Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 18, 2012 1:14 PM
Aug 2010
Goodbye to a VERY....VERY OVERRATED Manga.

It started great and it dwindled into mediocrity so damn fast.

It was nothing like what I expected.

Quite frankly, I'm happy it's ending.

(Oh and the anime is so FUCKING BORING I couldn't take it anymore!!!)
Apr 18, 2012 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
ichigo03 said:
Goodbye to a VERY....VERY OVERRATED Manga.

It started great and it dwindled into mediocrity so damn fast.

It was nothing like what I expected.

Quite frankly, I'm happy it's ending.

(Oh and the anime is so FUCKING BORING I couldn't take it anymore!!!)

I really can't take this from a Bleach fan...

*cough*
But that's besides the point. I wonder if JC Staff will adapt the remaining parts of the manga into 1 or 2 more seasons.
Apr 18, 2012 1:18 PM

Oct 2011
It was such a great series. Sad to see it end.

We need a Classroom of Truth or Reversi manga. >:3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2012 1:20 PM
Aug 2010
Tiago97 said:

*cough*
But that's besides the point. I wonder if JC Staff will adapt the remaining parts of the manga into 1 or 2 more seasons.

You're a presumptuousness idiot!

Many times before I have said that Bleach is SHIT!

The only reason I have it as my "favorites" is because it was the VERY FIRST anime I saw.

And what exactly does your comment have anything to do with what I said, other than thinking that anyone that likes Bleach is automatically disqualified from having an opinion.

Please go back and try again, and don't say something so damn retarded next time!
Apr 18, 2012 1:25 PM

Aug 2011
ichigo03 said:
And what exactly does your comment have anything to do with what I said, other than thinking that anyone that likes Bleach is automatically disqualified from having an opinion.

You're imagining things. I never said that.

Many times before I have said that Bleach is SHIT!

The only reason I have it as my "favorites" is because it was the VERY FIRST anime I saw.

Oh, so you agree with me.
Apr 18, 2012 1:30 PM

Feb 2010
long overdue got bored with bakuman 50 chapters ago.
Apr 18, 2012 1:32 PM

Apr 2011
So sad about this news. Plenty of time to get caught up before Season 3 comes on.
Apr 18, 2012 1:33 PM
Aug 2010
Tiago97 said:
You're imagining things. I never said that.

No, you Implied it, and furthermore you made yourself look conceited.

Tiago97 said:
Oh, so you agree with me

No, I'm not!

You implied that Bleach fans must automatically have bad taste because they like something which YOU believe is inferior, I stated that Bleach is the first ever anime I saw and that's why it's in my favorites, however I acknowledge that it is SHIT at it's present state. (I'm talking about the overall story, I know the anime is finished)

I also believe Naruto and OP are total shit as well, but I wouldn't act conceited when one of their fans says something in regards to another anime or manga.
Apr 18, 2012 1:37 PM

Aug 2011
ichigo03 said:
You implied that Bleach fans must automatically have bad taste because they like something which YOU believe is inferior, I stated that Bleach is the first ever anime I saw and that's why it's in my favorites, however I acknowledge that it is SHIT at it's present state.

That's not what I meant.
See, your criticism towards Bakuman = my criticism towards Bleach. That's why I wrote this:

I always try not to judge people based on their taste.
Apr 18, 2012 1:48 PM

Feb 2010
Bleach sucks, but hey I'm still looking for an answer to my question. Can anyone who has read the manga plus seen the 2 seasons of the anime tell me if the already announced third season might be enough to adapt all of the remaining chapters or if a fourth season would be needed?
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 18, 2012 1:49 PM

Mar 2010
This was predictable, it was obvious for a while that this would be ending soon. Although, I'm still kida sad, it was nice reading and one of very few Shounen Jump manga I've enjoyed. It had unique and very interesting story plus likeable main charatcers (what is rare for me to say about shounen series) but I'm kinda happy for the main characters (and authors if they are similiar to Hiramaru XD). So, all's well. I wonder what the authors' next manga will be about.
Apr 18, 2012 1:49 PM

Dec 2009
Now I can read and finish the manga.
But I'd rather wait for the anime to do its job ^^"
Apr 18, 2012 1:53 PM
Aug 2010
Tiago97 said:
That's not what I meant.
See, your criticism towards Bakuman = my criticism towards Bleach.

Then you should've been more specific, your comment seemed to be attacking ME simply because I'm a Bleach fan (Which I'm really NOT, I'm a fan of EARLY Bleach, like I've said before it's total shit now).

Furthermore, I believe my initial comment towards Bakuman is very fair and I'm not bashing any fans or even saying that Bakuman is bad.

