Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 17, 2012 6:07 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like a new plot is brewing up. Saito and Tiffa get captured and are held at this oasis. It's at this oasis....

Of course, Saito ends up in ecchi situations as usual, including groping Tiffa's breast again.
Feb 17, 2012 11:23 PM
Jan 2009
Haven't found a subbed version yet, though doesn't sound like theres alot of plot development :|
Feb 18, 2012 1:55 AM

Oct 2010
About the fight at the beginning, the big tattoo guy was amazing with is powers. I was not surprised that Guiche would not stand a chance since he did not have as much experience as that guy. Moreover I was disappointed Saito’s team did not vanquish the enemy but I figure it was part of the plot anyway. It was just painful too see how nicely they did in the first episode against them. Damien was impressive but I am not sure as to if he was the person summoning the water? Or was it the elves. That damn Yumekui lookalike totally liked Louise! Euh, not cool but it has its appeals I suppose.

It was nice to see the elves finally around. Other than Tiffa I was wondering WTF are others of her kind. Finally we see them other than that Elf guy with Joseph. Moreover that was some amazing magical circle in the following,

since apparently anything in the water gets put to sleep except those inside the circle.

About the fan service, for now I shall say that delicious Tiffa breasts being shown and grabbed by Saito in the spoiler
not to mention lovely hair hiding of her nipples.
I know there won’t be any but the fact it hides them makes it appealing as a factor of itself. Now the best for me was seeing that other Elf naked and all in the spoiler
Now that was something and since Elfs have kinky thing for me well I have a thing for their bodies and how it appears in general. That is most appealing. Queen’s Blade had 3 good ones too.
For now I shall leave at that.

About the oasis, well certainly it was impressive for a setup in the spoiler
Changed totally things since a desert is a first I seen in Zero, don’t remember anything like TBH.

About Saito’s discovery, YES! OMG! YES! Fighter plane at 3 o’clock? In the following,

Massive possible Mega EPIC event Take 2 of season 1 with a Zero fighter? Possible missiles and crazy shit? If they make it work and this is prototype of the many Jet fighters Japan did back in WW2, I am OVER 9000 excited. I really want a scene like that at the end of season 1 to happen again and it could! Imagine instead of a Zero this fighter plane and some EPIC Louise casting or who knows what. Well this plane should be going at least 3 times faster than the first one should it work.

In thee end a most satisfying episode of Tiffa and her fan service. I was still surprised she minds less to be exposed naked to Saito along with less shy in getting her breasts played with. I guess Tiffa is slowing going for more interpersonal relationship with Saito. I still say first Louise then second dips on Saito after if it happens at all. So far in my head, Saito did it with Louise in that last episode in the bath. In my mind of course as an ideal. I know it did not happen. May edit this later as time allows.

About the preview, OK so WTF is going with Louise in the following spoiler
Her eyes changed! What is happening with Louise dear? Tiffa gets more fan service. At least it's all in good taste.
Yumekichi11Feb 18, 2012 5:48 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 18, 2012 11:28 AM
Aug 2007
Yumekichi11 said:

About Saito’s discovery, YES! OMG! YES! Fighter plane at 3 o’clock? In the following,

Massive possible Mega EPIC event Take 2 of season 1 with a Zero fighter? Possible missiles and crazy shit? If they make it work and this is prototype of the many Jet fighters Japan did back in WW2, I am OVER 9000 excited. I really want a scene like that at the end of season 1 to happen again and it could! Imagine instead of a Zero this fighter plane and some EPIC Louise casting or who knows what. Well this plane should be going at least 3 times faster than the first one should it work.

Thats an F-4EJ, a fighter from the 60s/70s
Feb 18, 2012 11:46 AM

Nov 2009
Ranger_Chris61 said:

Damn you beat me to it.

Anyway, my thoughts on the episode were nothing special, apart from the final 2 minutes it was kinda meh.

Louise getting all teary eyed about everyone helping her made me lol, I dont think everyone was doing it to help her out specifically, think it was more to save Saito, Tristain's hero than anything.

Well I'm hoping this ends nicely, I'm skeptical though...as I expected far more from this series than it's delivered so far.
Feb 18, 2012 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
Ranger_Chris61 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

That's cool! At least it has more power more than the Zero. I assume USA sold these as protection means for Japan when they got something better and wanted to get rid of those fighters.

Feb 18, 2012 12:18 PM
Aug 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Ranger_Chris61 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

That's cool! At least it has more power more than the Zero. I assume USA sold these as protection means for Japan when they got something better and wanted to get rid of those fighters.

Actualy they were built under license by Mitsubishi
Feb 18, 2012 12:32 PM

Jul 2011
The plot is getting a bit pointless, but something that occurred this episode bothers me to no end.

