Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2012 7:04 PM

Oct 2010
Numi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
jogiin said:
Numi said:
Just. How in the heck does Konoha manage not to bleed herself dry with that slice along her neck? Jeez.

Because it was clearly just a flesh wound aka a scratch.
Yeah still it has a depth of a rather distressing blood flow. I still fear for Konoha.

Pretty much why I did comment at all on that. It was a lot of blood for just a scratch, and the place where it was coming from is one of the worst places to get cut.
Main artillery eh? Must be, I think there 2 main ones.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 8, 2012 8:16 PM

Oct 2011
OH GOD I WISH THIS CAME OUT EVERYDAY!
May 9, 2012 3:09 AM

Jan 2011
Honestly I had my doubts because it doesn't super follow the manga, but after watching this episode I respect it way more.

A few reasons why.

1- The art is really good and detailed for an anime adaption

2- The story doesn't really lose much except from parts that most people didn't like in the first place so good that they aren't apparent.

3- THE AUTHOR HAS TO APPROVE IT. SO IF WE TROLL WHAT HE APPROVES THEN THAT DOESN'T REALLY MAKES US VERY GOOD FANS OF THE WORK OR THE AUTHOR.

So in conclusion, for elitist fags like i used to be, stfu and let yourself enjoy the anime.
May 9, 2012 9:22 AM

Jan 2012
gingabishounen said:
Honestly I had my doubts because it doesn't super follow the manga, but after watching this episode I respect it way more.

A few reasons why.

1- The art is really good and detailed for an anime adaption

2- The story doesn't really lose much except from parts that most people didn't like in the first place so good that they aren't apparent.

3- THE AUTHOR HAS TO APPROVE IT. SO IF WE TROLL WHAT HE APPROVES THEN THAT DOESN'T REALLY MAKES US VERY GOOD FANS OF THE WORK OR THE AUTHOR.

So in conclusion, for elitist fags like i used to be, stfu and let yourself enjoy the anime.

I read the manga till chapter 177 which are out on mangareader. Please tell me if there is the whole manga released somewhere else. I actually liked the anime more than the manga excluding parts which involve Hanako
Do you think this is a motherfucking game?
May 9, 2012 10:15 AM
Dec 2007
Incredible episode once again, one of the best of the series.

MusashiRose said:
Strongest episode so far; brutal and ruthless.

Amazing final form!

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 9, 2012 10:26 AM

Jan 2009
The anime it's not so bad...

english isn't my native language... ;)
May 9, 2012 12:41 PM

Jun 2009
What's with the Hanako hate? I like her, definitely more than meh Konoha.
Anyway, this episode was more on the good side i guess, it doesn't seem as terrible as people make it out to be. Jin as red ZET looks like a really bad motherfucker.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 9, 2012 2:17 PM

Jun 2008
OrochiPL said:

Agreed, fuck the little rich girl, braces girl is the stuff.
May 9, 2012 3:01 PM

Feb 2012
That was awesome.

The transformation was just beast. Animation top-notch.

Lol'd @ konoha peeing herself. Have never seen an anime do that. Finally, an anime not afraid to show what fear truly does haha.

Reading these posts I'm so glad I'm watching the anime first. There's nothing I hate more than anime that stray from the source material. But it's because I'm watching the anime first I can enjoy it. I feel for you manga readers.
May 9, 2012 4:00 PM

Aug 2009
Favourite episode of this series. I know people are complaining about how its rushed and stuff and I agree the manga is much better, but this anime is worth it just to see that epic final transformation.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 9, 2012 4:00 PM
Apr 2011
The old man and the bug kid are dead in the manga hear they are still alive and to much is of the story is cut even the rape arc that I hated is important, in that arc the Justice dude finds his girlfriend and loses his arm and so on. Well the action is pretty good so I am watching .
May 10, 2012 2:55 AM

Jan 2012
OrochiPL said:
Anyway, this episode was more on the good side i guess, it doesn't seem as terrible as people make it out to be. Jin as red ZET looks like a really bad motherfucker.

Also this. Hanako is probably the first anime character that has braces and I like her in manga and anime. It's a shame that she isn't included enough in the anime.
Do you think this is a motherfucking game?
May 10, 2012 3:14 AM

Feb 2012
Monad said:
OrochiPL said:

Agreed, fuck the little rich girl, braces girl is the stuff.

Glad that I'm not alone, too bad they won't be showing more of her background.

They are changing more and more of the manga material, I don't like that but it's still enjoyable. Jin's tranformation was exaggerated but it looked awesome, I give them credit for that.
May 10, 2012 12:16 PM
Feb 2012
Now that was a great episode!

