AM

Aug 2020
I wish Shion's could have been a bit smaller.I like her anyways.

In case you didnt know Shion is a character from tensei shitara slime datta ken.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Apr 9, 2021 10:51 AM

Jan 2008
Did I post in this?

Anyway yes if they are disproportionate. Boobs come in all sizes but if they are bigger then the woman's head and she's not had any sort of surgery then I can't stand it. I've dropped a couple of anime due to big boob syndrome.
Apr 9, 2021 11:10 AM

Mar 2020
Medium is premium and Flat is justice no cap
Apr 9, 2021 11:19 AM

Feb 2014
Only when Every girl on the show has them
I began to sense faintly that secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy . . . censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, “This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,” the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.
Apr 9, 2021 12:19 PM

Dec 2019
Depends on the size. Sometimes they are attractive.But when its extra-extra large -_-, its a bother.
Apr 9, 2021 12:29 PM

Jan 2013
I only care about it when it veers into hentai territory, but boob envy is annoying as fuck, small boobs can be just as sexy.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 9, 2021 12:29 PM

Aug 2016
Only if they're big to the point of looking disproportionate, but medium will always be master race anyway.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Apr 9, 2021 12:30 PM

Jul 2020
Honestly I detest big boobs, they're just way too damn big and I find them super unattractive
Apr 9, 2021 12:31 PM
Jan 2021
I just think their funny something about them is just hilarious to me.
Apr 9, 2021 1:09 PM

Jul 2019
All Depends on the girl and her proportions.

Some characters look great with big beatiful boobies, and some just look rediculously hilarious(like the short girl in second post pic, oh my F lol.). I guess it all comes down to the artists eye and skill. Aswell as preferences.

For all those saying it needs to be realistic, I don't agree. I think there's a reason why people are drawn to the fantastical, whether it be idealized lives, worlds, universal mechanics, or even our own appearances. Religion is the ultimate and most primal examples of this. Being extremely blunt and from a place without an overabundance of inspiration.

Alot of us want or dream of something different. Giant Mechanized human, with spaceships and intelligent races of aliens, a beautiful medieval backdrop with exciting and interesting varieties of humanoid and animal species. Crazy reality defying power that flies in the face of our understandings of the universe.
A person proportions are no different.

Some people want to be tall, others want to be small.
There are those who want to be insanely big and bulky, while others want to be unnaturally skinny. Some desire long legs, or big colourful eyes and large heads. And those who want thin waists use the corset.
Is it really a surprise that some wouldn't desire big, artistically perfected breasts that hit aesthetics?

I mean, anime is all about getting in touch with those creative aesthetics, and not just as a way to make light of something. But to hit an ideal, or to reach for the fantasies of its audience.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2021 1:17 PM
May 2016
only when they're constantly emphasized, otherwise, I couldn't care if they were large or small
Apr 9, 2021 1:18 PM

Apr 2020
Ishanarman said:
Depends on the size. Sometimes they are attractive.But when its extra-extra large -_-, its a bother.

Exactly, big is fine but overly huge?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2021 1:22 PM

Dec 2015
Only the oppai loli from öö, the gyaru Anime, can't even remember the name of the show.

it start out with the male character asking out a gyaru to go out with him and she says yes.

The male character of this Anime has a childhood friend with bigger breast then the world. Her design is awful, yeah I think that's disturbing.

I love Raikous and Atago's design.

I esepcially loves Raikous design, the artist of her has a really unique style and I think it's great.

Well, females on this site dosen't think so, as they normaly complaining over my profilpicture.
Jealousy, ooof.

Apr 9, 2021 1:30 PM
Jul 2019
No. Not really. Flat is justice, sure, but nothing like a great big set of mammaries to get your rocks off too. I’d consider big breasts overrated, probably, but not inherently bad
Apr 9, 2021 1:32 PM
Jul 2019
Hajime_Shiroishi said:
I only get offended when there are no big boob girls on the show. why does this horrific thread exist
To help with your boob problem

Jokes aside, oppai is good
Sep 3, 2021 9:53 PM
Aug 2021
As much as i love anime boobs,it ruins anime when The girls are annoying with The boring ass MC with boobs and tits in his eyes and wacky boob grope going up and down
Sep 3, 2021 9:59 PM
Mar 2021
depends on whether they're realistic or look like the animators have never in their life seen an actual breast. if the proportions aren't nonsense, it's fine, though sometimes they give big breasts to characters for no adequate reason, when it wouldn't really make sense even! like in the Danganronpa franchise, the swimmer girl and the gymnast girl. to my knowledge, I don't think any of the top athletes in women's swimming or gymnastics are really curvy because that would probably be too much of a disadvantage at the highest levels of competition. but...they're supposed to be the best of the best in Japan??????. so....that's the kind of situation where it becomes an issue.
Sep 4, 2021 1:17 AM

Mar 2021
no

why would i be bothered by such thing
Sep 4, 2021 7:02 AM

Aug 2020
No, I get bothered if there aren't big boobs
/s

ใ€Œ ๐•‚๐•–๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค, ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ใ€

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» If MAL didn't exist

Alpha_1_Zero - 1 hour ago

16 by Lhundrup »»
23 seconds ago

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 4 hours ago

17 by Pokitaru »»
3 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Apr 25

78 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
5 minutes ago

» Visual Novels โ€” General Thread ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Yesterday

53 by Shizuna »»
7 minutes ago

» Do You Consider Yourself a Generous or a Harsh Scorer?

Alpha_1_Zero - 27 minutes ago

2 by Atm0SS »»
13 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.