Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 3, 2012 9:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Looks like jealousy and love is in the air as Erica gets jealous of the next bond between Yuri and Godou.

Baseball game in a nutshell, literally~

Also, new Campione...
KinetaSep 11, 2012 11:03 AM
Aug 3, 2012 10:24 AM

Nov 2008
I would have glomped Erica under them covers especially with that hug stance anyone would know she wants some loving from that stance, Godou needed to jump on her, take some control for once, she wants it anyway and she would have awoken faster.

That old man in Yuri's dream ugh he needs to die especially that he and Liliana has her hostage now and Liliana is evil working for that monster, but she may join the harem after he is defeated.

Erica's jealousy is showing, Godou don't want no assertive lady, he would want Yuri more who is insanely timid.

Aug 3, 2012 10:38 AM

Mar 2012
New campione along with a creepy old man cool.

Although we didn't see the fight between godou and blondie hopefully we'll see that soon.
Aug 3, 2012 10:39 AM

Nov 2007
oh wow Erica and Yuri looks really hot this time around. Apparently Erica says he can have both of them .... but no more. Which means the harem will expand at some point. I'd have a hard time choosing at this point. Yuri is cute, but somewhat clueless.

and Yuri gets captured by creepy old guy who's the next enemy I suppose.

it seemed like we should have known that guy that called Godou, but I don't remember him. of screen role I guess? guess they'll have their rematch eventually even though I don't think we saw the first match....
Aug 3, 2012 10:44 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A rather faptastic episode of fan service TBH with baseball and a little twist at the end.

About the fan service, the fan service was delicious but sadly Erica is a BITCH for me so now I go with Yuri. She has the same size of breasts, the same body nice contours. Why bother with a SLUT like Erica? I had enough F her and Yuri is better. The list says it more.
  • Now what to ask more than a stitch in the spoiler
    of Yuri’s body? Nothing else but nice. Erica is too slutty. She sluts out her tits, her ass and her underwear. She is too much of a slut. Don’t like her that much anymore.

• Erica in the spoiler
    well there is not much to say other than privates hidden by light and breast/chest galore. The shiny skin is there too. Regardless I had enough of her fan service slutty antiques.

• Yuki gives out in the spoiler
    some nice no panties service of whom was taken more by me.
So yeah time to boot out Erica and give way to Yuki. Her fan service convinced enough.

Other than that nice red in the following,

The classical usual of shy.

So yeah the end got interesting but the rest was Fan Service/Baseball/Some romance of Yuki there. Can’t say much other than some comedy and fan service filling. Might edit later.

BTW GIF in the spoiler
for fun of Erica.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 3, 2012 10:49 AM

Feb 2009
Well most of the episode was a bit pointless until the end.
Salvatore Doni! He looks very young. One of the strongest Campione, one of the latest ones to appear as one(6th, Godou is the 7th after a few years gap) and Godou's self-proclaimed rival. By making the transition of episode 1 and 2 just a week, that creates a conflict. It was suppose to be a few months after Godou got his powers and the events of episode 2. Between that time, he met and fought Salvatore to a draw then. That's why he knows him. One week isn't enough time for that.
Setup episode for the meeting/battle with Marquis Voban. A big douchebag. But he's one of the oldest Campione so this will be a challenge for Godou.
belatkuroAug 3, 2012 12:41 PM
Aug 3, 2012 11:43 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty meh episode, not much happening except for in the end. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens though.
Aug 3, 2012 11:49 AM

Jan 2011
I'm wondering if 24 episodes is in the works, or a guaranteed season 2, cause we are 5 episodes through, and only 2 of the harem members are established. Most of the time in 12-13 episode series, the harem is almost complete by episode 6.

