Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2012 1:11 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welcome to Vigrin 101 Introductory Course, ladies and gentlemen. A good looking girl has given you multiple signs that she's DTF, but all you can do is fail to recognize them, and when she spells it out for you, all you can think about is some other girl that probably does not even like you. But if he did bang her only for the sake of banging her, that would plummet his stock value for Kansai.

But then again, as soon as Loli was talking about the love triangle, I realized she was talking about Molester, herself and some other girl.

A: This one is tricky, I don't know if its Understanding or Kansai.
B: Molester Man
C: Loli Jugs.

Your thoughts on if A is Kansai or Understanding.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Dec 11, 2012 11:20 PM

Mar 2009
started reading this coz i saw it in the recommendation section... so f*cking hilarious....
==========
i think molester did the right thing about Loli... and i praised him for enduring it to the end. (good thing this is not a H manga).... but if its Kansai....
==========
Holybaptiser said:

probably Understading... i think Loli don't know about molester liking Kansai yet...
Jan 6, 2013 8:38 PM

Aug 2011
i praise his willpower and dedication.

i don't know how he didn't see the signs earlier. he even had her asking for it!!!

great stuff.

stella-tan!!! fapfapfapfapfapfap lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2013 3:20 PM

Dec 2009
... you know, I love this manga.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 17, 2013 1:05 AM

Mar 2010
I really hate Kansai as of right now... She's such a cockblokck even when she's not there. And I liked her few chapters ago...
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Jan 19, 2013 6:46 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm, the Loli Jugs ship didn't sink just yet from that torpedo strike last chapter. It took another hit in this one, though.

Well, nice try at seduction, lady. He was really close to giving in.

I see others also had the thought that what if the A, B and C she was talking about were actually Kansai, Molester and Loli Jugs herself. Miss Understanding is likely out of the equation since she's largely disinterested in him.
Feb 26, 2013 4:22 PM

Sep 2011
nooo dudeee, why didnt you do her!? i feel like saying "dios mio señor!" like in page 34
Nov 2, 2013 9:22 PM

Oct 2011
Did anyone notice the yaranaika guy being the waiter?
Feb 14, 2014 1:22 AM

Oct 2012
Right hand xD

Did that Loli just...??
Stay in Kansai route, Molester!!
Well, maybe Loli route not that bad either
But good thought, for not doing "that" xD

My thought : So, this thing could happen in the real world too.. huh? I thought it's only in harem manga/anime/game

BlueKite said:
Did anyone notice the yaranaika guy being the waiter?

It's so clear as the skies
So.. Did you notice Molester's face when Loli said that Lately Gundam has turned into a homo anime? xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 24, 2014 12:09 AM

Oct 2013
CrappyGod-Sama said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welcome to Vigrin 101 Introductory Course, ladies and gentlemen. A good looking girl has given you multiple signs that she's DTF, but all you can do is fail to recognize them, and when she spells it out for you, all you can think about is some other girl that probably does not even like you. But if he did bang her only for the sake of banging her, that would plummet his stock value for Kansai.

But then again, as soon as Loli was talking about the love triangle, I realized she was talking about Molester, herself and some other girl.

love this summary
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Oct 21, 2014 3:59 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Great chapter. Super funny. Way to hang in there, Molester-san.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Oct 25, 2014 1:22 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Molester is much better man than me. I would have ended up giving Loli a good seeing to consequences be damned.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 26, 2015 4:05 AM
May 2012
I don't know if what Molester did is wright or wrong, but if I was in that situation........just, damn it. I don't know ahahaha.
Well, Loli is one amusing girl.
Jun 17, 2015 10:38 AM

Nov 2014
Molester got a strong will. It would be hard no to do things to Loli.

Nov 1, 2015 9:34 PM

May 2014
ALL I CAN SAY IS REGRET. Molester man must feel regret for passing on this opportunity. I love LOLI JUGS, she tried so hard to cater to him too.
Nov 30, 2015 1:56 PM

Nov 2012
Molester didn't make a move on her,what willpower xD.
Holybaptiser said:
as soon as Loli was talking about the love triangle, I realized she was talking about Molester, herself and some other girl.

I hope it's Kansai.
Jan 27, 2016 7:18 PM

Feb 2013
Oh my god! It's a Playstation 2!

Homo anime right? The look on Molester's face had me in stitches.

I don't know if Molester was in the right or wrong. I don't know what I would've done. He sure has a strong willpower. I could've fallen for her. Hot damn.

I don't know who I want him to end up with if he even does end up with anyone.
Nano1124May 16, 2016 4:19 PM
May 16, 2016 1:40 PM

May 2016
Nano1124 said:

Homo anime right? The look on Molester's face had me in stiches.

i don't know if Molester what in the right or wrond. I don't know what I would've done. He sure has a string willpower. I could've fallen for her. Hot damn.

Doing Loli Jugs would be the wisest decision. Why? Because Kansai is not even sure to want anything besides friendship, whereas Loli wanted more than friends or, at least, smex.

So, do you prefer something that you dont know your chances, or something where the girl is asking for it?
May 16, 2016 4:20 PM

Feb 2013
_Yamato_ said:
Nano1124 said:

Homo anime right? The look on Molester's face had me in stiches.

i don't know if Molester what in the right or wrond. I don't know what I would've done. He sure has a string willpower. I could've fallen for her. Hot damn.

