Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2012 5:26 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kento asking Ayane's ex-boyfriend about something and spiky hair guy and Sawako saw them. He got near Ayane to get her kiss (because she's mature?).

He thought Ayane didn't care about the whole thing. Kento beat him for saying so. After hearing that Kento cares about Ayane, Sawako ran to Ayane, and Pin stopped Kento.

Ayane went for her ex-boyfriend instead of Kento in front of him.

He explained that she didn't like him enough to care about it... He was happy that he got bumped into her and got into relations.

Then she went to chase Kento, who escaped from emergency exit. He gave her his jacket because her outfit looks cold, and gave her his gift though became messy. Kento hugged and confessed to her!! Ayane accepted his love by hugging him back (not sure if they kissed from that shot).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 13, 2012 11:52 AM

Feb 2012
Ayane worried me again after she said those words to Mogi, Pin acted mature and I wondered if something will happen between him and her but then the staircase scene:

YEEEESS, Miura x Ayane, it's happening!!!
Jul 13, 2012 2:01 PM
Nov 2008
EPIC CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!! Oh My God I LOVED IT from start to finish! :X:X:X Ayane x Kento is happening!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 13, 2012 6:17 PM

May 2011
Well I wonder if Pin and Ayane will be together someday although I like Miura as well... I was a bit disappointed though because the chapter was so short!
Jul 13, 2012 7:52 PM

Nov 2008
And it happened. Good chapter~
Jul 13, 2012 8:22 PM

Feb 2010
Go Ayane! Great to see such wonderful things happening once again.
Jul 13, 2012 9:56 PM

Jan 2008
Kento's confession didn't make me feel anything. I'm sorry to say but this couple doesn't interest me. I wonder if this means KentoxAyane is endgame now?
Jul 13, 2012 11:13 PM

Jan 2008
Honestly this manga has become a joke, so damn boring..

Dropped.
Jul 14, 2012 12:11 AM

Dec 2011
I was really hoping for more Kazehaya and Sawako, but I'm happy for Kent and Ayane.
Jul 14, 2012 12:42 AM

Nov 2009
Aw.. i really wished for ayane and pin to get together.... :(( miura is so cool in this chapter though :) but i dont think he should have gone with ayane... I wish he just stuck to sawako so kazehaya can get manlier! >:(
Jul 14, 2012 2:56 AM
Mar 2010
Let's see what will happen with Miura x Ayane. =)
I hope happy, full of love Miura talks to Kazehaya and because of that the Relationship of Sawahaya get's better. :)
Jul 14, 2012 3:02 AM

Jan 2012
Great new chapter!! i hoped for some kazehaya/sawako developement but I'm really glad Ayane and Kento finally got together u v u
Jul 14, 2012 7:58 AM

Apr 2011
These past few chapters, Pin has been becoming more and more awesome. Too bad his only love interest has been taken now.

I guess now its time to move onto Kazehaya x Sawako.
Jul 14, 2012 8:08 AM

May 2011
I had been anticipating Kento and Ayane becoming a couple a little bit, but as soon as he hit Mogi, for some reason, I couldn't take it seriously anymore. Kento and Ayane's relationship seemed a tad bit rushed considering the tedious speed the others took. Anyway, I'm glad Pin was in that chapter. He was cool the whole time, once again.
Jul 14, 2012 8:31 AM

Mar 2010
I'm really anticipating more for this manga. However its good to see the other main characters get a fair part in this manga... IT WAS SO CUTE x3 OMO
KENTO x AYANE <3 <3

But i have to admit i really want to see Kazehaya x Sawako moments now... the feelings and everything has slowed down between them, so yea really anticipating more chapters like this one x33
Jul 14, 2012 8:33 AM

Aug 2007
O.o I really get happy when Ayane say yes! Really really good chapter!!
Jul 14, 2012 12:29 PM

Nov 2007
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Miura x Ayane = SuperLike!
at first, I was thinking that maybe it'll be Pin x Ayane, demo, so maybe, i was wrong? well, weeeeeeee! anyway, let's enjoy this moment. :D
Master, Im happy for you! :)))))

Lately, ayane x miura and chizu x ryuu stories are more interesting than the main couple. argh! what's happening with them? :'(
Jul 14, 2012 1:59 PM

Jan 2009
I'm more of a Pin x Ayane fan... but Kento would be fine, I guess. I really really like Pin (one of my fave characters).
I'm more excited on what's going to happen with Kazehaya and Sawako :). Love the manga!
Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.
Jul 14, 2012 4:12 PM

Jun 2009
I don't see why everyone is like "I wanted Pin x Ayane bubu". I mean, Pin is a great character and I love him so much, but I like way better Kento x Ayane.

