Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2012 9:10 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally, someone that can truly destroy Emiru on all levels, Madoka! She knew that Kido shared blame but was willing to overlook it because of her overwhelming love for him, and because she trusted that he wouldn't purposely leave a peephole revealed without having a reason... Accepting Kido `as is` and showing Emiru that she cannot have him... Emiru will be torn by such a beautiful love.
May 15, 2012 9:40 AM

May 2011
im surprised she can keep this up
May 15, 2012 10:46 AM

Feb 2008
I hate you Madoka D:
May 15, 2012 11:26 AM

Aug 2011
TomoyoSakagami89 said:
I hate you Madoka D:

But she's just showing how much she loves Kido...and Emiru shuldnt expect Madoka to react any less cuz while tryin to take all the blame she went kinda far. Even the part when she spoke throough the hole tlkin bout 'one last peeping' that wasnt necessary.
May 15, 2012 1:13 PM

Mar 2012
It was pretty good, can't understand how the shy madoka was able to do something like that though. And it seems like the manga is going to end since it's only 1 month left of the graduation ;___________;
May 15, 2012 8:29 PM

Jul 2009
D2Synua said:
It was pretty good, can't understand how the shy madoka was able to do something like that though. And it seems like the manga is going to end since it's only 1 month left of the graduation ;___________;
If you feel that your most precious thing will be taken from you, you would do the same... Madoka's most precious thing is Kido at the moment... and Emiru is the most-likely one to take him from her~ If she can overcome Emiru, everything else, whatever the kind of action, wouldn't pull him away from her.
May 15, 2012 11:46 PM

Sep 2008
Yep just lost all respect for this manga Kido is a fucking tool of the worst order.

Grow some god damn balls it's fucking pathetic.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
May 16, 2012 1:54 PM

Nov 2007
I don't see how anyone could like Emiru, she went out to ruin all his relationships for her idiotic peeping fetish, and wouldn't drop it even when others found it.

And Kido is scum who continued it, and didn't have the balls to shut Emiru up.

He doesn't deserve Madoka at all.
May 16, 2012 2:30 PM

Aug 2011
i still like emiru she is probably one of the most "unique" characters i have ever seen. though they knew this little deal would backfire in the end and people would find out i did expect kido to man up and take some of the responsibility( i know he was planing to tell her but when i came down in the end he just shut down). and now emiru is there heartbroken. got to say though Madoka's character has changed a lot, but i guess shes like this because shes pissed. i can't believe she not even mad at him though, love is something else...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2012 10:50 PM

Jul 2009
mystik said:
I don't see how anyone could like Emiru, she went out to ruin all his relationships for her idiotic peeping fetish, and wouldn't drop it even when others found it.

You're too focused on the morals of the situation to realize how great a person Emiru is. As for Kido, he had nothing he could use against her at first and she even had video evidence to fuck his life up if he went against her so he had no choice... It makes Emiru look bad, but she hasn't ruined his relationships, she's the one who helped him get like half the girls he's gone with.

Emiru's not an angel, but she sure the hell isn't a demon... She has her good qualities. Kido's just silly if you ask me, he doesn't know how to deal with girls, but then again, no guy does... "You shouldn't be able to understand my feelings because even I don't understand them." (~ Aisaka Taiga[Toradora])
May 18, 2012 3:37 AM

Sep 2009
wow that was intense i wonder who will he really choose in the end.....
May 23, 2012 3:23 PM

Sep 2010
Women can be really scary...

Preview new chara or just chara change?
Aug 22, 2012 8:56 PM

Dec 2008
kyled00m said:
mystik said:

You're too focused on the morals of the situation to realize how great a person Emiru is. As for Kido, he had nothing he could use against her at first and she even had video evidence to fuck his life up if he went against her so he had no choice... It makes Emiru look bad, but she hasn't ruined his relationships, she's the one who helped him get like half the girls he's gone with.

Emiru's not an angel, but she sure the hell isn't a demon... She has her good qualities. Kido's just silly if you ask me, he doesn't know how to deal with girls, but then again, no guy does... "You shouldn't be able to understand my feelings because even I don't understand them." (~ Aisaka Taiga[Toradora])

Love your statement there Kyled00m.You basically got everything out that I wanted to say. Even though she works in weird ways sometimes, she does truly love Kido. And the fact that she would go as far as to say all those things (to a friend) to literally take all the blame and pain of the situation shows it.

