Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 5, 2012 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Oh God, this episode had so many Nanami moments. I lol'd @ that park scene with all the misunderstandings and later on in the dorm room where she got wet. Also, that falcon punch..lolol

Nov 5, 2012 7:57 AM

Nov 2007
Her memory is so good. Just reading it in once and remember it perfectly!! Not only that she can still get whole points for all tests even after gaming.

Life is painful for "Aoyama" girl and there's too many misunderstanding between the guy and artist girl, so she's going to live in the dorm. lol~ the artist girl still thinks like that after what he requested!

She realized the truth, and she said she's going to take care of her instead to teach her to get independent. lol~ Ryu-san is very strict!!

Aoyama girl is too busy and strict to herself.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 5, 2012 10:44 AM
Jun 2008
I'm so jealous of Mashiro's memory skills. School would be so much easier hahaha. Mashiro just keeps making Soarata's life more hectic by the minute with all the misunderstandings. The park scene was priceless lol Mashiro <3 Nanami is putting way too much pressure on herself.
Nov 5, 2012 11:32 AM

Nov 2008
Nov 5, 2012 12:02 PM

Jul 2010
0 points to 100 points on all tests. Mashiro sure impressed me.

Oh my goodness, so many misunderstandings between Nanami and Sorata. Ends up with a bloody nose towards the end, lol.
Nov 5, 2012 1:32 PM

May 2009
What a annoying NO FUN ALLOWED character.
Nov 5, 2012 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
Ryuunske is one fast Typer.
Nov 5, 2012 4:52 PM

Aug 2011
I think this episode made me dislike Nanami even more. I don't hate her. But it's just that she's so annoying. And that's not because she's 'getting in the way' of Sorata x Mashiron, but it's because of her character in general. Tsun-tsun's are nice, but she's not even a tsun.

Oh well, I hope I'll be able to liker her later on.
Nov 5, 2012 6:21 PM

Jun 2011
LMAO @ Shiina explaining her relationship with Kanda to Aoyama. The joke is so classic but still funny.

Aoyama moves into Sakurasou like the bad reputation of Sakurasou never existed.
Nov 5, 2012 8:28 PM

Jul 2012
Aoyama ends up joining Sakurasou. Some parts were intriguing like the explanation :)
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Nov 5, 2012 9:11 PM

May 2011
Hilarious misunderstanding was too damn funny. Very nice start on Nanami's character building too.
Nov 5, 2012 9:38 PM

Jul 2010
Aoyama sure is damn annoying.I had a feeling she will ruin many MashiroxSorata moments, but i still cant stand it.Hoping for less of her in next episodes.Like really.
Anyway, many lol moments xD Shiina is just too cute, and Sorata's reactions are epic like ever :D :
''- I want you to promise that you'll take care of yourself from now o-
- I promise!
- YOU JUST WANT TO EAT BUN !#@%$#@ ''

lmao
5/5.
Nov 5, 2012 9:40 PM

Jul 2012
"Shiina's sleeping in my room, so can I-" *closes door*
"Eh?"
Priceless.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 5, 2012 9:41 PM

Aug 2010
Hoppy, they said your name.

Oh Sakurasou, I can already see what your doing by having the magazine come out and Aoyama's audition both happen on the same day.
Nov 5, 2012 9:46 PM

Jan 2011

Oh wow, she can memorise things completely even though she has no idea what it even means LOL! Now that would be very handy when for last-minute crammers. xD

LMAO @ Shiina microwaving a watermelon! XD I love the scenes with the virtual maid and internet chat with Ryuunosuke. Seriously wanna see what Ryuunosuke actually looks like already! Shiina X Sorata moments are so damn good.

Lmfao those misunderstandings that occur all the time in front of Aoyama never get old. I like how the parents in the park are like 'O_o' while the old guy is like '>=D' Aoyama pushes herself a lot and doesn't want any help from anyone. Must be something to do with her past. "The Serious Girl of Sakurasou" - So true. Hope Aoyama and Sorata will make up soon. Needs more tsundere Aoyama and not just 100% tsun Aoyama. D:
Nov 5, 2012 10:02 PM

Oct 2012
I don't get what Shiina means by "cut her up"
Nov 5, 2012 10:19 PM

Oct 2007
AnimeHAwk616 said:

Here's an image to illustrate what she means
all for fun.fun for all
Nov 5, 2012 10:29 PM
May 2010
totoum said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:

=)) my thought is exactly it, to keep secret from some1 best is to cut her/him up =))

i can not stop laughing
Nov 5, 2012 10:44 PM
Aug 2012
I don't get all the dislike that Nanami get, she's my favourite character in this anime.
yep, Sorata x Nanami for my OTP.
ponytail FTW~~

btw, awesome imouto~
EriSagittaNov 5, 2012 11:05 PM
Nov 5, 2012 11:26 PM

Jul 2012
Hah this episode was pure gold! Loved it!
Nov 5, 2012 11:33 PM
Sep 2012
goh1925 said:
I don't get all the dislike that Nanami get, she's my favourite character in this anime.
yep, Sorata x Nanami for my OTP.
ponytail FTW~~
I don't hate her character she was a bit bitchy in this episode. I think it's because she hasn't had much screentime to develop as the other characters other than episode 5 and in this episode, all she does is nag, complain, be very stubborn and gets angry when she's offered help. I'm sure that her character will even out as the series progresses, but for now she's a bit of a stubborn bitch.

