Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2012 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Dat morning and spying stalking on a "date". Oh god, Misaki is a overreacting girl this episode.

Somewhat emotional episode as well.

Oct 22, 2012 9:08 AM

Oct 2010
Whereas before the action and comedy was around more or less this episode really pulls out the drama with Misaki. It also continues with the following,

In showing Mashiro in artful erotic taste covering artfully as usual.

I however got pissed in the spoiler
because Misaki is crying and sad. What is worse over it is Kanda in the following,

Along with the spoiler
GOT KO! Boy is so weak I ROFL at his patheticness. At least he got the pillow from Mashiro.

As of this episode I WANT TO PUNCH JIN AND RIP HIM APART! Guy pisses me off this episode. He's a shit that steal wives of other people. I might not be surprised he gets gun shot for this by a Yakuza. Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 22, 2012 10:37 AM

Nov 2007
Two couples' feelings being tested by switched.

lol @ the end when ED played.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 22, 2012 1:03 PM

Jul 2010
I swear that was one of the weirdest "Ahhs" I've heard after Sorata got punched. Poor Misaki, I just want to hug her.
Oct 22, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2009
sooooo cute xD

This is why I like the modern art styles

Takana_no_HanaOct 22, 2012 6:12 PM
Oct 22, 2012 6:11 PM

Sep 2011
Really good episode. Some drama with dat jealousy and rage. Sorata being asked by Shiina "You're leaving Sakurasou, right?" Made him freeze right up.
Oct 22, 2012 6:13 PM

Nov 2009
For some reason, I couldn't stop myself from smiling throughout the episode xD, Nanami reactions were so funny, lol and those comedy were hilarious as well, lol at that punch ...

Other than that, I felt sorry for Misaki T_T, my heart suddenly felt hurt in split a second when I saw she was bursting to tears, Jin you need to put yourself together, but after all he isn't a bad guy, he was just trying to teach Sorata a few things, I can sympathize with him a bit cause he also got his frustration. Shiina also has a complicated side of her too, thanks to her Sorata can realize his goal now. The transition from comedy to quiet and deep moments was just perfect, I couldn't expect more.

This show has already exceeded far from my expectation. Everything was beautifully well-delivered. One of the best show this season, no doubt.

And damn, that Shiina half-naked sleep scene xD, I thought she had already fallen asleep, but still awoke and heard Sorata's conversation.
Takana_no_HanaOct 22, 2012 6:19 PM
Oct 22, 2012 6:13 PM
Jan 2012
The NTR was strong with this one.
Oct 22, 2012 6:14 PM

Dec 2011
Another entertaining episode.

I love how Misaki is so full of energy. Love her shenanigans with Sorata this time. "keep the change" & "release your limiters"! Ahahahaha.

I now want to know the story between Misaki and Jin on why they can't be together.

Can't wait to see if Sorata stays or not... but I am pretty sure he will go back to Sakurasou in the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2012 6:17 PM

Apr 2011
Been waiting for this ep. for so long!
Oct 22, 2012 6:19 PM

Jun 2012
Ok though in my opion it was more sad then funny. The mc (sorry in drawing a blank for his name) should realize his life is not bad at all he knows a bunch of talented people and will eventually decide what he wants to do. On the bright side he is definitely not one of those worthless main characters that we all hate so much.

3/5 I had hoped this anime would have been a little funnier, because I really felt bad for them all during this episode.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Oct 22, 2012 6:20 PM

Mar 2012
another great ep as usual
Oct 22, 2012 6:35 PM

Jul 2010
Shiina is such a perv.She should slow down a bit with some things D:
Sorata should realize, that having talent and goal in life is not that important.He should stop saying ''Im escaping from Sakurasou'' as well.We all can see he loves to be there.
Poor Misaki.I hope things will get better with her.

4/5 another great episode.If this series will really have 24 episodes im looking forward to my next weeks.
Oct 22, 2012 6:55 PM

Apr 2011
An amazing episode for me. Thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. Laughed a few times here and there + the drama was nicely done.

Epic lols @ dodging punch and hitting Sorata, and Shiina covering him with blankets LOL!