But Ayane saying "okay" at the end... I think it was a little bit cold, but since she's ~mature~ it should be okay, plus, she hugged him back so I'm happy with this.

STILL..

I'm totally mad that the author is like, avoiding the Kazehaya x Sawako issue, I'm totally going crazy here!! But since all the main characters seem okay I hope we can get some development next chapter, if not i'm going to flip a few tables tbh.
Jul 14, 2012 5:00 PM

Feb 2009
Aw, they're a cute couple actually.

Now fix up the Kazehaya/Sawako issues, motherfucker. I'm getting so impatient over here.
Jul 14, 2012 6:36 PM

Sep 2011
I liked the chapter thought Kent's confession was nice.

And yes, I also want to see the main couple fix things soon.
Jul 15, 2012 7:14 AM

Feb 2009
I want Chizuru and Ryuu. -ugu ;^;
Jul 16, 2012 5:59 AM

Sep 2009
WTF??? why kent?? T_T
I was hoping for Pin x Ayane
this will make my rating for this manga llower :(
Jul 16, 2012 8:52 AM

Jan 2008
If the manga is ending soon, then it is definitely Kento but if there is still no ending in sight, I think there is a chance to develop Pin and maybe create a love triangle?

I actually wanted Ayane to fall in love with a guy on her own and work towards him and that's why I think a relationship with Kento won't add anything new. Since Ayane said that she never confessed to a guy and that it's the guy's job to confess, I thought that there will come a day when she will be the one to confess first and make an effort to make the guy look at her but I think the mangaka doesn't want to go there?

Kento likes her and she doesn't yet but his kindness and feelings might help her fall for him eventually, which again I don't see as anything new or different. On the other hand, this relationship could be the first that actually works out for Ayane even if it pretty much started off the same way her previous relationships did without her being in love with the guy. She now knows that Kento is sincere and his feelings are genuine, so now we will have to wait and see if she will fall for him and reciprocate his feelings.
HatsumiShinoguJul 17, 2012 9:14 AM
Jul 16, 2012 8:18 PM
Jul 2012
HatsumiShinogu said:
If the manga is ending soon, then it is definitely Kento but if there is still no ending in sight, I think there is a chance to develop Pin and maybe create a love triangle?

I actually wanted Ayane to fall in love with a guy on her own and work towards him and that's why I think a relationship with Kento won't add anything new. Since Ayane said that she never confessed to a guy and that it's the guy's job to confess, I thought that there will come a day when she will be the one to confess first and make an effort to make the guy look at her but I think the mangaka doesn't want to go there?

Kemto likes her and she doesn't yet but his kindness and feelings might help her fall for him eventually, which again I don't see as anything new or different. On the other hand, this relationship could be the first that actually works out for Ayane even if it pretty much started off the same way her previous relationships did without her being in love with the guy. She now knows that Kento is sincere and his feelings are genuine, so now we will have to wait and see if she will fall for him and reciprocate his feelings.

WARNING!!NO FLAMES INTENDED,AND NO FLAMES EXPECTED.
HatsumiShinogo first I want to say that I know its your opinion and I have no personal grudge against you.But Im dreaming of making a fanfiction based on AyanexKento so I just guessed it would be amusing to voice my opinion and chit-chat a bit.

I actually stoped,picked up a pen and paper and start thinking about these two,today.Chapter70 was interesting and SawakoxKazehaya...well...they could just die off (not really,but I still dont know what the mangaka is doing )
My thougts are:
1•Guys are really putting weight on Ayas shoulder.I dont think shes That mature.To me, shes the girl that wants to be hugged after coming home from home,and be showered with attention but....that doesn't mean she CAN'T LIVE without display affection....to me, thats mature enough.

2• Ill treasure you! (kent at end of chapter) I dont picture Pin treasuring Ayane filled with booze in his mouth,no I cant.