That misunderstanding in the park with Aoyama was so funny. I lol'ed every time I saw her face get more and more shocked and it even had that mom covering her child's ears.

Wow I so wish that I had Mashiro's memory. I'm so jealous that all she has to do is look at a paper briefly and she knows it by heart. It would save me lots of time and I could breeze through tests with a perfect score.
goh1925 said:
btw, awesome imouto~
The moment I heard that voice I knew that she was familiar and sure enough it was Yui Ogura. I haven't seen her character yet but I already know that it'll be a really funny moe loli character.
Nov 5, 2012 11:41 PM

Dec 2008
aw yeah.. new dorama nicely built up..
can't wait to see more nanami story.. her background and why she act like that..

still,
mashiro, still cute and impress me.. what a photograpic memory.. i want that!!
and that "sneak into bed" lol... she must be lonely without sorata... mashiro you're so cute...

nanami so funny in this episode.. glad she got more screen time.. her dialect switching and misunderstanding is funny as hell

misaki, jin and chihiro didnt get much screentime sigh... but jin again proved to be "a nice asshole" again.. lol

still solid 5/5 from me... this anime never fail to entertain me..

Nov 5, 2012 11:53 PM
Apr 2010
Those Akasaka and Maid-chan advice moments are way too funny! The scene with Jin, Sorata, and Mashiron plotting about Aoyama was brilliant, couldn't stop laughing with "Plan C".

I hope Sorata keeps his focus on upgrading that game design plan rather than go overboard with Mashiron/Aoyama.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 5, 2012 11:57 PM

Dec 2010
LOL at the misunderstanding and when Shiina suggested they cut her up XD

As for Nanami i don't hate her or anything but imo she is just a nuisance, i mean its not hard to see that SorataxShiina is the pairing this series ships (and rightfully so since Shiina>Nanami) and she just gets in the way of that with her over serious attitude, if she remains stubborn it will just add to her not being likable, so i guess for now its to early to judge her character since this is her first real episode, but i would be lying if i said i liked how she started out.

As a side note i liked the small signs of SorataxShiina, considering her character i doubt there will be another huge development for a while but the small progressions are still there and i enjoyed that about this episode.
Nov 6, 2012 12:02 AM
Sep 2012
Favourite episode in this series so far, so many golden moments.
The misunderstanding between Kanda and Aoyama made my sides hurt from laughing too much.
I didn't get the "Plan C" at first, but after giving it some thoughts i finally got it and made couldn't stop laughing.
Definite 5/5 for this episode.
Nov 6, 2012 12:04 AM

Sep 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
As for Nanami i don't hate her or anything but imo she is just a nuisance, i mean its not hard to see that SorataxShiina is the pairing this series ships
Perhaps in the anime, but it is not as clear in the LN apparently.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 6, 2012 12:10 AM

Dec 2010
symbv said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
As for Nanami i don't hate her or anything but imo she is just a nuisance, i mean its not hard to see that SorataxShiina is the pairing this series ships
Perhaps in the anime, but it is not as clear in the LN apparently.

The LN isn't over right? I heard it ends in two more volumes, i would personally be shocked if when all is said and done, Sorata doesn't end up with Shiina, I'm going on pattern here, sometimes it takes to the last volume/episodes but the norm here would suggest he ends up with Shiina.
Nov 6, 2012 12:32 AM

May 2011
Ah, another refreshing episode.

Aoyama joins the residence, this should be fun.
Nov 6, 2012 12:33 AM

May 2011
dragonair15 said:
totoum said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:

=)) my thought is exactly it, to keep secret from some1 best is to cut her/him up =))

i can not stop laughing

Damn, I was actually thought about that.
Nov 6, 2012 12:43 AM

Sep 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
The LN isn't over right?

sometimes it takes to the last volume/episodes but the norm here would suggest he ends up with Shiina.
Basically readers are asked to pick (vote for) either a Nanami route or Mashiro route. The contents and the story of the last 2 volumes apparently will depend on the vote result.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 6, 2012 1:03 AM

Jan 2011
pretty funny episode as common as misunderstandings go that one was pretty good lol *cut her up!*

though i like some parts of Aoyama like how hard working she is,that also has it's downfalls needs to learn to depend on others sometimes
Nov 6, 2012 1:12 AM

Feb 2012
Why are people all over this thread hates/complains about Aoyama Nanami likes she's a dirt or a trash-like character? I mean if it wasn't for her character, this series will look like a generic romcom title in a way or even worse than that.

