Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 6, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a beautiful manga and I'm glad Yuu didn't die. I guess Yuu will always be the "Thug Hunter." I really enjoyed seeing Yuu's growth.

Izawa became a pro boxer. Yay. :D
HEY!
May 18, 2012 2:50 AM

Dec 2008
I thought Yuu would move on like Izawa did and the two meet in the finals of the championship match, but I guess that would've been too shonen. XD
I guess he decided to stay and be the guide to the lost souls, and being a sort of vigilance control of the streets so nothing goes over the line. (I wonder what his daytime job would be though.)

All in all, that was a great series.
May 18, 2012 4:05 AM

Feb 2009
SnowCrasher said:
I thought Yuu would move on like Izawa did and the two meet in the finals of the championship match, but I guess that would've been too shonen. XD
I guess he decided to stay and be the guide to the lost souls, and being a sort of vigilance control of the streets so nothing goes over the line. (I wonder what his daytime job would be though.)

you sure he wasnt a ghost?
tho Mai seemed like she was waiting for someone
mayweather p4p king

May 18, 2012 10:36 AM

Dec 2009
Great series. Man kinda sucks that Yuu did not go pro and decided to stay on the streets. But still quite satisfying.

May 18, 2012 11:41 AM

Jul 2009
ummm, I quite sure he's dead: the way he was drawn (light grey), more ghostlike
I find it quite a sad ending
a world engulfed in madness, we would have so much fun XD
May 18, 2012 12:16 PM

Nov 2011
indeed....great manga

May 18, 2012 12:44 PM
Mar 2010
I'm glad he didn't die, but I don't understand why he didn't go pro
May 18, 2012 2:41 PM

Jan 2009
Nah he wasnt a ghost, this is a realistic manga. For a bit I wasnt sure either, but what ghosts have stitches? I think he just wanted to disappear off the street and help others like himself. The way they talked was a bit odd, but it can be taken as he couldnt be there with them physically. Plus, his girlfriend looks like shes waiting for someone (as already said).
May 18, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2008
Yeah I don't think he died otherwise why would they show his stitches? I liked the way it ended, with Yuu becoming a sort of protector of the streets. Maybe he can become what Izawa was to him to that kid we saw.
May 18, 2012 3:31 PM

Dec 2008
Are you saying he's now the ghost of streets past? XD
The lightness of his hair could be that he simply dyed his hair, and Mai seemed to be waiting for him.
He couldn't possibly have been killed from a single knife stab by a wimp, and there's the scar too.
May 18, 2012 4:19 PM

May 2011
He is a ghost now? Ahahaha. Oh fuck, you people sure know how to make me laugh.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
May 18, 2012 4:55 PM
Oct 2010
Manga is awesome.
Story is awesome.
Arts are awesome.
Yuu is awesome
May 18, 2012 7:08 PM
Sep 2007
He's not dead, but a wonderful manga, big ups to Illuminate for scans of this beautiful manga.
Hi
May 18, 2012 8:09 PM

Aug 2010
He's not actually dead, he only "died" to become a legend, ghost, Batman, whatever.

This way he can live a normal life while still being an influence on the streets.
May 18, 2012 9:48 PM

Jan 2008
Im not sure if he is alive of dead... the way every one was talking ... if he was alive why would he have missed Izawas title match?
May 18, 2012 11:18 PM
May 2012
He is definitely alive, you guys all missed it, chapter 182, page 14 in the 2nd box you see him walking to his girlfriend across the street from the boy he rescues.
May 19, 2012 1:14 AM
Jun 2011
fuk this would like to see some more whit yuu and Mai. and the fights in the last 20chaps was not the best

but the rest was rly nice. and it will 100% be one of my favorits
GtG_HomeMay 19, 2012 1:39 AM
May 19, 2012 3:01 AM

Feb 2008
It would have been so much better if he'd gone pro. This is just such a waste. I understand why he stayed of course, but its still such a waste :(
SnowCrasher said:
I wonder what his daytime job would be though.
Was wondering the same thing. Maybe he's working with troubled youths or something? Though it might be hard for him to get the credentials he'd need for that.

