Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 21, 2014 7:19 AM

Jun 2011
The part with Lucy was pretty damn sad, and regrettable, but the sudden switch in tone was pretty damn bad, I was ); then they suddenly switched to Natsu's comedy scene. -facepalm- but anyway, Lucy really made you feel the 7 years gap in this episode, but, too bad it's only affecting Lucy, everyone else was like "Meh who cares" -.-
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 9, 2014 12:04 PM

Jul 2014
I love this kind of episode from fairy tail. it makes you laugh, cry and warm inside in just one ep.
and i better not mention lots of Nalu moments here. i can rant about it like a crazy fan girl that i am. :p
Google first, ask later
Aug 16, 2014 2:14 AM

Jul 2008
Damn, that's about as tragic as you can get. The 7 year gap had a price for everyone.
Aug 27, 2014 10:29 AM
May 2014
Poor Wendy, her breasts will apparently never grow :D
Gildarts is still in love with the idea of being Cana's father and everyone is charged 7 years worth of rent so Lucy gets kicked out :( So she goes to see her father, pretty sad that he's passed away, even if he was a sleazy git.. the hair animations though, what's up with the smoothness of that :o

Back to work Fairy Tail! ^_^
Sep 14, 2014 2:34 PM

Mar 2010
I wonder what happened in those seven years with them gone.. the bigger picture of things.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 19, 2014 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
I got spoiled that Lucy's dad would die and she would find out he remembered her birthday, and even fully expecting it I found myself crying for half the episode. Damn, only Fairy Tail can do this to me so often and then the very next second while I'm still in tears, I'm laughing at Natsu making a joke with the landlady. Like how is that even possible?!

I don't care if people say Fairy Tail is shit with its "predictable fights" and "friendship powerups". When it comes down to heart, that's where Fairy Tail shines imo. It's not something you can analyse objectively. 11/10 episode.
Jan 21, 2015 4:38 PM

Aug 2013
the landlady's costume..... with natsu and happys face... brought the seriousness back to laughter just like that
Mar 18, 2015 7:34 AM

Apr 2010
GOLDsurff said:
really good episode but so so sad :'(

I cried.
May 27, 2015 8:17 AM

Nov 2014
Omg Lyon's love at first sight with Juvia LOL and then Juvia's love chart xD GRAY's HAREM and Juvia having Gray's head with an arrow to Lyon...she's sensing yaoi undertones lmao :P

Sherry's new design is beautiful omggg I wish she appeared more :3

Erza's reaction to Bisca & Alzack's marriage was hilarious!

Poor Lucy though, that's so sad...the end of the episode was so touching. :'(

Wendy's reaction to the drawing of her & Pantherlily was priceless too.
Jun 24, 2015 8:27 AM

Dec 2013
NiaSenpai said:
GOLDsurff said:
really good episode but so so sad :'(

I cried.

I'm gonna miss that old man..a spitting image of lucy..
Jul 14, 2015 12:41 AM
Jun 2015
Note: Spoilers from episodes 104 to 124

I didn't cry when Mirajane sacrificed herself to be with Lisanna, or when the Master was defeated.
I didn't cry when Ultear saw her mother's memories or made up with Melody.
I didn't cry when all was lost then Laxus appeared, when Nastu stood up and declared the fear they felt as a way to understand their weaknesses, or the Master stalled the dragon.
I didn't cry when the X791 Fairy Tail tried remembering those they had lost.

Out of all of these, none of my emotions were triggered.

Even so, I cried when Lucy read the letter she received from her father, and I don't cry watching anime often XD
Feb 16, 2016 5:42 PM

Oct 2013
Shoujo_Addict said:
Note: Spoilers from episodes 104 to 124

I didn't cry when Mirajane sacrificed herself to be with Lisanna, or when the Master was defeated.
I didn't cry when Ultear saw her mother's memories or made up with Melody.
I didn't cry when all was lost then Laxus appeared, when Nastu stood up and declared the fear they felt as a way to understand their weaknesses, or the Master stalled the dragon.
I didn't cry when the X791 Fairy Tail tried remembering those they had lost.

Out of all of these, none of my emotions were triggered.

Even so, I cried when Lucy read the letter she received from her father, and I don't cry watching anime often XD

Ultear making up with Meldy got me, but aside from that, +1. ._.

damn tragic episode. Looks like the world has left Fairy Tail behind after all.