I have a feeling something will happen in the coming chapters. But all I got to say is that I love both Emiru and Madoka. Though I secretly wish for a Emiru x Kido (sorry Madoka) even though I don't think Kido is the right person for her.
Dec 19, 2012 9:23 PM

Jul 2009
man is kido retarded.
he shouldve just told her to shut up for a second and bring the two of them beside each other and talk to both of them straight up! SIGH.
May 20, 2013 9:32 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit the intensity!!!
Jun 12, 2013 8:24 PM

Feb 2013
Damn Madoka wants to destroy her.
Jun 12, 2013 8:24 PM

Feb 2013
Damn Madoka wants to destroy her.
Jun 29, 2013 12:17 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kido you're weak man. You are a spineless coward.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 24, 2013 11:39 AM

Jan 2013
That was apinful
Oct 14, 2013 11:46 PM

Sep 2012
C'mon Kido. Just tell her straight out everything. I hate Madoka now. Before in the beginning of her appearance I liked her but now she could just rot. I want Emiru to win Kido as soon as possible to see what the rest of the manga holds for the both of them.
May 17, 2014 5:10 AM
May 2012
Anoki said:
kyled00m said:
mystik said:

Love your statement there Kyled00m.You basically got everything out that I wanted to say. Even though she works in weird ways sometimes, she does truly love Kido. And the fact that she would go as far as to say all those things (to a friend) to literally take all the blame and pain of the situation shows it.

I have a feeling something will happen in the coming chapters. But all I got to say is that I love both Emiru and Madoka. Though I secretly wish for a Emiru x Kido (sorry Madoka) even though I don't think Kido is the right person for her.

Damn right, brother kyled00m and Anoki.
New character next??
Feb 3, 2016 12:44 PM

Jun 2009
As for me love progresses in so many different forms, and I totally understand Emiru.

But what I really wanted to say here is how I can't wait to see those Extras, I felt like commenting after 80 chapters ago here

Like what she said, "It so peaceful in the Extra" just simply funny
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 11, 2016 11:18 AM

Oct 2012
Don't really like this vengeful side of Madoka, let's hope she'll get over it in time and got back into her sweet mode.
But as for the story, this was great character developement ofc.
Mar 12, 2016 3:22 PM

Jan 2015
old, the Rie-Chan got what you really like .. torture Emiru the worst possible way ....
Go kid, of a way to save it
Apr 24, 2017 11:16 PM

Apr 2016
i had no idea it would end up like that with emiru crying :0 looks like she loves kido more than i thought. i understand madoka's reaction but still for some reason this chapter made me like her less (maybe it's because im an emiru fanboy and i want kido x emiru). anyway this certainly isn't the last time those two will be confrontating each other.

new girl coming in the next volume? interesting...
Sup
Jul 27, 2017 12:05 PM
May 2017
TomoyoSakagami89 said:
I hate you Madoka D:

Madoka = Savage :) you go girl :)
Emiru=tragic heroine , but she deserves some despair for the way she went about her love for Kido,
Kido = a spineless bitch , he can never refuse a BJ no matter how Wounded the female is,( sex ain't the answer to everything ) Madoka is way to good for a peace of shit like him
Feb 24, 2019 1:01 AM

Aug 2011
I actually sorta liked Madoka before, not so much now. I understand where she's coming from though, and Emiru absolutely should have been upfront with Kido more.

The extra was hilarious, the author is so self-aware.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

May 14, 2023 12:17 PM

Jun 2019
Why did this volume hurts me so much? :(
Nov 25, 2023 11:40 AM

Mar 2021
I'm guessing the people saying they don't like Madoka now are Emiru fans. She 100% had this coming. So will Kido when she finds out the whole truth
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nozoki Ana Chapter 70 Discussion

Explicitz - Dec 26, 2011

19 by Ssnowyy »»
Mar 16, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Nozoki Ana Chapter 97 Discussion

writtenonclouds - Oct 7, 2012

36 by YankataY »»
Mar 4, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Nozoki Ana Chapter 96 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 30, 2012

34 by YankataY »»
Feb 18, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Nozoki Ana Chapter 95 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 23, 2012

23 by YankataY »»
Feb 9, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Nozoki Ana Chapter 94 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Sep 16, 2012

32 by YankataY »»
Feb 5, 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.