And that was, by playing the wedding version of "I SAY YES" towards the end. That song was associated so heavily with an extremely emotional scene during the second season of Zero no Tsukaima. Now it's being associated with asinine developments, and the love between Saito and his fucking harem, rather than Saito and Louise.
mdzFeb 19, 2012 12:01 PM
Feb 18, 2012 12:34 PM

Oct 2010
Ranger_Chris61 said:
For the USA or Japan? Hmmm in any case for it to be like that must mean it got into a Bermuda Portal to Zero's World most likely. Anyone remember how the first plane got into the Zero world? I quite forgot the explanation for that one.

Feb 18, 2012 1:13 PM

Feb 2012
Nice episode. We see more elves tht are like tiffa, those bad guys show up again, and saito and tiffa get kiddnapped. I like how luticiana was like proud of kidnappig saito and tiffa and saito had a mean face. Hahah
So they get kidnapped to an desert oasis. Vidalsh is the uncle of those evles. Louise and the othrs are out to go save them and saito finds a weapon from his world, which is awesome. Looking forward to the nxt ep!
Feb 18, 2012 2:05 PM

May 2011
OH YES! Another plane has been found by Saito! Let's just hope the ending will be great!

And I think Tiffa is going to be main chara in this arc.
Feb 18, 2012 2:26 PM
May 2010
tailsxyakumo said:

I would say Tiffas Breasts is the third main character of the series long since.
Feb 18, 2012 2:37 PM

May 2011
aush said:
tailsxyakumo said:

I would say Tiffas Breasts is the third main character of the series long since.

LOL can't argue with that.
Feb 18, 2012 2:51 PM

Aug 2010
It will be interesting to see what that fighter jet is doing.
Feb 18, 2012 4:36 PM

Feb 2011
So he finds another weapon from his time....how convenient.
Feb 18, 2012 4:44 PM
Apr 2011
When Siesta wanted to come along I was like NOOOOOOO STAY HOME YOU FUCKING MAID! THIS ARC WILL BE PERFECT WITHOUT YOU! She's so annoying~
Feb 18, 2012 6:08 PM

May 2011
I normally don't like elves but these elves are entertaining to watch so I don't mind. I'm glad this wasn't another fanservice episode even though there were plenty of fanservice moments.

Oh great, a fighter plane to make Saito look badass when he's really not. Whee.
Feb 18, 2012 7:09 PM
Nov 2009
fuk yes. I don't give a shit that it was out of nowhere but fighter jet fuk yea. I just want this to end in one big bang.
Feb 18, 2012 7:44 PM

Apr 2011
I see an McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II!!! :D
Now tell me this doesn't look like one?
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Feb 18, 2012 9:21 PM

May 2011
show starting to move to a new arc...
most awesome part of this episode is when they used 'I say Yes - wedding version' as the BGM
Feb 18, 2012 10:13 PM

Dec 2010
Good episode, at least its starting to go back to plot, and while not that much happened it was a decent set up for this "arc". Still stand by what i said before though and that is that this season doesn't feel like a "Final" season and the sad reality that it is, is possibly why I'm not as high on it as i could be.
Feb 18, 2012 11:29 PM

Sep 2010
Amazing episode, back to the roots, the thing that i always loved, the connection between the 2 worlds, but doesnt that jet looks too modern to be a 60/70`s fighter?
Feb 18, 2012 11:31 PM
Aug 2010
I'm not sure how this will end, but I really didn't see anything that got me too excited.

I guess the plane thing is a bit interesting but that's it.

I think my expectations for this anime were much higher than they should have been.

I just thought, since this is the FINAL SEASON there would be one big story....kinda like Shakugan no Shana, now that's an anime that will have a big finale....I HOPE!

Well, who knows, maybe there's still a way for Saito to return to his world, honestly it would make most sense to return (with Louise of course) than to stay in this world.

It would solve many problems.

• Saito returns where he belongs
  • Louise doesn't have to worry about her family accepting Saito
  • Louise and Saito can live regular lives instead of the nonsense from this world
  • No more moronic "harem".....it's pretty stupid since they both love each other, there's really no need for it.
  • And most important of all, it would give us a COMPLETE and CONCLUSIVE FINALE, which I care for the most.

