Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 22, 2012 2:16 AM

Nov 2010
I will admit it...I'm sticking to the end...for Nel...dem lolis....
Mar 22, 2012 2:39 AM
Oct 2011
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chapter !

I just can't wait for Grimmjow.
Mar 22, 2012 3:15 AM

Mar 2009
Getsuga_TenshoZ said:
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chapter !

We might get him next chapter. Someone had to open Garganta for Nel right? I don't think She's that strong to open one herself. Maybe if She could revert back to adult form when needed.
Mar 22, 2012 4:25 AM

Jun 2011
SleepnDreamn said:
Getsuga_TenshoZ said:
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chapter !

We might get him next chapter. Someone had to open Garganta for Nel right? I don't think She's that strong to open one herself. Maybe if She could revert back to adult form when needed.

it could have been her fraccion, right? Pesche and Dondochakka haven't been seen in a long time but they were never officially killed off. it'd make sense they'd be able to send her.
Mar 22, 2012 4:38 AM

Aug 2007
bskbob said:
lol i'm calling it ichigo and grimmjow will team up^^

I would SO like to see it happen.
Mar 22, 2012 6:06 AM

Oct 2010
OMFG NEL IS BACK
Mar 22, 2012 8:32 AM

Jun 2008
Hm.. another two old characters enter the story, nice. And especially for Hallipel we have another reason to be happy seeing her if you get my drift.

Finally with the SS and old characters and parties being involve you get the feeling that you are actually in the Bleach story unlike the previews arc that always felt like some kind of filler and to be honest it felt like that since it was nothing but an Ichigo power excuse and serve as a break for this arc.

So are we do assume the dude isn't the spirit king? I mean why would he need Hueco Mundo to invade Soul society if he was? I assume the spirit king would have had an easy access to Soul Society.
On the other hand a super quincy king sound a little ridiculous and if it's not a completely new entity then they ain't anyone else left but the Spirit King.
I loled on how he killed both of them.

I don't get why many assume that Halibel was used to create arrangars? Just because she's a prisoner doesn't mean she used like that. Besides can an Espada(i assume their Vasto lords) even be used like that. They ain't the hokyoku.

dusFlaesPhan said:
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/485/4

How the heck is his arm back???

The magic word is "Inoue".

Homolust said:
Nel AND Halibel?

My dick can't handle this arc

And when Yoruichi appears too it will explode.
MonadMar 22, 2012 8:41 AM
Mar 22, 2012 10:20 AM

Jul 2007
Monad said:

So are we do assume the dude isn't the spirit king? I mean why would he need Hueco Mundo to invade Soul society if he was? I assume the spirit king would have had an easy access to Soul Society.
On the other hand a super quincy king sound a little ridiculous and if it's not a completely new entity then they ain't anyone else left but the Spirit King.

I don't get why many assume that Halibel was used to create arrangars? Just because she's a prisoner doesn't mean she used like that. Besides can an Espada(i assume their Vasto lords) even be used like that. They ain't the hokyoku.

And they do have a very easy access to SS. They can enter whenever they want. Its more than likely that he just wants to have fodder in numbers for the purge to be easier, if he is a spirit king. Arrancar do seem to be helluva afraid of him.

And yeah. Halibel was just a symbol that the guy has control of hueco mundo. She was an acting "queen" of HM and kubo just showed her there to indicate that they took over hm. Hence "as many arrancar as we want". People assuming they are using Halibel in some ways to create them have way too dirty minds...
Mar 22, 2012 1:02 PM

Dec 2010
Nel <3
「J>K>W」
事実。
Mar 22, 2012 1:37 PM

Jul 2010
Fai said:
Monad said:

And they do have a very easy access to SS. They can enter whenever they want. Its more than likely that he just wants to have fodder in numbers for the purge to be easier, if he is a spirit king. Arrancar do seem to be helluva afraid of him.

So you think he can be Soul King.. Then why would he want to invade soul society? First, it's his territory. Second, They're not planning to make king key to get his throne.. Any thoughts?

or he's just trying to prove that I'm the big bad guy?
Mar 22, 2012 1:40 PM

Jun 2011
Nel Tu!/>
Mar 22, 2012 2:21 PM
May 2009
roflshanks said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Halibel sex slave?
Kubo is my God.

i know right.. hooray!

Bow chicka bow wow!
Mar 23, 2012 6:00 AM

Feb 2012
Kubo is beast.

