Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2012 10:47 PM

Aug 2012
so if you just have like this random idea that you wanna say then post it here.

I had this anime idea about this girl getting bullied by her classmates for being ugly and ran away from school to this new park filled with beautiful plants. she notices this tunnel made out of nature, trees, sticks, vines, etc and followed it only to end up in a little cherry blossom farm. the ground was covered with cherry blossom petals and it rained them. the girl was so captured by the beauty that she didn't realise her hair had turned pink. she basically then starts to sink in through the ground and fall into another world we she is considered beautiful and the most beautiful at that. she then meets a beaver who tells her that she will die in 10 days unless she escapes the world because when her hair turned pink it was actually poisoned and the poison was seeping into her brain. the beaver said she needed to wash her hair with water form the real earth to easily get it out but the exit's whereabouts was unclear to both her and the beaver and she had to find it.

i dont know what was going to happen next i just remember creating this really retarded story lol. So tell me you guys ideas.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 17, 2012 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
Any explanation as to how that Beaver knows so much shit? Rofl...

My idea is a story about a young child who lives with his grandfather Gohan. This child was blessed with Dragon Sized balls and the legendary Dragon shaft to go along with it, in other words Dragon Balls. The story basically consists of his adventures with numerous erotic woman who are in constant admiration of his "Dragon Balls".

Just decided to post because it's been 3 days and no one else has... And obviously that wasn't in the least serious, as I just came up with it right now, out of my ass... It'd make a decent Dragon Ball Hentai spinoff IMO.
Oct 17, 2012 10:48 PM

Apr 2012
A man finds out that he has an extremely rare sexually transmitted disease and decided that he will go on a rape streak/hiding used syringes in public places to spread it in a last ditch effort to say fuck you to the world. The authorities try to catch him while attempting to find a cure for the disease.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 18, 2012 12:03 AM
Sep 2012
can I share my two stories to all of you?Actually the one story I created is already shared so can I share my other one to all of you?Pls reply........
Oct 18, 2012 1:54 AM

Aug 2012
Yes go for it :) that's what this thread is for
Oct 18, 2012 9:11 PM

Jan 2011
Here's something. It's something I came up with about a few months ago, I wrote a short one shot but decided not to continue it.

It's about a world where people are being possessed by their own shadows. These shadows have different abilities based on the soul of the person they possess. A small group of people with their own strange abilities are somehow able to save those who become possessed, even though the police force can't do anything about it. A few years later, they've become a big organization whose known throughout the world. The story is split into three parts, with three different main characters.

The first is Shoujo Ai. It's about twins whose abilities have to do with manipulating dreams. But one of the twins has been in a coma ever since the incident where there parents died protecting them. A boy whose part of the group tells her that he can help her better control her power so she can wake her twin up, but she has to join them.

The second is about brothers who aren't speaking to each other. The younger brother is actually the one who founded the organization and helps the police with the "supernatural" cases. His big brother, even though his power is really strong refuses to have anything to do with it. He's decided to help his Father with his company. The big bro doesn't want his little bro to continue to risk his life and has come up with a big yet dangerous plan.

And last, this one is about a strange girl whose been going around and taking care of shadows on her own. Because of her work for the organization has been decreasing. What they don't know is that she's the key to solving the "what" and they "why" everyone has been asking about the shadows.

Well...there's a lot of plot holes and whatnot. But that's basically it. Oh! And these "powers" are actually split into three categories. Dreams, Reality and Energy.
Oct 18, 2012 11:36 PM

Apr 2011
My one is a rather dark shounen. The main character is a very well trained martial artist, the best in the world, but has been long considered dead. His parents were killed by his master and this prompts him into trying to get revenge. He is later recruited to top military team of the UNC (My version of the UN) and soon becomes the head. However, he has a powerful disease that hinders his physical capabilities and will kill him on his 16th birthday if not cured. Thing is, there is no cure to it and his parents (research scientists) who had been very close to finding it has been killed.
Oct 19, 2012 6:39 AM
Oct 2012
I love those. Especially the flowers. really beautiful. mines a bit more complicated.
Protagonist has no memory. Female/Male who cares? travelling around half destroyed earth trying to figure out cause of apocalypse. swindled in the wastes but finds out energy can be used as a weapon from the hand to decimate fools. obviously humans are involved with everything but its going to be more about the reveal that there is a 3000 year history of alien slave trade. the planet isnt earth, the aliens have abandoned the planet after destroying the others only to have prophecised their return. the protags power is the power of the aliens. even further through the story happens. he/she destroys some of the aliens after then being captured by the humans for experiments, another experiment is there and they escape together.
theres alot going on. and waaaaaaay more than that. i would be manga-ing it up if i could draw.. it has a good finale too :) and seeing as the history is so extensive im planning on creating origin storys about the invasion, slave trade, war and silencing of the humans. what do yuou guys think?
Feb 19, 2013 5:50 PM
Dec 2011
Alright, before i start im just gunna say that 1) i suck at spelling, capitalizing, and are overall too lazy for that, so im just gunna type this out, 2) i have almost no names for anyone or anything, exept for a few tiny details, names etc. 3) i have a few rough ideas and a few that i think are pretty dang close to finished, so im gunna stop with this pointless paragraph and get on with it (warning, may be long, but im not sure yet). please leave some feedback if anyone ever reads this.

