Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 20, 2011 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Best episode so far in terms of action. Mahiru (still the best in the show) versus Utae was pretty awesome, and it ends with Mahiru losing control of her kukuri. Kyohei gets whacked pretty hard but should be okay since next episode is called Kuga Kyohei, the Seki.
Sep 20, 2011 12:47 PM

Jan 2010
Best episode so far in my opinion. Can't wait for the last episode next week. Hopefully Aki will come out too
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Sep 20, 2011 12:50 PM

Feb 2011
I swear every episode of this show ramps up the excitement towards the end of the episode then ending credits roll.....

This cliffhanger is killer. I mean only watch this show because I want to see Kyohei lose it.

Next episode Kyohei = Badass

I hope they make it up in the last 2 episodes of non stop action.
Sep 20, 2011 12:50 PM

May 2011
Loved the fight scene between mahiru and utao. lol utao getting revenge for her cookies~~~~
Sep 20, 2011 1:06 PM

Feb 2008
Make up for 2 episodes?
There is only one episode left

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 20, 2011 1:11 PM
Nov 2010
I'll be waiting pretty impatiently for the next episode...
Sep 20, 2011 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
best episode!!! Mihiru was epic for me yet again, but man, just can't wait for the next episode

Polarity said:
I mean only watch this show because I want to see Kyohei lose it.

Next episode Kyohei = Badass.

Same here!!! Wanna see him go on a rampage!!
Sep 20, 2011 1:23 PM

Jan 2009
Ever since mahiru entered this show it has had a drastic change in enjoyment. And there's alot more action and drama with her around.

Its kind of annoying how kyouhei gives her like 0 attention they have not even had a decent conversation since her arrival. For a character so important to the show its sad she gets shoved offed all the time.
Sep 20, 2011 1:31 PM

Dec 2010
Polarity said:
I mean only watch this show because I want to see Kyohei lose it.

I wanna see him be get mad too lol.
DarthVantos said:
Ever since mahiru entered this show it has had a drastic change in enjoyment. And there's alot more action and drama with her around.

Its kind of annoying how kyouhei gives her like 0 attention they have not even had a decent conversation since her arrival. For a character so important to the show its sad she gets shoved offed all the time.

Yeah, I definitely think Kyohei could be nicer to Mahiru. Her craziness is sometimes annoying, such as her antics towards Hibino, but her attempts to recontrol her Seki is also funny.

Haven't said this till now, but Koushirou Hyuuga is so manly. He's what a manly man should be. Haven't seen one like him for a while, too many young characters. I like him.
Sep 20, 2011 1:44 PM
Jun 2008
best ep in terms of action... was totally expecting him to go berserker at the end but no... he had to get KO'd by the doll. haha mahiru was pretty funny in this ep
Sep 20, 2011 1:58 PM

Jul 2010
Cliffhanger ending with one to go!

taro_sado said:

Haven't said this till now, but Koushirou Hyuuga is so manly. He's what a manly man should be. Haven't seen one like him for a while, too many young characters. I like him.

Of course, he's a meaner Masa-San. XD
Sep 20, 2011 2:41 PM

Nov 2007
Aki didn't really do nothing.

Kyohei will take back Kukuri. He was the one who controlled it to use the arm a while back to begin with. It won't listen to annoying useless Utao anymore.

Cow tits is still annoying, she just whines and is the damsel in distress the whole ep.

Kyohei sucks at dealing with women. He could have talked Maihiru down and avoided this whole thing but he didn't try.

lol @ the annoying brother failing. Koushiro needs to do cool shit cause he's cool and shit. oh and I can't see the glasses girl killing that senator guy going well.
Sep 20, 2011 3:04 PM

Mar 2011
EXCITED!! Don't see how they're going to wrap everything up in one ep though. Hopefully there will be another season.
Sep 20, 2011 3:13 PM

Aug 2010
Did he died?

Sep 20, 2011 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
mystik said:
Kyohei will take back Kukuri.

From the song Kukuri was singing, I believe Kyouhei is already in control. Since it's the same song as when he was a Seki and not the same song that Kukuri sings when under control of Utao
Sep 20, 2011 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
He's finally going to go nuts. :D Hopefully the next episode won't disappoint.
Sep 20, 2011 4:17 PM

Jul 2009
The end's near and the quality has imporved on a massive level.

Hibino is a 100% fnservice character, seriously, does she really have nothing better to do then remain present in every conflict situation dispite her lack of knowledge and lack of ability in self defence; the writer(s) couldn't be even more cliche with the; big chested, oblivious 'damzel in distress' placement and regular bondage referances. ;D
But honestly, boring character type for me- sorry people. :(

Why did anyone bother making it look as if Kyouhei was in danger , nobody falls for this - all anime's have the main character prove the 'be-all-and-end-all' hero at the end of a storytline.

I'm old, so said cliche's get a tad repetitive in a negitive sense at times, yet them aside, I actually though this was the best ep' to date; the 'human' characters have never proven great villians in this; they're merly over emotional young people,yet a non-human threat works.

