Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 26, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The main guy and the owner are going to the ghost and her place of memory together and the ghost cannot join.

It's literally like date without the ghost, though she's been thinking about her memory. She also forgot about him wearing that same cap the first time he saw her.

He moved on his first step, but the ride ended before his confession ends and they went to the ghost house. After that, she told him she still haven't forget about her ex-husband, which he knew that already.

After the date, she invited him to inside, but he went drunk before gong back. He led the ghost to possess on his own body. Wow, the ghost guy looks like an angel with light when he possessed him. It took a while for her to realize it was her ex-husband in the main guy's body.
tsubasaloverJul 26, 2012 9:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 26, 2012 1:27 PM

Jan 2012
I don't think she actually knows it's her ex-husband.
Jul 26, 2012 1:55 PM

Mar 2012
Really great episode once again!

Hazuki continues to be a great character, and his efforts to grow closer to Rokka this episode were quite endearing. The ending was rather predictable, but exciting nonetheless.

Despite feeling a bit of sympathy for his relatively sorrowful existence, Shimao's character has become rather annoying, and, due to this new development, it seems there's a greater possibility for me to really dislike him eventually, depending on where this storyline goes and how cheaply he uses this temporary miracle for his selfish desires.

I can't wait for the next episode, but I'm hoping this particular change doesn't last too long, or it may become tiresome. Despite that small worry, I still remain confident that the exceptional quality this show has exhibited so far will only continue.
Jul 26, 2012 2:12 PM

Jul 2010
That was so beautiful.. I started crying at the end. Poor Shimao-kun, he just loves Rokka so much.. I respect Hazuki's feelings and actions this episode, but I'm honestly happy that Shimao-kun took his body for a bit XD

5/5

I just can't wait for the next episode~!
Jul 26, 2012 2:14 PM

Oct 2008
Once again my feelings were all over the place.

Rokka's hat x)
Jul 26, 2012 2:16 PM

Oct 2007
Rokka looked like she had a bucket on her head.
Jul 26, 2012 2:23 PM

Feb 2012
Lelouch22 said:

Hazuki continues to be a great character, and his efforts to grow closer to Rokka this episode were quite endearing. The ending was rather predictable, but exciting nonetheless.

Despite feeling a bit of sympathy for his relatively sorrowful existence, Shimao's character has become rather annoying, and, due to this new development, it seems there's a greater possibility for me to really dislike him eventually, depending on where this storyline goes and how cheaply he uses this temporary miracle for his selfish desires.

I can't wait for the next episode, but I'm hoping this particular change doesn't last too long, or it may become tiresome. Despite that small worry, I still remain confident that the exceptional quality this show has exhibited so far will only continue.

But would he be a believable character if he wasn't a little bit selfish? I think him being "annoying" is just him being human (more or less hahah)
Jul 26, 2012 2:23 PM
Jan 2012
Oh hell no he didn't. I'm literally shivering right now, from when Hazuki gave his consent. The HorribleSub actually had Rokka say "...come and get me", but I doubt that's what she really said. Sounded more like "I'll be upstairs, so I'll leave it open". Anyhow, I'm freaking out that she'll end up in bed with possessed Hazuki. This week's waiting will probably be the worst so far. Christ this show is finger-licking good, right, Hazuki?

Lol yeah, Rokka looks like a monk in that hat. It's horribly cute together with those earrings.
Jul 26, 2012 2:28 PM
Jul 2012
Oh man, I loved this episode. My jaw literally unhinged itself when Hazuki said "Can we have sex with each other".

I think this is my favourite show this season. Once again the Josei show tends to be the best in terms of romance.
Jul 26, 2012 2:38 PM
Jul 2012
Rokka's hat was ridiculous lol..

I think I can sympathize with Hazuki in this episode just for the simple fact that he tried to make her happy & laugh like she used to and even for that one moment that he did I think that his efforts were futile because it seemed that Shimao were on both of their minds.

