Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2012 9:29 AM

Feb 2010
If you have an old list layout CSS or BBcode for a profile that you aren't using anymore but you'd like other people to have then feel free to post it here! Its ok to post CSS you made from scratch or a layout you altered a little (like changing original backgrounds). Post the code and a description- 800px wide pics would be best but not necessary.
Shishio-kunMar 21, 2023 3:36 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2012 10:33 AM

Jan 2010
This is a pretty good idea.
Jan 26, 2012 12:15 AM
Jul 2018

This is the style I'm currently using but I don't mind other people using it at the same time.
The code probably needs some tweaking but thats what I came up with:

Sidenote:
I set background-attachment to fixed but if you remove that the effect is pretty nice aswell.

CODE
removed-userApr 19, 2012 7:50 PM
Jan 27, 2012 2:07 AM

Jun 2011
screen

was making a list for that request thread but it didnt really fit his discription, ill just leave it here instead.

code
Shishio-kunMar 7, 2012 10:35 AM
Jan 29, 2012 1:37 AM

Jun 2011

Another basic one.

Shishio-kunMar 26, 2012 7:51 PM
Jan 29, 2012 4:04 AM

Feb 2010
Wow great layouts! People will love these!

This dark layout is truly exceptional! I like this one a lot and want to put it in the premade layouts thread, but I want to remix it too in a way if thats ok with you. I'll still give you the credit and post the original as well.

erlbaum said:
Another basic one.

Jan 29, 2012 5:59 AM

Jun 2011
Its fun making these things so ill keep adding them here if you guys think they are decent enough.
I hope i can learn a thing or two from the changes you make.
Jan 30, 2012 1:19 AM

Jun 2011

This was kind of a failure list since it sucks for people with small resolutions.
The idea was to have matoi hide when you scroll through the list.
Maybe you guys can re-use the code for a better use

code:
Shishio-kunMar 26, 2012 7:52 PM
Feb 1, 2012 12:37 PM

Feb 2010
You're really good at this.
Feb 4, 2012 12:24 PM

Jan 2010

Well, this is actually my current list but I wonā€™t mind if someone wants to use it.
Itā€™s a very simple heartwarming list, with a lot of bright colors. Something made to put a smile on your face every time you open it.

Here's a screen of how it should looks:
Shishio-kunMar 7, 2012 10:40 AM
Feb 6, 2012 4:18 AM

Dec 2010
Ushioo said:
Well, this is actually my current list but I wonā€™t mind if someone wants to use it.
Itā€™s a very simple heartwarming list, with a lot of bright colors. Something made to put a smile on your face every time you open it.

Here's a screen of how it should looks:

Thank you for sharing the list, I really like it ^^
Feb 6, 2012 12:46 PM

Feb 2010
This is a unfinished premade list style I abandoned last year and didn't fill in with pics. The colored parts need to be filled in with graphics you make yourself. I might get around to finishing it someday, but you're welcome to use it and fill the colors in with your own pics. I'd like to see if you do! Maybe it will help me finish it? It was meant to look like a website or blog.

The big part that says "Shishio-Kun" should say your own name when you install the CSS! The part that says "Mr T. says..." was meant to be a logo or quote, where everyone's would be different. That needs to be replaced too.

code:
Shishio-kunMar 7, 2012 12:10 PM
Feb 10, 2012 4:35 PM
Feb 2007
^Srsly. Thanks for that. I can edit your code right? YOU ARE HEAVEN SENT MY GOOD GOD THANK YOU T_________T
Feb 10, 2012 7:19 PM

Feb 2010
Sentress said:
^Srsly. Thanks for that. I can edit your code right? YOU ARE HEAVEN SENT MY GOOD GOD THANK YOU T_________T

Are you talking about my code with the big name? Yeah its free to edit all you want, you can edit any code here there for public use. Do you like it a lot? I should get around to finishing it if its something people would like.
Feb 10, 2012 7:45 PM
Feb 2007
Shishio-kun said:
Sentress said:

Are you talking about my code with the big name? Yeah its free to edit all you want, you can edit any code here there for public use. Do you like it a lot? I should get around to finishing it if its something people would like.

Yes, but unfortunately, all those code got in my eyes and eventually gave up on editing. T^T I'm not a total beginner with CSS, I've had few experience on it a while back but THOSE CODES drove me absolutely demented. I shall try editing the default list first. I'm going to try that header code of yours. ^___^ And that disappearing black bar trick too. Tee hee~ :3 Really, thanks for providing those codes. They're a big help. ^^
Feb 11, 2012 5:04 PM

Feb 2010
Aw, yeah, it was something I was making and stopped in the middle of. And there's no guidelines in teh code! In the future, maybe this week, I'll try to make into a premade layout which would have guidelines in the code for easy editing. I feel more inspired to finish it!

