Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2012 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

LOL, talk about "change" this episode.

Time sure can do wonders..and it looks like FT sure is in strange trouble this time around. Well, Erza saves the day..like a boss. Also, don't ever piss off Gildarts. EVER.
Stark700Aug 31, 2012 7:21 PM
Aug 31, 2012 8:05 PM

May 2011
Gildarts is the MAN!!
Aug 31, 2012 8:23 PM

Dec 2011
Interesting episode.

So, Rapowant has the same scent as Master Zero, huh?

Imitatia/Michelle is quite attached to Lucy, it seems.
Aug 31, 2012 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
Yay go Gildarts!

Gosh I wish Natsu would stop wasting time and just go save Lucy first. :P
Aug 31, 2012 8:54 PM

Dec 2011
Grown up Wendy... they just stretched her body.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2012 9:31 PM

May 2012
yay gildarts super uppercut V2!
Aug 31, 2012 10:19 PM

Jan 2012
K, so I'm guessing there will be like 6 more episodes of the fillers.
Aug 31, 2012 10:22 PM
Aug 2011
Master Zero didn't look like he actually remembered Natsu?
He can't be Edolas Version because they don't have internal magic.

Michelle the possessive

Bad job on the grownup Wendy.
Old Gajeel is hideous and using his iron a a walking stick.
Buff Warren is Elfman?
Elfman is paper?
Ichiya was tall and skinny but still ugly.
Child Grays fodder level is higher.
Happy=Dog
Carla=Raccoon
Lily=Rabbit

Next episode:
Byro is fighting FT, WTF?
Sammy appears to be saving Lucy.

5/5
Aug 31, 2012 10:26 PM

Nov 2007
wait there are people who didn't see Rapowant being Master Zero coming? That was so unbelievably obvious. So sick of these garbage fillers. Why are they fighting Byro again in the preview? Ugh.
Aug 31, 2012 11:04 PM
Aug 2011
mystik said:
wait there are people who didn't see Rapowant being Master Zero coming? That was so unbelievably obvious. So sick of these garbage fillers. Why are they fighting Byro again in the preview? Ugh.

A whole bunch of people didn't see it.
Since his first appearance and his voice being the exact same, it should have been complete confirmation.

And no, its not garbage fillers. You must be thinking of Bleach and Naruto.
Aug 31, 2012 11:59 PM

Jul 2010
Well....the Laki hostage situation was....quickly fixed. Anywho, I actually felt bad for Racer in this episode.
Sep 1, 2012 12:17 AM

Oct 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
mystik said:

Since his first appearance and his voice being the exact same, it should have been complete confirmation.

No, he's thinking of Fairy Tail, and he's right. These fillers are horrible.
Sep 1, 2012 12:25 AM

Jul 2012
for fillers these are top class, at least to people who have no idea about the manga may be completely in belief this is canon.
Sep 1, 2012 2:15 AM
May 2012
yea just keep on complaining how "bad" these fillers are, you will watch the next week's episode anyway...
Sep 1, 2012 2:27 AM
Aug 2011
Knave said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
mystik said:

Do you even realize how extremely well this filler-arc is blending into cannon material and previously established filler that expanded pasts and events of certain individuals.

Kinnana appearing from a special volume cover directly into the anime. Then appearing in the GMG-arc with her current appearance
Yukino mentioning

The infinity clock directly disrupting

Zero/Brains relationship with

Giving celestial spirit magic a front seat, in preparation for
instead of constantly taking a back seat to lost magic.
Dornalbolts uncertainty and how he is to learn of FT's return. What he has been doing during the past. His regret and relationship with Wendy.

Even in this episode, Racer who was confirmed to be a tower of heaven slave but never got explored in the original manga arc or even a expansion in the anime Oracion Sies arc.

I've seen Bleach,Naruto,One Piece,Beelzebub and Reborn.
I know garbage fillers when I see it. This arc, overall, was defiantly not.
There were a few shit filler episodes here and there, but its the same as some crappy manga based episodes.
Gatchum_Bye-ByeSep 1, 2012 2:31 AM
Sep 1, 2012 2:55 AM
Jan 2008
Knave said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
mystik said:

Any argument or basis for that or just an immature filler-hater? :)
Sep 1, 2012 4:24 AM

Oct 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Knave said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
mystik said:

Do you even realize how extremely well this filler-arc is blending into cannon material and previously established filler that expanded pasts and events of certain individuals.

Kinnana appearing from a special volume cover directly into the anime. Then appearing in the GMG-arc with her current appearance
Yukino mentioning

Dornalbolts uncertainty and how he is to learn of FT's return. What he has been doing during the past. His regret and relationship with Wendy.

Even in this episode, Racer who was confirmed to be a tower of heaven slave but never got explored in the original manga arc or even a expansion in the anime Oracion Sies arc.

There were a few shit filler episodes here and there, but its the same as some crappy manga based episodes.

Blending well with canon material does not make it a good filler. That was your only argument, so not much else to say.
Sep 1, 2012 4:25 AM
Aug 2009
POWER OF FRIENDSHIP PREVAILS AGAIN!!1!1onE!!!