Even though Hazuki gave his body up and it was expected it was a selfless act towards an annoying ghost ..
5/5
simplymuffJul 26, 2012 2:43 PM
Jul 26, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2012
jimjameswhatever said:
Lelouch22 said:

But would he be a believable character if he wasn't a little bit selfish? I think him being "annoying" is just him being human (more or less hahah)

I agree, his character definitely feels very realistic and natural; I'm just hoping his slightly selfish tendencies don't become too overbearing and aggravating now that he can actually interact with Rokka.
Jul 26, 2012 2:43 PM

Dec 2009
It will be interesting to see how Shimao will tell Rokka he's in Hazuki's body... If he even will.
Jul 26, 2012 2:46 PM

Dec 2011
Lelouch22 said:
jimjameswhatever said:
Lelouch22 said:

I agree, his character definitely feels very realistic and natural; I'm just hoping his slightly selfish tendencies don't become too overbearing and aggravating now that he can actually interact with Rokka.

Thats what I was thinking as well, totally agree. I just wonder whats going to happen, now that Shimao finally has what hes been loathing for all these years, things are just gonna get so much more complicated and harder for Hazuki Dx.

Gawd the mystery behind the tension is killing me such a pain to wait >_<

I continue to enjoy Hazuki's straight forwardness xD
Jul 26, 2012 2:47 PM

Feb 2012
Lelouch22 said:
jimjameswhatever said:
Lelouch22 said:

Well I'm gonna guess that's where the main drama comes from. For now I'm not too worried because Rokka is, I think (?), mature enough to see that it's wrong for someone who's dead to keep lingering around for someone else's sake. I'm curious as to if shimao will leave the body anytime soon, or if there will be some dual personality type shit goin on haha
Jul 26, 2012 2:53 PM

Jan 2012
This is turning out in an interesting way. So he finally agreed to borrow his body. I wonder if manager will understand what's going on. Looking forward to next episode.

Jul 26, 2012 2:59 PM

Apr 2012
When Hazuki asked Rokka if they could have sex, I had to rewind it lol. I've never experienced a guy being that bold.
Jul 26, 2012 3:16 PM

Feb 2012
I thought he was going to get drunk to simply get laid or something if that was the case then, I would have no longer continued watch some times characters can be extremely irritating to watch ( like the MC from Gantz ). I guess Hazuki actually did something indirectly nice even if it hurts his chances.
Jul 26, 2012 3:27 PM
Jul 2012
What happens next episode:

Can't wait.
Jul 26, 2012 3:46 PM

Jul 2010
It was really touching to see Shimao in Hazuki's body crying and touching Rokka.
I CANT FREAKING WAIT TO SEE NEXT EPISODE ;_;.I doubt Shimao will tell Rokka that it's him in Hazuki body though.Or maybe not yet.

5/5.
Jul 26, 2012 3:46 PM

Dec 2009
Just skip Hazuki. The ghost and the past is more interesting.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 26, 2012 4:05 PM

May 2010
Cock Blocked not once but twice? haha, they just throw another wrench in the mix, now let see if they ghost keep his word about giving his body back
Jul 26, 2012 4:57 PM

Oct 2010
Yukari said:
Rokka looked like she had a bucket on her head.

yeh lol

so how long will he stay in his body, bound to be in the middle of some situation to completely ruin the moment or something

MidnightPride said:
I would have no longer continued watch some times characters can be extremely irritating to watch ( like the MC from Gantz )

:( what Kei Kurono, i like his character as he progresses in the manga :S but also how much of an asshole he was at first
Jul 26, 2012 5:32 PM

Jan 2008
So basically Shimao will make Rokka fall in love in Hazuky body, yeah okay.. that makes sense. I do feel bad for Hazuki, the poor guy can't even beat a dead guy.
Jul 26, 2012 5:34 PM

Jul 2010
Way to go Ryuusuke, you let the ghost of Rokka's husband invade your body. Better be ready to accept the consequences...
Jul 26, 2012 5:35 PM

Jun 2012
The little quips inside Hazuki's mind were interesting throughout the date because he was trying to give Rokka this awesome date that supposedly happened years ago with Shimao even though it didn't go the way Hazuki thinks. I can't wait to see where they take Shimao possessing Hazuki next episode due to the fact that they could go anywhere with it.