You can also try the Firefox add-on Firebug to edit the layout in real time, and it will give you the code to what you're editing so you can paste it in the box, but this tool can take some getting used to.
Feb 16, 2012 8:53 AM

Feb 2010

After working a little in this list, I guess it's fine now, it will look better in smaller resolutions like 1366x768.

The code:

Shishio-kunMar 7, 2012 10:43 AM
Feb 16, 2012 12:23 PM

Feb 2010

I found the first MAL layout I made when I first came here! Hopefully you can do something with it. It use custom headers and a custom menu thingie. Also, when you put the cursor on the headers it brings up a menu that shows the ratings (example pic #2). Get the code from the spoiler button at the bottom.

My name is still on some of the custom headers so you will need to change them out, but they're easy to change you just erase the text on them with the same color as behind the font and replace the font with your own (if you don't know how to get the same color use the Dropper tool in your program).

Example pics:

The code:
Shishio-kunMar 7, 2012 12:08 PM
Mar 2, 2012 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
This is my 'current' semi-transparent layout. I've done playing with this and going to work on my new idea, so feel free to use it.

It's tested works in FF4+ (3.6 completely supported but not flawless), IE9+, Opera 10.63+ (mb earlier as well), Chrome ??. Designed for 1280px+ desktop resolution width.

Get code!
(make sure you also read updates below)

It uses two @imports to load the positioning & sizing code and the top bar code from external source leaving you with code that defines fonts, colors, images, etc. so you can easily customize the most common things. I've put a lot of comments into this code so it should be very easy to customize even for beginners with google.

The original code is available here

I also ask you to remove the comments once you've done customizing. Not a 'must', but it actually doubles the CSS, so it slows page loading speed a bit more.

UPD March, 5th: scumbag tinypic has removed my bg after 2 days it was uploaded, so I've changed image links to more 'bulletproof' radikal.ru. I'll put all the original code & pics as an archive on mediafire later on. The top bar thing is updated automatically

UPD 2014:
If you have problems with list width and category buttons after installing, find and apply the patch for Steins;Gate:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=439849
Shishio-kunAug 20, 2014 8:14 AM
Mar 5, 2012 6:56 PM

Feb 2010
Oh I have been hoping you'd release this to the public, because I think it would be an exceptional premade layout!

btw what is what with Tinypic deleting images nowadays? After years of near-zero deletions I'm experiencing it for the first time. Maybe it is under new management. Number one rule of the internet, if you have a good thing people come to rely on- fuck it up! lol.
Mar 6, 2012 2:21 AM

Jun 2011

I'm sick of this one now and ill be working on somthing new.
So ill let you guys do what you like to it :)

Shishio-kunMar 7, 2012 12:17 PM
Mar 6, 2012 5:08 PM

Jul 2008

Donating my old list can be found here - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=411147&show=0#post1

Shishio-kunMar 7, 2012 12:05 PM
Mar 7, 2012 12:29 PM

Feb 2010
I edited all the posts in this thread so the screenshot of the list was at the top of the post, and it links to your full screen shot. Hope no one minds but this way its easier for me and I believe others to skim through the layouts and also click on them to get a more convenient full screen view for their computer.
Mar 16, 2012 10:48 AM

Feb 2010

I still like this list so much, but now I wanna do something different, so if anyone is interested this is the code.

Code:

Shishio-kunMar 18, 2012 2:00 AM
Mar 16, 2012 8:13 PM

Sep 2011

Donating my old list, got bored of it and wanna do a new one.

Code:
Shishio-kunMar 18, 2012 1:59 AM
Mar 18, 2012 11:49 AM

Feb 2010
Ayame_chan_ said:
[url=http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz124/Ayame_chan_/Semttulo-7.png]

I still like this list so much, but now I wanna do something different, so if anyone is interested this is the code.

Code:

What anime is this? I'd like to use the list it as a featured and maybe change the category menu pics out if I knew the anime.

Miketsukami said:
<!--link--><a href="http://i.imgur.com/sNEfY.jpg">

Donating my old list, got bored of it and wanna do a new one.

Code:

Sweet! I've been wanting a Code Geass layout for this group!
Mar 20, 2012 2:23 AM

Feb 2010
As I told you, all the characters in this list including the background are from Fate Stay Night, the focus is on Gilgamesh, so he is in all the headers, in Watching Head he is with Enkidu from the Novel Fate Strange Fake, and in all the others he is alone or with Saber.
Apr 15, 2012 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
first one I ever designed:

CSS:
Apr 19, 2012 4:46 PM
Jul 2018
AiNoKiseki said:

This is the style I'm currently using but I don't mind other people using it at the same time.
The code probably needs some tweaking but thats what I came up with:

Sidenote:
I set background-attachment to fixed but if you remove that the effect is pretty nice aswell.