She's in this series for a reason and that reason is to make this show more convincing and more unique in a way. I really find her character interesting. I really feel sorry for her though 'cause i think everybody's hating/Bashing on the way she's in for this lovely show.

As for the Episode, It was good. 4 out of 5 tho i didn't enjoy it that much but i think it did something great as usual. There were some good scenes such as the one in the park and Aoyama's Punch. I can't wait for the drama to begin along these three characters. I bet it's gonna be intense.

prismheart said:
Oh Sakurasou, I can already see what your doing by having the magazine come out and Aoyama's audition both happen on the same day.

and THIS.

plus, i think Aoyama Nanami is on par with Shiiina Mashiro, Imo, They're on the same level in all aspects. I know it focuses on those two main leads but i really want Aoyama to put up a fight. In that case, This series will be more fun to watch. It will be more interesting though if he ends up with Aoyama lol but i doubt it will but we'll see...lol
Altaria-chanNov 6, 2012 1:36 AM
Nov 6, 2012 1:25 AM

Nov 2011
I have exams soon and i cant study, i need that disorder

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 6, 2012 1:31 AM
Oct 2012
I don't hate Nanami but she really got in my nerves in this episode... She's like in B*tch Mode...

It was nice and cute that Shiina keeps on reminding Sorata to call her Mashiro when they're alone...
Nov 6, 2012 1:39 AM

Nov 2009
symbv said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
The LN isn't over right?

sometimes it takes to the last volume/episodes but the norm here would suggest he ends up with Shiina.
Basically readers are asked to pick (vote for) either a Nanami route or Mashiro route. The contents and the story of the last 2 volumes apparently will depend on the vote result.

Light novel spoilers question
Nov 6, 2012 1:40 AM

Sep 2012
^ Who are "they"?

Nov 6, 2012 1:44 AM

Nov 2009
symbv said:
^ Who are "they"?

I guess you don't know, forget it then XD

Anyway amazing episode as always.. will be forever my top three favorites for this season now! I don't mind Nanami at all and i can understand her trying to do everything by herself trying not to be dependent on anyone... oh hold on, i just realized Nanami is like the opposite of Shiina
Nov 6, 2012 1:46 AM

Sep 2011
100% on everything after looking at them all OMQ.
Nov 6, 2012 1:47 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode. Loved that misunderstanding, and Nanami desperately needs to lose some of her stubbornness AND she needs to slow down a bit. If she continues to push herself like that she'll be burnt out before she knows it.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 6, 2012 1:49 AM

Feb 2012
symbv said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
The LN isn't over right?

If that's the case then Sorata has the chances of ending up with Aoyama. I'm not rooting any of the two since i find them both great in terms of personality and character but if i were to pick, I think it would be Nanami x Sorata for now in so that it would rather be unusual.

49% for Shiina x Sorata and 51% for Aoyama x Sorata to balance the shippers lol
Nov 6, 2012 1:52 AM

Sep 2012
MagicFlier said:
symbv said:
^ Who are "they"?

Actually I know...

Nov 6, 2012 1:59 AM

Sep 2011
Aoyama getting real annoying, damn tsunderes ._. I swear only Tsundere I've liked was from Toradora.
Nov 6, 2012 1:59 AM

Aug 2012
haha, the dark voice returned xD
Nov 6, 2012 2:00 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
MagicFlier said:
symbv said:
^ Who are "they"?

Actually I know...

Who gets
Nov 6, 2012 2:10 AM

Sep 2012
Tyrel said:
symbv said:
Actually I know...

Who gets
Novel Spoiler

Nov 6, 2012 2:14 AM

May 2009
Whole marriage thing is spoiled on wikipedia. Why can't you just check it for yourselves.
Nov 6, 2012 2:15 AM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:
Whole marriage thing is spoiled on wikipedia. Why can't you just check it for yourselves.

I don't read Wiki's for anime o_O.
Nov 6, 2012 2:21 AM

Aug 2012
Nice episode, I think Aoyamas being a bit too aggressive towards Sorata but there are so many characters like her in anime it's almost normal for a girl to smack a guy in the face after walking into the kitchen.
Nov 6, 2012 4:04 AM

Aug 2012
Another Fun Episode.
Nov 6, 2012 4:10 AM

Mar 2008
I didn't liked it. This show was fun at first, but now it's getting more and more tiresome. Mashiro went to Kanda's bed but he just left her there and went somewhere else? Come on... why not just sleep with her (without doing some ecchi stuff)? There is a lot stuff like this, too many missed opportunities. And I totally disliked to see Aoyama moving into Sakurasou.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.