The arrancar have returned!
5/5
Mar 23, 2012 10:54 AM

Jul 2009
Looks like Bleach is getting interesting again. Hopefully Kubo can end it on a high note.
Mar 23, 2012 12:46 PM

Nov 2009
Um, I don't want to sound bias, but is it me or I don't see where this arc is going but I love nels come back.
I think i saw a cookie monster!

No wait, its just death.
Mar 23, 2012 1:29 PM

Jan 2008
Fai said:
hungry_bunny said:

But I'm not really sure about anything anymore... no longer sure what this guy is, what he wants, where he is, how he promotes people to his "guard"... is this really "the thing" that Urahara defended?

The word used in japanese for Soul King was not just for inanimate objects but for, literally monsters. This guy does qualify as quite a monster.

Just saying that I don't think he's a "king" in the traditional meaning of the word.

If Urahara protects him, it's not because the Spirit King is doing good, it's because the existence of him and his world is essential for the current mapping of the Bleach Universe.

Crazy theory incoming:

If this arc is as huge as some people have guessed (8-10 years) then every question mark in the Bleach Universe has a chance of getting an explanation.

They might go so far as explain where the Soul King came from, how the 13 divisions were founded, maybe even what existed before humans and hollows came into the picture.

He doesn't look like a "king", not the kind of king that acts like a servant of the people at least, it doesn't even look like he has any type of control of things... which makes me suspect that maybe he WAS a king once, but now he's only a king in name. There might be a group of fighters we haven't seen yet... the true royal guard. And their job might not be to protect the Spirit King, instead, it might be to protect the world from the Spirit King and keep him locked away in his prison.

Crazier theory incoming:
Soul Society and the Hollow world might have been split up just to shove the Spirit King inbetween. And now the Spirit king is trying to fuse his worlds back together so he can be freed.

Mar 23, 2012 7:21 PM

Feb 2010
control of things

I THINK his power is like FBs(manipulating souls) but in higher level.
ps. Maybe "Spirit King" is just thing.
For example:
-you got crown you are king. "Crown" doesn't have mind but person which he are possessing has mind.
Mar 24, 2012 3:28 AM

Jan 2008
Wannabiteme said:
control of things

I THINK his power is like FBs(manipulating souls) but in higher level.
ps. Maybe "Spirit King" is just thing.
For example:
-you got crown you are king. "Crown" doesn't have mind but person which he are possessing has mind.
I have seen theories that he's a parasite that uses strong fighters as hosts, probably why he's interested in Ichigo... could be true...

But when I said that he didn't have "control of things", I didn't mean that he was lacking in power, his ability to manipulate the souls that are close to him is probably unmatched. It just didn't seem like he had a position where he could give orders to either Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.

And I think the name "Spirit King" has more meaning than simply "the entity that has complete control of the souls around him". I think the name has a history behind it...

Mar 24, 2012 4:04 PM

Jan 2011
hoping for Grimmjow Reunion and whoever was left from back then lol
Mar 24, 2012 6:23 PM

Oct 2009
Finally Bleach has gotten my interest. Hope it stays that way..
Mar 24, 2012 9:56 PM
Aug 2010
HOLY SHIT....NEL and HALIBEL are back!!!!

Sorry, but two of the HOTTEST and awesome characters are back....I can't help but be overjoyed.

Looks like KUBO finally took the advice of all the fans that have been dying to know what happened to Nel.
Mar 25, 2012 6:57 PM

Mar 2009
ichigo03 said:
HOLY SHIT....NEL and HALIBEL are back!!!!

Sorry, but two of the HOTTEST and awesome characters are back....I can't help but be overjoyed.

Looks like KUBO finally took the advice of all the fans that have been dying to know what happened to Nel.

All you really want to know is where Harribel and Nel have their hollow holes right? ;)
Mar 27, 2012 5:54 AM

Oct 2010
After watching the last episode of bleach. Soul Society needs to be destroyed by that new guy. I truly hope a lot of captains die. Especially that fake sick captain hope he be the first. I just hope Ichigo dont go to SS rescue since he is basically their dog now. Hope he sides with Nel and Halibel in this arc and not SS.
Mar 27, 2012 1:24 PM

Jun 2009
bonifide said:
Hope he sides with Nel and Halibel in this arc and not SS.

All of them will end up on the same side.
Mar 27, 2012 2:16 PM

Jul 2010
Nel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
And Harribel :D
Mar 27, 2012 6:16 PM

Aug 2010
I was so happy to see Nel & Harribel c: I felt that they were the arrancars that were left behind from that arc and they never actually saw the light of day again.. UNTIL THIS CHAPTER.
If Grimmjow comes back.. omg I will die happily. He's my fave character in Bleach and I was upset that his "death" (if he died) was so open ended.
Apr 3, 2012 1:15 AM
Mar 2009
What. So they are Arrancars? When did Arrancars learn Quincy artes, which should not even be possible since Ishida's dad should be the only one with the vast knowledge required of a Quincy.