Unfortunately, I think the odds of this happening are slim to none....if Saito stays in this world, than it's not a real Finale, it's just an open ending, which always sucks.
  • Feb 18, 2012 11:59 PM

Mar 2010
    pretty good so far. but i didn't expect an f-4J phantom to appear in this episode.

ok enough with my modern warfare talk, it seems that we only have 5 eps left, i've read the light novel summaries till the latest volume. its pretty interesting what saito had found in the latest novel. i just want to see how this anime would turn out to be in the end. im still thinking whether this anime will follow the light novel ending(which the last two volume aren't yet released) or probably a decent ending.
    "Though I fly through the valley of death..I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Okinawa
    Feb 19, 2012 2:40 AM

May 2010
    Finally some plot..
    Feb 19, 2012 2:59 AM
    May 2010
    Holy_Knight said:
    this plane would be totally a badass weapon in the history of Halkeginia.

Ain't think so. They ok with a fuel, but what about ammo? Without an ammo it's just useless stuff.
    DROP_TABLE_usersFeb 19, 2012 3:03 AM
    Feb 19, 2012 7:39 AM

Jun 2009
    Ranger_Chris61 said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Ranger_Chris61 said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

Actually might be a Mirage. A European Fighter jet looks similar to the Eurofighter. Also I said that he would jet eventually. Now he's gonna be unstoppable. But he still needs a flight suit so he can fly in the cockpit. That is much faster than the zero plane. It is not possible to fly a jet in air with the cocpit open so he will need a oxygen tank. If professor colber that the zero was impressive this jet will blow his mind.
    Setsuna200Feb 19, 2012 7:43 AM
    Feb 19, 2012 7:48 AM

Jun 2009
    aush said:
    Holy_Knight said:
    this plane would be totally a badass weapon in the history of Halkeginia.

Ain't think so. They ok with a fuel, but what about ammo? Without an ammo it's just useless stuff.

They just need to make 25 mm rounds which I belive the zero already used. So that's easy. But the middle are useless unless they are air to ground or side winders. If has them both that's too convenient. Air to air are usless without a hot enough Target or at least a soflam. Which allow Tue air to air missle to lock on.
    Feb 19, 2012 7:48 AM

Mar 2010
    Setsuna200 said:
    Ranger_Chris61 said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Ranger_Chris61 said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

Actually might be a Mirage. A European Fighter jet looks similar to the Eurofighter. Also I said that he would jet eventually. Now he's gonna be unstoppable. But he still needs a flight suit so he can fly in the cockpit. That is much faster than the zero plane. It is not possible to fly a jet in air with the cocpit open so he will need a oxygen tank. If professor colber that the zero was impressive this jet will blow his mind.

its definitely an f-4. just look at the jet intakes of the f-4 compared to the mirage fighters.
    "Though I fly through the valley of death..I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Okinawa
    Feb 19, 2012 7:52 AM

Jun 2009
    Holy_Knight said:
    Setsuna200 said:
    Ranger_Chris61 said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Ranger_Chris61 said:
    Yumekichi11 said:

its definitely an f-4. just look at the jet intakes of the f-4 compared to the mirage fighters.

You might be right still an American designed jet and those jet are mean to last. It crashed in a oasis and survived that tells a lot about American design.
    Feb 19, 2012 8:50 AM

Dec 2011
    Oh my god, now he found another plane which he can use to get back to his own world. O____o But no way he's gonna go back, he's gonna say "I LUV U SO MUCH LOUISE" and then he won't go anywhere. That's the ending for the series.
    Feb 19, 2012 9:08 AM

May 2010
    *FacePalm* finally something i was wondering when something was gonna happen took em forever to make it this far jeez, this ep is was ok hope it get's better. tifa is still hot lol
    Feb 19, 2012 9:19 AM

Jun 2010
    Another object from his world. But this time it's more recent.

Feb 19, 2012 11:29 AM

May 2011
    holy crap! finaly we got some more action going on, i was thinking if there would be more guns (preferebly machine guns) later on in the anime.

but a jet fighter (hyrdra) will do for now
    please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
    Feb 19, 2012 2:02 PM
    Jan 2012
    The ending is interesting. I'm curious what will happen in the next ep
    Feb 19, 2012 3:04 PM
    Jan 2009
    When I watched this episode and got to the ending, I was like "... wait that was the episode?" it felt like the 2nd half was only part of the first half as there wasn't much going on, but the new object form his world will make the next episode interesting... probably :|
    Feb 19, 2012 3:48 PM

May 2008
    cool he found a jet fighter! can't wait to see wat happen next its getting interesting...
    Feb 19, 2012 4:51 PM
    Feb 2012
    I was very "anxious" for this episode. Was thinking that the story would become more interesting, but they have waisted a lot of time with all that moments.
    Finnaly, in the last two seconds, it became juicy...

Poor Saito, even if he was strong enough to resist Tifa's big breasts, she is making that difficult.

I already know how this all story will end...

