Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2012 4:34 PM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Misaki wins yay, hope Aichi wins his match against Ren
Mar 9, 2012 6:27 PM

Sep 2008
Misaki wins, as expected, and Asaka is expelled from AL4 (Ren is harsh).
At least Tetsu doesn't let her go that easily, and even predicts that Aichi might be the one to finally beat Ren.

Didn't see Aichi still claiming he's going to keep fighting without Psy though, sounds like he's going to try though.
Didn't really like the impression of just how devoted Asaka is to Ren, hopefully she'll still be around as his love interest in the next season.

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Mar 9, 2012 7:19 PM

Dec 2007
The only thing missing from this episode was Misaki's "Final Turn!" But still, her final turn really got me excited and I sympathized for Asaka--that expression really got me.

But I feel like Asaka's role as "Assassin" was underplayed this fight. I know Misaki got better, and her memory allowed her to surpass Asaka, but Asaka wasn't really as insightful this fight as she was in her last fight against Misaki.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Mar 9, 2012 8:17 PM

May 2008
Misaki used that binding card was super cool. Now i need to get it for my deck :D. Im really amazed by how Misaki was able to remember the number of cards she drawed and drived check , minusing off from her deck and remembering how many cards she put at the bottom. really changing the future if you actually managed to reach to the bottom part of the deck .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 9, 2012 8:49 PM

Sep 2008
Poor Asaka
There's no doubt that Aichi will use Psy at his match against Ren. He just said he's not gonna get drowned to it but never said he won't use it again. After all Psy will be the main focus next season and there will be a lot of users other than Aichi and Ren.
Anyone think Aichi will use some cards from shadow paladin deck ?
Mar 9, 2012 9:12 PM

Dec 2009
he will most likely mix some Shadow Paladins into his deck cuz he can't use Majesty Lord Blaster properly without them....unless of course he only puts Blaster Dark in there.
Mar 9, 2012 9:15 PM

Mar 2008
R1seAgainst said:
Poor Asaka
There's no doubt that Aichi will use Psy at his match against Ren. He just said he's not gonna get drowned to it but never said he won't use it again. After all Psy will be the main focus next season and there will be a lot of users other than Aichi and Ren.
Anyone think Aichi will use some cards from shadow paladin deck ?

I agree, I see Aichi using Psyqualia, but it awakens in a non-douchebag form like Ren's and Aichi's in the past.

I'm still calling Aichi pulling Majesty Lord Blaster in the game with Ren.

If you have a card named "Blaster Blade", and a card named "Blaster Dark" in your soul, this unit gets Power +2000/Critical +1.
[Choose a unit named "Blaster Blade", and a unit named "Blaster Dark" from your Rear-guard Circle, and put them into your soul] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets Power +10000 until end of the Battle.
Mar 9, 2012 11:01 PM

Nov 2011
yes misaki wins and now its the final match ren vs aichi i would like to see aichi use a mix deck, like throughout the entire show there was like only 2 ppl who used a mix deck
Mar 10, 2012 1:16 AM

Sep 2007
Misaki win ...
But that match ... XD
THAT MATCH !
Mar 10, 2012 2:44 AM

Jul 2009
Misaki fought in a particular way. It could be described as, let's say... someone getting one of their arms severely crippled, only to at the last moment regain the arm and deliver an unexpected attack. Naturally, it sounds more crude than Misaki's 'predict and wait' technique.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Mar 10, 2012 5:44 AM

Jul 2009
Finally Misaki could shine!
Mar 10, 2012 1:40 PM

Dec 2007
xRiOtSx said:
he will most likely mix some Shadow Paladins into his deck cuz he can't use Majesty Lord Blaster properly without them....unless of course he only puts Blaster Dark in there.

The only Shadow Paladin a MLB deck needs is Blaster Dark. Any other Shadow Paladins are strictly optional.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Mar 10, 2012 2:55 PM

Aug 2010
Wow this fight was full of win, Misaki's win was pretty predictable but the way she won was awesome~ and that bind <3
So next up's Aichi vs. Ren, clearly he's gonna use MLB but I guess we'll see; needless to say the fight'll probably take either two episodes or three (if they put 30 minutes worth of dialogue in total lulz)
Mar 10, 2012 9:26 PM
Jun 2011
HiyuuT said:
Wow this fight was full of win, Misaki's win was pretty predictable but the way she won was awesome~ and that bind <3
So next up's Aichi vs. Ren, clearly he's gonna use MLB but I guess we'll see; needless to say the fight'll probably take either two episodes or three (if they put 30 minutes worth of dialogue in total lulz)
i dont think they will take the fight on all the last 3 episodes becouse they need to show us some cliffhanger maybe to look fowerd to season 2 asia circuit hen
Mar 11, 2012 11:27 AM

Aug 2010
elior1 said:
HiyuuT said:
i dont think they will take the fight on all the last 3 episodes becouse they need to show us some cliffhanger maybe to look fowerd to season 2 asia circuit hen

That's true, I don't think anyone would want to see a prolonged fight anyways; it's probably gonna be like 1st episode = Zomg Aichi's gonna loooose and 2nd episode = nope he totally won this. Hope they'll give a proper ending to this Ren's arc *cough him turning back to his aloof self cough*
Mar 11, 2012 11:37 AM

Jun 2008
Best. Cardfight. Ever. 10/10, would watch again.
Mar 11, 2012 7:09 PM

May 2010
Redfoxoffire said:

This. :D It really got me. The new card locking skill really surprised me, and Misaki was just far too cool. Although I felt that Asaka was weak this time. Either way, it was probably my favorite fight so far; or at least the end to it.

~ Love knows no boundaries ~ -- Thanks to -Luzifer- for the signature.
Mar 13, 2012 1:01 PM

Sep 2008
Probably going to be two episode fight, third episode cooldown/introducing Ren to the rest of the cast. Though how Ren is going to be relevant to the tournament if the next season is a continue, since Ren will likely lose the round and AL4 will advance.

Wonder if the rest of the cast will still be around for season 2.

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Jan 5, 2013 9:07 PM

Aug 2008
Redfoxoffire said:

THIS
Although I felt Asaka's skills didnt seems that great compared to her first fight

But Misaki's strategy was just freaking beautiful
favorite character

Aug 13, 2013 7:08 PM

Nov 2011
So Asaka lost....I expected this because if she won, that means no Ren vs. Aichi. Nice match though, especially since Misaki avenged her loss :>>>>>>
Dec 20, 2017 12:40 PM

Nov 2009
That fight ruled, glad to see Misaki win against the obsessed weirdo!
Apr 7, 2021 6:01 AM

Nov 2013
Why is Misaki's fight always the second one? It's so predictable, we already know she is going to win if Kamui lost his game, and vise versa.
Kamui has won first game in semi-finals, and of course Misaki has lost, and this fight was obviously predetermined. We all know that Misaki will win against this girl and then Aichi will win against Ren.
That's just unfair, i want more interesting and unpredictable fights for my favorite character.
GvendolineApr 7, 2021 7:37 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 9 Discussion

Nanodesu - Mar 4, 2011

10 by ZaneRobie »»
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Jan 7, 2011

56 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 58 Discussion

vanissa45 - Feb 10, 2012

20 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 27, 2022 4:03 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 4 Discussion

Nanodesu - Jan 28, 2011

24 by SemperKaladin »»
Aug 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 55 Discussion

vanissa45 - Jan 20, 2012

11 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 26, 2021 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.