3•Ayane face at the staircase upon seeing kent.I think her heart was racing.Ayane tear sliding down her cheeks.Kent declaration jerked that from her.Her nuzzling her hands after he gave his tattered gift.Didnt need that Ma"am.She sliding her arms behind his neck.Unknown affection (maybe KISS?).Maybe her voice was filled with emotion when she said "Okay" (you dont know because its a freaking manga!!)

Thats all.IM sure she will show her immature and soft side to him,and soon to us.No need to be a freakin fortress,darnation!!

Bang bangs from Brazil.
Jul 17, 2012 6:09 AM
Sep 2011
I don't really think it's about wanting Ayane to be a fortress, but personally I wanted to see her grow on her own, without the constant prodding of someone else (in this case, Kento). No matter how you look at it, she has been really passive so far in what is supposed to be her big character arc. The story isn't so much about Ayane, it's more about how Kento is going to help Ayane. And as a huge Ayane fan, that disappoints me and even puts me off (also I think we've already seen a LOT of the immature and soft side to Ayane - now I want to see her grow out of her insecurities).

What HatsumiShinogu described would have been MILES better than the storyline we are getting right now, even if it was the same couple. Because at least Ayane would be the one confessing her feelings and the 'from me to you' of the goddamn title would be about her, and not about Kento.

And I disagree that Pin wouldn't treasure whoever he is in a relationship with. Remember when Ayane asked him if he was ever serious about anyone, he said "What are you talking about? Of course I have!" He's definitely been there.

Also haha your disclaimer is making me nervous so I'll just say that I'm not flaming you, just contributing to the discussion...
Jul 17, 2012 9:28 AM

Sep 2008
No! I don't like Kento/Ayane!
I want Pin/Ayane!
;(
Jul 17, 2012 4:08 PM
Jul 2011
Awww:3 this chapter was sooo adorable...Kento is so sweet;tho I wonder what happened to PinxAyane, lol.
That awkward moment when you're watching yaoi then all of a sudden someone walks in...
Jul 18, 2012 3:21 AM

Sep 2010
I'm happy for Ayano. She really deserves a decent guy.
Jul 22, 2012 2:39 AM

Jan 2011
toasterface said:
I don't really think it's about wanting Ayane to be a fortress, but personally I wanted to see her grow on her own, without the constant prodding of someone else (in this case, Kento). No matter how you look at it, she has been really passive so far in what is supposed to be her big character arc. The story isn't so much about Ayane, it's more about how Kento is going to help Ayane. And as a huge Ayane fan, that disappoints me and even puts me off (also I think we've already seen a LOT of the immature and soft side to Ayane - now I want to see her grow out of her insecurities).

What HatsumiShinogu described would have been MILES better than the storyline we are getting right now, even if it was the same couple. Because at least Ayane would be the one confessing her feelings and the 'from me to you' of the goddamn title would be about her, and not about Kento.

And I disagree that Pin wouldn't treasure whoever he is in a relationship with. Remember when Ayane asked him if he was ever serious about anyone, he said "What are you talking about? Of course I have!" He's definitely been there.

Also haha your disclaimer is making me nervous so I'll just say that I'm not flaming you, just contributing to the discussion...

Well said. I think I will just consider this manga ended in the volume where Sawako met Kazehaya's parents because not only has the mangaka not allowed their relationship to grow, now she's done something even more less interesting with Ayane's arc. I know I for one won't be buying any more manga volumes here in the US. Sawako and Kazehaya are my major interest in this manga and this mangaka does not seem to know what to do with them.
Jul 22, 2012 6:21 AM
Jul 2012
(First post on here~)
!!! I just finished reading chapter 70 from Kimi ni Todoke and it was JUST the cutest thing! Finally Ayane~!!!!! err (spoiler alert?)
Finally Ayane-chan is being treated so sweetly by a guy, and who would've thought that Kent was the one to do it! I found him SO irritating in the early chapters of his introduction, I wanted to strangle him! But now... :'D

I can't wait to see how Chizu manages to deal with her new found 'feelings'; Ryu looked so handsome and happy receiving her present! SO cute!
And honestly what is up with Kazehaya does he not notice how he's pushing her away? It amazes me though how Pin manages to help them all, and how adult and handsome he can be!

