Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2012 11:15 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
One chapter left until the end of the 12th volume, but as several people have said, if they were going to end the manga they would have made a big announcement by now, so I guess we'll be seeing more KnJ in the forseeable future. In fact, the cover of this month's Comic High calls this "the shocking turning point chapter of this long-running series." Once again, summary below the jump:

Well, we didn't quite get the confession that we wanted, but Rin now knows that Aoki is going to change schools. However, I think this is one of those chapters where all the fanservice actually hindered the story instead of helped it. I honestly felt that a lot of it was tacked on, maybe because there has been a conspicuous lack of fanservice in the last few chapters and maybe she needed to fulfill a quota. Well, I guess you can call it a turning-point chapter in which this is probably the first time Aoki has seen Rin's special area in the flesh, Aoki became at least half-way honest with Rin with why he's been acting so strange lately (although for all we know Rin still thinks Aoki has the hots for Boing), Kuro is now starting to see Aoki as a man, and Mimi is now determined to raep Reiji XD. Four stars, if anything because of the last few pages of this chapter :)
Kokujin-kunJun 22, 2012 3:14 PM
Jun 22, 2012 2:09 PM
Jan 2012
I admit, the fanservice was a bit over the top in this one (not that I see anything wrong with that...) She must really enjoy drawing it, and at this point her editors have to let her do anything she wants.

It's good to see those two can stand to be around each other again, though. And maybe hints of even more character development for Boin?
Jun 22, 2012 3:21 PM

Dec 2007
I guess Watashiya-sensei does like letting that freak flag fly, and she has stated in the past that she intends to push the boundaries with this manga of hers. However, I really want to recommend this manga to everyone I know, the only thing stopping me is the explicit and gratuitous loli fanservice that seems to be targeted specifically at some very unsavory people.

Houin-sensei, well I'm pretty sure she hasn't given up on Aoki just yet. We'll see how she'll react when it comes out his heart belongs to a 12-year-old girl.
Jun 24, 2012 5:09 PM

Sep 2007
I loved the fan service.
And anyways, do you think we are near the end of the manga ?
With that ...
I'm not sure ...
Or she will go in the same school than our teacher !
Jun 25, 2012 12:46 AM

Sep 2010
I don't even
Jun 25, 2012 1:40 AM

May 2010
Loved this chapter. The fanservice was kinda okay too. :3

And Mimi was awesome in the end. "If anything, I intend to be the one doing something!" 8D
Jun 25, 2012 2:37 AM

Nov 2009
Really enjoyed that chapter. Best one in a little while.

It's nice to see some RinxAoki interaction again, it feels like it's been far too long.
Jun 25, 2012 9:04 AM

Dec 2009
Fan Service aside, I think this is one of the best chapters we have had in a while.
Jun 25, 2012 9:26 AM

Jan 2010
The lack of Aoki-Rin interactions were filled with this chapter :D.. Fanservice is a part of KnJ so there's nothing wrong for me there, and Lol at Aoki's reaction when he saw Rin in the flesh xD..
And Kuro now thinks of Aoki huh.. wonder if there will be a triangle between them :D.. And Mimi haha..
This series is far from over or so I hope xD
Jun 25, 2012 6:35 PM

Dec 2008
"Please shut up!"
"Nooo! I'm gonna get raped!"
And the absolute best:
"What the hell are you talking about?!!"
Go for it Mimi! XD
That chapter sure was fun :) Though Aoki failed flat and did not tell Rin his feelings properly... Oh, well, I hope they will end up together anyway.
New profile design sucks.
Jun 25, 2012 7:35 PM

Apr 2012
kokujin this manga is part ecchi, part seinen, part comedy... the fact than you dont appreciate the ecchi part make this ever a 2/3 good manga for you, for me this manga is 100% x 100% XD

recommend for who?!?! you want to read this with your girldfriend and son?? this is all mine!! :P

buddies! the AxK wedding is coming !

ecchi is part of everybody, Watashiya sensei show us the REAL mind of a healthy girl (you want seinen dontya?, you need to see all!)
Jun 26, 2012 12:24 PM

Dec 2007
mvfgrant said:
kokujin this manga is part ecchi, part seinen, part comedy... the fact than you dont appreciate the ecchi part make this ever a 2/3 good manga for you, for me this manga is 100% x 100% XD

recommend for who?!?! you want to read this with your girldfriend and son?? this is all mine!! :P

buddies! the AxK wedding is coming !

ecchi is part of everybody, Watashiya sensei show us the REAL mind of a healthy girl (you want seinen dontya?, you need to see all!)

