Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2008 5:57 PM

May 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh. It had its interesting points but I didn't enjoy it all that much. Hidan and K____ fought with the two tailed "demon cat" and won. Next ep looks pretty cool.
Aug 21, 2008 7:01 PM

Apr 2007
I haven't watched Naruto in sooo long so this feels weird and I never noticed how white Sai is o.O

I'm looking forward to the next episode. Hopefully it focuses more on Hidan and Kakuzu.
Though I think I read this arc in the manga too many times since I know what they're going to say before they speak XD
Aug 21, 2008 7:21 PM
Jul 2007
This episode left me wanting more at the end. I was surprised I was almost finished watching 15 min. into it.
Aug 21, 2008 8:04 PM

May 2008
This episode was ok, good to see that is going back to the original story.
Aug 21, 2008 8:20 PM
Jul 2008
This episode was a great change imo. Back to the main story :P. Hidan and Kakuzu are beasts and I cant wait untill the battle between them and the fire temple guy next week.
Aug 21, 2008 8:26 PM

Apr 2008
This episode was alright, although I was expecting more of a fight with the 2 tailed cat and akatsuki. Their really starting to bug me with the half ass battles. Seems like now a days they keep all the fight for the movies instead of the actual series. :P

Aug 21, 2008 8:50 PM

Aug 2008
It was an okay episode. I was expecting a longer battle between Akatsuki and Yugito. Hopefully the next one will.
Aug 21, 2008 10:32 PM

Jan 2008
Other than that transformation... nothing's really interesing...
Aug 21, 2008 10:57 PM

Jun 2008
And so the Hidan & Kakuzu arc begins......
Aug 21, 2008 11:29 PM

Dec 2007
a little slow start, but it was alright.
Aug 21, 2008 11:38 PM

Jan 2008
Okay Episode, and Since it's finally getting back to the main plot, I'm happy. Oh, and also loved how that weirdo from Akatsuki has that ritual suicide thingy xD I thought he just died from battle but he stabbed himself.... what the hell is wrong with him :O
Aug 21, 2008 11:41 PM

Jul 2007
Good episode, it had it's peaks and low points. But at the very least its back to the original story.
Aug 21, 2008 11:55 PM
Nov 2007
Momo-Hime said:
Though I think I read this arc in the manga too many times since I know what they're going to say before they speak XD
ditto Dx blehk.
they really should focus more on hidan and kakuzu.. i mean, all they did in one ep was take down the 2-tails? meh :S
Aug 22, 2008 12:37 AM

Feb 2008
Sucks that the first 10 mins were filler, but oh well, at least the cannon story can finally resume.
An alright episode btw.
Aug 22, 2008 5:17 AM

Oct 2007
Okay episode with the first part still being part of the filler arc >.> but glad its starting to get back to the manga storyline XD

loooking forward to the upcoming episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2008 5:21 AM

Jul 2008
crowslayer91 said:
Momo-Hime said:
ditto Dx blehk.
they really should focus more on hidan and kakuzu.. i mean, all they did in one ep was take down the 2-tails? meh :S

I'm actually glad they did that. For the people who haven't read the manga this is kinda a shocker and builds some excitement becuase now we are like holy crap it only took him 30 minutes and why did he change colors?
Aug 22, 2008 5:28 AM

Jun 2008
half of the episode was a filler but at least its back to the main story.
Aug 22, 2008 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
I actually liked this episode. I really approve of what seems to be their new resolution with incorporating the filler thematically with the subsequent arc. Hopefully all the filler can be like this so I won't be dying when I see an episode focusing of Sakura, Naruto and Sai trying to cook ramen.
Aug 22, 2008 10:36 AM
Apr 2008
i liked this episode and thought it was a relief after the fillers
Aug 22, 2008 11:22 AM

May 2008
Uh... half of the episode was a filler. The scenes with Hidan and Kakuzu could be done better but still it's not such crap like Oro vs. Kyuubi fight. And it was nice to see Kakashi after sooooo long^^ Hope that Naruto will get better and better from now on.
Anyways...
- Hidan's seiyuu... it's totally different from what I expected and it sounds weird.
- Since it's a new story arc they should make a new opening (but the ending is so great that I wish they never change it)
- Naruto can't start his training because of injuries. So why the f**k Sakura can't heal him? Guess she wants to give producers a reason to make more "Team Kakashi: Adventures in Hospital" fillers -_-''
Aug 22, 2008 1:17 PM

Oct 2007
It was alright. First half was lame fillers but the Hidan and Kakuzu part was okay, however could've been better.

Aug 22, 2008 1:28 PM

May 2008
Monkey_D_Luffy said:
could've been better.