CODE

UPDATED
removed-userApr 19, 2012 7:47 PM
Apr 25, 2012 9:20 PM
Livin in the 90s

Jan 2011
UPDATE> To anyone who used my list. Tinypic deleted a pic, and it messed with the "list" portion of the list. It's been fixed, thanks to my limited photoshop skills. just copy/paste any your ready to go. Now with more orange!

I'll contribute mine, why should i keep it all to my self?
IMPORTANT: must have your "Default Status Selected" set to anything but Show All. otherwise you'll see all the vectors appear at once.
Also note that my resolution is 1600x900. If you have a lower resolution expect that the vectors will be obscured by the list more than on the pics i took. Higher resolution people are ok.
go to >>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LordSilen << to see it in action!

Heres a re post-pic of it:

And to show the vector changes

and heres the code:
(dont worry i took out my name, lol. and sorry its so messy)
_SilenMay 14, 2012 1:17 AM

May 5, 2012 6:07 AM

Nov 2011
This is my profile:

[/spoiler]
Code:

I have also uploaded original PSD with all markup, layer styles, parts, etc. of current version for Photoshop users. This is the best choice: it has 42 layers with configured style like outer glow so it will be easy to customize.

For others I put a version without text or images for easy adjustment & sprite having all parts without personal stuff that allows you to assemble your own version of this.

[13 Aug 2014] UPD: fixed missing image
VeriTiAug 13, 2014 7:23 AM
Jun 20, 2012 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
I've updated the top post with one of my old BBcode profiles codes for you to copy.
Jul 16, 2012 10:24 AM

Feb 2010

I made this list because I really love Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai and I decided to share it, with you guys.

The code:

Jul 19, 2012 12:25 PM

Jun 2011
Anime List

Banner PSD - http://www.mediafire.com/?34y6clbh874ebd8

Manga List

Jul 21, 2012 12:42 AM

Jun 2011
Hanyuu simple layout with custom Google Font.

Aug 31, 2012 3:56 AM
Feb 2008
While cleaning up my blog I found some old layouts (along with my first tries haha). But I think these look nice:

So if somebody wants them you can find the codes here.
Sep 2, 2012 7:30 AM

Jun 2011

Anime List Version

Manga List Version

NucleARtyomSep 2, 2012 7:33 AM
Sep 2, 2012 11:02 PM

Apr 2012
I like the last 2, I keep them.. thank you (?)
Sep 3, 2012 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
Code for the list design I entered in the contest ^^

Sep 16, 2012 1:52 AM
Nov 2011
Shishio-kun said:
Here's a About Me BBcode layout I'm donating, my personal favorite I ever made, you can copy the code from the spoiler underneath and take the original images from the example below and alter them in your own unique way. I hope you can make something cool with this- have fun!

Neko Profile Layout

The code:
Hey, Shishio. I see you've donated that brilliant About Me BBcode layout of yours here. You see, I actually need it, not for my description page but for this certain club I'm thinking of making. Of course, if you can't tell already, I can not use that designated textual data in it; basically, I'd need it edited for it to become apt for the club's requirements and since you've not provided the PSD file for the layout here, I have to ask of you for it. Please post the PSD file there as it's quite necessary. Thank you.
Sep 16, 2012 7:47 AM

Feb 2010
ProdiGene said:
Shishio-kun said:
Here's a About Me BBcode layout I'm donating, my personal favorite I ever made, you can copy the code from the spoiler underneath and take the original images from the example below and alter them in your own unique way. I hope you can make something cool with this- have fun!

The code:
Hey, Shishio. I see you've donated that brilliant About Me BBcode layout of yours here. You see, I actually need it, not for my description page but for this certain club I'm thinking of making. Of course, if you can't tell already, I can not use that designated textual data in it; basically, I'd need it edited for it to become apt for the club's requirements and since you've not provided the PSD file for the layout here, I have to ask of you for it. Please post the PSD file there as it's quite necessary. Thank you.