SUPER KAWAII DESU SUGOI NE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2012 4:36 AM
Jan 2008
Knave said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Knave said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
mystik said:

Yukino mentioning

Blending well with canon material does not make it a good filler. That was your only argument, so not much else to say.

You calling it a bad filler doesn't make it bad either. I'd like to see some proper claims to why it isn't good.

LegendFury said:
POWER OF FRIENDSHIP PREVAILS AGAIN!!1!1onE!!!

SUPER KAWAII DESU SUGOI NE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but that wasn't even an undermining theme this episode.
Sep 1, 2012 4:39 AM

Feb 2012
Adult Wendy has much bigger boobs and she doesn't like the adult Wendy we saw, A-1 fucked up.

I absolutely dislike Gatman's desgin but thanks to him we got rid of the JBG.

That's how you do justice to Gildarts but how did he get up there?

PervisumChaos said:
You calling it a bad filler doesn't make it bad either. I'd like to see some proper claims to why it isn't good.

Check the discussion threads for this arc.
Sep 1, 2012 10:59 AM

Aug 2009
Inspector dude: "I don't have much proof that this time-distortion thing is Zentopia's fault, but I have ABSOLUTE PROOF that cardinal Rapowant was the one who jailbreaked Oracion Seis! Let me arrest him!"
"Sorry, but now is not a good time. I mean, you don't know how big Zentopia is..."
What the hell is this bullshit? You're afraid of mass riots from the people of Zentopia's belief? Yea, they're a real threat. If something happens that might upset them, we would have anarchy. I wonder if one of those things would be something like a church bombing. I bet that would piss off some people and they would want someone to be brought to justice...

If Byro would have a more emotions and more sense, he would be an interesting character. Just watching him be torn apart by the church and his morales. But he is just too shallow of a character. At'least he finally found out how things really are and actually did something useful.

Small amounts of laugh's with the time-distortion FT-members. Erza's logic never fails :3

Mirajane vs Racer. The fight-scenes themselves werent that special. I've seen better animation and action, but the ending was pretty much perfect: Mirajane was the perfect person to say that to Racer. And Racer's points went up with 2 after that fight. And the music was also pretty damn good.

Gildarts is being way too cool in this episode. First the cocky attitude, then the fist of justice.

Imitatia:"Your comrades are coming to save you..."
Lucy: "You mean Fairy Tail?!"
*facepalm*
Imitatia: "But they will lose their lives..."
Lucy: "Why would they lose their lives?!"
*Double facepalm*

But overall a good episode.
Sep 1, 2012 11:21 AM

Jun 2011
Why do I have to watch this episode :(

Now I'm all depressed waiting for a next episode.
Sep 1, 2012 12:07 PM

Mar 2012
I wonder what is up with michelle. The crazy you're only mine nee-san sounds scary. I wonder what kind of fighting style she'll have
Sep 1, 2012 3:19 PM

Jun 2008
Yandere Imitatia/Michelle?
Sep 1, 2012 3:43 PM
Aug 2011
Shinobinomi said:
Imitatia:"Your comrades are coming to save you..."
Lucy: "You mean Fairy Tail?!"
*facepalm*
Imitatia: "But they will lose their lives..."
Lucy: "Why would they lose their lives?!"
*Double facepalm*

This is exactly one of the reasons why I love Lucy.

She's suppose to be very smart, but on occasions, she randomly says some of the most stupid things ever.
Sep 1, 2012 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Looks like this arc is picking up a bit of speed

Ichiya- What a MAN!- he'll survive as no one dies in a filler arc :L.

Real Nightmare time effects were pretty cool- Gray was a kid, Gajeel was old, Elfman was thin, Adult Wendy ftw :D.

At least Byro knew the truth after being a church puppet.

Gatman getting rid of JBG- what a nice villain :L

Gildarts travelled with Laki using her Wood magic to go through undetected which is smart thinking from Gildarts :)

Dat Punch :D- Gildarts showing his vast difference in power finally :)

Next ep looks like Byro is confused as to what FT is trying to do and he thinks it'll harm the church so he goes on the attack- Gildarts has got to beat him this time as the last time was somehow a stalemate.
Sep 1, 2012 6:20 PM

Jul 2010
So were gonna have a gildarts vs zero soon. and a natsu vs midnight battle? Hoping they will make those pretty good. To make up for this honestly weird ass story filler :(
Sep 1, 2012 7:31 PM

Jan 2011
I hope they give Gildarts a real fight this time. Most times he isn't around, and even iflike with his entrance vs. Bluenote Stinger in the fight against Grimoire Heart, or against Byro etc., he doesn't get much of a fight. He doesn't even *win* usually, they simply don't finish.

That uppercut to Rapowant/Zero was nice, but i don't think that's the last we see of him. And Gatman is still out there, too, unless Hughes beats him up for good this time.

Also, Oracion Seis is breaking down fast this time. With the unsure outcome of the meeting between Cobra and Kinana, only Angel and Midnight are sure set for a fight. Michelle/Imitatia probably too, as she didn't get to show of her skills so far, but maybe Lucy can talk her out of it if she stops being stupid.