Sep 20, 2011 4:27 PM

Oct 2010
Really nice episode.

I started watching this series by sheer coincidence, I was gonna watch the first episode of Kamisama no memochu but clicked on this one by accident. I have to admit I've liked it so far.
Seems like the next episode is gonna be awesome. Too bad it's the last one though.

BEEMU BEEMU BEEMU XD
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 20, 2011 4:56 PM
Nov 2010
I imagine something like this during that scene. XD

Kyouhei:"Will the village take her from me, too?! I won't let it! I won't..."
*BAAM!*
Magatsuhi:"Shut the fuck up."

LMFAO

So, whats anyone else on Mahiru's side during the fight?
Cause i sure as hell was.
Z-flameSep 20, 2011 5:10 PM
Sep 20, 2011 5:27 PM

Jun 2011
I'm starting to ponder if Aki has a role in this series at all. He's just....There... He doesn't really do anything.
That aside, the fight was pretty cool. And as much as I adore yanderes, I can't help but abhor Mahiru for some reason.
Sep 20, 2011 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
Dat badass Kyouhei.
Sep 20, 2011 5:48 PM
Feb 2010
That was a cruel cliffhanger.
Now we have to wait a week for Kyohei to go berserk.
So cruel T_T
Sep 20, 2011 6:14 PM

Jun 2011
I loved this series from the get-go. There's still so much we don't know either as an audience and because many things are left unanswered and many characters have only been seen once so far, I really hope we'll get another season. What's really unusual is that I adore nearly every character in the series. Maybe it's just how their drawn or maybe it's that they seem so multi-faceted, not clear cut good/bad guys in anyway, though it's usually obvious who's meant to seem like the good or bad guy. This ep was interesting as we're possibly seeing what happens when a seki looses control of it's kakashi. Can't wait to see what happens next, and I will have an utter bitch fit if there is no second season, lol

Also, as someone mentioned, yes I also think Magatsuhi said "shut the fuck up" to Kyohei when he snapped xD
Sep 20, 2011 6:33 PM

Jul 2009
good ep lots of action. Im also sensing ms boobs might not be all she seems from flashback. Could the village forced her to get close to kyouhei from the beginning.
Sep 20, 2011 7:04 PM
Apr 2010
I want to like this series, I REALLY do; it's got mecha without being mecha, and it has supernatural without being too supernatural.
BUUUUTTT SERIOUSLY, they ****ing need to stop putting they're little "comedy" skits within the freaking overall serious situations and mood. It's like inviting an elephant in the room during a prayer ceremony; I want to beat the person who does it.
THEY DO IT EVERY ****ING TIME during serious parts!!!!
Sep 20, 2011 7:14 PM

Jan 2010
Oh god kouhei bout to go ape shit. Damn next week is episode goin to be good but I do agree with pilipino101 the comedy skits are really misplaced >.> btw pilipino I love watching u sig I can easily spend 5 mins watching it and not get bored.
Sep 20, 2011 7:33 PM

Jan 2011
Well now this show really likes changing the pace of the story, these last few episodes have drastically improved the story.
Sep 20, 2011 9:13 PM

May 2011
I hope Aki shows up more in the last ep. I've missed him...

I'm disappointed that Kou only got like 2 lines, and then the second he shows up to fight, he's knocked aside.

I really, really, really wanna see Kyouhei lose it. I've never liked him, but this may be his chance to redeem himself in my eyes (he'll never reach Aki-level, but still).

Mahiru's become less annoying. Either she's gotten better, or I just hate everyone else so much, the comparison helps her become more appealing.

Either or, I don't care. I'm semi-excited for next week's ep. I had trouble sticking with this show, but I hope the final episode will make up for all the crap before.

If not, then this was a total waste. -.-V
Sep 20, 2011 9:29 PM

Jan 2011
Well things have really gone for ratshit with the "secret" of the village now. You've got a dead Diet member, the detectives daughter on the run with her "lover", battling dolls overhead being photographed by a hundred cell phones, and general mayhem in the middle of Tokyo....I might have to raise my rating for the show.

This has improved enough that we might just need a second season to resolve everything--either that or we're going to have a final episode full of ass-pulls.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 20, 2011 9:39 PM

Mar 2010
Damn, this show finally starts to get get good in the last two episodes.
The last episode better be fucking fantastic, because I actually enjoyed this week's and actually watched the preview for once!xD
This show's rather obvious about what's going to happen next though, but whatever, I enjoy crazy Kyouhei and look forward to him controlling Kukuri~
Z-flame said:

*BAAM!*

^THIS!!X'DD

As always, I wish Mahiru and Kuko had more parts in this show, they're just greaaaat~x3

Sep 20, 2011 9:40 PM

May 2009
One more week to go. Aki's been waiting all season for this.
Sep 20, 2011 9:50 PM

Feb 2010
DarthVantos said:

Yep , show got really better since she is there , sadly it will end next ep.
Sep 20, 2011 11:06 PM

Jan 2011
I wanted Hibino to get raped idk why I just feel like she deserves it.

