Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2012 8:28 AM

Feb 2010
Lasts chapters of hyouka were damn bad, it's like they were written by someone who didn't watch the rest of the series.
If you are gonna do fillers, at least do them right.
Nov 30, 2012 8:30 AM

Nov 2012
Soul Eater had a terrible ending. It was so disappointing. The ending for Angel Beats wasn't bad, but it could have been soo much better.. that's even worse than a totally terrible ending. Also wasn't happy with the ending of Mirai Nikki... there was so many twists packed into the last three episodes that it became so distorted and just stopped making sense..

Although I did think Death Note had a good end.
Nov 30, 2012 8:57 AM

Oct 2012
I only dislike one thing in DN: when Ryuzaki died, but the ending was quite previsible, so i liked.

Soul eater, yeah was a bit disappointing, but it was still good for me.

i disliked the ending of D.Gray-man I was waiting more. All the Noahs except one were still alive. I know that the manga was running, but they could do another ending.

But the one who i hated was: La Storia della Arcana Famiglia. Well, all the anime sucks, but the ending sucks even more.
Nov 30, 2012 1:24 PM

Sep 2012
For me it's a tie between Darker than BLACK season 2 and the one (I forget the name) where in the ending the main girl walks away on crutches after falling from a tree. The main guy is a dancer in a parade. If anyone knows the name of this one please tell me. I don't have it on my list and I want to add it.
You dun goofed.
Nov 30, 2012 1:28 PM

Aug 2012
MeganAa said:
The School Days ending.... has to be the worst one yet.

Wtf? the ending was the best part about that anime
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Nov 30, 2012 1:33 PM

Nov 2012
Ao No Exorcist
Nov 30, 2012 1:42 PM

Mar 2012
For me it's probably Code Geass

Death Note has the best ending any anime could have, I liked the direction, music, and the emotion in it, and all the stuff before were just as good from 1-37
LunaNov 30, 2012 10:02 PM
End Zionazism
Nov 30, 2012 1:48 PM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
For me it's probably Code Geass

LunaNov 30, 2012 10:06 PM
Nov 30, 2012 2:00 PM
Jan 2011
Evangelion has easily the worst ending ever, no contest. Honorable mention to Death Note and Mai-Hime.
Nov 30, 2012 2:10 PM

Jul 2012
Mikasa said:
Death Note has the best ending any anime could have, I liked the direction, music, and the emotion in it, and all the stuff before were just as good from 1-37

il admit death note is the best series iv ever seen but the ending oh the ending was just awful both manga and anime it felt like someone took over the story after episode 25-26
LunaNov 30, 2012 10:03 PM
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Nov 30, 2012 4:00 PM

Mar 2012
@Animefreak,
Death Note spoiler:
LunaNov 30, 2012 10:04 PM
End Zionazism
Nov 30, 2012 4:02 PM

Nov 2012
I think Rosario+Vampire had a REALLY disappointing ending.

It could've been better in so many ways.
Nov 30, 2012 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
rumbling hearts

made me wanna take up drinking for a hobby
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Nov 30, 2012 4:15 PM
Apr 2012
Regarding CG:

Anyway. Guilty Crown's ending sucked quite a bit. Sure, the whole show was pretty bad but the ending was the last nail in the coffin for me.

Other candidates for most disappointing endings: see manga/ln adaptions that got crappy anime original endings. Pandora Hearts, for example. Way to ruin the potential of a show.

edit: how could I forget the original FMA? The ending + movie are just terrible.
Nov 30, 2012 6:15 PM
Oct 2012
Phantom:requiem for the phantom
Nov 30, 2012 6:32 PM
Jul 2012
Knil said:
Clannad After Story basically had the most retarded ending possible. There is nobody who likes the ending to that show. If the last episode was instead the entire cast having a pool party and then suddenly getting attacked and devoured by sharks, it would have been better than what really happened (and would have made more sense).
wait wait wait...you hatin on Clannd Afterstory's ending? im sure everybody who has watched it all wants more but the ending is not even close to being retarded.
Nov 30, 2012 7:31 PM

Oct 2012
def the worst endings i can think of are School Days, Ao No Exorcist, F**king Guilty Crown was so good and then just turned to S**T!!!!
Nov 30, 2012 8:34 PM

Aug 2012
Higashi no eden

That ending was total shit.

كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Nov 30, 2012 10:26 PM

Sep 2011
Guilty Crown.

Knil said:
Clannad After Story basically had the most retarded ending possible. There is nobody who likes the ending to that show. If the last episode was instead the entire cast having a pool party and then suddenly getting attacked and devoured by sharks, it would have been better than what really happened (and would have made more sense).

I'm pretty sure you aren't even paying attention on what's going on to the whole series and just bitching about the ending itself.

Nov 30, 2012 10:40 PM

Jun 2012
Kiddo81 said:
But the one who i hated was: La Storia della Arcana Famiglia. Well, all the anime sucks, but the ending sucks even more.
The character designs were pretty cool though, I'm thinking the Otome Game it was based off was 100x better. But I haven't played it :|.