1) *flashback* adult woman and two little children, noy and girl. walking on the highway, balloons and bags in hand, coming home from the fair, when suddenly a truck looses control, and hitting the people, but the little girl pushes the little boy out of the way just in time so that he does not get hit. the two woman are about to get hit, and flashback over* the main idea of the story is that the main dude had his life saved by his best friend when he was a child, but ever since then, nothing has gone right for him. sometimes a car might loose control and almost hit him, sometimes bricks may fall form construction sites and almost hit him, but no matter what is thrown at him, he always leaves untouched. one day a girl form class asks him out, he accepts, and on the way home a ex boyfriend of the girl and his friends
beat him up to the point where he almost dies. he falls unconcious, and when he wakes up he is in a dead forest where he is attacked by what looks like a zombified dog. he fends off the attack, meets another zombie, and after some explaining and time to calm down, everything is explained to him; when people die, they are sent to the afterlife, where the normal spirits become simple zombies, but special spirits become what are now seen as modern day monsters (werewolf, vampire, troll, etc). when you die and you are a special soul (S soul) you can pick whatever age you want to spend the rest of your eternal life as, even if you have not gotten to that age yet, but no matter what age, your hair will still grow, muscle will build, etc, you just wont ever age. in this new world, he meets a vampire (who right now i can only picture as Alucard only a girl with red hair) who is a bounty hunter. she uses "blood sucker rounds" for her guns, which implode on contact, sucking in all blood in the implosion area and using that blood to autimaticly put bullets back in the gun. she guns come from bracelets on both wrists, one for each gun, but bigger guns like shot guns or snipers require both bracelets to make one gun. she can call these guns in or send them away at any time. he also meets "Locust", a man with a mohawk and a pony tail in the back, who is also a bounty hunter. his weapons are his locusts that his body is made out of under the skin, and he calls them out to instantly grow into swords or guns or even boomerangs or cannons. for as much as anyone knows, he cannot be killed no matter the damage his body takes, since he can regenerate from a single locust that makes up his body. his real name is Lucus, which is what the female vampire hunter knows him, and only calls him lucus. "Locust" is secretly in love with her, sicne he is the one that trained her for several years to be a bounty hunter, and is always writing in a journal he keeps in his pocket, with a picture of her inside on the cover. the third person the main dude meets is a 7 foot tall black man, who is actuly a werewolf, and died when he was only 8 years old. he wanted to be a grown-up when he found out he could pick his age, so thats what he did. he found out he was super strong, so he just kept working on muscle, becoming one of the top 10 strongest people in the world (as was decided by a tournament of strength he entered). to build up a resistance to silver, since it is a werewolves weakness, he has silver piercings and tattos of both his parents names in his right and left arm, along with tribal designs around his back, chest and legs, all of which was made from injecting silver into the ink to make it a silver colour. the last person he meets is the girl that saves his life years ago, who is now(im not sure of the word to use so insert whatever sounds right) half bird half person. she looks like a normal person, but when she transforms, white wings come out of her back, her hands and feet get claws, and can move at almost teleportaion bursts of speed. she saved the main dude because she was, and still is, in love with him, and will be with him at any cost. her weapon is a scythe
that looks like a bird skull on a pole, the blade coming form the beak. the plot is that the main dude is dead in the real world, but he has such a fear of dying that his spirit remained alive, allowing him to be one of the few people that cam go from the afterlife to earth through teleporting. he was ment to die 12 years ago from that truck because he was descovered to be a reaper, deaths personal army that keeps law in the world of the dead, and kill targets in the world of the living that just wont die. there are only 13 reapers allowed to exsist at a time, and the current number is 13. when a new reaper is brought into the world of the dead and is turned into a reaper by death himself, the oldest reaper is killed on the spot to make room for the next one. the current oldest reaper, who is around 400 years old, is quite happy with his position of power, and intends to stay that way for a while longer. he, for several hundred years, has killed every new reaper so that he can stay alive, but this new reaper is a harder to kill then the rest, since he seems to be skilled in any weapon he touches, with incredible reflex speeds, and attack strength. also, if killed in the afterlife, he simply returns to the world of the living, waits a few days for his spirit to recover, and cam jump right back into the afterlife. along the way, the brother of the current head reaper is revealed to be an extremely powerful vampire, who consumed so many different creatures, absorbign there powers, that when he was attacked 300 years ago, his personalities, emotions, and everyhting that made him who he was became living creatures. the actual body became a skeleton, that no matter how much damage was done to it, would never be destroid without atleast one of his new "personas" contorling him, but if that happened he would become too hard to kill and might cost too many lives to kill for a second time, so they lokced his skeleton in a prison underground, the 13th reaper placed as the guard. when this prison is under attack by several of his personas trying to get the body back, the main dudes all help, but there efforts are useless after he regains some of his power, and disapeers. in order to become a full reaper, and help fight against this new evil, who intends to find and kill death, take that position and cause the end of the world, the main dude must find death first. after countless months of searching, fighting off reapers, and other powerful evils scattered throughout the world, they finally find death, who turns out is a little kid. 13th reaper, knowing he would be killed if the new reaper were to sign the contract, tries to kill death to stay alive, but all is inturupted when the vampire and several personas, and an army of millions of zombies, and other low rank S souls invade deaths castle. needing all the help he can get to fend off this army, death makes the main dude a full reaper but keeps 13th alive to help fight them off. in the end, 13th, all the other reapers, death himself, and his butler are all killed, along with all the remaining personas, exept for the head vampire himself who still comands a massive army. one of the vampires more powerful personas was able to kill death, therefor taking the place of death, and started killing off the worlds people, since he got stronger from the more souls he ate, he thought the more people died the more he would eat and the storonger he could get, but the main vampire killed his persona, yet again moving the position of death tover to the vampire, who proceded to kill as many people as he could in his time as death. the main reaper dude takes the scythe used by 13th, which is a powerful weapon that 13th made incase his brother were to ever break free, they have a fight, and in the end, the vampire is killed, and his remaining army rots away infront of him. now that death has died, someone has to take the place of him, so the main dude, although having a great fear of death, takes the spot of death, his childhood friend became his wife, the werewolf, vampire and Locust became his new reapers. the end.
dylongravesFeb 19, 2013 6:40 PM
Feb 19, 2013 7:23 PM
Dec 2011
2) this oen will be alot shorter then my last one.

the future. about 150 years ago people colonised and made a large city on mars, and 100 years ago a large earthquake took out the entire city and everyone on it. one ship was sent back, but it crashed into the ocean. to the public thinks it was just an earthquake but really the entire city was built on mars as a secret military exparemental test ground for a weapon designed by Russians in WW3. it was a parasite that can hide itself to look like the host, and turn into a large demon-like creature, and back again. the only thing is that the earthquake was ment to destroy the final test subject befor it could escape to earth, but it got away in the final ship. it crached on earth in the ocean and the govornment had to build over it. when the public noticed there tax money was being thrown away there was a huge uproar in the people, and finding stopped coming in, risking the chance of the parasite escaping into the ocean. the presedent of USA along with the primminister of Japan along with several other nations all agreed to put in funding, and to get back funding form the people, told them it would become a new island city. after 100 years of underwater construction and building a fully functional city, people almost forgot about the ship crashing right underneeth them. at this time, miners were digging away to the mantle of the earth to dump the ship and destroy the parasite, but the parasite escaped first in the form of a man with long white and red hair in a straight jacket with long white teeth and about 12 feet tall with a rope-like toung. he escaped, eating the workers and solders. using a parasite ability, he brought back these solders as his slaves, there wounds healed, and they acted like normal people would, only each one of them had a different ability that the parasite had. they were instructed to go into verious plants, like food and clean water production and infect them so that the parasite would be injested randomly into people. the main dude is a 17 year old highschooler who gets the parasite, white allowes him to control the dead, change his shape to look like anyone who he eather consumed, or drank the blood of. in order to stay alive they must consume massive amounts of meat, increasing the amount of murders in the area. the other infected people have an instinct to kill eachother and steal there parasite abilities in order to get stronger. in the end, the main badguy that spread the parasite around the city and the main dude have a fight to the death, whcch leads to them making a large hole in the ground, and falling into the structure of the underground part of the city, and as they fight, weakening the supports, causing the city to start to fall apart. people get evacuated, and in the end, the main dude and the parasite reach the bottom level of the city foundation where the ship is only a few feet from the magma of the earths mantle. they fight on the ship, then inside the ship, and in the end, they cause so much damage that the ship itself falls into the magma and starts to sink with both of the people inside, where they both die. since the man in the straight jacket was the queen that brought the parasite t earth, if he died, all the other parasites he brought would die with him, and since the main dudes cloning/shapeshifting ability allowed him to regrow himself from an egg he plants inside some of his victoms, he broke a hole in the ship, causing magma to pour into the ship, burning him first so that he can come back to life in the city in a dead body he kept hidden in a secret location incase anything like this happened. when he regrew, the city was falling apart, and the final parasites were dying. the parasite inside him died, and he became a normal person, just like everyone else incfected, exept for those that had been transformed when the queen died. the main dude got on an evacuation helicopter and was one of the 1000 or s people that escaped the island with over 12 million people dying on it. after the credits though, i was thinking that the military would shoot down all aircraft and seacraft trying to escape the city, so in the end, after all that fighting, the main dude dies anyway in an exploasion.
Feb 19, 2013 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
A cousin of a previous anime villain opens up a portal to Hell, releasing every previous evil villain ever to assimilate the multiverse. A skilled combat commander gathers a bunch of adorable Mobians, pretty action girls, and robots all over the multiverse to defeat him and suck the villains back into the portal.
Feb 19, 2013 10:47 PM

Jan 2013
Placeholder while i type.
Mar 7, 2013 12:17 AM
Sep 2012
can i share my anime story to all of you?
Mar 7, 2013 1:59 PM
Nov 2011
Karin06 said:
can i share my anime story to all of you?
Go ahead.
Mar 7, 2013 2:01 PM
Nov 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Any explanation as to how that Beaver knows so much shit? Rofl...

My idea is a story about a young child who lives with his grandfather Gohan. This child was blessed with Dragon Sized balls and the legendary Dragon shaft to go along with it, in other words Dragon Balls. The story basically consists of his adventures with numerous erotic woman who are in constant admiration of his "Dragon Balls".