It turned very mediocre....many people still hold Bakuman into high praises and I have no idea why (other than that fact that it's the same duo that created Death Note).

Anyways, I personally don't care if someone argues with me about my opinions, but your comment seemed to be attacking me personally and basically it also looked like a strawman comment.
Apr 18, 2012 1:56 PM

Feb 2011
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Bleach sucks, but hey I'm still looking for an answer to my question. Can anyone who has read the manga plus seen the 2 seasons of the anime tell me if the already announced third season might be enough to adapt all of the remaining chapters or if a fourth season would be needed?

Well S2 ended around the mid-90ish chapter range, meaning they'll have 25 episodes (assuming thats how many they'll make) to fit 75+ chapters. It could be done, but it might be rushed...
Apr 18, 2012 2:01 PM

Aug 2010
Great series, learnt a lot from it XD. I had a thought it will end soon.

Apr 18, 2012 2:15 PM

Sep 2008
Woah. They're ending it already? I love Bakuman but I think it's good that they end it. I like to read a manga that actually has an ending.
Apr 18, 2012 2:27 PM

Jul 2009
Usooo D:
Nah just jokin'
Better than it will become a never ending shounen, which gets worse and worse the longer it is taking.

Should catch up to the Manga..

Apr 18, 2012 2:35 PM

Feb 2010
Zkeyo said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Well S2 ended around the mid-90ish chapter range, meaning they'll have 25 episodes (assuming thats how many they'll make) to fit 75+ chapters. It could be done, but it might be rushed...

Thank you for the info!
I'm hoping they will do a 4th season then, possible only 13 episodes, but I wouldn't want them to rush towards the end or not adapt the last chapters at all.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 18, 2012 2:40 PM
Mar 2012
Master_M2K said:
WTF... So many great long running series are ending. Seriously... what is left?

You are exaggerating as the ones that are announced are ending isn't a lot considering that A)there are plenty of 100+ chapter manga that are still being published even the ones you know nothing about and B) there are manga that the Japanese consider classics that are ongoing like Initial D(600+ chapters) and Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo(1708+ chapters) among others. Lastly the manga series that have been announced to end are fairly new when compared to several manga series from the 1970's and 1980's that are ongoing Golgo 13 has been published since 1969 making it the oldest ongoing manga series and is a cultural phenomenon in Japan.
Apr 18, 2012 2:40 PM

Apr 2010
this are good news, i really love the manga and think it's one of the greatest and most original, but yeah, sometime it had to end and it's great to know it's ending for good like death note did. Really looking forward to Ohba and Obata's next work together!

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Apr 18, 2012 2:48 PM

Jul 2008
I can finally stop hearing about it.
Apr 18, 2012 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
I'll miss this manga... Oh well. It's been a good read!
Apr 18, 2012 3:17 PM
Mar 2011
I called it on chapter 164. I do feel sad that it is going to end but I feel happy at the same time. It's a bunch of mixed up emotions going on but I am looking forward to the next serialisation by these guys again.
Apr 18, 2012 3:58 PM

Jul 2009
I was expecting at least 4 chapters left. 1, now thats serious.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Apr 18, 2012 3:59 PM

Jun 2011
Well, at least I'll be able to catch up with it now, yay.
Apr 18, 2012 4:33 PM
Nov 2007
I thought it was boring. In an attempt to hide the dullness of following life of mangaka, the authors decided to insert exaggeration to every little thing in the series:
- "We'll be number1!"
- "No I'll be number 1!"
- "What?! We didn't get number 1!"
- "We'll cancel our series since it's not number 1 and make one in the hopes of it becoming number 1!"
- "You're making a new series?! I'll make another one so I'll have two series and the new one will also be number 1!"

Yeah.

In any case, I'm very excited for any upcoming works by the authors. I do hope they work again soon.
Apr 18, 2012 4:54 PM

Apr 2010
radiantfire said:
I thought it was boring. In an attempt to hide the dullness of following life of mangaka, the authors decided to insert exaggeration to every little thing in the series:
- "We'll be number1!"
- "No I'll be number 1!"
- "We'll cancel our series since it's not number 1 and make one in the hopes of it becoming number 1!"
- "You're making a new series?! I'll make another one so I'll have two series and the new one will also be number 1!"

Yeah.

In any case, I'm very excited for any upcoming works by the authors. I do hope they work again soon.
radiantfire said:
- "We'll be number1!"
- "No I'll be number 1!"

Yeah.