Some endings are intentionally crappy just to get you off your ass and reading the Manga/Novel... Claymore, Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, Soul Eater, Ao no Exorcist, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, etc....

Even Trigun's Anime ended 9 years before the Manga it was based off did...
Nov 30, 2012 11:16 PM

Sep 2008
jjrocks24 said:
wait wait wait...you hatin on Clannd Afterstory's ending? im sure everybody who has watched it all wants more but the ending is not even close to being retarded.
Sa-chan_ said:
Knil said:

I'm pretty sure you aren't even paying attention on what's going on to the whole series and just bitching about the ending itself.

What the fuck? How can you like Clannad and think the ending was good? Clannad is one of my favorite series of all time and After Story is one of the most incredible shows I've ever seen - which is exactly why I think the ending is so terrible. It made no sense, butchered the source material, and basically voided the rest of the show.

I desperately wanted to give After Story a 10 since the experience I had watching it was unmatched by anything I've seen before or since, but the worthless ending made it impossible. I honestly can't tell if you guys are trolling, because if you actually like Clannad the pure shittiness of the ending should be obvious to you.
Dec 1, 2012 12:11 AM

Nov 2012
I didn't really like the ending for Fruits Basket, even though it's in my top 10 animes. It was sudden and made no sense compared to the manga... I've been brooding about this ending for seven years! I wish they made a season two...

Death Note...

Dec 1, 2012 12:13 AM

Sep 2012
Maybe the ending of No.6. All the events got fucked up.
Dec 1, 2012 12:17 AM

Nov 2008
I'm not going to bring up After Story again, so...

Berserk. It was a bittersweet ending. I was in awe of what happened but frustrated that it ended there, cursing bitterly to myself.

Dec 1, 2012 12:59 AM

Sep 2011
Knil said:
jjrocks24 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Knil said:

What the fuck? How can you like Clannad and think the ending was good? Clannad is one of my favorite series of all time and After Story is one of the most incredible shows I've ever seen - which is exactly why I think the ending is so terrible. It made no sense, butchered the source material, and basically voided the rest of the show.

I desperately wanted to give After Story a 10 since the experience I had watching it was unmatched by anything I've seen before or since, but the worthless ending made it impossible. I honestly can't tell if you guys are trolling, because if you actually like Clannad the pure shittiness of the ending should be obvious to you.

*Facepalm*

Butchered the source material? Where? Have you ever played its VN? And the ending made sense. FFS, the plot-device was already explained before the main conflict of AS started. Like I said, you aren't even paying attention to the whole series and just bitching about the ending itself.

And no I'm not trolling since I do not see any plot flaws of Clannad series and everything made sense so there's no shittiness to the ending. Try re-watch the show again and come back later.

Dec 1, 2012 1:54 AM

Sep 2008
Sa-chan_ said:
*Facepalm*

Butchered the source material? Where? Have you ever played its VN? And the ending made sense. FFS, the plot-device was already explained before the main conflict of AS started. Like I said, you aren't even paying attention to the whole series and just bitching about the ending itself.

And no I'm not trolling since I do not see any plot flaws of Clannad series and everything made sense so there's no shittiness to the ending. Try re-watch the show again and come back later.

Yes I have played the VN and they did a horrible job of adapting the ending, which shouldn't be a revelation to anyone, especially those who have played the VN. The ending makes sense from a game perspective where you have to loop through multiple times to get the "true" ending. In the anime there was almost no reasonable lead-up to the ending at all. It was just a deus ex machina ending that came out of nowhere and was unnecessarily cruel and unexplainable.

You need to learn to separate your loyalty to the VN from your evaluation of the anime, because by every measure the ending was poorly adapted, and to anyone who hasn't played the VN, you're just talking out of your ass when you say it's good.
Dec 1, 2012 5:06 AM

Sep 2012
Gantz, Death Note, Rosario + Vampire, Claymore had pretty weird ending as well...
Dec 1, 2012 6:10 AM

Apr 2009
Let's see. What I really hate about endings is when a manga to anime adaptation team pulls off a self-invented ending that is different from the original source for some stupid reason.

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail has got it's ending screwed for some extra drama and shortcuts.

Death Note. Actually I have nothing against the second half of the show. The last 10 minutes of the last episode is what makes me mad. Truth to be told, when I saw the anime ending for the first time it was kinda ok for me, yet only when I saw how the manga ended I was able to understand how strikingly superior the manga version is. Even if the changes are mostly not about what has happened, but about how it went.

Angel Beats! ending. The whole message was alien to me.

Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini - basically the whole show was a train-wreck except for episodes 1 and 2, but the ending was just the champion of silliness. Also the final message was terrible to my tastes, simply repulsive.
Dec 1, 2012 6:14 AM

Jan 2012
Well, I guess I should start by saying an ending can easily make or break an anime for me. I'll seriously shift from hating to loving a show (or vice versa) if an ending is that good or bad.