Just decided to post because it's been 3 days and no one else has... And obviously that wasn't in the least serious, as I just came up with it right now, out of my ass... It'd make a decent Dragon Ball Hentai spinoff IMO.
What is your signature from?
Mar 11, 2013 12:04 PM

Mar 2013
Ok anime idea

This story would be a commentary on the values people have for life and freedom. In it there are three groups of people;

the Invaders
the familiars
The humes

The humes have had their world for a long time. They have fought each other, nations and empires rose and fell, and now they were starting to settle down and really start developing what we would call a modern society. The look of it is eighteenth/nineteenth century Britain where the bulk of the story takes place.

Then the invaders came. They had no idea where they came from, but one country after another was starting to be taken over, not through might, but with promises of power and eternal life.
The people who accepted were known as familiars. their features slightly changed and animal like characteristics added on, they were accepted into a their floating fortresses with open arms. The price these humes paid was they could not disobey a direct order from their master or harm any invader or allow an invader to come to harm through inaction.
People opposed to this passive takeover began to become alarmed and started to band together to fight the invaders. what they found was they were out matched by both artillery and the packs of familiars sent out to deal with the rebellious forces. Familiars with a past of fighting or military were among these fighters, given training and supernatural abilities that far exceeded the normal humes
Familiars and Invaders started becoming a dominant power in the world, and the onlookers were finding that if they were not for becoming an eternal pet, they would find themselves dead or living in hiding scraping for a living

Now the familiars were coming to where the main characters are, and their happy life away from all this was going to start changing.
What would you do if you were dying and could be saved by the invaders? would you go and loose your freedom to live, or would you die knowing you are free?
What would you do if you were an outcast? Would you join the other side to be accepted or would you band with people who never cared about you?
What would you do if the person you love is thinking about joining, would you go too, or would you become their enemy?
Mar 17, 2013 1:43 PM

Oct 2012
my sister and i were recently talking about making an anime about disc golf
Mar 17, 2013 4:55 PM

Dec 2011
I have 2 stories which plot is finished, and one that is just idea...

Maybe in ideas, you'll notice that Ashirogi Muto had influence.... Nope, they didn't , i wrote all 3 stories before , but keeping them under shadows from world...

I'll write in short lines, just to give you idea, because everything i wrote is in Serbian, so... Lazy to translate

And it's better since you'll have different , own ideas how story goes and everything between lines i didn't fill, so maybe you can help me develop stories

First story - "TV"( / Alternative - TV Torture )

- Dark, Mysery, Detective, Horror, Sick as hell...

- It's about ( in a first place ) phone prankers, as many people thought.

- As the world and people, need fun and easy time spenders, brainless crap, they used all "Live shows" , "Soap operas", and "Reality shows" , some multibillionare came up with idea to put lives of people in hands of total strangers, and entertain public. ( Resemble - Colloseum fights, rich people fun , in early ages )
Also, population is getting bigger and bigger, and somehow everything passed through control... - Fun + Reducing Population + Money = Approval

- They call people on phone, and say conditions, which are:
1. They ask question
2. If you answer right, you get to next question
3. Although if you fail, person in the chair dies

- WTF?!

- Now some detectives and random teenagers come on scene, where they try to uncover what's behind all of this, how it gets broadcasted , and how to stop chain of.... LEGAL DEATHS?

I'm sure i didn't narrate this well, thats why i'm going to translate one part of start of the story, to get the idea of , that Show/Quiz :)

--------------------------------------------------------------
*NOTE - THIS IS NAME, NOT NOVEL, AND I'M NOT THAT GOOD IN TRANSLATING, BUT I DID MY BEST ^^'''''

As the future goes, the less control what they played on television .. In order to entertain people, people had to come up with something more exciting, something never shown to public .. TV Torture .. Yes, the victim is on the screen, the audience, the stage...
The telephone rang. A man answers the phone. He must answer the question of the quiz, because if he doesn't respond, the victim will be hurt or killed, but if he answers incorrectly, it will still be hurt, and in the end, if he answers correctly, the next question will be asked.
When the cycle ends, and are there any survivors?

( This is narrated by some of investigators, to main protagonists, thats how story begins.. )So, it begins, they call a random guy ... He answers the phone, and they say , "We're calling you to inform you that you are selected as participant in a brand new quiz!", there was big smile on his face, "Bloody hell, this will get me out of all those credits and 'effin' bankers.... Those pests!"
Host of the show continues - "You'll have to answer a few questions, is that ok?" - "Yes, of course!"

"...Well, don't take this too hard, but in this game there are few more ground rules, but it's okay, they are easy to understand, and, i'm sure You will accept them too so we , together can go towards our grand prize of 1 billion Yen!"

"Ooohhkay..."

There was applause in the background, as it died down, the host continued - "If you answer incorrectly, the person will be punished , also, if you do not answer at all or hang up, we'll ... well, unfortunately, kill him or her, and yes, if you answer correctly, we're going to provide the answer the next question! And so, we'll --- "
"WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE, WHAT IS THIS BULLS*IT?!?!??!? - I'M NOT GOING YO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS!! FU*KING PRANKERS!"

"-- Just turn on the TV, and enjoy the ..." and the guy slammed down the phone...

After he turned on the TV, just out of curiosity, he saw couple of people ruthlessly killing a woman ... He didn't know who she was, but she was killed because of him ..

After a few seconds, lights on the stage got off, there was some commotion and screams , someone running... Than the lights got back on - Little boy was sitting in a chair, in the middle of the stage, tied up, his tearful eyes were shown.

"APPLAUSE"

Pretty hot host approached little kid, with a smile and said - "Let's see who's our next contestant :))"

"Whats your na .. Oh! So it's a child! Ah may i ask for another round of applause? :))"

"Heyy kido' whats your name ^^?"

"I WANT HOMEE !!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!??!??!?!" - He was yelling through tears.

Host slapped him - "Oh sorry, I did not hear .. what's your name?"

Behind her, on the celing there was big LCD display and on it there was bunch of numbers, changing in a loop .. Spinning ..

The first number,

Second,

Third,

It was going up to nine ...

- tut - tuu - tut - tuu -----

--- "Yes?"

"Good evening, you've just drawn out for the quiz :)"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please critique and comment.
I'll write other stories later, it's quite late now ^^
Mar 17, 2013 7:12 PM

Aug 2009
A cross between The Punisher and Love Hina.Instead of a spineless nerd its a violent vigilante who masquerades as a spineless nerd during the day while at night he hunts down and kills violent criminals.Just like the plot of Love Hina he runs a female dormitory during the day time. The girls fuck with him while he resist the urge to beat them up, he will go into another room and destroy something with his bare hands. While training in his room one of the girls will occasionally open his door and he purposely injures himself to make it look like he was doing something stupid in order to hide the fact he was training. Slowly through out the series the girls one by one discover that he is the ruthless vigilante either by accidentally witnessing him beating the shit out of some thugs or because he had to save one of them. The girls that discover his identity at first are horrified that he is the ruthless vigilante and about the fact they used to fuck with him,but they get over it, but will still occasionally turn pale when they see one of the other female tenants fuck with him.
Mar 17, 2013 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
Two orange cat boys fight moeblobs in a Star Wars parody.
Jan 29, 2014 10:23 PM
Jan 2014
Hello everyone. I'm new here so bare with me. Here's my anime idea called "Outlaw"

In this Space western themed anime, Outlaw is about a 17 year old boy named Nicholas F. Teach and a notorious outlaw named Dominique. As a thief, Dominique only pulls off the most difficult heists that offer the biggest rewards. She’s a famous criminal with a 600,000,000,000$$ (six hundred billion dollars) bounty on her head. Two years ago Nicholas saved Dominique’s life from some a thug (unknowing who she really was at the time.) after her true identity was revealed he tried to run away, but Dominique found him with little effort and was confused why he would want to save a criminal. To repay him for saving her, she made Nicholas her partner in crime in exchange for letting him live. And after two years Nicholas is still regretting that mistake.

