Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 12, 2011 7:35 PM

Jan 2011
What many people forget is that their beloved Sion was captured like 10 seconds after his coworker died. And their beloved Nezumi escaped mainly, if not only, because Sion did help him. So pointing out that Safu is stupid or useless or whatever is quite pointless.

Obviously Safu asking for Sion sperm or when she catches her classmate kissing her friend talking about "wanting to reproduce" is strange, but Safu is like that. They already did several jokes about it in the anime itself, like before class when they talked about the poem etc.

It certainly would put most people off when they would get asked like that, but it's not like you would have to deal with it. And i think it makes an interesting character. She is not the damsel in distress (well, right now she might be, but generally), and shes not the tomboy who is bossing around the supposedly strong male main character either.

She's also not just there for fanservice (Sion and Nezumi got that covered, for most people here at least..), shes not just there for political correctnes, she doesn't go around screaming pervert on every occasion (Like, if she would have talked with Sion there instead of with his mother, many anime girls would come back screaming hentai because they obviously made them forget their scarf, as a first step to undress them..might be exagerrated, but only a little..)

She does look good, she is intelligent, she got more balls than Nezumi, who still is complaining about Sion being dellusional and whatever instead of getting the courage to tell him and letting Sion decide, she does chare for Sion and other people she knows etc. Her only fault would be being a bit too outspoken.

And being in the way of Sion X Nezumi.

Judging only from the anime, all three of them probably think more of Siion X Safu. Safu just expressed her love (again), Sion noticed something when she was screaming for him (you don't do that with people you don't care about, one way or the other. Not in real life, as far as this is possible, and even less in anime), he tried to avoid answering that one question because he did care and the girl was already jealous without knowing, and Nezumi feared that he would immediately run back to No. 6 if he heard about Safu, which is probably right.

Right now, my biggest issue is Nezumi with his ranting, random violence against Sion etc. but not telling Sion anything, like pointed out above. Seriously, either he tells Sion everything, or he quits complaining. Or at least make him a bit sadistic, like "you don't know anything, and you will never know because i'm not gonna telling you haha!", but not like this. Thats just stupid.
Aug 12, 2011 8:14 PM

Dec 2008
I honestly feel like No. 6, instead of moving forward and building up towards a climax, is just meandering along. Things are happening but nothing's happening at the same time, if that makes any sense. We are no closer to learning about the wasps or what's up with No. 6 or what the hell Nezumi's problem is than the very beginning of the show. And we are now over halfway through the series? It doesn't feel like it.

All we have so far is a developing relationship between Shion and Nezumi, and really, I don't care all that much about it. The characters so far feel tedious and repetitive - their conversations feel the same from one episode to the next, and like I said, I don't feel like we're building up to anything in particular. From what I was led to believe, this isn't primarily a romance story. Sure, the romantic element is there but the first episode made me think this would be an interesting dystopian story but as of yet, all I'm seeing is the romance plot.

Or maybe my expectations were just wrong all along >_>
Aug 12, 2011 8:38 PM

Aug 2010
Aeterna said:
I honestly feel like No. 6, instead of moving forward and building up towards a climax, is just meandering along. Things are happening but nothing's happening at the same time, if that makes any sense. We are no closer to learning about the wasps or what's up with No. 6 or what the hell Nezumi's problem is than the very beginning of the show. And we are now over halfway through the series? It doesn't feel like it.

All we have so far is a developing relationship between Shion and Nezumi, and really, I don't care all that much about it. The characters so far feel tedious and repetitive - their conversations feel the same from one episode to the next, and like I said, I don't feel like we're building up to anything in particular. From what I was led to believe, this isn't primarily a romance story. Sure, the romantic element is there but the first episode made me think this would be an interesting dystopian story but as of yet, all I'm seeing is the romance plot.

Or maybe my expectations were just wrong all along >_>

QFT. Your post wins so much ;A;
They don't really have time to run in circles with the plot, we are almost at the end and nothing new about the city and the bees (MAIN THEME AM I CORRECT) has been told since what? episode 3? D:
I guess they are just bringing in the fanservice so people read the novel and the manga. It's like "Here, eyecandy. Now go read a book for plot."
Aug 12, 2011 9:38 PM