Also wondering why Mai puts up with it. She was definitely against him getting hurt all the time. I'd have thought that she would be fed up by now with him still looking for fights on the streets.
May 19, 2012 5:55 AM

Jan 2008
After six years......finally over. Man this was a beautiful manga.

Please stop the confusion. Yuu isn't dead, i'm not even going to explain why, since it is so obvious if you actually look, read, and understand. But, Yuu is alive and well.

May 19, 2012 6:06 AM

Jan 2011
Yuu isn't dead. There's nothing supernatural about this manga. It's a depiction of the streets, that's kind of the point.

I think that just because he helped the guy on the street doesn't mean he can't be doing other things at the same time. He might be working to go pro as well, but then acts as a protector on the side. I mean, he can't just be a protector, you can't make a living off that, and he's a highschool drop out so it would be difficult for him to get a proper job.

I think he might have been doing as he said, going to different gyms and learning from them before going properly pro.
As always, today is the most enjoyable day.
May 19, 2012 6:24 AM

Jan 2008
zenron said:
Yuu isn't dead. There's nothing supernatural about this manga. It's a depiction of the streets, that's kind of the point.

I think that just because he helped the guy on the street doesn't mean he can't be doing other things at the same time. He might be working to go pro as well, but then acts as a protector on the side. I mean, he can't just be a protector, you can't make a living off that, and he's a highschool drop out so it would be difficult for him to get a proper job.

I think he might have been doing as he said, going to different gyms and learning from them before going properly pro.

That seems very unreasonable, in the 3 year span if he wanted to go pro, he would be there, at the very least he would be at the stadium watching the fight. It is more likely he has some sort of small, but stable job and is a protector/overseer of the streets.

May 19, 2012 7:21 AM

Feb 2010
I hoped Shougo would go out (from prison?) and main 3 be together again. Anyway, it was worth to read.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
May 20, 2012 3:38 PM

Aug 2007
Great manga glad I read this is this in english at all?

Finally after four years lol.
May 21, 2012 5:31 AM
Jul 2011
konpachi said:
Nah he wasnt a ghost, this is a realistic manga. For a bit I wasnt sure either, but what ghosts have stitches? I think he just wanted to disappear off the street and help others like himself. The way they talked was a bit odd, but it can be taken as he couldnt be there with them physically. Plus, his girlfriend looks like shes waiting for someone (as already said).

Whew I never noticed the stitches

May 22, 2012 4:30 AM

Sep 2011
Merue said:
I hoped Shougo would go out (from prison?) and main 3 be together again. Anyway, it was worth to read.

Guess hoping for a reunion was a bit too much.
Never the less, an amazing story.
May 23, 2012 10:41 AM

Dec 2011
I read the whole thing in <24 hours. Kept reading till the wee morning hours because I couldn't sleep because of the excitement. I can't help feeling the ending was a bit rushed, but thankfully it isn't anything criminally bad. Awesome manga.

The people who wrote the summary that appears in all the descriptions of it everywhere should be shot, though.
May 24, 2012 11:38 AM
May 2012
kiimsz said:
SnowCrasher said:

you sure he wasnt a ghost?

tho Mai seemed like she was waiting for someone

I agree too, and also one more thing, from the beggining the text of holyland (what I mean that text that begins "Between the adult world...") is in past tense, especialy "He was, without a doubt, there", I mean "He was", that is past tense. It is sad, very sad for everyone, especialy Mai.
May 24, 2012 11:41 AM
May 2012
konpachi said:

Where have you seen that he have stitches at the end ?
May 24, 2012 12:04 PM
May 2012
deon89 said:
konpachi said:

Where have you seen that he have stitches at the end ?

My bad, I wasn't looking hard enough, he had stitches, but it is strange.