Kuga going insane : "YOU PLAN TO TAKE HERE AWAY FROM ME TOO VILLAGE!?!"

"Shut up bitch" -GETS BITCH SLAPPED BY POSSESSED ROBOT-

Funniest thing ever.
[center]
Sep 20, 2011 11:08 PM

Jan 2011
Z-flame said:

*BAAM!*

LMFAO

I agree 100% lol Mahiru is crazy as hell but I like her more than Hibino and the loli. HIBINO SHOULD OF GOT RAPED LIKE THE TEACHER!
[center]
Sep 20, 2011 11:34 PM
Aug 2011
Sanguis said:
I'm starting to ponder if Aki has a role in this series at all. He's just....There... He doesn't really do anything.
That aside, the fight was pretty cool. And as much as I adore yanderes, I can't help but abhor Mahiru for some reason.

I agree the series focused on him in the beginning and then he just fizzled out. Seems poorly written that he isn't more important all the way through.
Sep 20, 2011 11:35 PM

Apr 2011
Z-flame said:

*BAAM!*

LMFAO

HAHAHA, this was what I was thinking! Shut up emo boy, than he gets bitch slap.

Hope theres a season 2, Utao getting her Kukuri stolen back by her brother. me = sad.
Sep 21, 2011 4:08 AM

Aug 2011
Great episode, I loved it except for cookies revenge part. (lol)
Sep 21, 2011 5:49 AM
Jun 2011
i think there will be second season becouze they didnt explain yet about that look evil robot amatseru and also they didnt fight him yet
Sep 21, 2011 6:03 AM

Jul 2011
About time! Kyohei about to get into his rage mode! Things about to get really real!!!!

Also...I dont really have a problem with Hibino, but I still wanted to see some raping action...does that make me a bad person? :P
Sep 21, 2011 7:36 AM

Dec 2007
This episode was completely all over the place!!
But to my surprise it was also probably the most enjoyable episode.
Sep 21, 2011 8:38 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't get why they acted like nobody could stop them now that they are fighting and they have to let them just fight it out. Nobody could run up behind Mahiru and like break her neck while she was occupied with fighting Utao?
Sep 21, 2011 10:43 AM

Nov 2009
really needed more aki. as per usual. i still hate hibino. and kyouhei. i liked how kirio was epic fail too. at least he tried to do something? i feel really really bad for mahiru. her life sucks so bad. but damn, kana hanazawa is owning her character. so great.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2011 1:12 PM

Apr 2011
Spooty said:
I didn't get why they acted like nobody could stop them now that they are fighting and they have to let them just fight it out. Nobody could run up behind Mahiru and like break her neck while she was occupied with fighting Utao?
If you were a just human being, with no doll of your own, I say screw that!

The other 2 (Utao twin and old guy) are from her clan, so they can't touch her.
Sep 21, 2011 4:21 PM
Jul 2018
This show needs a second season.
Sep 21, 2011 4:54 PM

Aug 2010
lets hope this DOES get a second season, after all that Amaterasu kakashi (i think was the name? the huge sealed one) never appeared again after the gramps mentioned it a while back
im hoping for an awesome action with Kyohei and Kukuri, if Aki comes and saves the day god knows what ill do to him -___-; anyways Kyohei going berserk at the end was quite......unpredictable..... i guess he couldnt hold back anymore =I
it'd be pretty interesting if that smack on Kyohei's head actually knocked some sense into his mental state though .__.
I thought ED with no preview and flashbacks of the sekis with their corresponding kakashis were a nice touch, maybe final episode'll have something different in store for us
Sep 21, 2011 6:05 PM

Jul 2010
Z-flame said:

*BAAM!*

LMFAO

lol i was also thinking that. Magatsuhi hit him to shut him up
Sep 21, 2011 6:55 PM

Sep 2010
Moar Dolls.
I guess its time to get to read the manga.
Sep 21, 2011 8:10 PM
Oct 2010
Z-flame said:

*BAAM!*

LMFAO

LOL. I thought the same (as many others it seems.) Magatsuhi had it with his wangsting.

Next episode can definitely make it or break it for this series... Let's hope for the former.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 22, 2011 12:13 AM
Nov 2009
YES!! Finally kyouhei has control of kukkuri!! Alot of uneeded stuff in this episode but overall its was good. RAMPAGE!!!
Sep 22, 2011 2:13 AM

Sep 2010
I liked this episode a bit.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Still waiting for S2...

kari-ya - Sep 7, 2021

4 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xoraan14 - Sep 27, 2011

156 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 13, 2011

81 by Dekom »»
Nov 7, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 6, 2011

98 by Dekom »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notsureifsrs - Aug 30, 2011

69 by Dekom »»
Nov 5, 2023 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.