Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2011 9:43 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice twist in the plot! Hope they'll overcome their troubles. Can't believe that they're going to disband this unit.
Goh'Dan
Sep 15, 2012 7:43 AM

Aug 2009
Does anyone know the name of composition, that plays in the end of episode?
Apr 4, 2013 8:45 AM

Jan 2008
Interesting to bring Religion into play like this, those other countries have to be extremely desperate to resort to such actions.
I wonder if the show will go into why they are forced to go to such lengths.
"Truth is always a delusion." - Friedrich Dürrenmatt
Dec 19, 2013 1:18 AM

Jan 2009
the main reason reason why i found this series is because i happened to have found the Simoun ost. As i'm listening to the most saddest song on there called (Yuukei no Kumo) and writing my last comment on the show, i'm bidding Simoun farewell.

i've decided to drop this series cuz it's taking forever for the story to show itself. from episodes 1-6, they always seem to be going somewhere on ship...but where to? seems like they're just wandering in places with all the drama that's going on in the ship.

and there's just way too many characters. i like the leads (especially Aer) but not enough show time for them.

meh, maybe i'll come back to Simoun if theres nothing else to watch. but dam it, the ost was soooo good and made me cry. i guess the pace of the story is just too slow.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 19, 2013 5:17 PM

May 2013
billybob300c said:
the main reason reason why i found this series is because i happened to have found the Simoun ost. As i'm listening to the most saddest song on there called (Yuukei no Kumo) and writing my last comment on the show, i'm bidding Simoun farewell.

i've decided to drop this series cuz it's taking forever for the story to show itself. from episodes 1-6, they always seem to be going somewhere on ship...but where to? seems like they're just wandering in places with all the drama that's going on in the ship.

and there's just way too many characters. i like the leads (especially Aer) but not enough show time for them.

meh, maybe i'll come back to Simoun if theres nothing else to watch. but dam it, the ost was soooo good and made me cry. i guess the pace of the story is just too slow.
Just keep watching, why are you complaining about not knowing things if they weren't explained yet? Geez.
Jun 24, 2014 12:31 AM

Apr 2012
wasn't expecting that

suicide bombing and the ambassadors all killed themselves wut.

May 23, 2016 5:54 PM

Feb 2014
Well that peace conference flopped

I wonder why the foreign priestesses killed themselves and the ambassadors. Was it to frame Simulacrum?
Noodle070May 23, 2016 6:08 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2016 8:55 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Things really heated up in this episode, wasn't expecting that priestess to go and commit suicide like that.
And Neviril stands up and confronts Aaeru about becoming her pair, sweet!
May 28, 2017 4:17 PM
Jun 2014
It was shocking to watch how the priestess committed suicide, this is by far the best episode of the series, also I feel the pace in this episode is very good too.

After finishing the show I'm still thinking about the meaning of "Aaeru", I never thought such a small word would have such a heavy meaning in an anime.
Jun 22, 2019 9:50 AM
Jun 2017
Noodle070 said:
Well that peace conference flopped

I wonder why the foreign priestesses killed themselves and the ambassadors. Was it to frame Simulacrum?

It couldn't have been to frame them since the peace conference was a secret event to all the other countries and everyone around them already seems determined to destroy Simulacrum.
Jun 22, 2019 9:54 AM
Jun 2017
I thought this seemed like the best episode so far but the plot armor is so blatant. The girl who was the hostage survived being shot at and then an explosion strong enough to take out a fleet of Simon. Also, the people at the peace conference could have at least shot the people they where talking to before shooting themselves. Just when I thought this was really getting interesting I realized there probably wont be any more danger for our main cast.
Feb 15, 2021 7:39 AM

Feb 2012
Aah, the feels! This was great. I didn't expect the peace conference to go like that, though I knew that something had to happen to bring Aaeru and Neviril together. There was a nice progression from the girls talking with the priestess casually to her suddenly turning on them.

From the opponents' view I can see how they thought it's a good idea, a peace conference indeed if you manage to destroy the best weapons of the opposing nation. In that sense it wasn't a great strategic choice to have all the simoun in the same place in the first place, let alone where the peace conference was held.
Apr 30, 2021 9:13 PM

Aug 2018
Angulus detonated in order to stop the Simoun from being used in war, because its a sacrilege . Angulus and the other 2 Plumbob priestesses are martyrs.
Feb 4, 7:16 PM

Sep 2020
Dat crazy ending! I was hoping the Priestess would be a new addition to the cast.

Didn't make sense that the Priestesses didn't shoot everyone in the room since it's best to take out the important people too. And was it just me, or did the look on the enemy leaders faces suggest they had no idea what was going on? (or maybe just didn't plan on getting killed)

How convenient that Chor Tempest's Simouns were the only ones unscathed *wink wink*

Nevi finally got her groove back!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Simoun Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kotori - Apr 6, 2008

75 by teaknight »»
Mar 1, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 10 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 22, 2011

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 7, 2012

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 2 Discussion

Ksanclaire122 - Aug 8, 2013

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 1 Discussion

Kira01 - Dec 11, 2009

14 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.