I really liked the way Jin had to struggle against that comparatively fodder-like opponent at the beginning. Usually he'd just chew his special gum and become the white ZET but this time it didn't work out and he had to use his will plus a convenient moment to get away and save Konoha. Speaking of which- that 'raw' scene where Jin lifted her from the ground with her hesitating due to her being "dirty" and him apologizing for being late felt really touching for some reason. So did the little flashback Hanako had.
Hanako... well, what might happen with her now that those fucked up cockroaches are attacking her? To be honest I'm really fond of her character and would be inconsolable if she died for some stupid reason.

I'm already writing a tl;dr post but whatever.
Next thing that happened seemed like a fairly precarious situation. Jin wounded, Konoha heavily wounded and the monsters about to attack. Who do you need in such a situation? A hero, exactly. And so we got to see Alphas in action. Nothing too special in my opinion. He's shooting with a gun and apparently fighting with a sword. For now I'm not that impressed. What *I am* surprised of is the decision Kouga made when he was about to save Konoha. Saving the wounded girls and staying behind with Jin. Frankly speaking that was the first time I was impressed by Kouga's actions.
How freakin' awesome was it when the homeless people came to help Jin? Despite knowing that their opponents were monsters? That was the second heart-warming scene in this week's episode.
After that it simply had to happen- Jin finally transformed into his red ZET form (accompanied by a beautiful OST) and literally sent out a wave that made the world realize that ZET is finally here. 10/10
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 11, 2012 9:20 PM

May 2008
Appearance of the Red Zet woohoo Also Alphas's gun looks pretty bad ass what kind of technology is used to make it i wonder

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 12, 2012 4:33 AM

Oct 2008
Tanaka is so hot. Her braces are the sexiest things on the anime planet. I hope she gets Zetlaid. She deserves it. Yepyep.

May 12, 2012 10:01 PM

May 2012
i've been waiting for this scene since the day i searched for zetman pics and accidently found this scene in manga
konoha and jin are such an amazing couple!!!!!!
May 13, 2012 8:09 AM

Feb 2010
Braces girl all the way.

I never read the manga so, I hope there's some development between Jin and Tanaka.
May 13, 2012 11:15 AM

Jan 2012
The epi was just okey... but the final transformation of zet at the end was really awesome.
May 16, 2012 9:55 PM
Mar 2011
Braces girl is super annoying
Jun 3, 2012 9:40 AM

Apr 2012
i liked the episode especially the transformation part.Finally he is red
5/5
Jun 13, 2012 10:00 AM

Nov 2007
surprised they showed her wetting herself, but it seemed like something that could happen in the situation. I can't imagine the Alphas suit lasting real long. they keep trying to make him leave people behind.

looks like Tanaka will need to be saved again. I guess there will be a love triangle at some point. both girls are actually likeable so far.
Jun 30, 2012 6:21 AM

Jan 2010
wow...Zet is so cool +__+
Great episode ! ))
Feb 25, 2013 5:09 PM

Sep 2011
Epic...
Sep 25, 2013 1:31 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap how did he get a powerup so fast? Still that was awesome.
Oct 27, 2014 7:44 AM

Jul 2014
Just because of the missing Activation Gum....everything turned out to be so complicated :p oh well, the animation certainly amazing and impressed me! Still kept me interesting despite the plot is quite predictable.

Also, potential yaoi material Seiji x Jin XP
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Nov 6, 2016 7:55 PM

Jul 2013
That was by far the best episode. Fuck these monsters, especially that one who cut Konoha. I'm glad Kouga shot him to death. He has an interesting gun and it seems really effectively.

Nice fanservice of Tanaka, seems like she's in love with Jin <3 :)
I wonder what will happen to her with all the cockroaches we saw.

And then the transformation. OMFG. That looked so epic. This Seiji guy helped Jin, but I wonder why he did that. Zet in this form *.*

Can't wait to see the next episode.

May 18, 2017 6:54 AM

Apr 2009
Finally a bankai form.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2017 10:25 AM

Aug 2014
I KNOW THERE IS A LOVE TRIANGLE COMING AND IM NOT HAVING IT. IF I HAD TO CHOOSE, DFEINITELY JIN AND TANAKA THERES NO OTHER OPTION.
Xtina is my mother!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Zetman is very underrated !!!

iamKetranLang - Feb 11, 2018

7 by LenRea »»
Mar 20, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 2, 2012

195 by Traotora »»
May 3, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Apr 23, 2012

60 by Eyth »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2012

137 by removed-user »»
Jan 31, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 4, 2012

53 by Abdf »»
Mar 11, 2022 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.