Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 8, 2012 3:46 AM
Sep 2012

Someone might want to add a new backup trailer because I feel this will be taken down soon.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 8, 2012 3:51 AM

Dec 2009
Besides the fact that I only hear Shoe when I hear that voice, this was pretty exciting <3
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Dec 8, 2012 3:54 AM

Apr 2012
Marow said:
Besides the fact that I only hear Shoe when I hear that voice, this was pretty exciting <3

That yameru almost made me puke.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 8, 2012 3:58 AM

Nov 2011
BloodRequiem said:
Marow said:

Who did you have in mind?
Not that I don't think they could have possibly chosen a better VA, but I think this may have been a decent choice. I mean I can't imagine Eren with like a manly voice, or a kiddy voice. I think it would cut in between more like this VA more or less.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Dec 8, 2012 4:06 AM

Apr 2012
Ragix said:
BloodRequiem said:
Marow said:

Who did you have in mind?
Not that I don't think they could have possibly chosen a better VA, but I think this may have been a decent choice. I mean I can't imagine Eren with like a manly voice, or a kiddy voice. I think it would cut in between more like this VA more or less.

Someone who does not sound like a piss poor brat when he talks or screams.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 8, 2012 4:37 AM

Mar 2011
Epic trailer
The staffs, music, animation
Hiroyuki Sawano gonna do the music, another bonus
Really looking forward to it
Firixizu_MintDec 8, 2012 4:51 AM
Dec 8, 2012 4:40 AM

Sep 2012
The animation looks nice, Considering the story, this will be really great.
Dec 8, 2012 4:51 AM
May 2007
This is the most epic PV in a long time! I got chills just from watching.
And it's getting me excited more that I know Revo (Linked Horizon) will be doing the OP theme ♥
Dec 8, 2012 5:29 AM
Dec 2012
fucking great...tough, i think it is too soon for an anime....seeing the manga is still on volume 8, and i think it is released montly(one chapter per month'
Dec 8, 2012 6:04 AM

Mar 2011
soooo epic trailer.
dat animation and music..

buut.. seriouslt, i was kinda disappointed with VA for Eren.

Dec 8, 2012 6:05 AM

Mar 2011
Rekien said:
fucking great...tough, i think it is too soon for an anime....seeing the manga is still on volume 8, and i think it is released montly(one chapter per month'

well.. one season(12eps) covers like.. from 2 to 4 volumes, so, it's okay.

Dec 8, 2012 7:30 AM

Aug 2011
I don't know what everyone's problem is with Kaji, but I really liked the trailer.

Kaji's voice is the median of a manly and a girl seiyuu's voice. His voice is a teenagers voice, and I think he does this very well. Not sure why he sounds like such a brat to you.
Dec 8, 2012 7:54 AM

Mar 2011
HQ Version
Dec 8, 2012 8:02 AM

Mar 2012
<33333333333333333333333333333333333

EVERYTHING looks perfect. Literally everything.

That scream at the start really sounds just perfect. Like someone is really f'd >.<

<3 <3 <3
End Zionazism
Dec 8, 2012 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
Oh my god.
Dec 8, 2012 9:10 AM

Nov 2011
OK. That kicked ass. And I thought the voice was fine.
Dec 8, 2012 9:12 AM

Nov 2010
I'm looking forward to it, for some reason I want the giants to be a little less shiny though.
Dec 8, 2012 9:31 AM

Mar 2012
The giants look stupid, but overall a decent trailer. Looks like every Western live-action action movie trailer ever.
JoshDec 8, 2012 9:41 AM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 8, 2012 9:37 AM

Dec 2011
Looks awesome.
Dec 8, 2012 12:08 PM

Dec 2007
Post-Josh said:
The giants look stupid

The giants look fucking amazing.

Don't think a trailer has ever gotten me this excited. Don't let me down now, dammit!
Dec 8, 2012 12:14 PM

Sep 2012
Post-Josh said:
The giants look stupid.

The giants design is the reason why I started reading the manga. They add a lot to the overall creepyness of the story.
Dec 8, 2012 12:26 PM

Mar 2012
I prefer something more traditional and human-esk. I can't take these ones seriously because they remind me of anatomy class models.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 8, 2012 12:37 PM

Nov 2010
SetsukoHara said:
Post-Josh said:
The giants look stupid.

The giants design is the reason why I started reading the manga. They add a lot to the overall creepyness of the story.
Yes they are very creepy that's what made it so addicting. All the misproportioned ones and the one that tries to talk to the girl, the way they eat and then throw up everything, the way they run, all very creepy.

Post-Josh said:
I prefer something more traditional and human-esk. I can't take these ones seriously because they remind me of anatomy class models.
Only the ones that they showed looked like anatomy class models, the rest are more human esk and creepier like these here and here
Dec 8, 2012 2:38 PM

Aug 2008
Omg, this looks so amazing!
I don't like the giants, I don't like seeing flesh like that... I'll get used to it though.

The epic soundtrack and animation, as expected from Production I.G!

And when I went to look at the manga, I worried if i would hate the character design in the anime, but it doesn't look bad at all! :D

+Ryota Ohsaka as Marco!
+Hiro Shimono as Conny!
Dec 8, 2012 2:41 PM

Jan 2008
Animation looks amazing. Though that's all I can say for now. /not a manga reader or whatever it's original source is.
Dec 8, 2012 2:44 PM

Jan 2011
Holy shit, one of the best PVs I've seen for an Anime. Got me so damn hyped for this! Production I.G. animating it and Hiroyuki Sawano doing the music. I'm so glad that they retained the character designs from the manga in the Anime. Looks so perfect! Those Giants! :DD

Yuki Kaji seems to be in everything nowadays. People dislike/hate him since he voiced 'crap' characters like Shu from Guilty Crown. However he's doing a great job in Magi as Alibaba. Hopefully him voicing Eren would be good too. :P
Dec 8, 2012 2:56 PM

Apr 2012
SetsukoHara said:
Post-Josh said:
The giants look stupid.