That being said I'll say Cowboy Bebop and Paranoia Agent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2012 6:50 AM

Apr 2012
It's difficult to say nice things about the ending of the KareKano anime.
Dec 1, 2012 8:08 AM

Aug 2012
I was a huge fan of the Death Note ending actually.

However the ending to Gantz still confuses me, and I wasn't a fan of Mirai Nikki's either.
Dec 1, 2012 8:57 AM

Nov 2012
Blue Drop's ending is merely vague and unsatisfactory, but becomes unimaginably terrible when you find out what happens in the manga. The entire story is rendered meaningless.

Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai:

jjrocks24 said:
Knil said:

Dec 1, 2012 8:58 AM

Jul 2012
Mikasa said:
@Animefreak,
Death Note spoiler:

Thats not why I didn't like the second season

I'm just really pissed off how it all ended
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Dec 1, 2012 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
Death Note.

If you didn't like After Story - well, I don't think you really got it. You definitely missed something if you mention it here. Same with Evangelion.
Dec 1, 2012 11:04 AM
Oct 2012
logopolis said:
It's difficult to say nice things about the ending of the KareKano anime.

That wasn't an ending. The animators and the writer had a serious falling out towards the end. She thought that it should have been done more seriously, where as the animators favored highlighting the comedy of the series.

The animators got a little revenge on the writer with their introduction to the last couple of episodes with the whole bit about "the planet is in terrible shape, but lets focus on the turmoil of two high school students" (or something to that effect). In the end they just gave up and the show wasn't renewed without any attempt at closure.
Dec 1, 2012 11:24 AM

Oct 2012
Now its Mirai Nikki without a doubt.
Dec 1, 2012 11:31 AM

Nov 2012
Propater said:
If you didn't like After Story - well, I don't think you really got it. You definitely missed something if you mention it here. Same with Evangelion.

Well, do explain what you believe some of us missed. I really don't understand the purpose of the ending.
Dec 1, 2012 11:37 AM
Nov 2012
Shiveron said:
I hate all endings. If I hated the series, i'm disappointed I watched it that far. If I loved it, I'm sad that it's over. Therefore, all endings suck.

Yup, I hate all the endings specially if I really liked the anime and I didn't want it to end :(
Dec 1, 2012 11:37 AM

Sep 2012
School Days and Hunter x Hunter (the old one)
Dec 1, 2012 11:39 AM

Apr 2011
Blood+
Dec 1, 2012 12:54 PM

Dec 2012
I thought Rozen Maiden's ending was little...eh...
I mean they left a cliffhanger at the end...although I liked it.
The ending of Fruits Basket also could have been better.
Dec 1, 2012 1:34 PM

Nov 2012
Elfen Lied
Claymore
Death Note
Dec 1, 2012 1:41 PM

May 2012
I didn't like the ending to Code Geass. (which i just finished, yay!)
I found it dumb and preposterous.
Dec 1, 2012 1:56 PM

Nov 2010
xTheCatalyst said:
I thought Rozen Maiden's ending was little...eh...
I mean they left a cliffhanger at the end...although I liked it.
Isn't Rozen Maiden getting another season? I remember that on the news a little while ago.
Dec 1, 2012 2:04 PM

Feb 2010
Just going to put this out there... Mayo Chiki!
I don't even...
Dec 1, 2012 2:29 PM

Aug 2007
Candy candy is a the most disapointing end for me.
Dec 1, 2012 2:33 PM

Nov 2012
tsukihime
You clipped my wings and blamed me when i couldn't reach the stars.
Dec 1, 2012 2:42 PM

Apr 2012
Really? No one's mentioned this yet?!

Skip Beat! has got to be the most disappointing ending in existence.

The anime builds up this unlikely romance and is gearing to become quite possibly the best shoujo anime ever created, then BAM! It ends as soon as a some kind of romance is introduced.

Dec 1, 2012 3:03 PM

Feb 2012
Gurren Laggan. Most of the likeable cast got killed off and the annoying ones lived. I dont mind the heroes dying though.
Dec 1, 2012 3:46 PM

Jun 2009
AndyRayy said:
Really? No one's mentioned this yet?!

Skip Beat! has got to be the most disappointing ending in existence.

The anime builds up this unlikely romance and is gearing to become quite possibly the best shoujo anime ever created, then BAM! It ends as soon as a some kind of romance is introduced.

I actually like how Skip Beat ended. It allows the viewer to pick up the manga if they so choose and opens the way for a continuation. It's a way better option than the adaptations of stuff like Claymore and, a better comparison, Fruits Basket which made changes that make it nigh impossible for a direct continuation. Though FB's anime ending wasn't necessarily all that bad.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - 2 hours ago

10 by Ten »»
9 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Today

16 by billybub »»
10 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

55 by Fischer77 »»
24 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

239 by TitanOfPlasma »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

60 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.