Big battle, magic, Louise cries a little bit more, Saito says that he loves her. And they will not sleep together (if they do, I will kiss my dog in the nose) and then we have a cute ending with everyone smiling...

Sorry for the bad English...
    Feb 19, 2012 7:07 PM

Jan 2011
    So all we are missing to make this jet functional is:

1. A flight suit
    2. oxygen
    3. ammunition
    4. jet fuel
    5. a maintenance facility to repair the damage caused by sitting under water for a number of decades

and probably a few other things I've neglected to list....

Frankly I'd rather depend on magic....
    Please don't feed the trolls!
    In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
    carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
    ...rodac

Feb 19, 2012 7:21 PM
    Sep 2011
    That was surprisingly easy to watch. This ep just flew by in no time, and I actually want to watch the next episode already.

Am I the only one who thinks Jeanette is one of the best villains ever? Need moar Louise licking.

So when are the rest of the characters going to be listed on the info page? I'm interested in knowing some of the voice actors.
    Feb 19, 2012 8:08 PM

Jun 2009
    Ah well...it's not as if those two novels they skipped had anything important in them anyway...actually maybe it was three novels they skipped.

JT Staff, at least finish the show properly. You have already screwed with it so much that the story has become non-existent but if you finish this show with Saito still having harem hijinks then there will be much fury to be had.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Feb 20, 2012 12:27 AM

Aug 2008
    Ah.. Finally we get some plot going.

Elves are involved now, kidnapping Tiffa and Saito.
    The queen won't help. So people move on their own, as they always do.

Saito don't have any way out without his sword.
    But situation changed when he found the Fighter.
    I'm sure it will be operable. They won't show it if it won't, do something.

Random thoughts:
    • Janet is a Yuri pervert.
    • Lukshana is nice in various ways.
    • Saito enjoys Tiffa's breast with various techniques.
    • Counting on Romalia is so mindless. Henrietta better think more or it will be disappointing.
    • Oasis looks nice. Saito knows how to relax here.
    • So Tiffa won't mind Saito touching hers.
    Feb 20, 2012 6:56 AM

Sep 2007
    Hum ...
    Now i know why in one hentai picture, Tiffania said "We are friends, Saito."
    Feb 20, 2012 9:25 PM

Sep 2011
    OMFG I Wonder How He Will Use That Jet In The Next Episode Since I Didn't Manage To Remember What Did He Do In The Light Novel.

Also, I Laughing My Ass Out From Tiffa's Letting Saito To Touch Her Boobs Because "They Are Friends". LOL Saito How Did You Manage To Resist Your Hornyness But You Can't Resist It From Louise.
    TennoujiFeb 20, 2012 9:28 PM

Feb 21, 2012 2:59 PM

Jan 2012
    Finally! some plot!
    I hope that the last 7 episodes are like this!!
    Feb 21, 2012 10:29 PM
    Jun 2011
    Finally! I caught up! I'm so glad to have another season of ZnT! But I am sad t know that this will be the last, maybe they'll change that. Anyway, on to episode 7.

Nice episode overall. Great to finally get to learn more about Elves. It will be interesting to see how the relations will turn out.

But I think the biggest thing for me, and I imagine other fans, is the fact that HE JUST FOUND A JET! IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! At first I actually thought it was the zero but then when they showed it from another angle I was like "OH HELLZ YES!". Anyway, I can't wait to see how he uses it. Hopefully it's a harrier and he can just go crazy with it!
    Feb 25, 2012 7:12 AM

Jan 2009
    Saito just found Gundam Justice. Joke> but in seriousness i didnt know japan had fighter jets. Maybe its a f-15 or something like that. To bad he didint find a B2-spirit loaded with a nuke.
    Feb 29, 2012 12:42 AM

Sep 2008
    Those elves just couldn't reveal their true reasons for kidnapping Mamiko Noto. The fact is that she is the most powerful Void Mage. Accompanied with her amazing chest and soothing voice, it only makes sense to research on the finest creature to roam the lands.
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Mar 3, 2012 5:34 AM
    Nov 2011
    This show just keeps going down hill. We can't have them together so well what can we do. Kidnap Louise? NO we've done that allready, multiple times. Oh, Kidnap Saito? Why would anyone want to kidnap him? Kill maybe.

And what is with this world.. You kidnap a mage and take the wand with you? You kidnap a swordsman and bring his special weapon? ROFLLMAO This is starting to fail suspension of disbelief
    Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
    For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
    Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
    Mar 6, 2012 12:41 PM

Apr 2008
    F-4? Aww, why was I thinking Harrier jet? That would've been cool. Then again, the wings and engines aren't exactly correct to be Harrier.

But this is cool! The ep was a bit decent.
    Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
    Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
    Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
    Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
    Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
    Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.