Strangely, I'm liking the ecchi without no actual nudity, it gives you a somewhat sense of mystery of what you're missing out on. Reminds me of the ecchi-ness of Sora no Otoshimono, plenty of tits, but no actual nudity. And yet, its still hot.
Aug 3, 2012 11:50 AM

Jul 2011
Yuri was pretty cute on this ep. Nice!
Aug 3, 2012 12:06 PM

Feb 2012
Not much happen threw most of the episode but the end sets up a decent cliff hanger for next week.
Aug 3, 2012 12:18 PM

Nov 2008
time to deal with Lilianas Campione ~
Aug 3, 2012 12:22 PM

Feb 2009
Tenchi_Ryu said:
I'm wondering if 24 episodes is in the works, or a guaranteed season 2, cause we are 5 episodes through, and only 2 of the harem members are established. Most of the time in 12-13 episode series, the harem is almost complete by episode 6.
Considering that eps 2-4 is vol1, we're in vol2 now, and the black haired girl in the OP appears in vol5, with this pace it's 3 eps per volume with the exception of ep1 which is the whole of vol3. 13 episodes is my guess.
Aug 3, 2012 12:22 PM
Oct 2010
good ep. erica so <3
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 3, 2012 12:24 PM

Nov 2008
belatkuro said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Considering that eps 2-4 is vol1, we're in vol2 now, and the black haired girl in the OP appears in vol5, with this pace it's 3 eps per volume with the exception of ep1 which is the whole of vol3. 13 episodes is my guess.

By the end of Volume 2 arent things with her uh 'master' (Lilanas) more or less over
Aug 3, 2012 12:32 PM

Feb 2011
Good episode, although I don't really remember the rival....

Time to rewatch.
Aug 3, 2012 12:44 PM

Aug 2008
Okay, so Godou had a duel with Italian dude before when we didn't see him. He looks cool though.

That old man is creepy, must eliminated him and make Liliana a harem member asap.

Not so productive episode, but this is expected and I can live with.
Aug 3, 2012 12:57 PM

May 2011
A new campione.

And Mariya has to served under this old man?

Godou to the rescue.
Aug 3, 2012 1:15 PM

Apr 2012
The cellphone buying scene reminded me of a similar one in Working!! with Jun helping out Yachiyo.

Anyway, it was a rather uninteresting build up episode this week but the upcoming battle between Campiones should provide some good action.
Aug 3, 2012 1:19 PM

Nov 2011
the only thing what i don't get is Erika's logic she tells Godou: please get Yuri and she helps him... but then she said that: if you get more girls i'll never forgive you -.-' WTF seriously? she's ok with a threesome but nothing more or what?
Aug 3, 2012 2:05 PM

May 2012
When in the hell did Godou fight that blonde Campione dude?! Did I miss something there? Anyway, Godou will probably save Yuri from that evil dude while at the same time showing Lilianna the error of her ways and making her fall in love with him as a result. Can't wait! :D
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 3, 2012 2:08 PM

Feb 2012
Fun breather ep. Yuri is so moe. <3 Hanazawa Kana.

It's pretty obvious Godou will save Yuri while also freeing Liliana from that old guy, thus adding Liliana to his awesome harem :D

One problem I had with this ep is who the hell was the blonde dude? Apparently they fought before which I don't remember happening. Seems like they're either rushing the source material, or it will be revealed later on. I'm hoping for the latter.

Megmurdel said:
the only thing what i don't get is Erika's logic she tells Godou: please get Yuri and she helps him... but then she said that: if you get more girls i'll never forgive you -.-' WTF seriously? she's ok with a threesome but nothing more or what?
With yuri she's ok with it because of her sixth sense which would be a great asset for Godou as a Campione.

Anymore and Erica would just get more jealous and frustrated since she would no longer be the 'main' girl for Godou. That's my guess.

It doesn't matter though since Godou is destined to add 2 more chicks to his harem ;D
Aug 3, 2012 2:09 PM

Dec 2011
lol that baseball bit was kind of unnecessary. Apart from that Erica continues to be a cocktease with a dere moment and Mariya was soo kawaiii this ep. Ugh dislike that old Dejanstahl guy, treating people like property. Hope Godou gives him a proper beating for whatever hes about to do to her.
Aug 3, 2012 2:13 PM

Feb 2012
Asakurabaka said:
lol that baseball bit was kind of unnecessary. Apart from that Erica continues to be a cocktease with a dere moment and Mariya was soo kawaiii this ep. Ugh dislike that old Dejanstahl guy, treating people like property. Hope Godou gives him a proper beating for whatever hes about to do to her.
I have no doubt Godou will do just that!

Liliana seems to be tied down by the old guy and is the one obstacle keeping her from joining Godou's harem :P
Aug 3, 2012 2:17 PM

Nov 2008
I'm not a fan of Mariya at all. She kind of annoys me. I can't believe Erica is ok with Godou been with that girl. I just hope they never kiss, or with any other girl for that matter.