Nel appearing out of nowhere, good to see her again. Halibel though...I thought for sure she was killed by Aizen.

So Hueco Mundo was captured that easily? This king is brutal and has quite the powerful underlings. How typical...
Apr 3, 2012 5:11 AM
Feb 2012
ChronosXIII said:
Nel appearing out of nowhere, good to see her again. Halibel though...I thought for sure she was killed by Aizen.
They revealed that Halibel survived in UNMASKED, the third character book, and that's all the explanation I expect about it from Kubo. I've already said my piece on how stupid this is.
Apr 8, 2012 1:56 AM
Jul 2011
Halibel doujins have plenty of inspiration for new material now~~~~~~~~
Apr 8, 2012 8:22 AM

Jul 2008
Aldo512 said:
ChronosXIII said:
They revealed that Halibel survived in UNMASKED, the third character book, and that's all the explanation I expect about it from Kubo. I've already said my piece on how stupid this is.

Not really, there's 3 states a character can be: 'alive', 'dead' or 'unknown'. People just wrongly assumed she was dead (When we didn't even see her die, just wounded (And not that much at that from Bleach's standard)) but her state was unknown.

So please, Kubo never intended to make it look like she was alive, but neither did he intended to make it look like she died. He left her fate to mystery and readers are the ones at fault on this matter.
Now I think that Kubo abuse a bit of these convenience but in itself they aren't that bad.

Also you never thought that we could get a flashback from Harribel about what happened after Aizen got defeated until a bit in the timeskip?
Apr 16, 2012 11:07 AM

Mar 2011
Nel is back. It is nice to see some old characters brought back.

Jun 6, 2012 11:48 AM

May 2011
So Sasakibe actually dies... A death of a named and ranked Bleach character on the protagonists side? Hmm.

Anyway, NEL and HALIBEL (Slave mode lol)! Also, like many have already brought up....

GRIMMJOW WILL RETURN!.

He used to be my favourite character in Bleach but I already accepted that he was long gone and moved on. I really hope he comes back new and improved and assists the protagonists this time around. He and Ichigo would be an EPIC team (like how Goku and Vegeta were back in our childhoods. ^^)

Also, this Empire King is doing his job well for creating hate. He's a typical cruel villain but I guess that's what's necessary right now.
Kayaba-Jun 6, 2012 12:05 PM
Oct 27, 2012 9:27 AM
Jul 2012
Out of nowhere nel is back!
Things are getting good.
Nov 10, 2012 8:20 AM
Nov 2009
Lol that new bad guy looks like Gold Roger mixed with Zangetsu.

Harribel looks like she's been having some bd action.

This is starting to get interesting though.
Dec 16, 2012 1:05 AM
Jul 2018
OMG the bad guy is a mixture of Gold Roger and Miyamoto Musashi (Vagabond) !
Feb 11, 2013 12:33 PM

Mar 2008
nel+halibel
awesome!
Feb 15, 2013 7:46 PM

Dec 2011
Two words: HOLY SHIZ.
You should really just comment on my profile if you want me to see your reply.
Feb 21, 2014 10:17 PM

Nov 2011
What, is that HALIBEL? Also Nel spotted! Wow. Shit's getting real now.
May 20, 2014 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
Thing are getting good.

Sep 8, 2016 2:51 PM

Jun 2016
Still need to find out who's that king, what about the society and good to see Nel back :)
Jun 8, 2017 7:14 AM

Feb 2013
The bastard has some nice taste.
I therefore summon all doujin artists to make some kind of hentai out of it, if there isn't already one.
Feb 27, 2021 10:59 PM

Apr 2020
Nel!!! ITSIGOOOOOOOOO

And so he was an Arrancar. That guy Ebern.
Halibel!?! WTF. She was not a bad Espada, damn...
--AbiSa--
Dec 12, 2021 12:24 PM

Nov 2019
“Chojiro Sasakibe is dead”
Me: Who? *googles the name* … Who?

It was nice to see Kubo hasn’t forgotten about Nell!
Sep 1, 2022 1:08 AM

Apr 2021
Nel!!!!! It's good to see her!! I do feel things are a bit rushed. But anyway so far, so good!!!
Oct 27, 2022 5:47 AM
Oct 2020
Halibel is alive! So are they using her to make more soldiers?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.