Apr 2007
I'm getting kind of disappointed in this series. Like Aeterna said, I feel like the plot's been meandering and the constant re-clash/rehash of Nezumi and Sion's viewpoints are getting rather tiring. I guess after the whole wasp infestation thing and getting out of No.6, I was expecting an awesome Utopian society series, which is something I don't see often, if at all, in this form of media. But it does look like the next few episodes will be more of what I'm looking for.
Aug 13, 2011 3:18 AM
Mar 2011
DarkRoseOtaku said:
if they dont kiss in the next episide WHO'S WITH ME TO FLY OVER AND KICK THE ANIMATORS ASSES?!! D:<

Reply: Hm, only the band of One Thousand Yaoi Fangirls freaking out here aswell. Too bad for yous, the kiss isnt happening. I talked to the producer...(lawls).
Aug 13, 2011 3:30 AM
Mar 2011
For the anime, even though there may be something in the novel, they might not include it into the anime, b/c of the audience or something. Editing out small pieces, which happens a lot in dubs anyway.

I can just feel sadness approaching...

Well its sadness for at least half of the viewing audience. But sensible play-out for us realists here. I think most of us saw this "smootching" never come the moment people saw the first suppossed "signs" of Shonen Ai. I'm positive it will be a prank by the producers to merely drag the yaois loverz along further more. I think the scene where Shion leans in will be either a stare, whisper, forehead bump, or ...if i must...a kiss on the cheek....BUT thats the max limit! It won't reach lip to lip.
Aug 13, 2011 3:36 AM

Jun 2011
Already Addicted Safu Noooo :( shion is quite attractive O.o for a anime chara ;-) that white hair is awesome he looks better like that ( love his snake TaT BTW TOO :)

Nezumi should tell him !!!!!!!!
why the show had to come on at the end of the week >.<

Aug 13, 2011 3:37 AM
Mar 2011
BakaOnna said:
I'm getting kind of disappointed in this series. Like Aeterna said, I feel like the plot's been meandering and the constant re-clash/rehash of Nezumi and Sion's viewpoints are getting rather tiring. I guess after the whole wasp infestation thing and getting out of No.6, I was expecting an awesome Utopian society series, which is something I don't see often, if at all, in this form of media. But it does look like the next few episodes will be more of what I'm looking for.

It's possible that they might decide to turn this into a 24 or more episode long series. They could trim down another one instead that theyre releasing. It has happened before. I actually would like that because then, putting the "boy love" service aside, we could atleast see the plot move to a reasonable stop before it ends. As many have already stated: we're at episode six now and there has been like no plot development. In order for the producers to finish it with a non-cuttoff, its gonna probably appear to be really "rushed" from this point on. Unless they increase the episode count.
Aug 13, 2011 6:13 AM

Oct 2010
Hmm~ How interesting~~

Has anyone noticed that...thing that's in the middle of the city with all the holes in it (In the first episode it howeled, and shion howled back rather stupidly) actually looks like a wasp's nest? What with all those holes in it o.o

Maybe it's got something to do with it? If i remember correctly it doesn't "Howl" Often, so what if that's like a trigger for those wasps?

i hope this anime doesn't get too gory. It's really good D:

Aug 13, 2011 7:28 AM

Dec 2009
tamachana said:
Hmm~ How interesting~~

Has anyone noticed that...thing that's in the middle of the city with all the holes in it (In the first episode it howeled, and shion howled back rather stupidly) actually looks like a wasp's nest? What with all those holes in it o.o

Maybe it's got something to do with it? If i remember correctly it doesn't "Howl" Often, so what if that's like a trigger for those wasps?

This?

It does look, good point. No.6 city seems so scary. >_>
Aug 13, 2011 10:57 AM

Nov 2010
Interesting episode.
About Safu... I don't like her much but I really don't hate her though. Without her it would be a bit boring i guess :/

And omg the preview *_*

Aug 13, 2011 11:15 AM

Dec 2009
I admire Safu, glad to see she isn't a plain moe blob but a strong-willed character ... i wonder if they do actually save her...
Aug 13, 2011 11:47 AM

Apr 2009
I know it's going to sound strange, but when Safu said that she loves Shion, something inside just felt wrong.
Like OH NO YOU AIN'T GONNA SCREW UP MY ANIME.
It's bad enough to have to watch Mezumi and Shion do all these shounen-ai hints and know that nothing will ever happen.

Aug 13, 2011 12:01 PM

Jan 2011
I really want to know what happened to Nezumi that makes him hate No.6, it must be more than what he claims (it is a parasite city, etc, etc...)he doesn't seem like the type that cares for the interest of others.

