Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2012 4:50 PM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So happy it's back to the tournament. Ren's speech...wow.Misaki saying final turn
Jan 6, 2012 7:34 PM

May 2008
Dammmm that new card seems quite useful but no new vanguard for both misaki and kamui? i wonder what cards are in the twin awakening booster

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 6, 2012 10:13 PM

Nov 2008
Milky Holmes invaded the ED! LOL
Jan 7, 2012 1:27 AM

Jun 2008
Yay Milky Holmes ED, which means Misaki is part of it.

Aichi hasn't even gotten to fight in the finals yet, lol. I don't know which I'd rather see: Aichi vs Ren or Kai vs Ren.
Jan 7, 2012 5:03 AM

Jul 2009
Somehow, Ren's 'smack' of the deck can be compared to slapping someone with a glove. A challenge to a duel. The Vanguard Version.

Also, was it just me, or did the quick show of the fights in the semi-final either mean they wanted to save in on time, or that they weren't anything special?
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jan 7, 2012 6:08 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah, Aichi you're one to talk big after losing to Morikawa. Still can't see how he can hang in the nationals with his average skills and his weak Royal Paladins.

Jan 7, 2012 12:35 PM

Aug 2010
Here's hoping he combines or uses the Shadow paladin deck as well as his Royal paladin deck ;P
Ren and that awesome speech albeit arrogant x1000; looks like Misaki and Kamui plowed through without having Aichi to fight, by the looks of it though he's gonna fight against Mitsusada next epi.
Caesar vs. Q4 next epi :3
Misaki's Final turn was epic and Kyou was just completely random >_> poor Bidou and his desperateness
Jan 7, 2012 3:29 PM

Nov 2008
The ED made me want Misaki x Kai even more.

I agree with whoever said, that Aichi really has to step it up since he lost against Morikawa of all people. Here's hoping he was going easy on him....but doubt it.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jan 7, 2012 3:47 PM

Dec 2007
I was disappointed how they skipped through everything just to get to the semi-finals. We don't need to see every fight, I guess, but...I would've preferred having a full episode dedicated to AL4 versus BS. And Kyou's appearance was random, as someone else stated. >.>

Also, why no full episodes for Q4 versus Wonder Boys and that chick team? Would've been good advertising and screentime for Murakumo and Neonectar.

Lastly, it's good that Misaki and Kamui are good enough to get through on their own, but it's no good for Aichi because he'll never get stronger if he doesn't fight. =_= And no, Royal Paladins are not weak.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Jan 7, 2012 4:26 PM

Jun 2010
Misaki saying "final turn." What is this.....

Jan 7, 2012 4:53 PM

Oct 2008
Wait, wait... Didn't Aichi threw that fight with Morikawa? He could've intercepted with Galatin and he had Akane in his hand.
Jan 7, 2012 8:48 PM

Dec 2007
Tobokeru said:
Wait, wait... Didn't Aichi threw that fight with Morikawa? He could've intercepted with Galatin and he had Akane in his hand.

That wouldn't have been enough. Morikawa's final attack was worth 22k, with Galatin and Akane only being able to have provided 10k of defense for Alfred. So no, Aichi didn't throw the match.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Jan 7, 2012 9:52 PM

Feb 2008
HiyuuT said:
Here's hoping he combines or uses the Shadow paladin deck as well as his Royal paladin deck ;P
Ren and that awesome speech albeit arrogant x1000; looks like Misaki and Kamui plowed through without having Aichi to fight, by the looks of it though he's gonna fight against Mitsusada next epi.
Misaki's Final turn was epic and Kyou was just completely random >_> poor Bidou and his desperateness

Think next episode will be about Kamui and Misaki's fight and Aichi vs Mitsusada will be after that. Hard to see Aichi hanging with the 3rd best fighter in the series and he didn't even fight in the elimination so it will be hard for him to step it up but guess we'll have to see about that.

Jan 8, 2012 5:53 AM

Aug 2010
DestinyFate said:
HiyuuT said:

Think next episode will be about Kamui and Misaki's fight and Aichi vs Mitsusada will be after that. Hard to see Aichi hanging with the 3rd best fighter in the series and he didn't even fight in the elimination so it will be hard for him to step it up but guess we'll have to see about that.

Whoops I was meaning to say eventually ._. Considering they got the Twin swords awakening booster packs last epi maybe Aichi's gonna pull off another new card trick during his fight to step up his game, otherwise I also don't see how he could step up his game without fighting at all
Jan 8, 2012 9:52 AM

Feb 2008
HiyuuT said:
DestinyFate said:
HiyuuT said:

Whoops I was meaning to say eventually ._. Considering they got the Twin swords awakening booster packs last epi maybe Aichi's gonna pull off another new card trick during his fight to step up his game, otherwise I also don't see how he could step up his game without fighting at all

Can't see how a few new cards can help him beat a strong fighter like Mitsusada, hopefully he picked up some skills during his Psyqualia fights but doubt it when he lost to Morikawa.

Jan 8, 2012 10:23 AM

Aug 2010
DestinyFate said:
HiyuuT said:
DestinyFate said:
HiyuuT said:

Can't see how a few new cards can help him beat a strong fighter like Mitsusada, hopefully he picked up some skills during his Psyqualia fights but doubt it when he lost to Morikawa.

Which leaves the possibility of his shadow paladin deck I guess unless he's gonna win using luck ._.
Jan 8, 2012 11:26 AM

Feb 2008
HiyuuT said:
DestinyFate said:
HiyuuT said:
DestinyFate said:
HiyuuT said:

Which leaves the possibility of his shadow paladin deck I guess unless he's gonna win using luck ._.

If he manages to combine his Shadow Paladin deck and Royal Paladin deck then that might be interesting~

Mar 3, 2012 7:48 PM

Jan 2011
I still lol when I hear Team BS
Aug 13, 2013 2:27 PM

Nov 2011
Pfft, Ren being a douchebag, what else is new..

Going to see how Aichi do against Team Caesar though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 9 Discussion

Nanodesu - Mar 4, 2011

10 by ZaneRobie »»
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Jan 7, 2011

56 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 58 Discussion

vanissa45 - Feb 10, 2012

20 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 27, 2022 4:03 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 4 Discussion

Nanodesu - Jan 28, 2011

24 by SemperKaladin »»
Aug 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 62 Discussion

vanissa45 - Mar 9, 2012

21 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 7, 2021 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.