That was what I think after every Shippuuden episode. Since the Rescue Gaara Arc has ended, they never made an episode which I would give a 5 rate in the pool. Gosh... I miss that awesome Naruto during Chuunin Exam... That was just perfect TT_TT
Aug 22, 2008 2:26 PM

Feb 2008
its really too bad they didnt show the fight but the manga didnt waste time on the two tail either. mostly because of what is about ot happen next.

i think they are pretty much following the manga with a hit of fill. id say the flashbacks were the only fillers the rest was just back to the manga story.
Aug 22, 2008 8:29 PM

Jun 2008
ArucardPL said:
Uh... half of the episode was a filler. The scenes with Hidan and Kakuzu could be done better but still it's not such crap like Oro vs. Kyuubi fight. And it was nice to see Kakashi after sooooo long^^ Hope that Naruto will get better and better from now on.
Anyways...
- Hidan's seiyuu... it's totally different from what I expected and it sounds weird.
- Since it's a new story arc they should make a new opening (but the ending is so great that I wish they never change it)
- Naruto can't start his training because of injuries. So why the f**k Sakura can't heal him? Guess she wants to give producers a reason to make more "Team Kakashi: Adventures in Hospital" fillers -_-''

lmao i was wonderin the same thing but i guess hes gonna be healed in like 1 day bc of wat happens in the manga i dont kno how to put things in spoilers
Aug 23, 2008 1:01 AM
Jul 2018
Perposterone said:
crowslayer91 said:
Momo-Hime said:
ditto Dx blehk.

I'm actually glad they did that. For the people who haven't read the manga this is kinda a shocker and builds some excitement becuase now we are like holy crap it only took him 30 minutes and why did he change colors?

i second that =]]]
Aug 23, 2008 3:52 AM

May 2008
its like preparetion ep to the next ep...
but though its cool ep :]
Aug 23, 2008 8:34 PM

Dec 2006
I love how all of Akatsuki is built of fucking badass weridos :P Decent ep, definitely left some anticipation for the next episode.
リスト 。。

Aug 24, 2008 2:25 PM
Apr 2008
hmm... I'm glad to be out of fillers too, but I still found it kinda slow-paced. I'd have liked to see more of the fight between hidan/kakuzu/twotails, and maybe more going on in konoha... kakashi finally turned up but had nothing to say...

anyone else think Asuma was just trying to see Kakashi's face there? I mean, sits him down, gives him a drink and just seems to stand round waiting to see what he does with it XD nice try, asuma, nice try...
Aug 24, 2008 2:27 PM

Jul 2008
GetsuRyuu said:
anyone else think Asuma was just trying to see Kakashi's face there? I mean, sits him down, gives him a drink and just seems to stand round waiting to see what he does with it XD nice try, asuma, nice try...

Hahaha. Good point.
Aug 24, 2008 5:21 PM

Jul 2008
its was ok but i wonder how hidan beated the blue fox lady. o well still a good ep^^
Aug 24, 2008 5:59 PM

Apr 2007
I hear the fillers ended. Hidan and Kakuzu? Time to start watching again. :D

Aug 25, 2008 9:31 AM

Dec 2007
The end of damned fillers -.-. That means anime is on business again. Pretty good ep, quality of animation improved if u compare it to the one from before filler arc. There wasn't even static moments either. Would be nice if that will keep up for a bit.
Aug 25, 2008 10:18 AM

Jun 2008
hidan is adorable ;p
sorry for my english ; [
Aug 25, 2008 5:01 PM
Nov 2007
WOOT!!! It's out of filler!

I loved everything with the akatsuki and two tails, SO awesome, I was expecting more of a fight too but then again it left me saying "wow... they're strong! :O I can't wait to see them in an actual fight!" Alot of the episode was kind of fillery because of "recovery" and "rebuilding" and all that stuff but the akatsuki stuff just made it all worth it. :D

DAMN it's gunna be a GOOD arc!
Aug 26, 2008 6:34 PM

Jun 2008
Fillers finally over? Didn't see the episode yet, I've stopped watching Shippuuden around... when Sai was rescued? Even then I had to fast forward ever episode. ;_;
Aug 27, 2008 12:41 PM

Nov 2007
allot of people sed this was a good episode , actually it sucked monkeyballs.
after seeing this episode i decided to drop this crappy show for the second time,
I don't understand why the makers could make the fight with the 2 tailed fox more enjoyable. i lasted a few seconds and we didn't even see how she died. mebe we will see this in a crappy flashback.