There are no PSDs for it. It was made in separate parts in JASC animation shop then pieced and timed together. The neko comes from here, icons Googled, the other graphics from all sorts of random game menus, the text styles I don't remember but look like uncommon ones not extremely rare:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/575707/animal_ears-animated-animated_gif-apron-bandaid-bl
Shishio-kunNov 30, 2012 3:54 PM
Sep 16, 2012 9:06 AM
Nov 2011
Shishio-kun said:

There are no PSDs for it. It was made in separate parts in JASC animation shop then pieced and timed together. The neko comes from here, icons Googled, the other graphics from all sorts of random game menus, the text styles I don't remember but look like uncommon ones not extremely rare:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/575707/animal_ears-animated-animated_gif-apron-bandaid-bl

Well, thanks for the quick reply. I guess with all that info, I'd be able to make a similar one myself.
Shishio-kunNov 30, 2012 3:53 PM
Sep 18, 2012 6:02 PM

Dec 2011
This is my first time making a CCS Layout... it's my current layout but I don't mind sharing... I used one of your tutorials.. Very helpful thanks a lot

Sep 18, 2012 8:56 PM

Aug 2012
Silver_Sunrise said:
This one is actually the one I am using, as well as the first one I've made! (YAY!) XD

It's kinda a hodgepodge of code both original to me and borrowed from all over. So, thank you to all those amazing list makers out there who helped to make this possible! =D

Anyone is welcome to use this list style if they want! It's based on Sword Art Online.

Code:

Sorry! XD

Here's the pic:
"Luck? Who needs Luck? I have Ammo!"
Sep 23, 2012 11:31 AM

Sep 2012
VeriTi said:
This is my 'current' semi-transparent layout. I've done playing with this and going to work on my new idea, so feel free to use it.

It's tested works in FF4+ (3.6 completely supported but not flawless), IE9+, Opera 10.63+ (mb earlier as well), Chrome ??. Designed for 1280px+ desktop resolution width.

Get code!

It uses two @imports to load the positioning & sizing code and the top bar code from external source leaving you with code that defines fonts, colors, images, etc. so you can easily customize the most common things. I've put a lot of comments into this code so it should be very easy to customize even for beginners with google.

The original code is available here

I also ask you to remove the comments once you've done customizing. Not a 'must', but it actually doubles the CSS, so it slows page loading speed a bit more.

UPD March, 5th: scumbag tinypic has removed my bg after 2 days it was uploaded, so I've changed image links to more 'bulletproof' radikal.ru. I'll put all the original code & pics as an archive on mediafire later on. The top bar thing is updated automatically

Thanks for this one :) !!! Im gonna use this one but with a different background , TYVM !!
Sep 27, 2012 2:13 PM

Mar 2009
Insone said:
Well, well. My contribution to this blog is my recently creation based on Princess of Crystal of Mawaru Penguindrum. I hope they make a good use of it! ^ ^

Code:

Looove it! Thank You! :D
MaguitaSep 27, 2012 2:27 PM
Oct 21, 2012 10:18 AM
Feb 2008
I made myself a new one so I donate my old layout, which is kinda my "work of life" considering how many hours I spent on it. ^^

Nov 29, 2012 5:36 AM

Sep 2011
I'm donatiing my last layout, it's not an original layout it's actually a variation of u531355 Square Layout using Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha as the theme.

Fate H. Testarossa Layout

Code

Takamachi Nanoha Layout

Code

The 1st is anime list and second is manga list but can be changed just changing the 1st import link.
Miketsukami-kunAug 6, 2013 12:00 PM
Dec 8, 2012 7:30 PM

Jun 2011
So,I am here to donate my current animanga style - "Monochromatic Flame" is what I call it.

Code:

Enjoy...?
Dec 8, 2012 7:44 PM

May 2012
LordSilen said:
UPDATE> To anyone who used my list. Tinypic deleted a pic, and it messed with the "list" portion of the list. It's been fixed, thanks to my limited photoshop skills. just copy/paste any your ready to go. Now with more orange!

I'll contribute mine, why should i keep it all to my self?
IMPORTANT: must have your "Default Status Selected" set to anything but Show All. otherwise you'll see all the vectors appear at once.
Also note that my resolution is 1600x900. If you have a lower resolution expect that the vectors will be obscured by the list more than on the pics i took. Higher resolution people are ok.
go to >>http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LordSilen << to see it in action!

Heres a re post-pic of it:

And to show the vector changes

and heres the code:
(dont worry i took out my name, lol. and sorry its so messy)

Dammit, it works, but a tiny bit of bungle there.
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [CSS - MODERN] āš”ļø Fully-Customizable Layouts (2023 updates!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Jul 21, 2017

359 by CLModerno »»
Yesterday, 7:50 PM

» [CSS - MODERN] Add side renders to list layouts (including for each category!)

Shishio-kun - May 15, 2021

3 by gwynsyl »»
Yesterday, 1:41 PM

» ā“ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7819 by Nunphell »»
Yesterday, 12:35 PM

» [HALL OF LEGENDS] Hacker09, MyAnimeList's #1 coder!

Shishio-kun - Dec 10, 2023

9 by hacker09 »»
May 2, 9:29 PM

Sticky: » šŸ’š [REPAIR STICKY] Repair/speed up a design + Request a layout fix

Shishio-kun - Nov 17, 2023

1 by Zelathis »»
Apr 29, 7:49 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.