Forum Settings
Forums

what do you guys think of tna/yoga pants on girls?

New
Dec 2, 2012 6:24 PM

Oct 2012
What do you guys think of this lower body winter outerwear?

Do you think it's viable?

I mean, well if the girl has a nice body, then it's nice to look at/stare.

but is it really warm enough?

I see alot of young, attractive girls with them from school.

What do you guys think?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/21/d2/68/21d26869a15063f915b4b7874622c21d.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNnloWvCYAAtj41.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/k7bOork.gif

http://zippy.gfycat.com/GrippingSpitefulArmednylonshrimp.gif

http://bouncebreak.com/gif/bounce/skin-tight-pants-are-a-thing-apparently.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlassVastHypsilophodon.gif
Star_BoyApr 4, 2015 8:46 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 2, 2012 6:25 PM
Jul 2012
I think... dat ass.
Dec 2, 2012 6:25 PM

Apr 2012
I don't know how they manage to stay warm with them, but i'm not going to complain about it either.
Dec 2, 2012 6:26 PM

Apr 2012
I think they should go on diets so they don't look like shit in public.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 2, 2012 6:27 PM

Sep 2012

...'nuff said.
Dec 2, 2012 6:28 PM

Apr 2012
Red_Keys said:

...'nuff said.

Her hips look disfigured.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 2, 2012 6:31 PM

Sep 2008
I don't care.

I'd be surprised to see something like that here in Norway during winter though.
If you walk in that here during winter without freezing your arse off your are hardcore.
もののあはれ。。。
Dec 2, 2012 6:39 PM

Oct 2012
aozoai said:
Danielcook said:
I see alot of young, attractive girls with them from school, and they got their ugg boots and canada goose jacket on as well.
...sounds like Lower Mainland, B.C.
When the trend came about I used to scoff at it, but I don't really care whether or not it provides them warmth. If the girl can rock it (providing she has an ass worth looking at), you got my attention.

Im from toronto, ON, which would explain that similiarity.

BIG FOIG!
Dec 2, 2012 6:52 PM

Oct 2012
aozoai said:
Danielcook said:

BIG FOIG!
Teenage Asian girls. If only their ancestors can see them now. :')

lol.

Yeah, it's mostly asian girls i see with that look. I guess they need to make up for their petite figure somehow, along with ten pounds of makeup.

Im guessing your chinese or vietnamese?
Star_BoyDec 2, 2012 7:02 PM
Dec 2, 2012 7:16 PM

Dec 2010
My girl wears it. I don't really like it as a brand, but I do like how it makes her ass look.

Dec 2, 2012 7:38 PM

Aug 2012
I don't care what she wears as long as her ass pops and her titties bounce.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Dec 2, 2012 7:41 PM

Apr 2012
Goryo said:

I read that as her ass poops.
Dec 2, 2012 7:43 PM

Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Goryo said:

I read that as her ass poops.

That would be good too.

I'd be scared if she had an ass that didn't poop.

mattbenz99 said:
Dec 2, 2012 8:01 PM

Aug 2012
Danielcook said:
I see alot of young, attractive girls with them from school, and they got their ugg boots and canada goose jacket on as well.

I see this combo a lot to (except this "canadian goose jacket" i keep hearing the name come up, but i've never seen one :s). Sometimes the temperature dips down pretty low here in Sasky and even those -30˚C to -40˚C days girls still wear yoga pants. They probably freeze there asses off, but i'm not complaining haha.
"Reality can really bum you out" - Ash Ketchum
Dec 2, 2012 8:07 PM

Nov 2011
I agree, booty shorts in summer yoga pants in winter. 12 Months of fapping and no one can stop me! Also need moar yoga pants pics.

Touch me, you filthy casual~
Dec 2, 2012 8:16 PM

Aug 2012
just thought we needed more:

"Reality can really bum you out" - Ash Ketchum
Dec 2, 2012 8:19 PM

Jul 2007
I am not sure why would you wear them unless you were doing yoga or some other sort of exercise.
Dec 2, 2012 8:19 PM

Apr 2012
Scud said:
I am not sure why would you wear them unless you were doing yoga or some other sort of exercise.

To show off your ass.
Dec 2, 2012 8:20 PM

Sep 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Her hips look disfigured.
Well I was paying more attention to

But anyway, hows this one?
Dec 2, 2012 8:21 PM

Jul 2007
BloodRequiem said:
Scud said:

To show off your ass.
Might as well be naked then.
Dec 2, 2012 8:38 PM

Apr 2012
aozoai said:
Scud said:
BloodRequiem said:
Scud said:

To show off your ass.
Might as well be naked then.
I'm a firm believer in that sometimes women look much sexier in clothing than with it completely off.

And sometimes: cellulite.

Yep. Sexy lingerie>disgusting genitals.
Dec 2, 2012 8:39 PM

Nov 2008
I bet most of those who wear has a hard time to perform yoga. Someone told me it is actually warm to wear during cold days. It's like jogging pants + leggings combined.