I mean when they had talked with Masaki before fight it was sad atmosphere, I mean why he wouldn't be there with Mai to watch the fight, it was his close friend and Mai's older brother, I mean fucking champion match. Also why was it kicboxing, Masaki was better in boxing, Yuu was kickboxer, like Masaki choose that because Yuu couldn't (I mean if he is dead). Again also why was Mai looking on the clock with sad expresion, or why was she not out on here brother's match, maybe because fighting would remind here too much of Yuu.
May 24, 2012 12:19 PM
May 2012
But stitches, and also Yuu didn't want to hurt hands (because thugs would just unnecessarily get beaten up, or beacuse he is a pro now), but why they wouldn't be looking the match, and Mai was waiting (but for what ?, fuuuuuuuuuuuck), fucking Kouji Mori, but I hope that he is alive.
May 24, 2012 12:29 PM
May 2012
In the beginning it seems like he is dead but towards the end like he is alive, that must have been Kouji Mori intention, but he put in that way so we may choose depending on our's personality, but I am always optimistic, so way would I be different now.

I THINK THAT HE IS ALIVE !
May 31, 2012 7:09 PM

Mar 2011
Great manga. Yuu is still alive and kicking.
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor
Jun 12, 2012 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
Yuu is very much alive, here's the breakdown:

-The guy who stabbed his was a wimp, he couldn't have done much damage and Yuu was able to kick the knife out of his hand immediately after plus he got up and walked all the way to the open street.

- Masaki's match already ended when Yuu appears as you can see two girls talking about it in page 14 and one of them tells the other she taped it.

- Still on page 14 you can see Mai standing and looking at her watch, she looks like she's waiting for someone but more importantly notice the direction she's facing, then look at the panel right underneath where Yuu is walking towards Mai from the opposite direction.

- Yuu is 'white' because he no longer wears black clothing which he used as camouflage before, he's already graduated from the streets and instead of beating those thugs up he just scared them away, he doesn't need to wear black for an advantage as he's that good + it signifies how he went from the dark and low place he was in to a brighter one with so many friends by his side.

- You can clearly see his scar with stitch marks in page 20, what's a ghost doing beating thugs with stitch marks on his side? The manga doesn't really lean to supernatural.

In fact it has always had him come back after a defeat, the tone overall is a very optimistic one. This chapter especially was all good news as all the bad guys are defeated, Midorikawa gets released, Masaki is champion etc the author was being creative and wanted to end it by making people worry, but my conclusion based on all the previous evidence & the overall tone of the manga leads me to believe that Yuu was very much alive in this last chapter.

- Finally, Yuu couldn't possibly have kept doing his old routine for those 3 years anymore, he was going to meet Mai and chanced on the thugs, quickly dealt with it then went to her.

Perhaps he isn't with his friends in the ring being pro because he's doing what Masaki used to? i.e. waiting for someone to take his place? That's weakened by the fact that people were talking about his legend and mixing him with other people etc but still..

I like happy endings so that's what happened either way but come on guys, there is too much evidence that he is alive, how could you conclude he died instead:?

anyway you interpret this ending, I think it was a rush job or at least not properly executed, tbh that stabbing felt like an attempt to make things more interesting as the fights were getting stale towards the end, I mean Yuu was already a beast and his fight with Masaki wasn't as exciting as the others.

This in addition to another gripe I've had from the moment Mai showed up; the story could've been improved a lot by having a solid romance going on even as a side show, but she appears then disappears for months and it's like she never left, they get closer then kind of forget about each other etc, this is difficult to put to words but the romance bits left me unsatisfied.

But despite all that, those are just minor points, this manga is really awesome in the end, I couldn't stop grinning whenever Yuu improvised like when he kicked Taka or when Midorikawa went all ""dark arts" on his opponent, it's a good read and I'd recommend it to anyone.
alcuradJun 12, 2012 1:28 AM
Jul 11, 2012 7:53 AM
May 2011
I don't know what it was about this manga, but i swear it the most additive one I've ever read.

I finished it in less than 2 days, even when i wasn't reading it i was always wondering what was going to happen next.

Its not like i thought it was the most amazing or entertaining one I've ever read, but i just couldn't stop reading it.
Aug 1, 2012 4:59 PM
Nov 2009
Kamishiro Yuu is alive.