Definitely my favourite of this season!
z4ydOct 22, 2012 7:00 PM
Oct 22, 2012 7:08 PM

Nov 2009
Another amazing episode, wow JC Staff is doing this surprisingly well o__O
Oct 22, 2012 7:10 PM

May 2011
Sorata's spitting Milk was EPIC WIN!!
Oct 22, 2012 7:14 PM

Jul 2012
Elite60 said:
I swear that was one of the weirdest "Ahhs" I've heard after Sorata got punched. Poor Misaki, I just want to hug her.

I replayed that part so many times lol. Couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud like a retard. Also, the part where Jin's on the phone with Sorata. LOL
Oct 22, 2012 7:20 PM

Jul 2010
Love this anime. Its takes itself seriously and doesnt rely on fan service to garner an audience. Its a sincere romcom anime at its best
Oct 22, 2012 7:21 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god I love this series.

"No-! not on my face!"
"You getting all wet."
"Your spraying it all over me."

After that, Shiina understood what she needed to do for her manga.
Oct 22, 2012 7:21 PM

Nov 2009
MagicFlier said:
Another amazing episode, wow JC Staff is doing this surprisingly well o__O

They have great staffs in this series already, from the series composition to the director and screenboard (whom are borrowed from Madhouse).

If they couldn't animate Sakurasou properly, they should go bankruptcy ...

Checkout the Series composition:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/encyclopedia/people.php?id=39695
she has taken care of the script for many decent titles, especially Ano Hana, true tears, so we might get to see some sort of moving, tear jerking moments and deep character developments throughout 24episode of Sakurasou. There will be drama involved.
Takana_no_HanaOct 22, 2012 8:08 PM
Oct 22, 2012 7:22 PM

May 2012
I really liked the drama in this episode. Was kinda emotional with some funny surprises along the way.

Also, nice touch on the ED.
Oct 22, 2012 7:23 PM

Nov 2011
Another good, funny episode.
I was laughing really hard at the elephant sound when his pants came off omg....
Also wow the "ahhh" sound he made when he got punched I can't take this show

Props to JC Staff for this one; it's pretty entertaining.
StarmieOct 22, 2012 7:31 PM
魔法少女グレイシー
Oct 22, 2012 7:24 PM

Oct 2012
I was anticipating this show since August, and I was actually thinking this was going to be a great anime, but wow we're my expectations blown. This just surpassed every ounce of expectation I had, which was already in a league of it's own. I never knew this anime would be so deep. Just looking at the synopsis, I though it would be pure comedy, but they had amazing comedy... and drama. I feel sorry for misaki. It must really suck seeing the guy you love going out with so many girls, as if he doesn't care about you,but it seems that Jin has feelings for her, but finds it hard to approach her. The mc was hilarious, getting ko'ed like that, but I kinda feel sorry for him. He lives in a dorm for problem children, who all act different than him. Also giving people an excuse to isolate him even more, since normal people will think he is also a problem child. Its like he doesn't fit into any category anymore. Feeling left out sucks, and the fact that he is the only one who hasn't found his talent, or his own goal makes you feel kinda down. Taking care of a world famous artist doesn't make it better, lol. It seems like mashiro is becoming fond of sorata. That's gonna make it harder for him to leave. Overall awesome episode. I just hope the quality won't go down after this.
Oct 22, 2012 7:33 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode is simply awesome, this is turning into one of the best of the season for me. People could say Sorata was lame when he got KO like that but in seriousness he is a much better character than i ever thought he would be, he got heavy development this episode, and any sense of hesitation didn't really last long, really want to see what his answer and even more so her reply will be. As a side not i felt really bad for Misaki, i know it must be hard for Jin to be honest since she is likely the only girl he ever truly liked but the dude gotta get it together, not cool to make Misaki cry like that. Also didn't expect Sorata's dream to be to make a game, was kinda hoping he would be the story writer for Shiina's manga.
Oct 22, 2012 7:50 PM

