Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 30, 2012 5:16 AM
Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 faggot pictures:P U are funny U know?:>

The episode itself was ok. There are some misleads but ok.
xxx
Mar 30, 2012 6:33 AM

Jul 2011
Wait wait, I don't get it. Yuno got a second chance to make things better and ended up in the same situation? How did she screw up so badly? Did she even try to make things any different? Also, I think this means Akise appeared in the second world and not the first. Not sure about that, but maybe (if that is true) that's why the bad ending couldn't be stopped.

Idk shouldn't try and use logic in this show, everyone in it is fucking nuts.
Mar 30, 2012 10:41 AM

Apr 2011
This episode went fast. 4/5 overall
Mar 30, 2012 10:44 AM

Mar 2010
EOTW said:
Wait wait, I don't get it. Yuno got a second chance to make things better and ended up in the same situation? How did she screw up so badly? Did she even try to make things any different? Also, I think this means Akise appeared in the second world and not the first. Not sure about that, but maybe (if that is true) that's why the bad ending couldn't be stopped.

Well, Yuno didn't want to correct things. She just wanted to spend more time with Yukki. After all, that's why she's trying to kill him now, if he won't kill her and become god, she'll kill him and turn back time again just so that she can be with him more. Or at least that's how I understood it.
We didn't see (or at least I don't remember) any proof that Akise wasn't in the previous world. Since Deus created him, it's safe to asume he did that the first time too. And since Yuno is directly at fault for the "bad ending" happening over again, it can't be stopped unless she is stopped.
Mar 30, 2012 11:57 AM

Jul 2011
HikaruIzumi said:
EOTW said:

Well, Yuno didn't want to correct things. She just wanted to spend more time with Yukki. After all, that's why she's trying to kill him now, if he won't kill her and become god, she'll kill him and turn back time again just so that she can be with him more. Or at least that's how I understood it.
We didn't see (or at least I don't remember) any proof that Akise wasn't in the previous world. Since Deus created him, it's safe to asume he did that the first time too. And since Yuno is directly at fault for the "bad ending" happening over again, it can't be stopped unless she is stopped.

Oh wow so she just keeps killing him and creating this bad ending to spend more time with him? She must have lost her mind a long time ago, she's nuts. I would think she would try to make it so he wouldn't be a player in the game next time around (I mean she is a god). But I guess since Dues exists in Yuki's imagination and she literally turns back time that can't be helped.

Yeah, you're probably right about Akise. I suppose if that were true(he only exists in the second world) there would be more hinting towards it and more explanation.
Mar 30, 2012 12:04 PM
Feb 2012
Well, why did Deus create Akise then? I don't remember if he had any reason to create him (from the episode where Deus explained some things about Akise). Also, why create Akise for the second world and not the first?

Akise wants to prevent Yuno from winning the game, but Deus said Akise can't have any feelings of his own (so it's basically what Deus wants, unless Akise actually can have a mind of his own). So that's why I'm curious if Deus can remember things from the first world, even though he died at the end of it when Yuno became god.
maluser9999Mar 30, 2012 12:16 PM
Mar 30, 2012 2:27 PM

Mar 2012
Great episode, one after the other those are getting better and better...
Mar 31, 2012 1:06 AM
Jul 2018
I must admit, after episode 22, I hate the two main characters. I hope they both die. Murmur as God, FTW!!

Not really, she is pretty crazy too. I don't want any of those 3 to win. Random person from the shadows, come out and win this shiz!
Mar 31, 2012 2:33 AM

Nov 2011
At least we know why we have 2 yunos fighting in the OP vid for both seasons

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 31, 2012 6:48 AM

Aug 2011
The soft music in this ep was just lovely.