I'm just glad that they didn't use CG for the titans.
Dec 8, 2012 3:04 PM

Feb 2010
Awesome Trailer! the animation looks really good and that's Rivaille in the 0:46 in the trailer right?
Dec 8, 2012 3:15 PM

Apr 2012
kimukun23 said:
Awesome Trailer! the animation looks really good and that's Rivaille in the 0:46 in the trailer right?

You mean the guy in the forest? Rivaille looks way more handsome than that...
Although judging by the cloak and the scene...it actually might be...
Dec 8, 2012 4:32 PM

Oct 2008
SHOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE
Dec 8, 2012 4:33 PM

Feb 2010
BloodRequiem said:

You mean the guy in the forest? Rivaille looks way more handsome than that...
Although judging by the cloak and the scene...it actually might be...

Yeah it might be him thanks for that
Dec 8, 2012 4:37 PM

Mar 2011
Post-Josh said:
The giants look stupid

The giant looks awesome and pretty intimidating
Especially the giant with human-ish flesh
Dec 8, 2012 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
My body is ready!
Dec 8, 2012 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
Raghe said:
My body is ready!

My face at this gory scene
Dec 8, 2012 7:39 PM

Feb 2012
love the VA for eren no idea whats your problem with him he made quite an amazing work with shou and haru
wow this is cool
Dec 8, 2012 7:51 PM

Apr 2012
Gormars said:
love the VA for eren no idea whats your problem with him he made quite an amazing work with shou and haru

That's the problem. Eren is not a Shoe and hes not a beta pig.
Dec 8, 2012 7:56 PM

Nov 2012
shiiiit!! that's a f'ckin awesome animation!! is it really tv series?? if all the animation quality is like that throughout the series, I can give it a 10 for sure.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Dec 8, 2012 8:53 PM

Mar 2011
Gormars said:

Yeah I know
What's wrong with Kaji Yuuki?
I think some people dislikes him because they relate him to Shu too easily, which is too shallow minded
And I think his voice suits Eren a bit
Dec 8, 2012 9:05 PM
Jul 2012
seems interesting
Dec 9, 2012 3:19 AM

Jan 2012
Fucking Yuki kaiji is voicing the main character? Fuck that shit.
Dec 9, 2012 7:32 AM
Jul 2012
Really looking forward to this. I'd be lying if I said I don't have my reservations, because it's the type of manga, and now anime, that'll bring 12-year-old Naruto fans simply because it has a bit of gore, as with what happened with Muv-Luv.

However, I am still really excited. The animation in the PV has been surprisingly good and the music is pretty decent as well; I've probably rewatched it around 30 times since last night. With this and Tamako Market coming spring next year, I think it could be the makings of a really good season.

IntroverTurtle said:
SetsukoHara said:
Post-Josh said:
The giants look stupid.

Yes they are very creepy that's what made it so addicting. All the misproportioned ones and the one that tries to talk to the girl, the way they eat and then throw up everything, the way they run, all very creepy.

Post-Josh said:
Only the ones that they showed looked like anatomy class models, the rest are more human esk and creepier like these here and here

Yeah, the thing about the titans is that they have enough levels of uncanny valley to look kinda human, but not human enough so they're kinda discomforting to look at, like a homunculus.
Dec 9, 2012 8:57 AM

Feb 2010
This is gonna be one epic anime B-). Can't wait! The manga is amazing.
Dec 9, 2012 9:23 AM

Mar 2012
BloodRequiem said:
SetsukoHara said:
Post-Josh said:
The giants look stupid.

I'm just glad that they didn't use CG for the titans.

Umm.. Titans ARE CG
But it flows well for them for some reason
End Zionazism
Dec 9, 2012 9:27 AM
Apr 2011
Great animation and music! So happy that Hiroyuki Sawano is working on this. This is an anime that could actually use Sawano's epic music.
Dec 9, 2012 10:30 AM

Feb 2011
OH LORD THAT LOOKS EPIC !
Dec 9, 2012 12:29 PM

Sep 2009
the trailer looked epic

i don't care who voices who but they better not fuc***g censor this epic series
Dec 9, 2012 4:16 PM

Oct 2012
Oh shit! I can't believe this manga is getting an anime. Normally this could only happen in my dreams and I would faint or fangasm from the trailer right now but the timing of it is a bit too soon considering the monthly release of the manga and how far of it seems from finishing.

I do hope it'll be able to be a successful adaptation but the trailer looks really promising.
Dec 9, 2012 4:35 PM

Jun 2012
hmmm.... don't think I'm going to watch it

the synosis was interesting but the PV... meh, I'll pass this time :/

- I only draw freestyle! -
Dec 9, 2012 5:04 PM

Nov 2012
Can't wait!!!!!! The animation can be compare to that of a feature film and the soundtrack is epic!!!! Hopefully it won't disappoint !!!!!
Dec 9, 2012 5:35 PM

Dec 2012
Although I know nothing of this series nor have I read the manga, I can say that this looks like it'll be one hell of an anime. Patiently waiting :)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.