Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 19, 2011 2:58 AM

May 2010
I really hope they show us brunette's face one day.
Dec 19, 2011 7:15 AM

Nov 2011
Bloodfox1222 said:
I wonder if they will kill somebody off next episode, All this "Innocent fighting with no real threat or danger" Is getting really dull.

You're obviously looking for the Fate/Zero board.

I'm hoping that next week has a really long, intense fight scene. This week's episode was pretty decent, and the comedy was good without being pushed too far. Ultimately, though, I think that the action in Ben-To is better than its comedy. Looking forward to a big climactic battle!
Dec 19, 2011 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode, shame it's only a 12 episode show :/.
Hercules is going to kick the twin's ass, I really want that to happen. The twins seem to arrogant and are only fighting just to get a thrill which is not what a Wolf aims to do in the fights.

Hope to have Yarizui and Satou defeat Hercules by having their new combo overpower Hercules's combo. :)

I wonder if a twist could occur like Ume helping Satou defeat Hercules lol, doubt that'll happen xD.

Why is the next episode the last Why?! -.-. I hope season two will be announced soon or that this show will have a good ending.

Why is both the fall shows I'm watching, the main person has a Ash Ketchum hat :L, is that the latest craze in Japan xD.
Dec 19, 2011 2:10 PM
Feb 2011
this was a good episode, its gunna be annoying if they help the twins after them being dirty bitched that uses weapons also is it only me that thinks that the twins are the problem and this guy comes alone to drive them out i kind of find that a solution, i wouldnt need to get my revenge i think itll be more satisfying watching them get beaten the crap out of and while there at it throw ume in there to get the shit beaten out of her.
ive watched these episode of the twins fighting how does no one use the simplest way to defeat them by either taking the baskets out of the shop or destroying them withoout the baskets there just a couple of girls in a shop
Dec 19, 2011 7:33 PM
May 2010
Definitely needs more seasons. Sick Sen is super moe >///<
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Dec 19, 2011 8:27 PM
Jun 2008
this week ep

we get more on twins past give saw ben-to fights as little kiddies & they want to be "noble wolves".
sato explain what happen to Oshiroi but she keel blah blah blah til point ume-kidnap "yea walk away & rid of filler."
sato looking for sen but found faceless doobi give ice witch is absent oh called "stacked" in front of doobi.
shaga doing some digging info while bad luck girl got bugged.
sato found ice witch is sick & plans for eel fight.
sato & racket guy encounter twins some saying & called them two dogs.
after fight more info about twins sato ask shaga to send twin a message (yea guard with 4-d battery oh no run away).
racket get info need cause 3yrs ago twins got beaten by gang lead by man in red hat named Heracle's Combo.
oh sato get medicine got call by ume & yea ume being ume on sato.

got wonder how fit it all twins, Heracle's Combo, eel, etc in next ep?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 19, 2011 9:06 PM

Feb 2008
yarizui is love :D
Dec 19, 2011 11:33 PM

Jan 2011
For a while I was favouring Shaga, but damn Yarizui is just so cute when she's sick....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 20, 2011 2:24 AM

Jul 2011
Meh, twins will be f'ed up by Hercules and then those guys will help them out...
Dec 20, 2011 9:44 AM

Jul 2009
Cinerary said:
Obvious highlight of the episode:

Yeah laughed so hard at that scene xD
Dec 20, 2011 11:27 PM

Feb 2010
Hm.. mysterious guy that drove off Orthros? Sounds like next episode will have one insane fight~
I do hope Wizard does show up again, he was pretty badass.
Dec 21, 2011 4:08 AM

Jun 2008
notsureifsrs said:
Shih said:
New title for Wizard and Hentai-san

"Two Dogs"

(But I fail to understand when she says it)
How many damn times does somebody need to point out that's not the fucking wizard. If the wizard was here he'd stomp everyone hard.

Well you have to admit the show is kind of fault here. They basically made them look the same.

Delicious collar bone is delicious!!
Also like the conversation with the breast lol.

Ume kidnapping was from her best moments also. It was just so funny the way the car stopped and she got out with that quickstep and took her like she was some doll and disappeared in an instance.

katsu044 said:
Didn't take him for a collar bone type of guy LOL,But who told ash ketcum he could join into my ben-to fights!.

Hahaha! Ash Ketcum, lol. You win! That was funny as hell.

Anyway in the past he seemed to have many men so i doubt he won very fairly. It looks like they ganged on them. Is he gonna be alone now?

maca1989 said:

As a sidenote, the anime's focus on women's sex appeal in the men's perspective was actually interestingly real. So far, typical anime tend to have the male's attention focus on the women's face, boobs, and private parts. This anime somehow explores several sections of the woman's body that's unconsciously attractive to men like the body lines revealed through a swimsuit, the neck / collar bone / nape, the face with the ear, and the cleavage (though often focused with the boobs). The fanservices, while shrouded with perverse intonations, were somehow mixed with allure that's very titillating to the senses. The witty, effective imagery makes the anime more ecchi compared to other animes without deliberately providing more detail and exposure to the private parts.