I liked the episode. Poor Karan, she seemed happy to see Safu, and then....
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Aug 13, 2011 1:10 PM

Sep 2009
I agree with Aeterna, completely.

If they kiss then I won't know what to say about No.6 anymore. I'd like to assume that it'll just be like a friendly kiss on the cheek or something like that, despite the extreme bl fanservice in the show I wouldn't think that they'd have them kiss but then again, who knows.
Aug 13, 2011 2:26 PM
Jun 2011
I am surprisingly okay with them having a kiss scene next ep.

I little disappointed that Safu didn't get outside(I mean, it was pretty obv., but I would've liked to see her face when Sion chose Nezumi over her).
Aug 13, 2011 9:21 PM
Jul 2011
Ok those who actually think there will be shionxsofu are gonna be mad but those in favor of shonen ai this is definately shonen ai and I have watched enough shonen ai and yaoi to know.

I have seen shonen ai's that could of been labeled shonen as they had less in it then Naruto so trust me this is definately shonen ai.

The comparison someone made earlier to this against naruto made me laugh as I am a narusasu fan lol. I do think they are gay and that is is canon. It being a shonen I doubt they will outright confirm it however.
Aug 14, 2011 12:55 AM
Mar 2011
narusasu1 said:
Ok those who actually think there will be shionxsofu are gonna be mad but those in favor of shonen ai this is definately shonen ai and I have watched enough shonen ai and yaoi to know.

I have seen shonen ai's that could of been labeled shonen as they had less in it then Naruto so trust me this is definately shonen ai.

The comparison someone made earlier to this against naruto made me laugh as I am a narusasu fan lol. I do think they are gay and that is is canon. It being a shonen I doubt they will outright confirm it however.

Apparently you havent watched as much as you thought because looking at it from the experienced viewer's eyes, it is actually possible that it wont be as you so strongly believe. Consider a head bump, whisper, stare, or maybe, even, a friendly kiss on the cheek. You Yaoi fan girls just love to go ahead and assume the world with out thinking things over at all, don't you? Haven't you heard the phrase "When you assume you're making an ass out of u and me"? It could go either way but it's probable that the producers showed that overrated clip in the preview on purpose. Theyre most likely milking as much out of the larger viewing audience as they can before Shonen Ai obsessors will realize what has been going on and drop the show. Real Shonen Ai animes are much more obvious then this one, am I right?
Aug 14, 2011 2:07 AM
Jul 2011
er. about the kiss that's got everyone in a tizzy --

it remains to be seen what their relationship will end up as in the anime, but well, that's what they're like in the source material.

about the anime being shounen-ai: NO. 6 IS NOT A BL SERIES.

but that DOES NOT mean you can't read nezumi and shion's relationship as romantic. as it stands i think there's enough wiggle room in the anime for both interpretations, and to completely deny one or the other is dumb, imo.

BONES is skating the line and laughing at our "THEY ARE NOT!" "THEY ARE TOO!" arguments.
jjoymAug 15, 2011 11:19 PM
Aug 14, 2011 2:38 AM

May 2009
Bromance at its height so far... :))))) I seriously couldn't help laughing so much!!! HA!!!

Dogkeeper is a guy???? O.o
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Aug 14, 2011 2:40 AM

May 2009
RyuKirin said:
lol omg I never knew I would end up actually seeing them kiss xD. Haha I wonder how I will react to my first ever sight of a yaoi kiss in an anime ._.

:))) Same here!!
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Aug 14, 2011 7:14 AM

Feb 2009
Poor Safu her fate lays in Nesumi's hand her rival.
Aug 14, 2011 9:16 AM

Jul 2007
i want answers! >__> it's getting closer to the end and i still don't know what's Nezumi secrets and No.6..huh

i love the bromance, but in this episode, the fight between Nezumi and Sion was intense and serious, it kills the bromance mood for me, it's scary.. i hope Nezumi's willing to spill the beans already, well at least one hint maybe.. but at the end, nothing huh
Aug 14, 2011 11:01 PM

Dec 2010
The thing about Safu having a "wind" is interesting. Since she came from a different city, I'm guessing that the wind she had could be thought of as pure while the wind inside No.6 is tainted.

What a conspiracy.

Preview looks like things will begin to show some rivalry. Were they about to kiss there? Seriously, I find it distracting with all the little shounen ai/Yaoi stuff between the two but oh well.