Dec 2007
Seems weird that Sorata is attached to Shiina so soon or has a lot of time pasted?
Oct 22, 2012 7:57 PM
Oct 2012
SO WHAT ABOUT AOYAMA ??????????????? WHAT ABOUT AOYAMA GODDAMNIT ?????????????????????? I DON'T CARE ABOUT SHIINA ANYMORE
Oct 22, 2012 8:22 PM
May 2010
SilentTruth said:

This !
Overall awesome episode left me hanging. I want next EP now !
Oct 22, 2012 8:31 PM

Feb 2009
plot this episode is so typical that it almost ruin the build up.
Oct 22, 2012 8:34 PM
Oct 2010
poor misaki ;_; right in the feelz. wanted to hug so bad :(

good ep
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Oct 22, 2012 8:35 PM

Jan 2011
what a wonderfully done episode! it's like Ano Natsu all over again kinda :( poor Aoyama and Misaki wasn't expecting to see her cry

really like the character development Sorata got even if he was a little bit pathetic at times
also that was a nice touch with the ED
Oct 22, 2012 8:39 PM

Nov 2008
I felt bad for all of them, especially when Misaki said her heart was hurting, and Mashiro asked if that was contagious...

Great episode.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 22, 2012 8:47 PM
Sep 2012
I felt so bad for Misaki having to go through with that. To think that she has been feeling like that for a long time ever since Jin dated her friend, really made me feel for her.

It's clear that Shiina and Sorata have feelings for each other. I don't think it's love yet, but they do have feelings for each other.

Great episode.
Oct 22, 2012 8:49 PM

Feb 2009
That got dramatic all of a sudden. This kind of thing mostly happens in the middle of the story. Everyone getting conflicted and relationship issues are popping out. Not that I hate it, I actually liked it.
Plus it's balancing the comedy and the drama pretty well. I totally lol'd when Sorata's door came flying when Misaki busted in. And Shiina putting all those blankets(or was it towels) on Sorata in the ED.
JC is pretty much on a roll this season. All their 2-cour shows are delivering well. Keep it up.

But seriously, how the heck did Sorata get knocked out with that punch? It didn't look that powerful. His 'Ahh' there was brilliant though.
And despite being a former soccer player, Sorata seems out of shape as he's panting so hard when they were running to tail the two. Playing for 9 years, I'd have thought he'd build up a decent stamina. Oh well.
Oct 22, 2012 8:53 PM

Feb 2009
I am LOVING this series. Very impressed, considering this was a "might try but probably not" series prior to the beginning of the season.

What I love:
- Shiina. Adorable, potential for growth.
- The MC. Is he outrageously awesome like, say, Okabe from Steins;Gate? No, but he's a pretty good character.
- Jin and Misaki. I ESPECIALLY love that not all the girls love him. There being a secondary couple is a huge plus in my eyes - so sick of the shows where every girl falls in love with the MC.
- Most importantly, Shiina and Sorata's relationship. Yep, I definitely ship it.
Oct 22, 2012 8:54 PM

Aug 2011
"If I see her depressed, I'll want to fuck her silly."

Oh my god, Jin. (´ω`♡%)すきにして~~

This episode was so emotionally charged. I'm falling in love with this anime more and more. Sorata is such a great guy, I love him. Mashiro is so cute. Aoyama is... okay.

Misaki x Jin, or Sorata x Mashiro, I cannot decide. ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ
Oct 22, 2012 9:05 PM

Apr 2011
MisakixJin <3 And Jin's comment "If i see her depressed, I'll want to fuck her silly" lololol
Oct 22, 2012 9:07 PM

Oct 2010
SilentTruth said:
It's a ecchi gimmick known as bukkake. Quite easy to spot.

Oct 22, 2012 9:08 PM

Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
SilentTruth said:

But... it's spitting milk. D: It was supposed to be funny... not dirty. D:
Oct 22, 2012 9:32 PM

Nov 2009
Sakurasou officially becomes my top fav romance anime this season beside Tonari xD, other show like sukitte is just shallow.
Oct 22, 2012 9:34 PM

Jun 2010
Ah, another good episode. This show is quite entertaining. Mainly cause of Shiinra.
Oct 22, 2012 9:34 PM

Oct 2010
UtsukushiiYume said:
Yumekichi11 said:
SilentTruth said:

But... it's spitting milk. D: It was supposed to be funny... not dirty. D:
Yes but funny not quite. The level should have been higher like if he had cereals in his mouth that were colored. Now we have something more when he spits it out. This was a little too plain but still comedy wise the elements were there, it's just that well, it goes back to being a little too plain there. That's all.