Other thoughts

Animation wasn't as consistent as previous episodes which while is nitpicking, in my opinion, something to take note of

How old is she again like early 30s? Surprised me how she sees so little in herself as a woman
Jul 26, 2012 5:43 PM

Oct 2010
Holy crap, i started worrying when he's shown dropping down all the beer. After how badly things turned out when he tried to make advances on her with ghost-kun around, things could end up very wrong that night. But then as it was clear how badly drunk he was, i soon realized it was just the needed plot trick to get his body possessed (it was inevitable by how insistent ghost-kun was and how he made it clear, all it took was for him to pass out or sleep).
Although i don't wanna see Hazuki's luck get ruined by this possession, i couldn't help but cry at how overwhelmed Rokka's dead husband felt by having all those sensations again, and knowing it can't be permanent, and right now i worry what will be his stance. Will he take the chance to make love to her as a final taste of how making love to her felt like at the expense of basically helping out Hazuki. Will he reveal that he's the ghost and that he's always around? Will he realize in time, that he's not supposed to interfere and put Rokka's life on hold any longer, and give the body back willingly? Nhhhgg, it will be a long week!
Jul 26, 2012 6:03 PM

Mar 2012
oh no! I think Hazuki lost his cap while he was drunk
Jul 26, 2012 6:05 PM

Nov 2008
I did not like that at the end. I really was not expecting Hazuki to give his consent, and I did not want him too.

This may hurt his chances....I feel so bad for him.

Shimao just move on...
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 26, 2012 6:22 PM

Oct 2010
I feel like that was a bad place to leave off, it should of ended when he was sitting there with his back turned to her
Jul 26, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2009
Elite60 said:
Way to go Ryuusuke, you let the ghost of Rokka's husband invade your body. Better be ready to accept the consequences...

My thoughts exactly!

It was really sad though, seeing Shimao crying in Hazuki's body and Rokka not knowing what's going on. This show is gonna kill me ;A;
Jul 26, 2012 7:14 PM

Nov 2009
Hazuki is so stupid for drinking before saying his goodbye for the day. I cannot believe he said ok to the ghost. I feel sorry for the husband but I don't want him to take any chances...Good luck Hazuki...
Jul 26, 2012 7:22 PM
Jun 2008
this week ep

ryuusuke get bring rokka to fun park on date & away from ghost husband.
during rokka also remember time she bring atsushi to the fun park.
give ryuusuke trying ways to get alone & win rokka to many rides & etc.
even point all of it to ask to "do it" with rokka cue shot down by rokka.
after day in fun park ryuusuke get all drunk sure let the ghost control your body.
& it did now atsushi's ghost now can touch & feel rokka in ryuusuke's body.

to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 26, 2012 7:57 PM

Aug 2011
My god, what plot development. I really can't wait to see the next episode and what Shimao does in Hazuki's body. This just topped Sakamichi no Apollon for me. The romance in this anime is so... mature. Not one of those shy, "oh my god I want to hold her hand but I don't want to ask her" type romances. And damn, Hazuki's bold.
Jul 26, 2012 8:20 PM

Apr 2012
Here is a preview of what happens to the now possessed Hazuki next week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZfdFoQg13U
Jul 26, 2012 8:20 PM

Aug 2010
Ohh god now Hazuki really screwed up...I can't even guess what is coming now.
Jul 26, 2012 8:35 PM

Jun 2008
Oh man... I'm afraid of next week's episode. ><
Jul 26, 2012 8:36 PM

Jul 2011
sucks we gotta wait a week for the next ep.
Jul 26, 2012 9:03 PM

Jan 2012
Grr...at the end why doesnt he just tell her it's him!?!?!?!!! I'm sure she won't really think its weird...with her personality and all... WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS????? D: :( **tears**

Jul 26, 2012 9:25 PM
Nov 2008
Every single episode has left me with an "Over already!?" kind of feeling. Just another sign of how fantastic this show is!

One thing that drives me crazy though, a lot of dialog is hard to tell whether it's being spoken or thought. There was a lot of that in this episode, but I think I got everything straight.