They ought to perform yoga if they wear them demmet. xDD

yoga pic:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 2, 2012 8:41 PM

Aug 2012
DenjaX said:
I bet most of those who wear has a hard time to perform yoga. Someone told me it is actually warm to wear during cold days. It's like jogging pants + leggings combined.

yoga pic:

Holy shit I need to become a yoga instructor.

mattbenz99 said:
Dec 2, 2012 8:42 PM

Dec 2010
DenjaX said:

yoga pic:

No fucking way! That dude is beasting it. The ladies don't give a damn either because they be getting wet as fuck.

Dec 2, 2012 8:53 PM

Apr 2009
Danielcook said:

What do you guys think?

Wow people actually find that shit attractive?
tights are fucking hideous especially combined with canada goose and ugg boots like of what 99.99999% of the DUMB bitches in my school wear.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Dec 2, 2012 9:01 PM

Oct 2012
aozoai said:
Danielcook said:
aozoai said:
Danielcook said:

BIG FOIG!
Teenage Asian girls. If only their ancestors can see them now. :')

lol.

Yeah, it's mostly asian girls i see with that look. I guess they need to make up for their petite figure somehow, along with ten pounds of makeup.

Im guessing your chinese or vietnamese?
I'm actually Filipino, but yeah. It's mostly those three ethnicities I see pick up that style of dress. Luckily a good portion of them drop it after graduating and attempt to be more mature. The makeup still stays though.

Can't complain as a guy, however. Makes Facebook fun to browse from time to time.

Those are the types of girls that are easy to get. Immature insecure attention-seeking girls that are perfect for a little while, but you get bored of them fast and end up dumping them. I guess your doing them a favor like that. By giving them a little taste of reality and seeing what happens if you're careless.
Dec 2, 2012 9:05 PM

Feb 2012
biitchstick said:
Danielcook said:

What do you guys think?

Wow people actually find that shit attractive?
tights are fucking hideous especially combined with canada goose and ugg boots like of what 99.99999% of the DUMB bitches in my school wear.

I thought ugg boots were cute until I went inside your school that first time, then it just became a turn off.

Tights have been a turn off since Elementary for me. Stockings, thigh highs, different story. But tights? Bleh.

The virginity is strong in this thread, with comments like:
Ragix said:
I agree, booty shorts in summer yoga pants in winter. 12 Months of fapping and no one can stop me! Also need moar yoga pants pics.
aozoai said:
Can't complain as a guy, however. Makes Facebook fun to browse from time to time.
Jeav said:
I don't know how they manage to stay warm with them, but i'm not going to complain about it either.
Goryo said:
Holy shit I need to become a yoga instructor.

Danielcook said:
Those are the types of girls that are easy to get. Immature insecure attention-seeking girls that are perfect for a little while, but you get bored of them fast and end up dumping them. I guess your doing them a favor like that. By giving them a little taste of reality and seeing what happens if you're careless.

Like any human being isn't easy to get.

Blueprints are blueprints.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Dec 2, 2012 9:16 PM

Oct 2012
I personally think ugg boots are ridiculous looking. I like the look of knee length leather boots with heels better. Much more stylish.
Dec 2, 2012 9:49 PM

Apr 2009
Danielcook said:
I personally think ugg boots are ridiculous looking. I like the look of knee length leather boots with heels better. Much more stylish.

Better.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Dec 2, 2012 10:37 PM

Oct 2012
It's not the worst trend out there. How about harem (Magi) pants? Looks like she shat in a diaper.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 2, 2012 11:05 PM

Sep 2009
Do we really need a thread like this guys? I'm not opposed to oggling women in tight fitting clothes, but that is why I choose to spectate at my mother's exercise class every Tuesday and only spend the rest of the week here talking about whether or not atheistic gay trans-sexual couples should be allowed to baptise their adopted pets.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Dec 3, 2012 4:38 AM

Dec 2011
Don't mind seeing female body in tight clothes but like everything it gets boring after a while.
Dec 3, 2012 4:44 AM
Nov 2012
Ragix said:

Hmmm... I'm not sure what to think of yoga pants yet. I think we need more pictures here to decide.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2012 4:56 AM

May 2009
Well, it is a nice view.

But if the girl is wearing it outside of exercise, I assume they want attention, which is unatractive.
Dec 3, 2012 5:05 AM

Aug 2009
Danielcook said:
What do you guys think of this lower body winter outerwear?

Do you think it's viable?

I mean, well if the girl has a nice body, then it's nice to look at/stare.

but is it really warm enough?

What do you guys think?

who cares if it's warm enough
Dec 3, 2012 5:46 AM

Jan 2008
AnnoKano said:
Do we really need a thread like this guys? I'm not opposed to oggling women in tight fitting clothes, but that is why I choose to spectate at my mother's exercise class every Tuesday and only spend the rest of the week here talking about whether or not atheistic gay trans-sexual couples should be allowed to baptise their adopted pets.