I think he became the new Masaki in the streets in a good way though. Without the yakuza deals and helping the weak from bullies.

I don't know what to say but I do know that I won't get over this manga in a while. And I'm satisfied with this ending. 9/10
Aug 5, 2012 3:21 AM
Jan 2010
This manga was great, the ending was the biggest troll ever, for a while I just had my mouth open because I thought that yuu was actually dead from the way they were talking about him. I'm so glad he lived. I give this manga a 10
Sep 2, 2012 6:17 PM

Feb 2010
alcurad said:

-The guy who stabbed his was a wimp, he couldn't have done much damage and Yuu was able to kick the knife out of his hand immediately after plus he got up and walked all the way to the open street.

- Masaki's match already ended when Yuu appears as you can see two girls talking about it in page 14 and one of them tells the other she taped it.

- Still on page 14 you can see Mai standing and looking at her watch, she looks like she's waiting for someone but more importantly notice the direction she's facing, then look at the panel right underneath where Yuu is walking towards Mai from the opposite direction.

- Yuu is 'white' because he no longer wears black clothing which he used as camouflage before, he's already graduated from the streets and instead of beating those thugs up he just scared them away, he doesn't need to wear black for an advantage as he's that good + it signifies how he went from the dark and low place he was in to a brighter one with so many friends by his side.

- You can clearly see his scar with stitch marks in page 20, what's a ghost doing beating thugs with stitch marks on his side? The manga doesn't really lean to supernatural.

In fact it has always had him come back after a defeat, the tone overall is a very optimistic one. This chapter especially was all good news as all the bad guys are defeated, Midorikawa gets released, Masaki is champion etc the author was being creative and wanted to end it by making people worry, but my conclusion based on all the previous evidence & the overall tone of the manga leads me to believe that Yuu was very much alive in this last chapter.

- Finally, Yuu couldn't possibly have kept doing his old routine for those 3 years anymore, he was going to meet Mai and chanced on the thugs, quickly dealt with it then went to her.

Perhaps he isn't with his friends in the ring being pro because he's doing what Masaki used to? i.e. waiting for someone to take his place? That's weakened by the fact that people were talking about his legend and mixing him with other people etc but still..

I like happy endings so that's what happened either way but come on guys, there is too much evidence that he is alive, how could you conclude he died instead:?

anyway you interpret this ending, I think it was a rush job or at least not properly executed, tbh that stabbing felt like an attempt to make things more interesting as the fights were getting stale towards the end, I mean Yuu was already a beast and his fight with Masaki wasn't as exciting as the others.

This in addition to another gripe I've had from the moment Mai showed up; the story could've been improved a lot by having a solid romance going on even as a side show, but she appears then disappears for months and it's like she never left, they get closer then kind of forget about each other etc, this is difficult to put to words but the romance bits left me unsatisfied.

But despite all that, those are just minor points, this manga is really awesome in the end, I couldn't stop grinning whenever Yuu improvised like when he kicked Taka or when Midorikawa went all ""dark arts" on his opponent, it's a good read and I'd recommend it to anyone.

*Applaud*
Oct 4, 2012 7:59 AM
Oct 2012
Just wanted to share my point of view, I've written it in another forum:

Come on people, lets be realistic. For a work of fiction, the manga has been as truthful as it can while keeping the entertainment, there is no point in going supernatural at the end. White clothes and hair, halos...seriously. It's lightning effects people, just to add a dramatic effect. Of course he will look bright, when there is stong light behind him. Kamishiro stopped wearing black clothes, because he evolved as a person, he wasn't afraid and didn't need to use the shadows anymore. Probably his friends didn't seen him and each other for a long time, because they entered the adult world and followed their own paths. It happens when you finish school, you get in the chaos and time passes fast, you don't see some friends for years. Kamishiro came back to town from his personal journey, that made him stronger and wiser, so he can see how much his friends have grown, Midorikawa getting released from prison, etc. Maybe he was in touch with Mai, we can't know for sure. As a coming of age story, I think the ending fits well. Kamishiro made a promise with his friends, and now he can meet them in the bright place, they all strived for. It was hinted earlier in the manga, that Kamishiro knows that one day they will part ways. He has prepared his heart for that moment, while keeping the memories of their Holyland close. Now, as a young man he can face them again, and they can share their experiences and continue to evolve. Let's not forget the most obvious clue, showing that Kamishiro is alive - The Scar. There's no point for the author to show it, if it didn't mean something. The author also had some notes about losing his ability to write manga, and regaining it after 7 years, maybe the time was necessary for him to grow also, so he can get back to what he loves to do, I think it's kind of symbolic. You can't always cling to things or people you like, every person needs some time to grow and learn from his own failures. Then you can go back and share experience with others, that's the way it works. For me, the main thing in growing up is to be relevant to your time. People shouldn't stay the same for many years, you can carry your core principles and the things that define you, but you must grow as a person. Time does not forgive, and every person should try to keep up with it's pace. It's really a hard thing to do, because the more you get older, the more problems you tend to have. I'm 24, and the last 4 years of my life have passed in the blink of an eye. There are so many things you want to do, yet you put them aside for the sake of you responsibilities. That's when you realize, you have to keep up with your time and live an honorable life, helping others for the sake of helping them. You have to put meaning into moments, and enjoy the important ones with your family, friends, and loved ones. Find your Holyland and carry it along with your burdens, fight for the right things and live with dignity :)
Jan 14, 2013 5:40 AM

Feb 2008
Kinda wanted Shougo to be out already so we could have an ending with all 3 together, but this was still a really nice conclusion to a great manga.
Jan 26, 2013 9:37 AM
Jan 2013
konpachi said:

As much as I want to believe that he survived, I really don't think he did. Start by looking at the end of chapter 181, after he was stabbed. His life on the streets flashes through his mind, then we see his bloody footprints leading toward the light. He speaks of what his Holyland really is, like upon death, he reached a moral epiphany. If he truly believed that his Holyland was his friends, then at the end, wouldn't he be with them?

When you spoke of page 14, I think his girlfriend was really just listening to the gossip about her brother. Also, this guy that has done all the reading about Yuu's legend, needed Yuu to be there at that time in order for him to also find his Holyland.

When Masaki is getting ready to fight, they speak of how they wish Yuu was there, then when Masaki is going out into the ring, he says that he knows Yuu will be watching him. The way they are all acting, it seems like they know that he died. And, if he did survive, wouldn't Masaki know that he's stills dating his sister?

It seems like the Author just wanted to show that his spirit lived on, by showing him fight those guys at the end. It's kind of like the way that at the end of the Dragonball series, when Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr are fighting at the world martial arts tournament, Pan looks across the arena and sees Goku enjoying the fight. Both Yuu's spirit, and Goku's spirit were seen doing the things that they enjoyed.

Of course this is all my theory. Like I said, I would have rather seen a happy ending where Yuu actually survived and became a vigilante. But, as you said, this is a realistic manga. After the fight, when he told the kid that he wants to meet him again on the streets, he disappears. Where did he go? And how did he just vanish?
Feb 4, 2013 11:00 PM

Apr 2011
Amazing manga. One of my favorites now and Yuu didn't die. I wanna see Yuu and Masaki fight for the championship. :D
Feb 14, 2013 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
Murc said:
konpachi said:

As much as I want to believe that he survived, I really don't think he did. Start by looking at the end of chapter 181, after he was stabbed. His life on the streets flashes through his mind, then we see his bloody footprints leading toward the light. He speaks of what his Holyland really is, like upon death, he reached a moral epiphany. If he truly believed that his Holyland was his friends, then at the end, wouldn't he be with them?

When you spoke of page 14, I think his girlfriend was really just listening to the gossip about her brother. Also, this guy that has done all the reading about Yuu's legend, needed Yuu to be there at that time in order for him to also find his Holyland.

When Masaki is getting ready to fight, they speak of how they wish Yuu was there, then when Masaki is going out into the ring, he says that he knows Yuu will be watching him. The way they are all acting, it seems like they know that he died. And, if he did survive, wouldn't Masaki know that he's stills dating his sister?