ArucardPL said:
-Naruto can't start his training because of injuries. So why the f**k Sakura can't heal him? Guess she wants to give producers a reason to make more "Team Kakashi: Adventures in Hospital" fillers -_-''

I really hope this will be the downfall of naruto and some other shows. i have had it with those crappy filler junk. Naruto , bleach , One Piece where good shows. but getting crappier every episode . Filling shows up with crappy flashbacks and useless information we don't need. Just follow the story and if you don't have a story anymore. Just wait when you have some new episodes. But don't stall the story or give us useless crap to watch.

Aug 28, 2008 4:19 AM

Oct 2007
Momo-Hime said:
I haven't watched Naruto in sooo long so this feels weird and I never noticed how white Sai is o.O

I'm looking forward to the next episode. Hopefully it focuses more on Hidan and Kakuzu.

You can't judge characters by filler, which half of it was. I really hate the way the producers are going. Filler okay, cannon ok, but not half filler-half canon.-_-

Mediaman said:
allot of people sed this was a good episode , actually it sucked monkeyballs.
after seeing this episode i decided to drop this crappy show for the second time,
I don't understand why the makers could make the fight with the 2 tailed fox more enjoyable. i lasted a few seconds and we didn't even see how she died. mebe we will see this in a crappy flashback.

ArucardPL said:
-Naruto can't start his training because of injuries. So why the f**k Sakura can't heal him? Guess she wants to give producers a reason to make more "Team Kakashi: Adventures in Hospital" fillers -_-''

I really hope this will be the downfall of naruto and some other shows. i have had it with those crappy filler junk. Naruto , bleach , One Piece where good shows. but getting crappier every episode . Filling shows up with crappy flashbacks and useless information we don't need. Just follow the story and if you don't have a story anymore. Just wait when you have some new episodes. But don't stall the story or give us useless crap to watch.

You seem to forget, that there is a dumb fanbase for these animated Shounen Jump series. They will watch it anyway. And to your two-tail fight comment. You mean "could'nt" and not "could"? Because it's canon this way, which is good! She didn't die in the manga too, she will be sacrificed in the akatsuki ritual. Think before posting anything false...
SchabrakAug 28, 2008 4:23 AM
^_^ ^_^
Aug 31, 2008 10:45 PM

May 2008
god, this looks like a 5 year old drew all the panels... wtf
Sep 1, 2008 9:28 AM

Jun 2007
My interest is mildly piqued. I'll probably start reading the manga faster now.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Sep 25, 2008 2:18 AM

Feb 2008
LOL! Did Mediaman read the manga? Hahaha!

The fight really didn't last up a bit. It's just as it is like in the manga. The 2-tailed demon is just defeated by 'that' technique of Hidan. Without extra scenes of their fight.

Just like others had said, it is just a preparation for the next episode/arc. ^^

Well, why did he change color? That's it. Whenever he do that; he changed his color to something black. ^^

We'll see that again the future. ^^
Oct 24, 2008 1:09 PM

Jan 2008
This episode was good~
Surprisingly, this episode went by really fast when I was watching. Hidan is such a funny weirdo - and Kakuzu, well poor guy for having to be stuck with Hidan xD The fight with the two-tailed Jinchurriki was pretty good - liked the colors of the beast :)

As expected, this episode was just a build up for the next episode - hope it's good :)

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 7, 2008 10:00 PM

May 2007
Hidan is so broken....

The two tail looked really cool though, bummer she was defeated so easily.

Oh well and it is not what you are thinking is all I can say.
My anime list
Sep 22, 2009 6:30 AM

Mar 2009
I liked it but since I havent read the manga I have a lot of questions and I feel we should have seen more of a fight rather than just the glimpses at the beginning and the end.

Jun 6, 2010 12:05 AM

Oct 2008
Kakazu and Hidan. :D Yay.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 20, 2010 11:05 AM

Mar 2010
alright i really wanted to watch the fight against the two tail demon but i guess not

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 29, 2012 12:01 AM

Jun 2009
Kayro said:
Sucks that the first 10 mins were filler, but oh well, at least the cannon story can finally resume.
An alright episode btw.

IMO, it would have been fucking retarded to act like the filler never happened and not show the village being fixed. If they'd acted like it never happened it would have been even more jarring than having filler.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 25, 2012 3:54 PM

May 2011
this ep wasnt too bad, i guess every arc needs its build ups :P
Jun 21, 2013 10:08 AM

Apr 2010
Too bad that they've killed her T.T.
Aug 25, 2014 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
Awesome. Things are getting so interesting now
Sep 24, 2014 3:01 AM
May 2012
Damn it, Sakura!! You don't peel apples. You just don't. Those are healthy as fuck, man.
Who in their right mind would kill a babe like that?? Fuck you, your weird voice, and your weird shit, Hidan. The 2 tails looks really kickass!!
Asuma x Kurenai :3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.