Characters

Nicholas F. Teach is a very lighthearted, expert marksman that tries to escape from Dominique the first change he gets. When Nicholas was younger he dreamed of joining the Space police and becoming an Officer like his father was. When he turned 15, he left home to join the space police. He stopped at a nearby town to rest and stock on supplies for the trip to space police headquarters to enlist. On the first night he when to a local bar to use the phone to call his parents back home until he saw a guy sleazy guy hitting on a woman at the bar (unaware that it was Dominique) and tried to help. Nicholas told the guy to back off the lady and the guy pulled out a knife on Nicholas. In a panic Nicholas took out his silver edge pistol (custom made by his father) and shot the guy in the leg, causing a bar shoot out. Nicholas ducked under the table to avoid being shot then Dominique grabbed him and ran out the bar, pushed him against the wall and held a gun up to his head. In exchange for saving her Nicholas is forced to be her partner in crime or be killed by her. So his dreams of joining the space police and becoming an officer are all dead and buried since Dominique won’t let him out of her sight.

Dominique is an intelligent, cunning and highly driven thief who only executes the most difficult and rewarding robberies. She has built a reputation as being one of the most skillful and dangerous thieves in the galaxy and eventually accrues a bounty of $$600 billion dollars. Dominique has black hair, brown eyes, and a very well endowed dynamite body with brown pants and a button down shirt revealing most of her cleavage and her purple bra. She wears a large grey hat with a tan over coat. Dominique is also bisexual (preferring to have sex with women because men can’t satisfy her), whenever she and Nicholas stop at a nearby town she always goes to the bar to find some girls she can have sex with and carries them back to her hotel room and have sex. Dominique is very rough when it comes to sex, she punches holes in the walls, on the floors, and even at times break the bed, but when she’s finished both her and her girl are satisfied. Dominique watches over Nicholas like a shadow making should he doesn’t break his side of the deal they made two years ago. Dominique also has a taste for violence; she absolutely loves to fight and welcomes all challengers to try to claim her bounty. Dominique often makes a huge commotion a few days before she arrives in a town so bounty hunters of all kinds will be waiting for her when she arrives. But even a town full of ruthless bounty hunters could stop her; she’ll beat them all in a matter of hours. She also defeats other big time criminals to make her reputation and her bounty even higher.
QTcomicsJan 29, 2014 10:27 PM
May 24, 2015 5:03 PM
May 2015
My story is about a goddess named Rye, who is the goddess of Fire who falls in love with a mortal named Yuto. All Gods ad goddesses go by one rule: Do not help a mortal before your coronation. All because they are not strong enough. When Yuto's sister falls into a frozen lake and drowns, Rye unfreezes the lake and she also breaks that rule because she hasn't had her coronation. Rye becomes visible to the mortals, this happens when the rule is broken. Rye notices that the goddesses of the Dark Relm are following Yuto which is bad news. Rye, her sisters, and two of her cousins turn mortals to better protect Yuto. They have to eliminate the Dark Relm Goddesses before Rye's coronation, only then will they turn back into Goddesses. How far will she go to protect?
Sep 5, 2015 9:01 AM
Sep 2015
Did anyone know the game "Legend of Mana"? a year 1999-2000, PS1 Game?
the story goes like this...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: the following post contains spoilers, spoilers and more spoilers

Simply put, and fairly obvious given the introduction speech, this game is about
love. More specifically, its about both the positive and negative effects of love,
and if it is worth the struggle to bring love back in to the world.

This is first hinted at in the introduction with the story of the Mana Tree burning
down and mankind growing afraid of love. The purpose of the game is then given with
the line "I am love! Find me, and walk beside me." Thus you begin your quest to
bring love back into the world.

Now, rather than just bring love back in, the Mana Goddess apparently decides that
you need to see all sides of love, good and bad, before you can make the decision
to bring it back. This is the purpose of the three major story arcs that you must
complete- each one is an example of the dangers of one specific type of love.
Listed below are the three arcs and the aspect of love they best represent.

The Fairy Arc- Romantic Love
The main focus of this arc is the romantic relationship between Matilda and Irwin,
and the resulting havoc it wreaks on the world. Nearly all of Irwin's destructive
actions are based on his relationship with Matilda, from stealing her power to
Matilda refusing to stop him because she loves him and respects his decision, even
if it means the end of the world. Irwin sums it up nicely at the end when he says
he needs to be freed "from a spell named Matilda".

The Dragon Arc- Familial Love
In contrast, the conflict in this story arc arises from Larc desiring to be
reunited with his sister, Sierra. The sole purpose of him helping to bring Draconis
back into power is so that he can once again walk the mortal world, even if it
means threatening the world with destruction. Finally, at the conclusion of the
quest line, he decides to suffer through his punishment, even if it greatly delays
his reunion with his sister.

The Jumi Arc- Communal Love
The Jumi arc is probably the most complicated, but best implemented, symbol of the
harmful effects of love. Prior to the beginning of this quest, Florina had been
sacrificing her own life for the benefit of her people. Had this continued, there
would have been no conflict. However, Sandra, who had a close relationship with
Florina, grew to hate the Jumi for sacrificing someone she loved for their own
survival, and kidnapped her. Enter the hero, who, after the quest is completed,
sacrifices his/her own life out of love for the survival of the Jumi.
The consequences of this sacrifice are brought home to the audience when they see
Bud and Lisa's response to the hero's supposed demise.

Other than these three arcs, this theme is referred throughout the game by many
different characters *cough*POKHIEL*cough*. Once the character witnesses one of
these arcs, the path to the final test opens.

The final battle of the game is merely a symbol of the character deciding that
Fa'Diel is once again ready to welcome love to the world, despite the darkness that
it brings. The character's fight with the Mana Goddess's "dark half" shows that
life is once again ready to embrace love. I think the Mana Goddess's final speech
is the best way to conclude this, so I'll leave it in more capable hands :-D

I am the light.
I am the darkness.
Half of myself is what you have fought in the past.
I create, I destroy, and I create again.
I am love.
Not all of me is just.
Not all of me is pure.
That is only half of myself.
Those who desire my other half cross their swords.
People's freedom is lost, and my truth is buried.
I shall show you my darkness.
You must defeat me.
You will become a hero.
Open the path to those who search for me.

Source:
Chemazan
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/256525-legend-of-mana/60846866

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

i want it like how Fate/Stay Night Did it. 3 story arcs with 26 episode, Why?
because there are so many side stories that you can use to one arc, for example;

- you can use "The Gorgon Eye" Event which is somehow connect to fairies, so
you will add a story that the hero with elf-like clothes will wander through
the forest and accidentally hears what the penguin pirates wants the fairies
treasures,then end up helping the penguins because the gorgon eye monster
appears and the hero needs to save the troublemaker penguins. the penguins thank
her then other chit-chat and somehow the hero tells why she's travelling is to
find the mana tree, until the penguins separate with the hero and the hero
Resume her adventure.

one month later, the girl with red hood do that "Summer Lovin'" Event where it's
a story of a couple penguins,and end up Fighting the giant crab and lost,
defeated by the monster, she became unconcious then drift away in the sea, as
she wakes up, she find herself in the SS bucaneer saved by the penguin pirates.
the pirates ask why she was floating around then she said that he fight the giant
crab, didn't she know that one of the high ranks in that ship is the male
penguin lover and because of the hero's heroic deed in fighting the giant crab,
his lover were saved. thankfully enough he ask on how he can repay the hero's
deeds, the hero said that she's going to the "north peaks" as of the 3rd dragon
is there and somehow connected to the mana tree, penguins gladly escort the hero
there and after doing that, the penguin leaves, but the captain said that month
ago they encounter a girl like that before seeking for the mana tree.

