Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2008 6:48 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gah, the cheerleader guys were horrible @_@
But anyway, it was a good race I guess. 3WD ftw?
Oct 31, 2008 2:13 AM

Feb 2008
poor Syako ;)
Mar 9, 2009 2:04 AM

Oct 2008
Loved this one, surprisingly. When Belldandy gets pissed off at Toshiyuki and hell-bent on winning the race. You'd never imagine her acting like that. It's great to see another dimension of her character, if only for a little bit.
Apr 11, 2009 10:40 AM

Dec 2008
i liked this episode.
tohiyuki and sayoko would do a nice couple, they should just forget about lust and envy.

devil of misfortunes. heh the next episode seems like one i would enjoy.
Aug 14, 2009 8:05 AM

Jun 2009
Haha the Cheer leader guys makes their club miserable
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 15, 2009 9:12 PM

Sep 2009
The lipstick on the cheerleader guys was awful.
Feb 25, 2010 4:16 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah, why was Mamiko Noto attacked anyways, she was just sitting there. =/

Gotta hate Urd.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2010 1:24 PM

Jul 2009
So Belldandy can get angry too XD
Oct 8, 2010 2:41 AM

Jan 2010
aero said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gah, the cheerleader guys were horrible @_@
But anyway, it was a good race I guess. 3WD ftw?

lol at those guys.
Aug 24, 2012 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
enkil said:
tohiyuki and sayoko would do a nice couple, they should just forget about lust and envy.
I wouldn't doubt that this ends up happening seeing as they definitely aren't going anywhere in their current aspirations. The thing is neither of them really wants a 'relationship' they are players and just want to be able to claim the top position.
Jan 13, 2014 4:20 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

While hating Kei, for the continuation of his way to make the story interesting and brings topics to me something engaging, while not explaining them well.
Belldandy is credible, while Kei no when he blurts out! ^ ^ "
The episode I thought he went into a cow as the time precedence, in which Kei does nothing and only thanks to Belldandy and Urd that the situation is saved, however, there was a greater participation of the collective and a small part of Keiichi.
For me the best part was when illustrating the peculiarities of the car with three wheels when driving and settle the question of the race passing on the retaining wall of the dune. Even when Belldandy shows another side of his character, the narrative them was pleasant the rest was a bit dull and predictable.
Jun 24, 2014 5:36 AM

May 2012
Wasn't the best episode, but well it was still decent.
Oct 11, 2014 12:40 AM

Jul 2013
BULLSHIT! Kei's voice sucks and he's wimpy and annoying. Belldandy is an idiot for accepting that obviously trap challenge. Aoshima is so freaking pathetic for someone who has a lot pf pride. I wish he learns his lesson this time because if this show will continue with his underhanded tricks to get Belldandy.. it will be too painful to watch..even though it already is. At least Urd remains as likable as ever.
Jan 4, 2015 4:54 AM

Apr 2009
I was kinda bored here.
I have a feeling that there's more fluff and distractions to come.
Jan 5, 2015 4:39 AM
Dec 2011
oh..god..keiichi is so right about his clubs upper classman. keiichi =" they give the word weird a hole new meaning" he he he this episode is awesome... bell is cute even when she is angry . :3 and i love mini urd i love urd :3 keiichi is becoming cool too :3
Jan 25, 2016 1:09 AM

Sep 2012
Great episode. Was expecting Skuld to show up to use her genius mind to repair the vehicle.
Feb 6, 2017 3:03 PM
Jan 2008
Toshiyuki's next attempt at breaking up Kei and Bell is using his money to fund a up start motor club and goad the auto club into a race where the loser must disband. Toshiyuki uses underhanded tactics as usual, like destroying the auto clubs racer but Keiichi mans up and refuses to back down!

First time we actually see Belldandy get angry and she shows her determination in winning! Bells kinda scary when the right buttons are pushed! Belldandy ends up expending so much of her power to keep the racer from falling apart that it knocks her out. Keiichi is left on his own to finish the race and exploits a design quirk of the racer to take advantage where 4 wheelers cannot and the auto club win! Urd punishes Toshiyuki for his behaviour, again and Sayoko who didn't do anything this time, takes some lumps along with him!

Good episode! 4 stars out of 5!
Sep 18, 2019 1:29 PM

Oct 2018
Nice adaptation of the manga story, would've liked Urd and Belldandy dressed in Auto Club racing gear like the original manga panels, instead of Tamiya & Otaki's horrific cheerleader getups and clown-face makeup.
Mar 21, 2020 5:46 AM

Apr 2013
Bit of a boring episode, seems like next one will be more interesting at least.
Mar 22, 2021 10:52 AM

Nov 2016
It's thanks to Belldandy that Keiichi has developed a lot. Also pretty cute when she's so determined.

Dem cheerleader outfits, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 27, 2023 1:25 PM

Mar 2022
Yeah in response to the Auto Repair guys wearing the Cheerleader Girl outfits? No. Just no, OK? Just no. (Shudders)
Anyways damn I didn’t think a pure hearted being like Belldandy would ever get mad at anybody let alone Toshiyuki of all people is defiantly a sign that you have seriously crossed this goddess in particular and for the very club that Keiichi is a part of too. She was so determined to win the race or die trying there. It’s out of left field for her to feel like this but at the same time it IS very rare for her to feel like this. I guess Toshiyuki was a special case for her I presume. 
It was a decent episode I must say if not to see some character development on Belldandy and Keiichi’s part. Otherwise not much to say about this episode besides that.
Aug 18, 2023 10:20 PM
May 2017
I do like the comedy but some of the characters don't make sense. How does winning a race get's you Belldandy?
Nov 28, 2023 6:20 PM
Dec 2020
Pretty good episode - although I'm into the whole cars/rallying thing. Couldn't we all use a Belldandy to help us with our automotive maintenance?? (although they'd have needed it to get a three-wheeled fiberglass vehicle to hold a rear-drive V6 without tipping over on the first corner... serious Richard Hammond level hijinks there)
Much hilarity from the auto guys in drag (someone give me some bleach for my eyes!!) and Engrishy swearing. Belldandy is determined, Keichi grows some much-needed backbone and Urd bails everyone out time and again... Toshiyki & Sayoko are complete dicks as ever, honestly I want Keichi just to give Toshiyuki a good right hook on the jaw sometimes rather than have Urd zap them all the time
I do like how there's actually a reasonable degree of research into how rallycross works, not totally realistic by any means but much more than I would have expected from a supernatural romantic comedy (especially the anti-erosion concrete bulkheads in dunes, which honestly I don't think I've ever seen mentioned in any other work of fiction)... though they would have had a MUCH easier time of it if they'd gone for two wheels at the front and one at the back, much more stable in turns and you could probably reuse a FWD drivetrain
Apr 6, 4:19 PM
Apr 2024
I’m surprised that no one noticed a random guy was dressed up as a Nazi in one of the scenes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ah! My Goddess Episode 3 Discussion

aero - Sep 2, 2008

28 by smallwch »»
Jan 13, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Ah! My Goddess Episode 15 Discussion

aero - Sep 11, 2008

26 by Ilfracombe »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Ah! My Goddess Episode 14 Discussion

aero - Sep 9, 2008

22 by Ilfracombe »»
Dec 7, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Ah! My Goddess Episode 12 Discussion

aero - Sep 9, 2008

29 by Ilfracombe »»
Dec 4, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Ah! My Goddess Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Sep 8, 2008

23 by Ilfracombe »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.