These scenes were awesome in the manga and still great in the anime.
Mar 31, 2012 7:56 AM
Dec 2011
Most likely Akise wasn't in first world as Yuno would know that a big problem would arise from keeping him close. She didn't trusted him, but she didn't knew nothing about him as well. She would have known that he had his special diary which would predict all her movements. Most likely people like Hinata and Kosaka stayed alive as well because of that. Since Murmur knows when the world is going to finish she was surprised that Deus didn't lasted till the last day, which means he gave his power or created someone like Akise. Notice that after Akises death, Deus just dies as well.
Mar 31, 2012 8:38 AM
Feb 2012
darazu_wa said:
Most likely Akise wasn't in first world as Yuno would know that a big problem would arise from keeping him close. She didn't trusted him, but she didn't knew nothing about him as well. She would have known that he had his special diary which would predict all her movements. Most likely people like Hinata and Kosaka stayed alive as well because of that. Since Murmur knows when the world is going to finish she was surprised that Deus didn't lasted till the last day, which means he gave his power or created someone like Akise. Notice that after Akises death, Deus just dies as well.

Yes, but why did Deus create Akise? I can understand that Yuno doesn't trust Akise since he wasn't in the first world.
Mar 31, 2012 11:27 AM

Feb 2009
Yuno <3
Yukkii <3

I love them both but I wonder how it's going to end.
I just marathoned all of the episodes... ;_;
Mar 31, 2012 3:10 PM

Mar 2010
darazu_wa said:

The theory about Deus dying earlier makes sense. But the first part doesn't. Akise didn't have his diary before confronting Deus. Not to mention that events are different in the 2nd world, so maybe Akise did exist there but focused on different people (like Deus said, he sent him to get info on contestants). Since Yuno and Yukki probably weren't a team from the very begninning (and it was her first world) it would make sense that he didn't see her as someone unusually important. That could mean, Akise never met with Yukki and Yuno (if Deus destroyed him when he decided he wouldn't need him again). If Deus' power is directly connected to Akise, it would explain his sudden (nearly) death too. If he destroyed Akise in the first world that power got back to him. Since Akise in the 2nd world died by other means than Deus, Deus' power that he used to create him vanished. I'm not saying that theory isn't correct, most likely is. I'm jst trying to say that the facts we were given don't necessarily indicate anything if you think about them. But I doubt author would want us to think hard about someone who isn't THAT important. So most likely the first working theory is correct. XD

But then again, Dues could have created Akise purely because of Yuno and tehn decided to use him for other purposes too. Because she was strange with her living through those stuff for 2nd time and shit. That obviously means that he didn't neeed to create him in the 1st world.
Mar 31, 2012 4:27 PM

Nov 2010
"Yuukkiii...Yuuukiii...Yuuuuuuukiii <3"
OH SHUT UP. >:U Good gawd.
I've already lost my respect for her episodes earlier.
I call BS on that supposed love she has for him.
Mar 31, 2012 9:36 PM

May 2011
Holy shit so the secrets finally out with Yuno. I guessed the time traveling part through the OP but damn so that's what happened. Now I finally understand what the OP has been trying to show. I love the way this mystery has been going, glad I kept my urges from reading the manga and spoilers. Can't wait to see what the hell will happen next now that Yukki has finally discovered the truth. Looks like he is raged about the death of his world's Yuno. Was sorta touching to see that dying Yuno being able to hear Yukki and asks him to save her.

Still <3 Yuno, it don't matter if its the one from this world or not. The first half of the episode was so peaceful and sweet, the flow was great. It was so nice watching her and Yukki declare their love, etc even if its the Yuno from the first world.
Apr 1, 2012 12:04 AM

Jun 2009
Hmmm.. The "real" Yuno can hear Yukiteru...