.. and that's like how the glimpse of the story goes .. i think these event will
occupy 3-5 episodes.

this is how the story i picture:
in the game, after you finish it, there will be a "Forbidden Tome" that enables you
to to retrieve your weapons in the previous game, so i want to use that Forbidden
tome like this:

As the World Becomes Anew, the time rolls back and love exist. anything that should
be, shift it's destiny. now Bud the Apprentice that's once was before - shifts it's
destiny and "Still" is now studying at the school of magic in Geo, their father
don't die and they are leaving peacefully. while reading books in the library, Bud
unconsciously gets the Forbidden Tome. he didn't know where he get it nor why it's
in the pile of books he's reading in the library. curiously enough for what's the
content of the intriguing "Forbidden Tome", he Opened it and Tell Tale of the
"Legend of Mana"..

in the game, you will choose in the two characters; the girl with red hood and
the girl with an elf-like clothes. you can choose any weapons and skill these two
protagonist should have.. but i prefer:

red hooded girl:
- two-handed sword and it's in-game techniques
- like it represents "Excalibur Kills the great dragon drakonis" and
" the legendary excalibur have a connection in that mana tree incident"
thus making it Legendary whatsoever..

elf-like-clothes girl:
- Spear and it's in-game techniques
- like it represents "gungnir" another legendary weapon.

FOR THE ARCS:

-the girl with the red hood should be at the "The Dragon Arc- Familial Love".
-the girl with an elf-like clothes should be at the "The Jumi Arc- Communal Love".
Why? i think given at the description above, jumi arc is just a dream?( i don't really understand
and i didn't finish that arc yet) and because jumi arc revolves around almost all girls (i think Elazul is only boy there..) the girl with elf-like clothes is more suited because she is more girlish looking.
-the girl with an elf-like clothes should be at the "The Fairy Arc- Romantic Love".

in the animation of these game, these 3 arcs will simultaneously happening until
the two protagonist meets in the mana tree, upon discovering the different effects of love, they choose
to go forth and welcome Fa'Diel, fight together, accept love and it's consequences, and cross swords against the mana Goddess "Other Half". make the world Anew... the world that the time Bud discovers the "Forbidden Tome" from the start and that is "legend of Mana".

it's like bud discover that tome in the library then read it, then he discovers
what happend in the world before it became Anew, the world he is now existing.
after reading this whole thing, bud decided to find the seven wisdoms for they
"Know all things, past, present, future, what will happen, and what should happen "

ANIME SPECIALS:
Upon discovering the story, Bud decided for an adventure to find
"The Seven Wisdoms". with the help of his sister Lisa, they will find the seven
wisdoms and hopefully reveal what happened why the seven wisdoms is only six in
the past world.

(and if ever it have connection in the mana tree,in the World Anew,
there should be seven wisdoms still existing).

And if it happens, hopefully the seventh wisdom reveals what happens to the Heroes
(Protagonists).

now about the fighting scenes:
Given the story line is interesting that gets the attention of the audience who
loves fantasy and adventure genre,a story without romance is as boring as watching how the story flows
until to it's ending without plot, so fighting scenes is the crucial aspects in
these given genres..

imagine Fate/stay Night:Unlimited Blade Works fighting scenes, showing awesome
fighting scenes
-with it's every spins, turns and slashes of weapons,
-have slow-movements but dont over use it like "Garo" did,
-good fighting camera angles,
-releasing different skills casually ( like introducing the skills name in the
first the viewer saw that and then don't bother chanting it's name in the
battle, Just doing it casually as the battle goes on.)
-Clashing of skills and abilities of different characters
- for the girl with elf-like clothes, did you see how Fate/stay Night UBW execute
fighting moves and styles? i want it like lancer did.
- for the girl with red hood, did you see how Fate/stay Night UBW execute
fighting moves and styles? i want it like saber did.

i want this idea for a change of phase, animes now are more of Ecchi genre that
shoving b**bs in your face/in your Screen. i just want a story like
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Fate/Stay Night UBW or Nanatsu no Taizai,
a great anime that are perfectly healthy watching with kids around.

you can suggest other methods or routes on how the story be like, this idea is
just a jumbled ideas i've made up but then i just want this Legend of Mana have a
anime because the story is very creative and interesting.. Thanks for Reading!

(date of my posting this is 9-5-2015)
AnnoyingMalwareSep 6, 2015 12:58 AM
Oct 29, 2015 8:44 PM
Oct 2015
My story is called "Guardian Angel".
Basically, the Greek gods and goddesses are real, but they aren't supernatural. They are aliens that have decided to take earth and use it as a play thing. And all the monsters, like the hydra, the Minotaur, and Cerberus? They are all robots created to act as overseers in the mortal plain. After many centuries of silence, the Olympian aliens decide they are done using earth as a toy, and seek to destroy it. They send their best creature, Typhon, to do the job. After being sent down, his transport pod collides with a satellite and loses course, heading straight for Japan... However, a young girl named Teal, who only has two friends, Rand and Lily, is socially awkward and hazed by her peers, finds the battered Typhon. He convinces the hapless girl and her friends to aid him in fixing his pod before the summer solstice, as that is his deadline in destroying the world. However, he learns to use his emotions more and learns how to be a good person after Teal teaches him the value in being caring. The Olympians don't like this, so send various other "entities" to stop him and get him back on track. He fight back, though, in an attempt to keep Teal alive. After a few fights with the Olympians, Typhon decides to abandon them completely and live his life with Teal. They fall in love, which infuriates the Olympians, which leads to more battles against typhon and the gods.
This is basically a rundown, there is way more stuff but I don't want to rattle on... 😀 Anyway, I hope this is a decent story!
Jun 4, 2016 12:42 PM
Dec 2015
i've had this idea for a few weeks now a i wanted to see if people would be interested.

This world basicly stands on the idea that every entity consisit of: a x-axis (the template) and a y-axis (the modification), for example: spirit -> dark or material -> iron. Because of the the human race also exists as a template but they have no modifications. Instead they can reclaim the "temps"and "mods" from other sources. The "temps"and "mods" can differ in rarity thou: while some are used in everyday life others are exotic and highly valuable. The "temps"and "mods"would be color coded for rarity : white(most common), green, blue, purple and orange.
The story would start with two protangonists; one girl which has the "temp"and "mod" spirit ->light and another girl who has the "temp"and "mod" force -> gravity. They are both highly interested in the "temps"and "mods" and want to travel the world to learn as much about them as possible. They are from a nomadic folk (and have spent their entire life there) but have come of age and decide to embark on a journey together. To claim another "temp"or "mod"you either need to either respect the current holder (with helping them with a task or another problem) and thusly gain synergy with the "temp" and/or "mod" after which they may decide to entrust it to you or you need to defeat them in combat. This will create situations in which they need to solve problems with limmited solutions and need to think outside of the conventional use of their "temps"and "mods"(using the "temps"and "mods" also make them stronger and in time reveals different uses(f.e. light might start out as a projectable light source but if it grows strong it might gain healing powers)).

please ask questions since then i might find loop-holes that i can fix and may be able to strenghten the story and further develop the world.
Jun 5, 2016 1:40 AM

Sep 2015
Don't known if someone already shared but I have two ideas:

1) Anime that tells it's story in reverse chronological order. Episode 1 would be the ending, 12 would be the beginning of the story.

*If one were to watch it as it airs they wouldn't realise everything is in reverse chronological order. There may be lots of questions and confusion but by episode 10 or something the viewer may key in to the fact that it's backwards.

2) Anime where the MC is the antagonist. Doesn't have to be someone evil but I think it would be cool to watch from the perspective of the antagonist.