I'm sure Godou will have his moments with each of them, but Erica is by far my favorite, although I do like Liliana : )

I got mad when he chose to call Mariya instead of Erica. Erica should be first always.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 3, 2012 2:25 PM

Nov 2011
Yvese said:
With yuri she's ok with it because of her sixth sense which would be a great asset for Godou as a Campione.

Anymore and Erica would just get more jealous and frustrated since she would no longer be the 'main' girl for Godou. That's my guess.

It doesn't matter though since Godou is destined to add 2 more chicks to his harem ;D

it's ok cuz of her ability but then why would he has to "get" her he could just simply ask her to help :D but of course then our glorious harem'd go to waste :D

SephiriAzure said:
I'm not a fan of Mariya at all. She kind of annoys me. I can't believe Erica is ok with Godou been with that girl. I just hope they never kiss, or with any other girl for that matter.

I'm sure Godou will have his moments with each of them, but Erica is by far my favorite, although I do like Liliana : )

I got mad when he chose to call Mariya instead of Erica. Erica should be first always.

+1 lol i have to agree with you Erica is the best
MegmurdelAug 3, 2012 2:29 PM
Aug 3, 2012 2:50 PM

Jun 2009
Mariya is fun and all, but Erica will always be the best, i'm just waiting for the black-haired chick as she seems like a 2nd best girl candidate.
It was pretty weird how that blond Campione was introduced, or rather wasn't and he suddenly knew Godou, even fought him before. I've heard the novels aren't chronological in order but anime was supposed to go otherwise iirc,
Anyway, waiting for Godou to kick that dracula's ass.
OrochiPLAug 3, 2012 4:17 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 3, 2012 3:54 PM

Nov 2011
OrochiPL said:
Mariya is fun and all, but Erica will always be the best, i'm just waiting for the black-haired chick as she's seems like a 2nd best girl candidate.
It was pretty weird how that blond Campione was introduced, or rather wasn't and he suddenly knew Godou, even fought him before. I've heard the novels aren't chronological in order but anime was supposed to go otherwise iirc,
Anyway, waiting for Godou to kick that dracula's ass.

I am too but i think she'll be the last one to join our Godou's harem...
Aug 3, 2012 4:27 PM

Apr 2012
OrochiPL said:
It was pretty weird how that blond Campione was introduced, or rather wasn't and he suddenly knew Godou, even fought him before. I've heard the novels aren't chronological in order but anime was supposed to go otherwise iirc

I am pretty sure this was one of those things they just glossed over during that one week time skip between episode 1 and 2.

Still, it was a weird way to introduce the character. You would think that if they were going to introduce him and bring up his history/battle with Godou that they might have a flashback to it. I mean,a flashback like that would be more helpful and is something I would have rather seen than the random baseball part of the episode.
Aug 3, 2012 5:10 PM

Jan 2011
SephiriAzure said:

That is how you fail at Harem and wind up with your penis cut off from a jealous wife. Got to be equal with the pimp hand, and share evenly.
Aug 3, 2012 5:11 PM

Jul 2011
Pretty good episode <3

She got mobile phone, but when she got call she didn't manage answer :'(

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 3, 2012 6:36 PM
Jun 2012
mystik said:
oh wow Erica and Yuri looks really hot this time around. Apparently Erica says he can have both of them .... but no more. Which means the harem will expand at some point. I'd have a hard time choosing at this point. Yuri is cute, but somewhat clueless.

and Yuri gets captured by creepy old guy who's the next enemy I suppose.

it seemed like we should have known that guy that called Godou, but I don't remember him. of screen role I guess? guess they'll have their rematch eventually even though I don't think we saw the first match....

seriously? at some point?? we know the harem will expand its in the ending and beginning he will have at most 4? girls maybe 5 due to the ending with athena in her kiddy form with the nekomimi cap though you do have a point... WHEN!!! WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN!!!! we know the long haired purple one will become part of the team at some point but when does the black haired girl enter? or is that the maid with erica?
Aug 3, 2012 7:37 PM

Jan 2012
It's a shame they didn't include Godou's fight with that other Campione ._.