Amano Yukiteru... Just what the hell are you?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2012 12:43 AM

Jan 2011
I was thinking what they would do about this episode + the remaining 3, they inserted another moment where I got completely mindfucked again.
The first Yuno can hear Yukiteru, perhaps Yukiteru can revive Yuno or something like that?
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 1, 2012 1:38 AM

Mar 2008
This is stupid and makes no sense. Why is it not possible to return the soul to the body but there is absolutely no problem having one soul in two bodies at the same time via time travel? Also why not just time travel the people from the past that were killed while alive to the present-future?
Apr 1, 2012 3:17 PM

Jan 2008
kapanihan said:
"Yuukkiii...Yuuukiii...Yuuuuuuukiii <3"
OH SHUT UP. >:U Good gawd.
I've already lost my respect for her episodes earlier.
I call BS on that supposed love she has for him.

Well, she's insane and she knows that there can only be 1 winner in this game. She's all about experiencing Yuki, but she can't do that if she's dead or if he's dead. Given that knowledge, her plan appears to be to get knocked up by Yuki and then kill him, thereby winning the game and preventing the end of the universe so that she can give birth to another Yuki to obsess over.

That's basically the only outcome she can hope to salvage out of the situation.
AkagiApr 1, 2012 3:29 PM
Apr 1, 2012 10:02 PM

Aug 2010
Oh shit this gave me that Madoka feeling...so she is planning on going in circles making time loops so she can be with Yuki?? fuck I don't get Murmur's role in this...is she trying to become the new god? or she is just messing around? :S
Apr 2, 2012 9:38 AM

Jan 2011
ok so now we know

but sadly, can see the animation quality in this eps especially the characters are not done properly, maybe it was rushed

Yukii vs Yuno? it will be over in less than a minute... but maybe Murmur can make it more interesting
Apr 2, 2012 9:50 PM

Apr 2009
So, the cat's finally out of the bag, eh? I want to see how those other remaining surprises will be handled for the anime. Since these events happened now, I wonder if 26 episodes were actually a bit too long for this. Don't tell me there's going to be anime-original content at the end...
Apr 4, 2012 7:55 AM

Oct 2010
Just wow O.O
Apr 5, 2012 11:36 AM

Dec 2011
The second yuno writing "help me" in the wall.. that was intense.
Apr 10, 2012 9:40 PM

Mar 2012
Holy Shit! This is freaking crazy. I have....nothing. I literally got up and slammed my head against the door to get over my excitement
Apr 17, 2012 12:15 AM

Sep 2011
Loved this episode, it explains the first 2 scenes in episode 1. (for those who haven't yet realized) xD
Apr 22, 2012 1:36 AM

Aug 2008
Well... i had a feeling about the Second World thing... yeah, I had my ideas about that, but I didn't see that coming: Yuno First, Yuno Second... mhm! weird and not weird. I liked it. But I don't really understand why Yuki is so so so so pissed. Yeah, okay, she killed the other Yuno, but well yeah is shocking... but still! I don't know, it didn't feel like such a big deal to me. He should just go there and kill her, yeah?

They had sex. Well didn't see that coming either. Not that I mind! It was fun!
And then out of nowhere Yuno gets an ax and gets wild! oh, that's so like Yuno. But I don't really understand: so what if she killed him? she'd become God and do what? mhm? do what? create a Third World where she could meet Yuki again and again and again? bullshit. I'm sort of ...clueless! I like that.

Three more episodes to go... I wonder what's going to happen...
I like Yuno all the same, but now I like Yuki as much as I like her... that's quite a surprise.
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
May 1, 2012 2:24 PM

Jun 2008
Not sure about that thing with Akise but this episode explained way more than any additional questions.

But man, the hate with Yuno AND Yukiteru runs deep. It's like they want to create characters where people can hate on, rofl
May 2, 2012 5:36 AM

Apr 2012
what a crazy twist! :O
Jun 10, 2012 7:07 PM

Feb 2009
Meh, this love feels so fake and forced, a crazy b!tch like Yuno who has this urge to stalk and protect a wimp and Yukiteru who had no choice but to love her back. Anyway, I'm interested in the finale.
Jun 27, 2012 4:25 PM

Aug 2011
Mediocre episode.
Rating anything that you haven't finished is retarded. Don't do it.
Jun 29, 2012 7:30 AM
Jun 2012
shiroi-ookami said:
the last episode made me completely dislike douchebag-Yuki and psycho-Yuno, that in this episode I didn't feel anything for them, when they slept together (actually supposed to be a nice scene) or when when the truth was revealed and Yuki was crying over Yuno.
However, still a good episode bc of the revelation of what's really going on.