My two ideas are probably really difficult to create and incredibly difficult to execute well too but I'll keep hoping.
Jun 12, 2016 2:06 PM
Jun 2016
My anime idea is called Knightslayer. It is about a guy who lives in a world where the heavens, the human world, and the underworld is combined. Because of this, over time humans evolved to the point that a select few have very special powers. These people are called guards. The main character, Shogen Shia is a 14 year old kid with no powers, a secret society of mercenaries called the white knights have murdered his family and has know sent a girl named Rinna who is one of their top assassins to kill him. Rinna fails to kill him, but the white knights decide to kill his best friend and crush Cylon instead. After Cylon's death, Shogen's guard powers awaken. He then decides to infiltrate and kill the white knights to get revenge for what happened to him, but he accidentally becomes friends with Rinna during the process. He with eventually will make a name for himself as the deadliest person in the world, and is known simply as, The Knightslayer.

Please give me some feedback about wether you liked my idea or not. Don't be a douche and not say anything.
Oct 18, 2016 4:25 PM
Oct 2016
I have an idea-- for all you Hetalians out there. What if they made a series where, instead of focusing on the countries, they focused on the 50 states instead? I think that would be so cool to watch, even though I know they would have to lighten the mood on the more major stuff (segregation, slavery, etc). But in general, I think that would be amazing.

Some quick character descriptions:

-Nevada (my state): Gambling and alcohol addict, an insomniac who can't keep his/her life together.

-California: Wears a flower crown all the time, drinks coffee all the time, is on his/her phone all the time.

-Texas: Pretty obvious; cowboy, a bit narcissistic, BBQs--a lot.

-New Jersey: Annoying voice, bad spray-on tan, sort of snobby.

-Florida: Surfer-dude/girl thing going on, blonde hair, loves partying and doing things outdoors, enjoys company of crocodiles.

StunkyAftermathOct 18, 2016 4:31 PM
Oct 18, 2016 4:28 PM

Sep 2016
A harem of talking Dakimakura. It would win AOTY.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2016 4:41 PM

Sep 2012
A harem featuring a tsundere, emotionless-girl, high-energy girl, sensei who can't get a boyfriend, any other terrible harem-girl trope that comes to mind, and last but certainly least, boring no-personality MC-kun.

They all have psychological problems that prevents them from functioning like real, normal human beings. The MC ends up killing himself because of physical and emotional abuse.
Oct 24, 2016 7:33 PM
Oct 2014
Hi everyone, this is a long one, so bare with me here X3

For years I've always been a big fan of steampunk and steam locomotives in general, but I couldn't find much in the way of anime that had that in it (I know that Steamboy and a few other series that have elements of it) but after seeing Kancolle last year, if gave me an idea that and the few friends I told it to thought was cool...basically I'm just asking for more opinions XD

For those that know a bit of railroad history (and correct me if I get this wrong X3) a lot of railroads at the beginning were privatized and owned mainly by companies that built them, this is where my idea comes in. Like in Kancolle, the girls would be armored up like War Trains from WW 1 and possible 2, being used as soldier's to battle over rail lines, stations and even citys with Yards. Unlike Kancolle, the girls wouldn't be the embodiment of ships, but more of enhanced or assisted in some way to carry they equipment (something like a steam powered exosuit) and not all would be fighters, there would be other types, freight, passengers, yard workers etc.

The basic set up for all is a sort of platform like a rail boogie (it’s what the wheels on a carriage is called) with the boiler carried by the girls, with pipes funnelling the steam down into the platform and the controls either on the platform or somewhere on the girls rig, with a coupler (what holds locomotives to carriages) around their waist like a belt (This I'm not 100% on, but I'm open to ideas), but with War Trains they would have some weapons on them with others toed behind or in front or them themselves are the whole train (train = locomotive and carriages, trains aren't just the locomotive, misconception some people have) and yes, much like Kancolle depending on the type of train would be their size.

So, first, at this point in time I'm deciding between writing it as a novel or a epistolary novel (its written out like a journal or a bunch of letters) since I don't know a thing about making a game at the moment (but I would like to do it as a game) X3 but its somewhere to start really.

Before I start on this next bit, I'd like you guys to just have a watch of this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7qSGcTFgzY as it explains my next problem...

Unlike the ships in Kancolle, not a lot of armored trains were named like Zaamurets and any that were rarely had any photos taken off them, which makes it hard to create characters in that sense, so what I figured is that to kinda go away from it being 'exact' history like Kancolle. By this I mean, having some trains that weren't ever War Trains...be easier if I explain.

Taking this as a game mechanic with a role assignment we'll use a train I'm sure most of us have heard of 3801, now she was built in Australia (I'm a Aussie myself X3) in the middle of the war and was originally painted grey --> http://eurekamodels.com.au/images/locomotives/c38/3801%20grey.jpeg and later painted green and gold --> http://www.australiansteam.com/nsw/3801.jpg . Now, depending on which role you choose to give her, either Express or War train, would depend on her look and stats. Picking Express would have her painted in green and gold and would have her boiler around her chest with her cab on her back and she wouldn't be armed, but picking her to be a War Train would move her boiler to her arm and have a navel cannon pointing out of the light with a few other types of weapons mounted on her.

You might be thinking its a little out of place to have them like this, put it fits in more with it being alternate history and being steampunk, plus it makes up for the lack of having real armored trains to work off (though there would be some that are armored trains only) and would make for some interesting designs. Like with a Garratt locomotive --> http://www.steamfest.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/branx.jpg Imagine that the fore and rear tenders are on her arms with the boiler sideways on their shoulders, while the girl stands sideways on her platform and if a war train could have four guns mounted on her (its just another example cause I like the idea X3 )

So thats an idea for the trains, so here's a bit more for game and world mechanics (if it ever becomes a game) is battle grounds. Basically, there would be sections along the line that could be lowered and raised out of the ground to make up a field of tracks and track switches that would be a sort of 'Battlelines' , letting them fight it out with more movement...not 100% old on the idea, but its possible. This would also apply in towns and city's as there would be rail tracks absolutely everywhere, since trains are a way of life X3

So, thats what I got at the moment :) I'd like to here your guys thoughts on this, I'm open to feed back and ideas any of you have
Oct 24, 2016 11:50 PM

Oct 2015
Heres a story that i plan on making something out of:

Prologue: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r7Vco-Gx78w7m-J1ShDFJTY4t-bg6rTA68k_6Kjb_rg

Chapter 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ybv23NfPCGKBiqKHoyUu1HzBW_iK9aQoUpG-yi8GXmw/edit?usp=sharing
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Oct 25, 2016 6:17 AM

Jun 2015
vanilla incest hentai/
Oct 25, 2016 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
A anime in which the childhood friend wins.

also nice necro
Jul 11, 2017 8:39 PM
Jul 2017
My anime title: New Reign

In the year 2027, an unprecedented cyberattack crippled the world's technological foundation, reverting humanity to a more natural, primitive existence. 1,500 years later in the Zenathian Empire, the king dies mysteriously, leaving Prince Zenath XI as the heir to the throne. Prince Alton and Princess Vericia seek to take the throne for themselves, inspired by ancient tomes speaking of incredible forces once possessed by humanity and coming to believe the empire must establish ruthless global dominion. Seeking to eliminate any potential suspects. They murder their mother, Alton and three other siblings as they did their father. They then turn to their final relative, Hubert, who chose to live a simpler life among the townspeople. Framed for treason, Hubert, his father and his daughter are slaughtered, while the mother flees to the woods. She is murdered and the child is left to die in the woods. Two wolves, Gento and Ulfra, discover him, lead in to him to being raised among the pack. The child, named Valon, becomes a skilled survivalist and makes many friends among the beasts of the forest, such as the wisecracking rat Aulo, the perceptive falcon Zeka, the sleepy grizzly bear Shibo and the cunning fox couple Vulnis and Scarlene. 13 years later, after a scuffle with Zenathian soldiers, he begins to question his origins after one of the soldiers recognizes a birthmark below his left cheek. From there, his journey to restore his broken kingdom begins.
Nov 15, 2017 4:53 AM
Nov 2017
I have some ideas about anime..
If you like my idea please share to your friend that are good in making anime..
My anime title is "The Boring Maou''(in japan I don't know)
This anime about isekai world...there was a strong maou..he felt very boring in his castle because he just waiting someone come to defeat him...After a long year,his folower said to him...maybe master should pretend to be a warrior... The maou accepted the idea..so,he went to a kingdom but at there he saw 2 kawai girls being bullied by gangsters..the maou did not use all his power because he don't want anyone to recognize him...the girls thanked him and invites him and the man that was standing beside maou(maou follower) to join their guild...