It seems like the Author just wanted to show that his spirit lived on, by showing him fight those guys at the end. It's kind of like the way that at the end of the Dragonball series, when Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr are fighting at the world martial arts tournament, Pan looks across the arena and sees Goku enjoying the fight. Both Yuu's spirit, and Goku's spirit were seen doing the things that they enjoyed.

Of course this is all my theory. Like I said, I would have rather seen a happy ending where Yuu actually survived and became a vigilante. But, as you said, this is a realistic manga. After the fight, when he told the kid that he wants to meet him again on the streets, he disappears. Where did he go? And how did he just vanish?

http://submanga.com/c/161514/30

Maybe you need to check this out. Yuu is too awesome to die by a wimpy blade, also this is a sorta realistic manga, so why would there be ghost?
Mar 18, 2013 6:27 AM
Mar 2013
Uhmm... that last page is fake o.O guess those spanish translators tried to give it a happy ending.

Anyway, sorry to break this to everyone, but he's dead. Proof of that is how vague and inaccurate the rumors about him have become after all these years. When he was active, the rumors were always spot on and that's how there was always an audience for Kamishiro's fights. -and everyone knew him by name-. Not to mention he wouldn't miss his friend's title match for anything in the world. His last appearance? just a little fan service, a homage to the character we all loved throughout the story.
Mar 21, 2013 12:09 PM
Jul 2012
Karga said:
ummm, I quite sure he's dead: the way he was drawn (light grey), more ghostlike
I find it quite a sad ending
if he was a ghost then who beat those guys
i think he hides in the dark so he wont become the thug hunter agian instead he became batman
May 6, 2013 10:18 PM
Dec 2012
I don't know if it was my subconscious that made me want to re-read this manga again. I picked this manga up when it had just 20 something chapters out or so and i thought it was simply amazing I can recall how anxious i was for an update every time i checked the website I read it from.

Now after picking it up again just one day ago I just finished it once again, and I can just say it's really hit me even harder all the raw emotions ... I mean hahah I'm crying like crazy right now (I'm allowed to I'm a girl hahah kidding) but well I guess reading this in a way are hitting close to home in a way for me because of the circumstances I'm going through right now and dam hahah it's just this manga has, is just ah theres no words I can think of right now in this state but this manga sure knows how to hit that spot deep inside you huh?

man it's just hahah freaking hell I don't think I'll ever forget this one....
Jul 16, 2013 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
This was a great! Manga!
Aug 7, 2013 2:06 PM
Aug 2013
Yuu isn't dead, because you can see him at page 14, before the boy needs help
Sep 18, 2013 10:41 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome manga. The story hit true to me. At a point in my life I was like Yuu, searching for a purpose; I'm on my way getting better. This was a very realistic and emotional manga which is the reason it is so good. Although the ending is unclear, I pray that Yuu survived and is helping people who were in difficult times in their lives, like him. Amazing manga. I hope that someday I will find my own holyland. 8.5/10.
MastaJSep 18, 2013 10:46 PM
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Oct 14, 2013 5:14 AM

Jul 2013
alcurad said:

People can interpret anyway they want, I don't care. I personally see it this way.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 27, 2013 6:56 PM

Jan 2012
Amazing story! and the ending was superb.

AllenVonSteinOct 28, 2013 3:50 AM

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there any possibility for Holyland to get an anime adaptation?

PentagramShogoki - Mar 21, 2019

16 by MackynCheese »»
Feb 16, 4:49 AM

Poll: » Holyland Chapter 31 Discussion

zq - Jul 25, 2008

3 by A_Perfect_Hunter »»
Nov 28, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Holyland Chapter 138 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jul 6, 2021

1 by Briquet »»
Oct 7, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Holyland Chapter 143 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jul 6, 2021

1 by -DxP- »»
May 23, 2023 1:42 PM

Poll: » Holyland Chapter 136 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jul 6, 2021

1 by -DxP- »»
May 23, 2023 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.