And Wendy is shown healing again..she's a dragon slayer, let her slay something.
Sep 1, 2012 7:39 PM

Mar 2011
I can just smell the end of this arc. Its only a matter of time.
Sep 1, 2012 8:32 PM

Nov 2011
dat wendy

5/5
Sep 1, 2012 11:59 PM
Jan 2008
Zhou said:
Adult Wendy has much bigger boobs and she doesn't like the adult Wendy we saw, A-1 fucked up.

I absolutely dislike Gatman's desgin but thanks to him we got rid of the JBG.

That's how you do justice to Gildarts but how did he get up there?

PervisumChaos said:

Check the discussion threads for this arc.

I already have, a lot of the complaints are towards the main cast being weak (which is a point in the manga), useless or annoying, something of which is the same in the manga discussion area.

Anyway, it's supposed to be a reoccurring joke about Wendy's breasts, Reedus done the same with her being older and made her flat.
Sep 2, 2012 3:04 AM

Nov 2011
Cant wait for this arc to end

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 2, 2012 8:36 AM
Oct 2011
lmao gildarts hit him with the strong "SHOU-YUK-KEN" ex
Sep 2, 2012 9:58 AM
May 2012
Interesting episode.

So, Rapowant has the same scent as Master Zero, huh?

Imitatia/Michelle is quite attached to Lucy, it seems.
Sep 3, 2012 10:07 AM

Jul 2009
Natsu confirms the obvious with Rapowant being Zero. I'm surprised that Imitatia actually cares a bit about Lucy though.
Sep 5, 2012 5:41 AM
Mar 2012
this series is really gonna fall if it continue like this its like bleach the writer forget about the real idea behind the story that natsu is looking for dragonel and its now foucsing in nakama stuff
he just lost the main idea
every episode after the orashine seas arc have the same idea fairy tail against some bastards they win happy end plz that make no sense
hope it will get better soon
and for this episode it was fine just
Sep 5, 2012 6:17 AM

Apr 2008
take-off said:
this series is really gonna fall if it continue like this its like bleach the writer forget about the real idea behind the story that natsu is looking for dragonel and its now foucsing in nakama stuff
he just lost the main idea
every episode after the orashine seas arc have the same idea fairy tail against some bastards they win happy end plz that make no sense
hope it will get better soon
and for this episode it was fine just

You done talking out your ass?
Sep 6, 2012 11:01 AM

Dec 2011

See that awesome looking yellow dinosaur-giraffe kind of thing in the back of this cover?

I'll say it again:I like Gatman's design :P

More On Topic:The arc is fine,the episode was fine,and we're reaching the end,I think.I do want to see the next arc already,but waiting with a not that bad filler ain't bad.
Sep 6, 2012 3:25 PM

Apr 2008
Episode listing has revealed we have 4 more episodes to go before we go into the Grand Magic Games in October.
Sep 6, 2012 4:25 PM

Dec 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Episode listing has revealed we have 4 more episodes to go before we go into the Grand Magic Games in October.

Yay,We're almost there :D
Sep 6, 2012 5:25 PM
Nov 2009
Darklight0303 said:

source? if true it would mean fairy tail is confirmed for a 4th year which is awesome.
Mar 11, 2013 9:19 PM
Dec 2009
So Michelle just went full Yandere
Jun 7, 2013 2:19 PM

Nov 2011
YOU ARE MY PROPERTY! >=(

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 8, 2013 12:51 AM

Sep 2011
Miiiineee
Jul 22, 2013 9:02 AM

May 2012
Some nice development, some epic fight is just around the corner so lets see what's next!
Oct 1, 2013 2:56 PM

Apr 2008
Gatchum_Bye-Bye said:
Master Zero didn't look like he actually remembered Natsu?
He can't be Edolas Version because they don't have internal magic.

That only applies when they're in Edolas because magic is limited there (or something) That's why Natsu couldn't use his fire attacks in Edolas but could in Earthland. The same goes with Mystogan (hopefully I spelled that right) he was originally from Edolas, came to Earthland, and could store magic/use magic freely.

Poor Wendy. She finally got boobs for 2.4 seconds and got them taken away xD.
AddifyOct 1, 2013 3:01 PM
Mar 8, 2014 2:34 PM

Oct 2013
Very good episode,Mira is awesome and wonder what Michelle want's with Lucy.

Mar 12, 2014 6:47 PM

Jan 2013
Mirajane <3
Good almost all members of The Legion are on FT side but Byro is still against,i don't know why maybe she isn't getting the situation xD
Gildarts too much power in one punch :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 27, 2014 9:33 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was pretty awesome. I love Mirajane. She is such a sweetheart and a badass at the same time, i love it <3.

Michelle...talk about stage 5 clinger.
My Candies:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 155 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2012

79 by Hayley2877 »»
May 16, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 154 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Oct 26, 2012

142 by Hayley2877 »»
May 16, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 153 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

102 by Hayley2877 »»
May 16, 12:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2012

66 by Hayley2877 »»
May 16, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 151 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2012

103 by Hayley2877 »»
May 16, 11:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.