Come on, you know the ecchi parts were tacked on just to titillate some fans. Especially the first face-crotch, you can't reasonably say that actually helped further the story along.

True, I like my ecchi just like anyone else, but I also like series that are adult without being gratuitously explicit. And yes, I would also like to read this with my girlfriend, my mother, and my son if I can. It's a shame if I can't share something I love.
Jun 26, 2012 8:14 PM

Apr 2012
i asume the face-crotch like the fact than Aoki and Rin have so damn attraction between each other than eventually they fall in something like this (compromising situations is a fact in love mangas, not real but thats the way all mangaka show us their wish to unite the main couple)

by the way i like to see the aoki moral integrity strong as ever :P...
naughty Rin + correct Aoki = joke spring

Kokujin-kun said:
And yes, I would also like to read this with my girlfriend, my mother, and my son if I can. It's a shame if I can't share something I love.

i know! ...(er i dont said mother...)
Jun 26, 2012 8:23 PM

Apr 2012
"Have I... Have I become a part of you, Sensei?" Rin asks tearfully.

Aoki looks on shocked. He then collects himself and covers her with his suit jacket. "I will never have another student like you, not even if I teach for the rest of my life." You're not just a part of me, thinks Aoki, you have taught me more than I can ever imagine. "Kokonoe," says Aoki as he strokes her head, "you're the one who made me into a teacher. Thank you."

this part is true gold to me, thats the gratitude of Aoki, hope for Rin and the fact than theyre going in the right path.... by the way i think than Reiji was hearing the whole part... this is needed to make Reiji recognize Aoki... like a brother-in-law :P (yes im touched with this couple!)
Jun 28, 2012 5:32 PM
Apr 2011
mvfgrant said:
"Have I... Have I become a part of you, Sensei?" Rin asks tearfully.

Aoki looks on shocked. He then collects himself and covers her with his suit jacket. "I will never have another student like you, not even if I teach for the rest of my life." You're not just a part of me, thinks Aoki, you have taught me more than I can ever imagine. "Kokonoe," says Aoki as he strokes her head, "you're the one who made me into a teacher. Thank you."

this part is true gold to me, thats the gratitude of Aoki, hope for Rin and the fact than theyre going in the right path.... by the way i think than Reiji was hearing the whole part... this is needed to make Reiji recognize Aoki... like a brother-in-law :P (yes im touched with this couple!)

i liked that part but i almost feel like it was canceled out by the ridiculous fanservice that preceded it.
Jun 28, 2012 6:42 PM
Nov 2011
So, that means that there could be a love triangle? (Rin, Kuro and Aoki). We all know that Aoki loves Rin, but will he start to like Kuro a bit? Will Kuro start to see Aoki as Rin does? I prefer all the way Rin x Aoki. Kuro should find someone else!
Ps. I hope there could be Reiji x Mimi scenes in afterwards chapters :)
IsaDJun 28, 2012 6:46 PM
Jul 13, 2012 9:34 AM

May 2010
mvfgrant said:
this is needed to make Reiji recognize Aoki... like a brother-in-law :P

Wouldn't that be... son-in-law?
Jul 24, 2012 9:30 AM
Dec 2011
ShiroiRyu said:
I loved the fan service.
And anyways, do you think we are near the end of the manga ?
With that ...
I'm not sure ...
Or she will go in the same school than our teacher !

it was announced that the final arch has started so i think it will end soon unfortunately. Rin was so cute one moment she was embarrased the next she was back to her usually man killer self. Usually the words "Im gonna be raped" wouldn't make me laugh as hard but in thiws situation it was lol funny.
Aug 2, 2012 6:59 AM

Aug 2009
"you're the one who made me into a teacher. Thank you."

Just get together already. Sheesh
Apr 23, 2023 6:25 AM

Feb 2014
Damn, fanservice heavy chapter, heh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 57 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Jan 22, 2010

18 by mazuchi »»
Jan 17, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 23, 2013

88 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 28, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 35 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 22, 2008

12 by Fake_Saffron »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:27 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 86 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 23, 2012

20 by Potimas »»
Oct 26, 2023 6:44 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 64 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 21, 2010

9 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 12, 2023 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.