End of episode one.
Genre:action,fantasy,harem,ecchi,romance

Please make this idea to become an anime..onegai
Dec 2, 2017 3:56 AM
Dec 2017
I do have an idea of an atom a that I can share it off to it all of you let me see I have so many ideas just to let you know I have like so many genres so many ways to make a anime either good or bad but I think my own potential is making it good so I'll start the story.

It is about a girl and I was inspired by Fire Emblem. It's about a girl who mysteriously was awakened in the alleyway of a city and she wakes up and she has no idea and such a Wonder during the time she wonders and then encounter a person and who doesn't know each other's identity also the main character the girl doesn't know her identity all she was left was an amulet but it was Hollow and the title of this anime manga whatsoever game board game whenever you may call it is called the Eternal Locket it doesn't have much of a an interest yet and stories A Little ish but it's a little something I want to pull out and if anyone is willing to support me in this idea I would likely gladly work together work together on that and put in more details in this.
Dec 4, 2017 5:43 AM
Jul 2017
In a world where peace exists because most of the humans are held captive by strange beings who live on earth.

Some people try to escape from the prison, but everytime they try they get get caught they are executed, but a group of teenagers or young adults with similar ideals successfully escape, they become the most wanted criminals on earth.

Somehow they go inside a cave where they find an old legend known as the infinity.

Infinity is known to have Infinity which have minor and major parts.

1. The minor part include Infinity crystal which grant superpowers.

2. The major part has the Infinity sword, unlike the minor part, the Infinity sword is not gift it should be searched, it is not easy to find.

Once the infinity sword is found it is known to change the fate of the earth.

The strange beings are after the infinity sword too.

I gave it the title Infinity Sword.
Dec 7, 2017 1:18 PM
Jun 2017
I use to imagine anime scenes while i am listening to music ( use the songs as background basicaly ), and a while ago i came up with two concepts that kind of stick with me, so i'll just post them here.

The first one would be some sort of supernatural/drama/comedy set in the early 20s, about a guy who can accomplish inhuman feats at the cost of his sanity. The idea came to me while i was listening to All The Madmen from Bowie, and i started imagining some sort of asylum scape scene.

The second one is kind of bizarre aswell. The concept is about a old war veteran ( not sure about WHICH war though... ) who lives with his daughter. The guy probably has some limbs missing and the first part of the story would focus on developing the feeling that he is a burden to her. Then you would have this guy called "D" that seems to be an imaginary friend or guardian angel that acompany the old man wherever he goes.

The second part would begin at the moment this old man takes action to end his life once for all, and end up in hell metting "D".
Dec 9, 2017 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
I've had one stewing around for a little while, tentatively titled "Fuku Fighters." It's about a girl who wants to become a famous fashion designer, and the series is basically just an excuse to show anime girls in really cute outfits.

Her motivation comes from her mother always making clothes for her family before she died, and as the eldest child she wants to help support her father and sister. Her dream is to become a well paid, world renowned designer to provide for her family and make her mother proud. The story would follow her trying to break into the industry and learn how to turn her ideas into a business with the help of her friends. The only other characters I've thought of are:

Her father - Fits the bumbling and incompetent, but loving and lovable dad archetype

Best girl friend - A shy and unassuming web developer, she helps the MC build a web presence and sell her clothes online. They've been friends since childhood, probably. It is discovered that she is amazingly beautiful beneath her typical, drab wardrobe, and makes the perfect model for all of the MC's clothing designs.

Best gay friend - Who doesn't need a sassy gay man around? Probably has an alt. look to him, maybe works as their secretary or booking agent? Something on the networking side of the operation.

Kind of like Bakuman (or what I wanted Eromanga-Sensei to be), they would butt heads with a myriad of colorful characters who are also aspiring or established fashion designers, and slowly move up in the world until they're being featured in high profile fashion shows and what not. I know very little about the fashion industry, and writing female characters, so I would almost certainly need someone to consult about those things lol. The pilot would probably be some rich girl at her school needing a dress for the big dance, so the MC makes one for her. Her name starts to be spread when people ask the rich girl who did her outfit. If you've got any thoughts I'd be glad to hear them!

SargeB96 said:
...the girls would be armored up like War Trains from WW 1 and possible 2, being used as soldier's to battle over rail lines, stations and even citys with Yards. Unlike Kancolle, the girls wouldn't be the embodiment of ships, but more of enhanced or assisted in some way to carry they equipment (something like a steam powered exosuit) and not all would be fighters, there would be other types, freight, passengers, yard workers etc.

I'm game.

YoWe1997 said:
This world basicly stands on the idea that every entity consisit of: a x-axis (the template) and a y-axis (the modification)... while some are used in everyday life others are exotic and highly valuable....
The story would start with two protangonists; one girl which has the "temp"and "mod" spirit ->light and another girl who has the "temp"and "mod" force -> gravity...
please ask questions since then i might find loop-holes that i can fix and may be able to strenghten the story and further develop the world.

How powerful are their starting powers? Light and gravity are pretty fundamental, so I would imagine they must be kind of special, which makes me wonder if they would streamroll enemies and what kind of powers a potential final boss could use. I like the jist of it, though!

Munja said:
Now some detectives and random teenagers come on scene, where they try to uncover what's behind all of this, how it gets broadcasted , and how to stop chain of.... LEGAL DEATHS?

That sounds delightful and potentially hilarious. I would be wary of letting the tone become too serious with how ridiculous the premise is. You could really easily make all sorts of hilariously absurd deaths and bitch-ass people who can't answer the quiz questions right xD
Sep 19, 2018 5:05 PM
Jul 2017
I’ve had this idea for a while. There is a person who receives text messages on his/her phone of people’s thoughts around him/her. An app appeared on the phone and the main character can’t delete it. This person is the only one that has this happen to them (for now). The people around this person don’t know their thoughts are displayed on the main characters phone screen. The main character gets all kinds of thoughts on his/her phone like simple, wholesome, repetitive, evil, depressing, complex, and thoughts that are hard to understand and can’t really be deciphered. The main character could save peoples lives and stop bad things from happening like crime if he/she could read peoples thoughts on his phone. There could be a point in time where someone knows their thoughts are displayed on the main characters phone and their thoughts appear on the screen threatening the main character. The app could also have updates that change the dynamic of the story. One update adds pictures of peoples thoughts instead of text messages. The protagonist can not only read peoples thoughts on the phone, but he/she can see distorted images too. Another update could give the main character the option to block someone if their thoughts keep spamming the screen. The problem is that blocking someone on the app will erase all their thoughts and render them unable to think anymore. People who are blocked on this app become mindless empty husks. Maybe there could be others who have devices that read thoughts or something. An additional update to the mind reader app could have videos sent to the phone too (after the picture update). The videos are hard to make out since thoughts are never really consistent and can change at any time. The videos of peoples thoughts can go up to seven seconds. For an antagonist, there could be one of those edgy teens that block a bunch of people from their phone, killing the minds of several people, and the protagonist has to stop this person. This is just an Idea I had and I would like to do something with it in the future.
Oct 7, 2018 3:24 AM
Oct 2018
A guy falls in love with a girl. Love turned into obsession, which lead to stalking. After some time passes he notices that he isn't the only one stalking her. After realizing this he turns his attention to the other stalker, eventually killing him. Now convinced that he is the only one capable of protecting the girl he loves he begins to meticulously murder anyone that gets to close to her.
Dec 12, 2018 10:12 PM
Dec 2018
firstly i want to apologize for my english language cause i know my english so bad but i hope you understand what i want to share ^-^

