Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2011 12:01 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Reina is such a bitch. She knew Hiyorin's plan and everything and still asked Yuushin to the fireworks festival. Not a fan of Reina anymore, well it's not like I was one to begin with.

Oct 15, 2011 9:25 PM

Aug 2010
Yaa i dont like her either... She interrupts all the time and just take things for granted.. And then she says she hates ppl who run away from things.. SHE IS JUST TO FUCKING PUSHY!!!!!
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Oct 16, 2011 4:41 AM

Sep 2010
I guess I assumed that Reina would handle it as a friendly rivalry, so I suppose I was a bit surprised that she was so cruel to Hiyorin. I guess she sees her as more of a threat now.
Oct 17, 2011 4:44 AM

Nov 2009
I actually like Reina more after this chapter. Why would you like her if she was all nice and cool to Hiyorin? Just because Hiyorin is the main character, doesn't mean that everything needs to go well for her.

I loved the fact that Reina bashed her incompetence. Honestly, Hiyorin actually needs to do something with that criticism now and finally take things up to the next level.
Oct 22, 2011 3:27 AM

Nov 2008
Yeah, Hiyorin definitely needed to hear that. It's necessary for character development.

That said, Reina's was a two-faced bitch. =P Her involvement with the plot progression aside, if I witnessed what she said to Hiyori and then saw how she composed herself afterward, even if I knew she was right, I'd probably want to smack her in the face. And yes, I know that's wrong, but her attitude irked me that much in this chapter.
VanceFiniraldiOct 22, 2011 3:30 AM
Nov 12, 2011 2:40 PM
Nov 2010
OOOOH i wanted to slap her jeez what a &!@# anyways, but like the 2 comments above they're right is necessary so our little chick is forced to confess ... ok at least to invite him go to the fireworks but the first one will do xD

cant wait for the next chap!!! she was crying! now im crying too 'til the next chap AAAA D':
Nov 17, 2011 4:41 PM

Jun 2011
What Reina said really was necessary (because Hiyorin is just too slow...), but I don't like Reina anymore. It's just... The way she said it...
Well, I never really liked her, but anyway...
The last page got me really sad...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nov 20, 2011 1:04 AM

Feb 2009
Oh well, like Bakazuki said: "It's necessary for character development." And that's how it is. Hiyorin needs to do something, invite him for fireworks or confess, I don't know, but we are in chapter 20 and nothing really exciting happened (sometimes I think even Yuushin made more moves on the sleeping-Hiyorin than her on him).
I like Reina in some way, she's antagonizing Hiyorin in a good way, when it was Kisaki I was concerned that maybe Yuushin would choose her, but I don't think Reina have a chance, so she's just the "putting-pressure-on-our-timid-heroine" type.
Anyway, I liked it, so I want more. Since it's slow between those two, I will start cheering for Kou and Ricchan, they are great (I thought Kou would be a rival too, but nothing happened, what a waste).
loeyNov 20, 2011 10:15 AM
Nov 26, 2011 9:12 PM

Jul 2010
It's so hard to see Hiyori constantly running from her problems (literally). :/
Hopefully the criticism helps her become stronger instead of pushing her further into introversion.

Quick question, but is Hiyori still being published? :/ I haven't seen any updates since last month or so.
Nov 30, 2011 3:49 PM

Jun 2011
bran_bran626 said:
Quick question, but is Hiyori still being published? :/ I haven't seen any updates since last month or so.

This was the last chapter in volume 5, and for all I know, volume 6 was published on November 15th, so I don't know... I saw chapter 21 raws at Tumblr some time ago...
Mar 22, 2013 12:35 PM

Nov 2011
Lol @ that dog. How cute.

I kinda of knew that Reina is aiming for him the whole time still. The difference? She's much more confident and open. I can't call her a bitch just yet though because Hiyori herself is just way too slow in her feelings, or rather the way she tries to get them out directly.
Feb 6, 2014 3:14 AM
Jan 2013
it's good Reina finally told her something. If that meant a turning point that would be even greater... but there's a very low chance of that happening (just yet).

It can't be all so candy-like so having Reina's attitude towards Hiyorin and Kou-kun's cold attitude towards everything just make it much better.
Nov 16, 2017 3:24 AM

Jun 2011
Totally agree with the post above mine, what Reina did might not make Hiyori feel good but she needed that push, her friends Natsuki and Ritsuka have been way too kind to her, she won't be able to break out of her shell that way. I also believe Reina didn't do that just to spit on Hiyori, she's about done with her wishy washy attitude and told her if she wanted to capture this moment she gotta work for it, stop hiding.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

» the more i read,the more reina feels like an absolute bitch

Rin_Sheltered - Jul 1, 2023

2 by A1E117 »»
Jul 30, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Chapter 14 Discussion

13man18 - Jun 1, 2011

5 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Jan 9, 2022 7:39 PM

» Does [spoiler] come up again in later chapters?

Tenderizer79 - Oct 17, 2021

2 by Tenderizer79 »»
Oct 25, 2021 6:11 AM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Final Chapter Discussion

Mayuka - Oct 12, 2019

3 by Sadboy74 »»
Feb 23, 2021 5:03 PM

Poll: » Hiyokoi Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2015

2 by Rhaine-I-Guess »»
Feb 13, 2021 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.