Biggest point of interest from this episode, why did Shimao look like Rokka as he took over Hazuki's body? I'm trying to come up with theories, but nothing really fits...
Jul 26, 2012 10:01 PM

Sep 2009
Thalandor46 said:
Biggest point of interest from this episode, why did Shimao look like Rokka as he took over Hazuki's body? I'm trying to come up with theories, but nothing really fits...
He is super drunk and the scene could be shown in terms of Hazuki's POV or it shows Shimao's reason for possessing Hazuki's body or there could be other theories too.

The last part killed me when he called out to his wife and realized she could finally hear him and when he touched her. He has been longing for her from God knows when T_______T
And when he started crying..omg T__T

Hazuki being straight forward about sex cracked me up and Rokka being nonchalnt about it made me adore her a bit.

Now I wonder what will happen. I love Shimao and Rokka together. Would like to know more about their past than what might happen with Shimao taking advantage with Hazuki's body and what not.
Jul 26, 2012 10:16 PM

Feb 2010
THESE FEELINGS THAT I HAVE.....!
Why is this show so good <33
Jul 26, 2012 10:23 PM

Mar 2012
Hazuki is still so strange. In some ways he's good with women, yet in others he's unforgivably bad. Ghost wasn't obnoxious for once though, hurray!

ED is so beautiful that it almost tricked me into thinking it was a good ep, but it was probably my least favourite so far. Bar the ending, which was kind of nice.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jul 26, 2012 10:27 PM

Oct 2011
AHHHHHHHHH! i was like fangriling / yelling at the charactors the whole episode!!!! this show is so charming!
Jul 26, 2012 10:38 PM

Aug 2011
sky2day said:
Luvrei said:
When Hazuki asked Rokka if they could have sex, I had to rewind it lol. I've never experienced a guy being that bold.
Lol, same. MY jaw literally dropped. I went "Huh? What??"

Hazuki wins the award for most bold male character in anime/manga.
This makes him an interesting character though
This was the only part of the episode I didn't really like. Does that really happen in Japan? Don't they have a different way to say it--like "come home with me?" Good Lord.
Jul 26, 2012 10:39 PM

Jul 2012
What a cliffhanger! ;^;
YO I WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HE'S GONNA DO IN HAZUKI'S BODY. :S

No offence, but the date was kind of awkward. LOL Y'know it's okay. It's their first date after all.

"Will you have sex with me?" LMAO Bad timing much?

I almost cried when Rokka was crying and saying "I'm sorry Shimao-kun" or something like that.
Jul 26, 2012 10:43 PM

May 2011
I was actually a little worried that because Shimao was in Hazuki's body he would end up doing something bad while in a drunken stupor. Good to see that he is actually in control of his faculties. I do kind of wonder how long he could last like that. I assume Hazuki wouldn't want to come out willingly any time soon considering what happened during their date. I continue with such feelings for the two men in Rokka's life.
Jul 26, 2012 11:37 PM

Jul 2012
Interesting episode. I wanna see how things are going to play out with Shimao in Hazuki's body. I'm also curious to know what exactly has happened to Hazuki now. Overall a good episode. Nice cliffhanger as well.
Jul 27, 2012 1:35 AM

Oct 2011
so we had childish ghost so far
now Hazuki joins with that brilliant drinking action
so 2 pathetic characters and two that can join any time

still they ARE realistic and people are doing stuff like this (except being ghosts, I think)... that's good in this series and I hope for some nice resolution of this situation

PS. Why no one told Rokka that wearing bag on her head is not the best thing?
Jul 27, 2012 2:07 AM
Jan 2011
I hope in the next episode the ex will be able to bang Rokka.
Jul 27, 2012 2:23 AM

Oct 2011
damn it why is this show so good? Can't wait for the next episode!

4/5
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2012

167 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 19, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 5, 2012

151 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 17, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2012

103 by katakumplat »»
Feb 11, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 30, 2012

90 by katakumplat »»
Feb 7, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2012

71 by katakumplat »»
Feb 5, 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.