Goodness, this manga is heating up with all these new found emotions and feelings from Chizu and Ayane, and to see how Kuronuma is dealing with her 'relationship' with Kazehaya and how he's coping with all the stress of treating Kuronuma carefully and all that~ Honestly though!!!!... (They should just elope. -but then the manga wouldn't be so sweet and such...-)
sigh*
I can't WAIT for the next update seriously!!!!!!
Thoughts and opinions? xD
夜霧
c h i l d h o o d m e m o r i e s list:
InuYasha
Naruto
Card Captor Sakura
Yu Yu Hakusho

Jul 24, 2012 12:59 PM

Jan 2011
-khriz- said:
Honestly this manga has become a joke, so damn boring..

Dropped.

My sentiments, exactly... till this chapter though. Finally SOMETHING is happening. So I wont drop it yet. Im no fan of Kento X Ayane either, but thats no reason not to like the fact that the story is finally moving somewhat. Those last chapters of NOTHING happening were really killing me.
Hopefully the main page-wasters KazeSawa get a clue and pick up the pace too.
Jul 27, 2012 4:52 AM

Apr 2010
It has gone severely downhill, it's so boring now the pace is very slow and the focus doesnt seem to be on the main coupkle much anymore. I also think the artwork isn't as good as it was.

I guess it's being dragged out due to the popularity.
Oct 11, 2012 7:29 PM

Nov 2008
inn0centdem0n said:
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Miura x Ayane = SuperLike!
at first, I was thinking that maybe it'll be Pin x Ayane, demo, so maybe, i was wrong? well, weeeeeeee! anyway, let's enjoy this moment. :D
Master, Im happy for you! :)))))

Lately, ayane x miura and chizu x ryuu stories are more interesting than the main couple. argh! what's happening with them? :'(

Probably because Sawako's and Kazehaya's story has already been told, and now its the other main character's turns. Now its all about Sawako and Kazehaya progressing in their relationship slowly and because their new to these experiences their having a hard time. It couldn't just be rainbows and roses. Although I still find Sawako x Kazehaya very interesting.

I like how the author went on to the other characters and still gives us glimpses and some chapters of what Sawako and Kazehaya are going through despite the fact that their already together.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 9, 2013 12:52 AM

Nov 2009
somehow I don't exactly get a good vibe from Kazehaya and Sawako anymore, I mean I want them to be together but ... Well the stories of both Kent/Ayano and Chizu/Rio (think that was his name, mr. Baseball nut) I just don't really get the same level of connection from the same too ... though that is probably just cause of the dramatic events surrounding the other two.
Aug 14, 2013 6:48 AM

Jun 2012
So I was just looking through the Kimi ni Todoke tag on tumblr and a blogger was posting some of the Viz translations of the Christmas Party Chapters and then she posted this....

(putting it in spoilers because of large pictures)

It seems to be an extra scene only released in the manga volumes. It seems to be what would have been the start of this chapter.

As a huge Pin x Ayane fan I'm REALLY happy with this scene. I think it definitely shows that Pin views Ayane differently.
Aug 14, 2013 5:36 PM

Mar 2009
@rosemask22: you.are.my.hero!<3 wow pin and ayane arent together "now" but i really wonder about future.. seems fishy
reira93Aug 14, 2013 5:40 PM
Nov 29, 2013 11:40 PM

Nov 2011
And thus a beautiful couple is born...grats!
Feb 14, 2014 10:34 AM
Jun 2013
@rosemask thanks! I've been searching that extra panels!
Mar 19, 2015 4:49 PM

Aug 2013
LittleStar said:
No! I don't like Kento/Ayane!
I want Pin/Ayane!
;(

For me this is not main pair, so I didn't really care, but I think Kento was honest, and I think he is not that bad like I thought before.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 24, 10:56 AM

Apr 2017
Miura x Yano are sort of cute. I do like that he told Mogi off for Yano. Mogi is trash, and will always be trash.

Though tbh, I do think that Miura x Yano are cute, I'd have to see more before I'm sold on them. I'm not really into the "redemption of a player" type of stories. I don't know. Reformed fuckbois just don't do it for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 79 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 15, 2013

19 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 78 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 12, 2013

10 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 77 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 14, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 76 Discussion

Zhou - Feb 19, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 75 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 28, 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.