Well, the real life of a mangaka, in manga form, wouldn't be very appealing to younger kids.
Apr 18, 2012 4:59 PM
Nov 2007
^Oh, I didn't know that :|
Apr 18, 2012 6:00 PM

Aug 2007
I didn't read the manga. But I think is really sad for the fans
Apr 18, 2012 6:37 PM

Aug 2010
I'm ready for the end since the last chapter, but I'm going to miss my weekly read ;w;

It has been a great read, very inspirational (at the least for me) and it's one of my favorite mangas, so it's time to get the volumes (even if it's not licensed in my country)

Tsugumi Ohba-sensei and Takashi Obata-sensei, you may never read this, but thanks for letting me meet Saiko, Shujin and everyone in Bakuman QwQ
I'm the king... of Fujoshi Land!!
Apr 18, 2012 6:52 PM

May 2009
radiantfire said:
- "We'll be number1!"
- "No I'll be number 1!"

Exactly why I couldn't really get into this series, and have no sad feelings with it ending. Not to mention the romance, the little that there is, never settled right with me either.
Apr 18, 2012 7:27 PM

Mar 2012
Perfect time to end the manga.

No need for another manga to be dragged on to countless chapters.
Apr 18, 2012 7:40 PM

Apr 2010
It was a great read. This is much better than dragging things.
Apr 18, 2012 7:42 PM

Mar 2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!?!?!?!??!?
Apr 18, 2012 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
:) it was a good series
Apr 18, 2012 8:17 PM

Oct 2009
Now i can finally pick it up again!
Apr 18, 2012 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
i could tell it was ending with them geting there goal
Apr 18, 2012 11:20 PM

Jul 2010
I figured it would end soon as soon I was looking through the chapter titles on the manga websites. It's been a great read and just when I finally got caught up to it last week.
And I just recently started buying the volumes this month.
Apr 18, 2012 11:34 PM

Mar 2011
Good to know they won't drag the story longer and end it in a bad way.
I will miss Bakuman, it was a really great read. :')
Apr 19, 2012 2:44 AM

Jul 2010
Oh wow, I knew it would be soon, but not next week.
I will miss reading Bakuman every week T_T
Apr 19, 2012 3:49 AM

Apr 2011
I'm gonna miss it so much .______________.

I'm glad it'll be a happy ending for Saiko and Azuki
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. (ಠ_ಠ)

Apr 19, 2012 4:48 AM

Mar 2010
So thats it :) It finished perfectly :) I m eagerly awaiting for their next work mmm
Apr 19, 2012 4:59 AM

Sep 2010
last chapter there was all that you would expect from ending of bakuman... But chapter every week will be missed
Apr 19, 2012 5:12 AM

Jun 2010
Why is it said 23rd April, when Red Hawk just released the last chapter now? O.o
Apr 19, 2012 5:37 AM

Apr 2011
Maybe they learned from their mistake and know when they should end their story. I'm sure people know what I'm talking about :p
Apr 19, 2012 5:43 AM
Feb 2011
King_Zero said:
Why is it said 23rd April, when Red Hawk just released the last chapter now? O.o

Because the chapter willö be released on the 23rd April in Japan. Red Hawk got a raw provider that has acces to the magazine before it is even sold.

WSJ is in Japan usually released on Mondays. We evil pirates are getting the chapters 5 days before the Japanese get them.
Apr 19, 2012 5:34 PM

Feb 2009
well since this is happening i better start reading it soon
I'am Thou And Thou Art I...And we're a HAPPY FAMILY!!!
Apr 19, 2012 9:04 PM

Nov 2007
ahh gotta love redhawk XD they must have access to someone in jump what a handy connection

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Apr 20, 2012 7:09 AM
May 2009
an early release lol. I wonder if that guy is a staff from WSJ lol
Apr 20, 2012 11:58 AM
Feb 2011
Xynz01 said:
an early release lol. I wonder if that guy is a staff from WSJ lol

No.
It works like this.
WSJ has a print run of around 3 Million. The official street sale date is usually Mondays(sometimes Saturdays).
To be able to sell WSJ in whole of Japan on Mondays it must be shipped long before that to the stores. Copies of WSJ arrive at the early locations(stores) on Wednesday. Some stores, even though they are not supposed to and could lose their license to sell Shueisha products, sell WSJ already on Wednesday, some sell only to their best customers, some to family and friends. However those couple of hundred people have already access to WSJ 5 days before its official release. Some of those people post spoilers and some of those people(usually against money) become so called early raw provider for scanlation groups. So scanlation groups, even those without an early raw provider (because raws hit the internet usually 2 days before the official street release) usually release the chapters way before the Magazine is released in Japan.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
7 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
9 hours ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
10 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
Today, 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.