I hope the next filler arc isn't as lame as the one with Daphne.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 27, 2016 4:18 PM
Oct 2015
What was in the box on her bed they never told us there was a letter and a rectangle shaped box anyone know what it is
Jun 17, 2016 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
This series is doing the whole timeskip concept really well. Normally it's just happy reunions, but there actually is some sadness and the realization of lost time. I really like how they've handled it.
Jul 16, 2016 6:25 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
And this is why you must always cherish your parents even if they are annoying. I feel for Lucy, losing her father during those 7 years and not really having a good relationship with him.

That picture with Lily and Happy all buffed up. Lily's shoulders look all beefed up, then again he's always been buff to begin with.

The reaction of the guild master when Makarov, Mira and Erza went serious was funny.

Aug 22, 2016 2:22 PM

Jan 2016
Cant wait for next OP, hoping its in the next episode..

Great episode, so much emotions.. poor lucy.. did expect her dad to be.. ;_; aww
good for lucy i guess having her apartment back and lots of presents, man i wanna know it any worth,good to know , like a key or something xD
And dont mess with makarovs children! uahaha!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 26, 2016 11:34 AM

Jul 2009
Bisca and Al finally married!
It was sad that Lucy's dad was dead.
Apr 15, 2017 6:37 AM

Apr 2009
The best episode for me.

Too bad Lucy never met her father again. T___T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2018 12:39 PM

May 2016
Lucy ;-;

When she said she missed her it was definitely a death flag and damn it was true.
Feb 10, 2018 10:37 AM

Jan 2014
what's about Ultear though?

I feel sad about Lucy father, if only she come back a little bit faster.
Mar 5, 2019 4:10 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THAT WAS HEARTBREAKING :(
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 20, 2020 1:15 PM

May 2018
Another great episode! Lots of sad moments this time. Rip Lucy's dad, you were a great man T_T
Feb 12, 2022 5:52 PM
Feb 2022
El que un gremio tan débil como ogre sea el mas fuerte de Fiore, dice mucho de los magos que quedaron de Fairy Tail. Hora de poner orden
May 24, 2022 1:37 PM

May 2020
Seven years is big thing, now getting those things which passed down in these many years was a mix of happiness and sorrow. We got the thing about Lucy, and that was a heartbreak. Hope there aren't any more of them.
Dec 20, 2022 4:21 PM

Oct 2009
Shinobinomi said:
And the landlady was a bitch. "You owe me seven years of rent!" but then we find out she's been dusting the place for seven years and received Lucy's fathers gifts all this time...I guess she couldn't bear the guilt of renting out the apartment of a girl whose father loves her so much, but then she still wants the rent money! Luckily his father sent the money right before he died and right when Lucy came back. Now that's incredible luck!

mystik said:
Lucy can't pay the back rent. you'd think someone else would have moved in ...

I surmise landlady wasn't actually honest when she demanded the rent for the entire past 7 years; there is no way there wasn't a good enough reason, but we can only guess what it was, exactly
Some of the possible scenarios that would make sense:
1) the landlady was actually receiving the regular pays, but decided to scam the girl, but then realised that Lucy might find out about it eventually, got scared and backed off with some lame excuse (unlikely)
2) likewise, the landlady was receiving the regular pays, but some of the last ones were missing due to Lucy's father passing away, and when she demanded the entire pay, what she actually meant was that only the last payment was missing. And when she said later that she received the entire pay, what she actually meant is she received the last transaction, and with it, it was the entire pay (this one would make the most sense)
3) there was a pawn of some sort that landlady agreed with Lucy's father upon. It's just a speculation, and there is no way to know what that pawn might have been. It's also possible that the dad had arranged it so that after he dies and once his daughter appears, the pay is sent to her landlady (possible, but very speculative)
Dec 11, 2023 2:00 PM

Jan 2021
Lucy's dad is now deaded....
Jan 18, 2:32 AM

Jan 2021
Nice moment for Lucy. Fillers from now.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 19, 3:48 AM

Jun 2015
I can't believe I cried over this. Also this studio fucked up every emotional scene with the GARBAGE transitions. Mashima CAN write some good stuff, that pos.
Read Toriko!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 169 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

103 by aod-kun »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

186 by aod-kun »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

garfield15 - May 31, 2010

150 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 31 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperEXE - May 24, 2010

103 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 153 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

101 by LightNoragami1 »»
9 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.