Oct 22, 2012 9:37 PM

Jun 2012
that was very unexpected...pleasantly surprised, that's for sure!
Oct 22, 2012 9:49 PM

Jan 2011
Oh man, so many 'feels', quite an emotional episode. I just love how that's an equal amount of comedy as well as drama in this series already. Ayoma, Sorata and Misaki all feeling jealous. Especially with Misaki, damn felt really sad for her.

Sorata dashing to punch Jin and failed and uttered 'uhhh' in a deep voice was hilarious! XD
Can Shiina get any more adorable, holy shit! XD The scene with Shiina talking with Sorata in the love hotel was so powerful. Man I felt like tearing up. Music was great too. J.C. Staff is doing a really good job with Sakurasou.

"If i see her depressed, I'll want to fuck her silly" - Whoaaaa Jin is crazy honest rofl.
Seeing Shiina still awake when Sorata was talking on the phone with Jin was great. Now Shiina's gonna feel the pain in her heart. D: 3 episodes in this Anime and it's already so good. Best Fall/Autumn '12 Anime along side Psycho-Pass. :)
Also I lol'd hard during the ED.
5/5
Oct 22, 2012 9:54 PM

Jul 2012
The lines in this anime always make me smile or laugh. Good episode.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 22, 2012 9:54 PM

Oct 2008
This series has really surpassed all my expectations.

I expected this to be stupid, trashy fanservice anime with the male lead tripping into female lead's chest every 5 seconds. Or the male to take advantage of Shiina's innocence...

What I got was a great cast with some great punch lines and interactions. The characters just work so well together. I'm even warming up to Sorato's constant yelling.
I also like the character development and touching on themes about belonging and what one's purpose or goal is. The minimal fanservice there is kept classy and actually serves a purpose to really put Sorato into really awkward and hilarious situations.

As long as they run with the character development and keep the comedy up, this is a sure keeper.

Shiina pilling on the blankets in the ending was pretty funny.
And yes, this anime is far better than Little Busters! so far.
OmniknightOct 22, 2012 9:58 PM
Oct 22, 2012 9:55 PM

Dec 2008
Wow, that was a surprisingly good episode. I didn't expect this level of drama and character development in an anime like this.
Oct 22, 2012 9:56 PM

Aug 2009
I really hope that Sorata will leave Sakurasou due his decision, and it won't turn out to be just another words.
Oct 22, 2012 10:04 PM

Dec 2010
The shit at the mall was too corny for me lmao.

LOL!!! Nice try being a fucking hero there Sorato.

Rofl I loved that head bump. He's in pain and she doesn't flinch at all.

LOL @ the subs. "If I see her depressed, I'll want to fuck her silly." Hahahah!

You gotta love the way they transitioned to the ED. Could have been a nice way to end a season.

Oct 22, 2012 10:08 PM

May 2010
Jin if i see her depressed, ill want to fuck her silly" the most wtf line ever

Great episode you could see the emotion such jealousy and rage, felt so bag for Misaki that had to be one of the most heart breaking thing ever, same for Sorata too.

on a brighter note milk in the face is alway a classic along side an epic fail punch XD.
Oct 22, 2012 10:14 PM

Apr 2012
I was so glad when i noticed that this will be a 24 episoder. Right now i feel that there are some deep emotions ready to surface in the next episodes and i am really looking forward to the next episode.

Gotta say that this show really took me by surprice. When i added it to my plan to watch list i expected some kind of mediocre show with pretty cute art, but what it turned out to be was something so much deeper and better. I mean, the comedy in this series is so genious and its touching my emotional sences. (when Misaki started to cry i could really feel the pain inside my chest)

5/5 thanks for making my tuesdays exciting.
Im a trance artist, check out my music video on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQlR5qF3rnk

What makes an anime good is based on how many strings in my heart it can touch and emotions deploy.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

641 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 13, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.