Anyways, Yuri is so freakin cute!
Aug 3, 2012 8:16 PM

May 2010
was ok
Aug 3, 2012 9:02 PM
Jul 2012
Uchihafan25 said:
When in the hell did Godou fight that blonde Campione dude?! Did I miss something there? Anyway, Godou will probably save Yuri from that evil dude while at the same time showing Lilianna the error of her ways and making her fall in love with him as a result. Can't wait! :D
haha thats what happens after he fights that old dick bag yuri falls for him and lilianna falls for him to thus increasing his harem to 3 girls which at first Erica doesn't like. Also once Lilianna falls for him she falls hard like massively in love with godou.
Aug 3, 2012 9:47 PM
Oct 2008
Uchihafan25 said:

Yeah it was weird they just talked they battled each other and didn't animate it to show us but in the novel they also briefly mentioned he wounded him so yeah :(
Aug 3, 2012 11:16 PM

Jul 2010
MrChu said:
Uchihafan25 said:

Yeah it was weird they just talked they battled each other and didn't animate it to show us but in the novel they also briefly mentioned he wounded him so yeah :(
That's because the content of episode one (volume 3) and the fight between Salvatore(volume 11) are actually from the prequel of the series. The actual series begins with Godou already a campione.Content from volume 3 and volume 11 are flashbacks with Godou recalling to Yuri how he became a campione.

Aug 3, 2012 11:20 PM

Jul 2009
^
Mind is blown. Wtf.
Aug 4, 2012 1:04 AM

Jan 2011
I for one enjoyed this one Tigia vs Dragon pretty much sums up those two even if Erica #1 !
Aug 4, 2012 1:33 AM

Dec 2008
Meh meh meh!! Terrible episode! This anime started great, a saw good action and story in it!

And now it's just another harem... with bad jokes and naked girls... -_- Meh, dropped. If you want to make a harem, at least make a good one! =/
^_~
Aug 4, 2012 3:44 AM

May 2010
Lol mariya is so cute!!Now I want Mariya to end up with Godou.Such a sweet couple.
Aug 4, 2012 5:03 AM

Aug 2012
Yvese said:
Asakurabaka said:
I have no doubt Godou will do just that!

Liliana seems to be tied down by the old guy and is the one obstacle keeping her from joining Godou's harem :P

Oh come on, I got a good laugh.

Apparently, the Italians do have a baseball league which I found to be quite surprising.
Aug 4, 2012 7:30 AM

Apr 2011
Yuri is a nice addition to Godou's harem. While Erica is assertive type, Yuri is the shy type.
Aug 4, 2012 7:39 AM

Jul 2010
Yuri is so innocently clumsy, it's cute. What the hell does that old geezer want with her?

Aug 4, 2012 7:40 AM

Aug 2012
This episode was okay, got interesting at the end. It seriously feels like they're rushing the series (if I remember right, didn't Godou fight Salvatore in the novels?). I hope that this is all they cut out of the series. Erica was good looking as always :D
Aug 4, 2012 7:47 AM

Feb 2009
baseball3b said:
This episode was okay, got interesting at the end. It seriously feels like they're rushing the series (if I remember right, didn't Godou fight Salvatore in the novels?). I hope that this is all they cut out of the series. Erica was good looking as always :D
The fight was only mentioned in passing in this part of the novel. It happened in between episode 1 and 2 and there was a few months gap between them, not one week like the anime mentioned.
Its full details are in volume 11.
Aug 4, 2012 7:52 AM

Feb 2012
Lol You cant just say on the next episode someone they fought blonde and, they are campione rivals. When I saw that I thought I didn't watch episode 4 or missed out on something.

Can't just do that it doesn't work that way...
Aug 4, 2012 12:14 PM
Jan 2011
No nipples?
Aug 4, 2012 1:08 PM
Mar 2011
Uchihafan25 said:
he was most likley fought during that one week time skip that was refered to in the begginig of episode 2.

harem train ftw, liked this episode and the cat fight, bakatsuki should have the light novels ya?
Aug 4, 2012 3:27 PM

Mar 2012
I liked ep 5, Yuri is so cute!! The "what she can do for the king" scene was hilarious xD

I'm hoping they show more of that rival Campione fight that happened near the beginning of the series in a later episode.

That cell phone store scene reminded me of Boku wa Tomodachi (just like every one else who watched it lol).
Aug 4, 2012 3:41 PM

Jun 2012
i think i can watch this forever
thought that since it was a harem it was going to bad but it really isn't
other than some plot holes or whatever (fisherman dude?)
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.