title: Tsuinkingusu

this anime is plot to two character and both of them are vampire, they are king of vampire and leader of all head of animals and they lived at vampire kingdom. why vampire kingdom have two kings? because both of them are so powerful and no one can beat them as long as they rule, many leaders from other tribes want to fight them but lose and of course the special is they are beautiful female twin^-^. one of them have purple hair colour and one more have blue hair colour. eventhough they are kings, their behavior is not like a direct king, one of them likes to play around and another one well known as mysterious girl like no one can read her mind and her behavior but the first thing is they are very friendly with other people eventhough king before them are so scary and cruel. However they still can command their kingdom so well and each of them have a special pet which can change from a pet to a man and their pet are a leader from other tribe. Why they can be pet to this twin king? because they have their own story why they can be a pet. Each of this twin king also have many secret admire and...their secret admire of course a leader at another kingdom..........

when they too bored to lived at vampire kingdom, they submit to an elite school to have fun while they still young..so to keep them save at human world...their personal assistant also a young man, follow them continue their study at the same school...

i will continue my story if you guys love it...

genre: fantasy, love, magic, comedy,action
orange_blueDec 13, 2018 6:06 PM
Dec 13, 2018 6:56 PM

Feb 2018
haha ok i got a great one
i think its a pretty original idea
so it starts off with this kinda nerdy loser character, who isn't really good worthwhile or fulfilling, but he's really good at video games
than one day, for reasons that never really get explained, he gets transported into his video game! and in there he's a badass and he gets to live out his fantasy
than he gets the girl, saves the kingdom, and everyone buys the anime
im gonna be rich
Dec 13, 2018 7:52 PM

Nov 2018
BunnyKing said:
so if you just have like this random idea that you wanna say then post it here.

I had this anime idea about this girl getting bullied by her classmates for being ugly and ran away from school to this new park filled with beautiful plants. she notices this tunnel made out of nature, trees, sticks, vines, etc and followed it only to end up in a little cherry blossom farm. the ground was covered with cherry blossom petals and it rained them. the girl was so captured by the beauty that she didn't realise her hair had turned pink. she basically then starts to sink in through the ground and fall into another world we she is considered beautiful and the most beautiful at that. she then meets a beaver who tells her that she will die in 10 days unless she escapes the world because when her hair turned pink it was actually poisoned and the poison was seeping into her brain. the beaver said she needed to wash her hair with water form the real earth to easily get it out but the exit's whereabouts was unclear to both her and the beaver and she had to find it.

i dont know what was going to happen next i just remember creating this really retarded story lol. So tell me you guys ideas.

I don't really have any ideas, but I love your's! You should try pursuing that it's dope. I'm all about that weird fantasy stuff

🌟 current favorite song
💖 cute gift for u

you REALLY want to click my dragons...
May 30, 2019 10:22 PM
May 2019
So I have this anime idea

In 2119, the world is overpopulated numbering a total population of nearly 35 billion people and we weren’t able to go to mars or the moon to live there, so the world’s leaders have decided to make an organisation that people can enter as “population controllers”.The job of population controllers are to take on jobs/hits on people with a criminal record, if they are successful, they are compensated.This follows a group of 4 called gold known for being the most successful assassins in the history of the population controllers.One day, the leader gets a request from a big business owner with the payment of her train company, but there is a catch, he has to make the target fall for him and kill her at the end of the year.Will he follow through with the job, or stray and really fall for her???

LOL, I know it’s stupid
Jun 7, 2019 5:26 AM

Jun 2014
A boy transfers to a new high school only to find that he is very popular with the girls there. They start to fight over him until it turns into a full-blown mecha battle. It ends with the boy revealing that he is a gay furry.

My other idea is an isekai where a guy ends up inside a game like Civilization or Europa Universalis instead of an RPG and he ends up leading a country.
Jun 7, 2019 2:05 PM

Jun 2016
An Isekai story about Truck-kun who goes to all the isekais he sent the protags into with the intention of running them over again and bringing them back to earth because their presence in the other worlds actually disrupted the balance of each respective land, they started acting like jerks or something of the sort. Basically their presence brought more harm than good.
The story would also take itself very seriously.
-Pekay-Jun 7, 2019 2:16 PM
Jun 7, 2019 3:41 PM

Oct 2017
there is this average loser guy that dies and gets transported to a fantasy mmo rpg world and meets tons of hot girls n stuff he is super cool and epic and chad and a mega boss that wins at everything and gets all the girls oohhhhh yeahhh this is gonna be good hohoho
Jun 13, 2019 6:01 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I have so many ideas. I usually don't tell folks because I've had my stuff stolen before though.
I'll go ahead and say the ones I'm probably not going to end up doing though.

I always wanted to create a comic (though it'd be way better animated) about jam skating. It'd be kinda ridiculous, but really cool and aesthetic. The main character would be kiiiinda Bobobo-esque, but played serious. They'd attack with their dank jam skating moves. ANYWAY, the actual plot would be a pretty generic but ridiculous thing like there's the Hell Skater, who's like the king of jam skating. And he's damn good. He rules things kinda like a regular ruler, but there's just one thing. He's grown bored of being the ruler of the land and keeps requesting and accepting jam skating challenges (that is, whoever beats him gets to be the ruler).

He beheads people with his finishing skate move like daily. People are terrified because if there aren't challengers, he calls people in, even if they don't know how to skate so he can battle them through jam skating-- which ends in their deaths. So we've got a team of jam skaters ready to try to put a stop to Hell Skater's rule, but they have to keep training and keep traveling to the ruler's castle, learning teamwork and other blah blah blah generic stuff.

-MC: 28 years old. Idk, he has an afro, nice shades, is pretty serious but always says weird shit. He's the strongest skater of the group, but he's also really friggen conceited. Like no one really wants to work with him, and he has to learn that he can't defeat the ruler on his own. In fact, we learn that he craves to have people around him and can not handle when he's not around people.

-MC's sister: 22 years old A fun-loving girl who often plays the straight man. She'll be the first to call out MC on his weird crap, but at the same time, she's finds them all enjoyable.She's very strong willed and is probably actually more suited to be a leader, but she lacks confidence. She has always jam skated for fun, but now that lives are on the line, she's doubting her skills.

-Some girl they meet a long the way: 19 years old. She seems shy and all, but she's pretty good at jam skating. She used to ice skate as a child and still kept up with it as a hobby. She was thinking of going to college to be a chemist, but that's only because her parents wanted her to follow in their footsteps. She helps choreograph things.

-"Why is this guy here???": 26 years old. This guy just kinda sucks at everything and hits on the girls. He joins later on. He like insisted that he joined the group. He's just a little above average when it comes to jam skating, but the biggest thing is that he has energy, and he makes it look GOOD. He steadily improves as the story goes on. He often talks to MC about his many life problems in which MC answers with cryptic advice which WHY guy takes and turns into something amazing somehow.

-Yet another girl who joins them later on: 25 years old. A boy-ish girl who's a freelance DJ at a dying skating rink (people stopped going because they don't want to be gathered to challenge Hell Skater). At one point, the group starts practicing at the rink since it's hella empty. She's not bad at jam skating either, so she ends up joining them as a skater and the one who makes cool tracks for them.

Tbh, I just made some of that up now. Someone please take this idea, fix up any problems, and have fun with it. I'll even draw up some character scribbles for you.

SolviteWoTaberu said:
Placeholder while i type.
Legend has it, they're still typing to this day.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
51 minutes ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.