In which manga chapter they slept? :3
Jun 30, 2012 2:49 PM

Feb 2012
it was fine
Jul 10, 2012 2:55 PM

Nov 2011
I don't know why Yukiteru so panicked when he found out about two Yuno's.Come on - first or second - does it matter.It's still Yuno.And since when he loves her dammit...o.O
But he managed to interact with past,so it will lead to some changes about things god could do or sth like that...
Jul 13, 2012 9:05 AM

Sep 2011
This was my favorite episode, mainly for the first half. Yuuki and Yuno were so cute together. <3 It was such a sweet episode - right up until Yuno pulled out the axe, of course. I did like the second half too.
Jul 16, 2012 10:52 AM

Feb 2012
I liked it, this episode made me "My brain is full of f***" to "My brain is full of clear".

Liked it, and they finally had sex ahah!
Jul 25, 2012 10:52 PM
Feb 2008
So after all his friends are brutally murdered and the world slowly deteriorates, Yuki just goes to Yuno's house and chills for a few days? I mean I guess! MurMur going into full evil mode was kind of funny since I can't take her seriously! The dual world was kind of hinted at in ep 1's prologue and the OPs and EDs IMO, I felt like another popular show did a much better job of hiding a similar twist. Still loled at how Yuki can't fathom how schizo Yuno is even after 22 episodes. The kid is pretty retarded. If you can't revive people but can go back in time, couldn't Yuki figure out how to go back in time and prevent the game from happening so people won't die and run things so the power of Deus can maintain the world?
Sep 5, 2012 8:03 PM

Nov 2011
Hmph, I wonder how they are going to make three more episodes of this!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 2:16 PM

Apr 2011
sigh. I also don't understand why Yukki got all worked up about Yuno killing other Yuno.
Sep 20, 2012 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
Whoa, finally the couple get their shit going on after that big mindrape in the last episode.

@ashleywa
Because he loves her?
Sep 29, 2012 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
I don't get how Yuki is so calm and just relaxing with Yuno after killing his friends.lol...
Oct 3, 2012 6:55 AM

May 2012
I cried when he screamed out her name at the end.
Oct 5, 2012 1:38 AM

May 2012
Damn great episode they actually included the love scene and the ending was quite epic revealing pretty much everything, so I do wonder what's coming in the next 3 episodes!
Dec 5, 2012 4:06 AM

Sep 2012
so yuno won previously but was disappointed at the fact that yuki died so she went back in time to redo everything.
kinda funny how 'Nagato Yuki' from "suzumiya haruhi" had to redo the same event thousands of times too in the endless eight xD
Dec 13, 2012 6:33 PM

Jun 2008
So.....this is basically back to the future rules with different time lines?

OK.

And I'm guessing Yuno wants to kill Yuki so she can become god again and literally do the process all over in yet another time loop.

This anime is basically ENDLESS EIGHT!
Dec 13, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2008
Oh and the characters still act like a bunch of retarded fucks.

Yuki starts to scream for the original Yuno.....why?

She was bound to be the same batshit, murderous bitch!
Dec 26, 2012 12:13 AM

Jul 2008
Don't you think it's a little dangerous to be keeping an axe under the sheets while having sex? Just a thought.
May 9, 2013 6:42 PM

Feb 2013
... I was wondering how they were going to fill 4 more episodes with only two of them left... throw in another twist!
May 12, 2013 9:56 PM

Jan 2013
I was unbelievably confused watching this episode and had to re watch it a few times to properly understand what the hell was going on. Sh*ts getting real now though! Definitely wasn't expecting the twist at all.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

681 by Bruh69XD »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.