Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2012 3:41 PM

Apr 2008
Wait... 1648 already ? <== always not paying attention to the date
What's their deadline for Westphalia meeting again ?
kaimax said:
No, you got something wrong. There was never "two" different Mary.
Go back to the previous Episode.
Got it about Double Bloody Mary, just thought it'll be fun :D
Aug 23, 2012 5:19 PM

Apr 2009
Masazumi is really the best character in this show..

and i saw another Yui Horie x Yukari Tamura VA reference.. they're once again paired as twins, Mary and Elizabeth.. why didn't i notice this last week?
Aug 24, 2012 1:06 AM

May 2011
Oh yeah and Tori is finally naked again! Woooooooooooooo
Aug 25, 2012 8:09 AM

Jun 2008
kaimax said:
tezann_t said:
ZeroZx said:

These negotiations are great and I love it. Looks like it was going pretty good for Masazumi at the end till Tres España interrupted. And lol at that K.P.A. Italia guy saying he wants to ally with Musashi.

Actually, can someone tell me why Pope Innocentius would want to ally with Musashi? Because I thought Masazumi mentioned that the pre-condition for alliance would be to hand over the Mortal Sin Armaments, and since it's unlikely for the pope to give up his...

Plus, didn't he just try to kill Horizon? lol

from my understanding:
Basically the same reasons that Queen Elizabeth mentioned when Masazumi offeedr the "Strengthening via trade" the part where England can become a Pioneer for the New World and be the first to leave the Far East.

Well, this is just my understanding, I'm still waiting from the tumblr infodump to confirm it.

Yup, just like I under stood.

From the infodump
Question
Why is KPA Italia willing to form an alliance with Musashi even though they were against their every move? Is it because they lost their Deadly Sin and is willing to take advantage of Mazasumi's offer to ally with anyone without one?

Answer
The Pope simply weighed the benefits of allying with the Musashi (huge boost in trade and commerce, etc.) and thought that it was worth giving up their Armament for.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 25, 2012 10:10 AM

Jul 2011
And that is exactly why Masazumi is my favorite, cant fight for s*** but she sure knows her politics. She totally crushed England and backed them into a corner by calling out Lizzie on her bluffs aswell as punking her out by putting England in the position of needing assistance from the other nations in the event of war breaking out against Musashi. With the promise to stimulate England's ailing economy, it looked like Lizzie was about to accept before Tres Espana intervened.

So many plot points are at play with Queen Mary's execution, the impending war with the Spanish Armada and Musashi goal of collecting all the AODS and it looks there still more on the Horizon.

Also lmao at Horizon's interdimensional storage facility. She was really reaching right up in there.
Aug 25, 2012 1:53 PM
Mar 2011
the bad thing about all this is we will have to wait who knows how long for a 3rd season. :(
Aug 25, 2012 3:00 PM
May 2012
Is Tenzo really dead?!
Aug 25, 2012 11:51 PM

Mar 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Is Tenzo really dead?!

No. Absolutely not. He may be severely injured, but he still has a huge role to play in S2 from the looks of things.
Aug 26, 2012 11:32 AM

Jun 2012
I actually understood it all for once, and in general I am understanding the series more. I am particularly interested in what will happen with the execution of the other sister. Anyway, 5/5 (because I actually understood it), although it was primarily talking.

Aug 27, 2012 7:46 AM
May 2012
tezann_t said:
No. Absolutely not. He may be severely injured, but he still has a huge role to play in S2 from the looks of things.

Great, I thought it supposed to be serious & darker in this one (Tori 'trolled' us out? who knows?) but... oh great.

JafriZinAug 28, 2012 7:41 PM
Aug 27, 2012 8:08 AM

Jun 2008
JeffreyZin said:
tezann_t said:

Great, I thought it supposed to be serious & darker in this one (Tori 'trolled' us out? who knows?) but... oh well.

Like Asama said, "He got a lame death" which is impossible for this kind of anime.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 28, 2012 7:42 PM
May 2012
kaimax said:
Like Asama said, "He got a lame death" which is impossible for this kind of anime.

Toori: Take a closer look. He's twitching like a bug!
Sep 28, 2012 1:01 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, I'm always amazed by this show, somehow they're making politics really interesting every time.
Tenzo got his ass kicked but should still be living.
That ending, who the hell is that?
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 28, 2012 5:13 PM

Feb 2010
LOVE the political debates/discussions.
Oct 2, 2012 10:06 PM

Oct 2010
Doing a marathon of this cause I am so behind hence this post will be the shortest and less constructive from the most of my posts.

I really liked the Fairy Queen in the following,

As that part shows her breasts rather well but also her being in her armour for the first time.

I had quite the amazing satisfaction of seeing her nasty face such as in the spoiler
and had even it own kinkiness around it. The Queen is hot indeed. Making it to Queen’s Blade easily as a female hottie.

When everyone noticed it was Tori and puked rainbows in the spoiler
I puked ROFLs all around and for a few minutes. BEST JOKE! Tori was amazing and hilarious there. Too bad he gets roped.

Finally I was quite impressed with the Queen’s wings in the following,

Quite the nice SFX but the shape can be better than just large projections of energies behind her.

That being said the fan service of Nate was quite nice as most of her chest was shown and her lower part almost. The debate was totally BRAIN ORGASMIC at the end. On to the next episode NOW!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 16, 2014 2:40 PM

May 2012
Quite interesting ending, that new character sure seems interesting so let's see what's next!
Sep 2, 2014 11:15 PM

Jul 2008
Mary is going to get saved somehow, since Espana has now interfered.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

168 by derpinat0rz »»
Today, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

71 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 18, 2023 11:33 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.