Doing Loli Jugs would be the wisest decision. Why? Because Kansai is not even sure to want anything besides friendship, whereas Loli wanted more than friends or, at least, smex.

So, do you prefer something that you dont know your chances, or something where the girl is asking for it?

I'd probably go for the girl I like and if not then the girl that's asking for it.
Jun 5, 2016 8:11 PM

Apr 2014
He had the green light.
---------My Profile------------
Oct 25, 2016 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
That kuso miso homage tho.
Dec 3, 2016 5:07 AM

Dec 2015
wow dude, I dont know if I shoould congratulate or slap him xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 19, 2016 8:27 PM

Sep 2014
wow.. .really guys? Why did you guys dissapointed at him choosing not to do the loli?
doesnt matter if the loli like him or if the kansai girl like him back or not. The point is molester likes kansai.

he did a right thing imo, not to give in to his lust
May 24, 2017 1:57 AM

Mar 2015
lol well, he just probably missed his chance to escape virginity. But was she serious about it? I mean, she barely knew him and texted him once or twice....

Jul 29, 2017 11:51 PM

May 2015
I want him to write his experience in 2ch to see the reactions of some of the users there...
Aug 13, 2017 12:42 AM

Aug 2017
What a massive attack! xD
nice defense Molester man...
 Live in life, die in death. Follow your heart, do what you can 
      ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ────┐

└─────── ─ ─ ─     
Apr 4, 2018 3:01 PM

Jan 2011
why molester you had chance to do bang ....
crazy chapter
Oct 19, 2018 5:49 AM

Mar 2017
Aaaaaah the cringe! I'm loving it! Molester is one dense and awkward motherfucker, but I love every second of it. My favorite part was this:

"Wouldn't you normally do something in this situation?"
"Do... something...? Like, playing Dragon Quest?"

The sad thing is that I can totally see myself saying shit like that in that situation. Though I can't see myself getting hit on by a hot loli with big jugs for that matter. The drama/romance has started to become a little complex with Molester having feelings for Kansai and actually declining loli... though I have to wonder why she hit on him in the first place. The girls did talk about Molester... so it made me think, maybe she was just going to test his convictions. And refusing her means that she'll let the others know Molester's not just in it to slay pussy, but actually cares about their feelings! (Even if that's not 100% corrects, since we know Molester IS thinking with his "lower brain" a lot).

I can see why some dislike this manga, but I personally love the cringe / comedy / "authenticness" of the whole story. And I really like the handdrawn style! I still think it's weird of loli to not apologize for the barfing incident and just skip straight to the seduction... she's kinda awkward too I guess.

I remember when I once was blackout drunk and barfed, I apologized profusely to the one driving me home (and didn't even remember it later). And I didn't even throw up on anything, I did it in the toilet!
May 27, 2019 7:50 AM

Jan 2016
I've got to applaud Molester Man for avoiding the confrontation. Imagine the consequences! He doesn't even like Loli Jugs, he just finds her sexually attractive. He wanted to stay loyal to Kansai, and I commend him.

Even though the "rejecting obvious advances from a girl" trope can be said to be quite overused, Molester Man has a motivation, a real reason to reject these advances, and that makes all the difference.
Nov 22, 2019 8:07 AM

Jan 2013
Molester i don't know if you're the most loyal man or the stupidest one
Jun 23, 2020 9:31 PM
Apr 2018
VIRGIN TRIALS

That must be among the "Top 10 events in MOLESTER MAN's life."

Jun 24, 2020 10:33 PM

Nov 2008
Oof, i totally don't get the Loli here. What was her engame? Was she testing him or really have fallen for him? Or maybe she's the type who takes smex very casually? Did she buy Dragon Quest just to appeal to him? I guess it all doesn't matter that much because in the end our guy's virginity was preserved by the power of love!
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 12, 2020 7:40 PM

Aug 2019
god that was intense but I feel like he did the right thing.
Feb 26, 2022 4:04 AM

Feb 2017
haha the guy is the very definition of a virgin!

I'd probably do the same thing though
Jul 13, 2022 1:48 PM

Aug 2018
If I were in his place, nevermind.... I couldn't be in his place. (^-_-)
Aug 19, 2022 4:56 PM
Oct 2020
Bruh if I was him I would.... no point thinking about it since I'd never be in that position and probably wouldn't notice the signs like he did. Still she spelled it out for him!! I hope hope he does get a girlfriend or he's going to regret it so much. But I didn't expect this from loli since we didn't get much interaction from her and the mc before. Why would she want to? is he her type or something?
Mar 13, 2023 8:02 AM
May 2022
i have to respect him for not trying to bang her. i'm not sure that i would've been that strong were i in his shoes lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BackLashWave - Dec 31, 2012

132 by hj »»
Jul 1, 2023 6:05 AM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Dec 26, 2012

59 by Euroqean »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 20 Discussion

Ralonzo - Dec 29, 2012

20 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 14 Discussion

Ralonzo - Dec 20, 2012

21 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 11 Discussion

Holybaptiser - Dec 14, 2012

23 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.