Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2011 2:35 AM
Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WOW! That was so much better than I expected especially after seeing the first seen of episode 1 (fantasy then real train grope). I don't like public sex/train gropes and that left me with low hopes.

The older sister has a cool personality I really liked and I loved how this hentai developed. Also loved the lactation, and pregnancy. It's actually real instead of some gimmick/random moaning by the female but too bad we don't get to see the babies LOL.

Overall, really good hentai. The sister made this a top hentai to me. Love it.
Dec 15, 2011 2:36 AM

Jun 2009
I have pregnancy fetish and this ep really turn me on XD
Dec 15, 2011 3:17 AM
Sep 2011
haha, it has also become my fetish just this year. I would never think that I'd want to watch stuff like this years ago rofl...
Jul 5, 2012 12:16 AM

May 2012
This was AWESOME!!! XD This is surely one of my favorite hentai's ever. Wish there were more like this one...
Sep 1, 2012 5:33 PM

Jun 2012
This was surprisingly good.
Jul 19, 2013 6:38 AM

Dec 2008
Well this is why the best hentais are the LONGEST ones. An episode or 2 longer than most, and with some hetai specific genre types im usually not into, this was surprisingly GREAT and had some very funny moments that work well cause they caught me off guard lol. A really beautiful story, with enough closure to satisfy me with the plot as well. And with only 2 women. Thats plenty ! A SOLID 8!!! ORGASM NAMES FOR CHILDREN?? BWAHAHAHAA....lol
Mar 8, 2014 9:01 AM

Apr 2011
So Akitoshi gets both his sexy big sister AND the grim reaper pregnant, LOL. I saw that coming though (no pun intended), the only question was whether they'd add in a third girl (maybe a loli with DFC to counterweight all the oppai). I kinda wished they would have, but the threesome in episode 3 makes up for it.

Here's hoping they're both girls so Akitoshi can continue the cycle of incest with his daughters ;) Such a filthy anime, lol. I liked the big pregnant bellies and all the lactation. I really enjoyed the sister's tsundere charms, for some reason the abusive big sis is so much easier to enjoy when she's putting out ;)
Aug 19, 2014 11:35 PM

May 2014
The ending lol loved this btw, had a pleasure seeing it and the ending was alright imo cant expect much anyway
Apr 22, 2015 6:59 PM

Dec 2014
wtf! preggy and lactating!!! i want more this
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2015 2:34 PM

Jan 2015
This is my favorite hentai of all time
Sep 23, 2017 6:52 AM
Jul 2018
I got a little bit of enjoyment out of the previous episodes, but my interest seems to have dwindled quite a lot by this episode. It was boring enough that I wasn't even paying attention anymore. I suppose the laughs I got during the earlier episodes were enough to keep the viewing from being a complete waste of time though.
Oct 17, 2017 6:05 AM
Oct 2013
Being all dramatic and making it seem like he died at the start XD so knew he would be alive, oldest trick in the book XD

High school pregnancy after all! So scandalous! There is a lewdness in having the baby growing inside and not bejng able to exercise vigoroously. And banging in the school pool while pregnant! As if didn't get noticed XD her dere was moe (*˘▽˘*)

Shinigami getting horny and scythe to rub herself was a gap lewdness due to the scythe being normally around and her being in her usual dress. eh?! She got pregnant?! Shocking truth!

Late stage pregnant nee-san was lewd, such bulge of belly and sluttiness during it (*˘︶˘*) breasts seem smaller though?

Shinigami preggo form was good too in nude and maternity dress.

Skull would become grampa? He is her father??

So dirty banging continuously in the the ass and pussy with the nude preggo bodies, and squirting so much milk from breasts and body fluids spilling everywhere (*/▽\*)
Also lewd positions (*˘︶˘*)

Shinigami face getting rather extreme XD

No birth or afterbirth at the end (๑•́ ε •̀๑)

Happy family end in the end ٩(ˆヮˆ)و Wonder if schoolmates found out, certainly cannot hide the appearance, unless people accept she is just fat or already graduated??

Surprising full ed at end? with all 3 dancing
User-sanOct 17, 2017 9:14 PM
Nov 5, 2018 11:55 PM
Jul 2017
All's well that ends well. Akitoshi having a menage a trois with Mina and Hitomi. Anal, creampie, bukkake, etc.
Nov 7, 2021 5:49 PM
Dec 2017
great hentai overall

Jan 26, 2022 3:06 PM
Jan 2022
Hey i wanted to find out is there going to be an episode 5 or is this hentai finished

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ane Haramix Episode 1 Discussion

bloodshadow - Dec 15, 2011

7 by Shirowhite01 »»
Jun 1, 2022 8:46 AM

Poll: » Ane☆Haramix Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 23, 2017

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Nov 7, 2021 5:48 PM

Poll: » Ane Haramix Episode 2 Discussion

funkotaku - Nov 9, 2013

6 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Nov 7, 2021 5:47 PM

» Voice actress?

ironchefflip - Dec 3, 2008

3 by removed-user »»
Sep 23, 2017 6:48 AM

» any sub out there?

KaminaKai - Dec 15, 2008

4 by loplop »»
Feb 9, 2009 7:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.