You are kind of right there. When a male likes a girl he doesn't only care about her boobs and her ass. We like many little things about her and we can find erotic the way her hair fall around her neck etc. Some people wondering what it is with collarbones make me wonder. There is nothing with collarbones, it was always there. It was never exclusively boobs and ass. He doesn't have a specific thing for collarbones his just normal. It was the uncovered area on her pajamas he could see and it was still erotic. Especially on a young girl almost all areas are erotic because of her young skin.
MonadDec 21, 2011 4:20 AM
Dec 21, 2011 4:44 AM

Apr 2008
Monad said:
Anyway in the past he seemed to have many men so i doubt he won very fairly. It looks like they ganged on them. Is he gonna be alone now?
Or it's the other wolves from the area, which could be the reason why they take the "we don't talk about that day three years ago" when Ren asked them. It's a dark history, not because Hercules forced them to stay shut about it.

The twins also say this time they have other wolves who would stand for them, so it sounds more like they are hurt more from feeling betrayed or hated by the other wolves than the defeat itself.

Would be surprising if the Hercules is actually just a strong wolf who can beat the twins and not someone sinister though. :D
Dec 21, 2011 9:43 AM

May 2009
So.. Did this Heracles guy come back just to beat the Kyo twins? Kinda obsessed fellow, isn't he?
Dec 21, 2011 4:24 PM

Apr 2008
Isn't it like a three years cycle or something ?
He came back the same day as when defeating the twins. Even if they're not present, he will just fight any strong fighters between him and the bento
Dec 22, 2011 12:37 AM

Oct 2010
NEXT EPISODE, PLEASE BE AWESOME.
(Is that Ishida Akira, I hear?)

I hate the twins. And I hate Shiraume too. :x
[insert awesome signature here]
Dec 24, 2011 8:32 AM

Oct 2009
I got the feeling, after watching the flashback, that this Heracle guy didn't actually "defeat" Orthros. More like ganged up and humiliated them. In the flashback, and all prior FB's, the twins were unharmed... They seemed more scared and on the verge of crying than anything.
Jan 2, 2012 9:04 AM

Feb 2011
looks like the last episode gonna be satou vs heracles
Jan 9, 2012 5:28 PM

Aug 2010
Is it just me or does he resemble Satou?
Jan 19, 2012 8:47 AM

Mar 2011
Never mind the collar bone, I want to see the nape of Yaruzui's neck!
Har har har!
Apr 7, 2012 9:24 PM

May 2008
Meh Shiraume being a bitch as usual. Last episode next . Im surprise he asked Oshiroi instead of Shaga =/ oh well.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 28, 2012 4:33 PM

Jan 2012
boring....
Aug 8, 2012 11:06 AM

Jul 2009
Another good episode. So Shaga and Nikaido (or whatever his name is) are working together to find info on Orthrus ... and something happened to them on the Summer Solstice three years ago that caused them to quit the bento thing. Seems like it's this Hercules guy who's coming back to get them ... gotta say that's a bit ... stalker ish lol :P
Oh Oshiroi ... you never fail to amuse me XD Especially after when Satou called you and Shiraume picked up ... oh dear :P
Last episode seems like we have the big battle coming up. I guess they will team up with the twins to defeat Hercules possibly? Hope that Sen recovers soon ... (I guess that medicine will help LOL ;P)
Aug 11, 2012 1:38 AM

Aug 2010
A very nice episode with lots of funny scenes and focus on Yarizui, I liked it 4/5.

Quite the buildup for the last episode, hope they deliver. I still want to see Ice Witch defeating the twins.
Jul 20, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2012
damn shit just getting real again now :3
the past of twins looks like going to be reveal :3

the hercules is show up in the end.. looks so bad ass :3
Dec 22, 2013 5:01 PM

May 2012
Oh boy an even stronger opponent appears, and well it's quite sad to know that the next episode is the last one of this series, but either way let's see what that one has to offer us!
Feb 24, 2014 8:15 PM

Oct 2013
27CansOfTuna said:
I dont understand why we needed a new characters, surely, it would be epic for a Yarizui + Satou take down of Othros instead?

Can we see the Brunette's face for once?

It is kind of recurring gag, we won't ever see her face. I mean, she's not that important and apparently the original writer place her as same level as 'faceless extras'.

And for the twins... I could not understand why they seems admire people beating each other over (half-priced) bento. I understand if it for necessity for some people but admiring it... what's to admire!?

Akira Ishida character as last boss?
Dec 6, 2014 4:58 AM

Apr 2014
Who ever this Hercules dude is needs to get his face pounded because his an asshole to beat girls!...(IF) he really did beat them...
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Apr 13, 2015 3:38 AM

Aug 2009
well that turn of events escalated quickly

free fanservice of bedridden yarizui

i cant get myself to hate orthros after i saw their child form, hnnnnnnnngd to death

next ep will be epic i guess
May 27, 2018 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
Orthros is actually not that bad, she just has a pretty dirty mouth when they talk to their competitors. But the next day she'll regret it and apologize, kinda funny actually.
Sep 17, 2020 9:43 PM

Aug 2020
I guess this isn't really related to the episode specifically but I'm just now realizing almost every single one of the dub VAs ended up doing Assassination Classroom and I just find that funny. Cool they got to work together again.

Sep 22, 2022 2:12 PM

Nov 2013
So they were driven out three years ago. I wonder why. ;)
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 28, 2023 10:10 PM

Oct 2022
I mean, 2v2 fair and square lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

135 by -starryskies- »»
Apr 21, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 10, 2011

112 by -starryskies- »»
Apr 21, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

126 by Stuntdrath »»
Jan 27, 6:57 PM

» This bitch right here Ume Shiraume

Zerity - Aug 24, 2017

34 by Imperfection98 »»
Jan 5, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

199 by fathandz »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.