Yes.>.>
Dec 3, 2012 6:00 AM
Jan 2008
I'm ass-fanatic, butt-obssessed, so I love yoga pants on girls! :D
Dec 3, 2012 6:00 AM

Dec 2011
akutasame94 said:
Don't mind seeing female body in tight clothes but like everything it gets boring after a while.

yeah I am eating shit...

I can never be bored with this

Since no moderator saw it I deleted it. You had enough time you perverts xD

akutasame94Dec 3, 2012 6:27 AM
Dec 3, 2012 6:24 AM

Jan 2008
@akutasame94

You could just post something from youtube.
Dec 3, 2012 6:26 AM

Dec 2011
Gunbladewarrior said:
@akutasame94

You could just post something from youtube.

Well for some reason I remembered this (my friend sent it some time ago) so I posted it xD

P.S.

Something like this

Dec 3, 2012 10:18 AM

Feb 2012
Radiation_ said:

You've got a big ego, I bet you couldn't even blow off me calling you a little bitch.

Other way around, I would call you a little bitch and smack you in the face and you wouldn't do a thing about it. Tough words over the internet coming from a random using a naruto character as their avatar, but I've been fighting both officially and unofficially for 7 years rofl. This alias I'm using isn't anonymous either as it's directly connected to my full name, I'm in no position to lie and embarrass myself.

You might wanna choose someone else because you lose this one 10 times out of 10 :).

*edit*
This guy actually had to comment me asking if I was black or asian, that's how much of a little bitch he is LOL.
BloodcaliburDec 3, 2012 10:23 AM
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Dec 3, 2012 10:22 AM

Sep 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
Radiation_ said:

You've got a big ego, I bet you couldn't even blow off me calling you a little bitch.

Other way around, I would call you a little bitch and smack you in the face and you wouldn't do a thing about it. Tough words over the internet coming from a random using a naruto character as their avatar, but I've been fighting both officially and unofficially for 7 years rofl. This alias I'm using isn't anonymous either as it's directly connected to my full name, I'm in no position to lie and embarrass myself.

You might wanna choose someone else because you lose this one 10 times out of 10 :).
Ooohh.. Tough guy..
Dec 3, 2012 10:24 AM

Feb 2012
Red_Keys said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Radiation_ said:

Ooohh.. Tough guy..

You're from the same city as me, you know how it goes :).

Dec 3, 2012 10:27 AM
Jul 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
Red_Keys said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Radiation_ said:

Ooohh.. Tough guy..

we know how it goes down in brooklyn
Dec 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Apr 2012
I've "came" in this thread for yoga pants.

I do not see anymore yoga pants.

This should be locked.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Dec 2011
JavierR said:
I think... dat ass.
-----------------------------
Dec 3, 2012 10:32 AM

Feb 2012
JavierR said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Red_Keys said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Radiation_ said:

Ooohh.. Tough guy..

Well, you might be just a few years too young. Things stopped being hectic around 2007. I was 18 that year, you were 14 so a little too young to get involved in the immature stupidity that was going on back then.

Now everyone's turned soft, wearing tight jeans, skateboarding, wearing bitch lookin Beats by Dre in the subway station with a Whiz or Wayne track on blast, and 8 times of 10 turns the other way. New York City has turned bitch mode, I don't even see the same suspicious van in the corner of the block anymore.

It's for the better I guess, I could actually want to raise a family here now rofl.

Dec 3, 2012 10:37 AM

Oct 2012
Yeah? What color did you rock? LOL
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 3, 2012 10:45 AM

Feb 2012
katsucats said:
Yeah? What color did you roCC? LOL

^ Fixed.
I didn't get into that dumb shit.

BloodcaliburDec 3, 2012 10:57 AM

Dec 3, 2012 1:10 PM

Oct 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
JavierR said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Red_Keys said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Radiation_ said:

Ooohh.. Tough guy..

Well, you might be just a few years too young. Things stopped being hectic around 2007. I was 18 that year, you were 14 so a little too young to get involved in the immature stupidity that was going on back then.

Now everyone's turned soft, wearing tight jeans, skateboarding, wearing bitch lookin Beats by Dre in the subway station with a Whiz or Wayne track on blast, and 8 times of 10 turns the other way. New York City has turned bitch mode, I don't even see the same suspicious van in the corner of the block anymore.

It's for the better I guess, I could actually want to raise a family here now rofl.

Hahaha....

Beats by dre heaphone's are shit tbh... so many people have them cause of herd mentality. You could get 50$ headphones that sound way better than those 350$ p.o.s. Sony xb500s... real audiophiles get good headphones, not shitty dre beats. But whatever, to each their own I guess.

And yeah, too many hypebeasts in the city suburbs, they only care about swag and tumblr nowadays no one starts any scrap anymore.

I actually like some of khalifa's stuff. And a bit of Wayne's, but man the mainstream stuff is mostly garbage.
Star_BoyDec 3, 2012 2:06 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

21 by rohan121 »»
30 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

67 by 3miL »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

16 by traed »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.