Aug 15, 2011 8:13 PM
Jul 2011
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:
narusasu1 said:

Apparently you havent watched as much as you thought because looking at it from the experienced viewer's eyes, it is actually possible that it wont be as you so strongly believe. Consider a head bump, whisper, stare, or maybe, even, a friendly kiss on the cheek. You Yaoi fan girls just love to go ahead and assume the world with out thinking things over at all, don't you? Haven't you heard the phrase "When you assume you're making an ass out of u and me"? It could go either way but it's probable that the producers showed that overrated clip in the preview on purpose. Theyre most likely milking as much out of the larger viewing audience as they can before Shonen Ai obsessors will realize what has been going on and drop the show. Real Shonen Ai animes are much more obvious then this one, am I right?

Maybe because I know about the novel what Sofu will do (what will happen with her) and that are actually 2 kisses between these boys in the novel not just one. So I never make up relationships that are not there. I have watched tons of shonen ai and yao look at my list. I know exactly how they play out.

One more thing shoujo has gay relationships as it is directed at females and look at the genre for this anime, it is shoujo or shojo go look it up on wikepedia!
Aug 16, 2011 12:13 AM

Jan 2011
Gay
[center]
Aug 16, 2011 11:16 AM

Aug 2009
It's funny how I don't give a fuck about Nezumi and Sion, their storyline is just fucking boring. The stuff that's going on inside No. 6 is way more interesting.
I loved the Safu and Sion's mom parts in this episode, they were really interesting. But then Sion had to pop up again with his usual faggyness and Nezumi surprise-attacked him again and now I'm hearing shit about them kissing in the next episode.
It's like they have a love-hate relationship.
"YOU'RE SO STUPID, YOU'RE SO BLACK AND WHITE, BUT LET'S DANCE AND FUCK ANYWAY." etc
Aug 16, 2011 2:26 PM

Jul 2008
Arf ! Die Safu !
don't come and don't disturb Shion & Nezumi !
Aug 16, 2011 3:09 PM

Jul 2011
love love love SAFU so much!! i hope next episode Shion will meet Safu, and they'll have a passionate make out session in front of nezumi...

then nezumi will realize that he loves shion, but he cant do anything about it, so he ends up with the fugly yet smelly inusokoro/inushikaziki(whatever i mean the dogloan)
poor youuu nezumii
Aug 16, 2011 6:05 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
narusasu1 said:
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:
narusasu1 said:

Maybe because I know about the novel what Sofu will do (what will happen with her) and that are actually 2 kisses between these boys in the novel not just one. So I never make up relationships that are not there. I have watched tons of shonen ai and yao look at my list. I know exactly how they play out.

One more thing shoujo has gay relationships as it is directed at females and look at the genre for this anime, it is shoujo or shojo go look it up on wikepedia!

This adaption is NOT made to be shounen-ai regardless of what the original novel entails. It is a SF series with very slight shounen-ai elements, but it does NOT focus on clear-cut romance between the male protagonist. Only "hints" that can be interpreted differently. And no, kissing between males is not 100% guaranteed to be sexual. Maybe in some countries or culture, but definitely not in my dictionary.

For a typical shounen-ai look at Seikai-ichi Hatsukoi. THAT's shounen-ai. This is not even close. It's like saying the original Guin Saga were yaoi, which is false. It sure contributed to the earliest version of what will eventually evolve into the modern yaoi. But it's not fitting in the modern definition of the word.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 16, 2011 11:23 PM

Nov 2008
Okay I just forgot everything that happened in this episode except maybe Nezumi jumping on Shion when I heard about this kiss.

Damn I really need to read the novels...
Aug 17, 2011 5:25 AM
Jul 2011
This adaption is NOT made to be shounen-ai regardless of what the original novel entails. It is a SF series with very slight shounen-ai elements, but it does NOT focus on clear-cut romance between the male protagonist. Only "hints" that can be interpreted differently. And no, kissing between males is not 100% guaranteed to be sexual. Maybe in some countries or culture, but definitely not in my dictionary.

For a typical shounen-ai look at Seikai-ichi Hatsukoi. THAT's shounen-ai. This is not even close. It's like saying the original Guin Saga were yaoi, which is false. It sure contributed to the earliest version of what will eventually evolve into the modern yaoi. But it's not fitting in the modern definition of the word.

This adaption is already turning shonen ai, go watch the 2 episodes of Switch that could of made a great shonen but it is listed as a shonen ai and there is nothing in it to even indicate shonen ai, it would of probably got a lot more views if they had not put that label on there. Seriously Naruto has more shonen ai then Switch.

Then you got Betrayal knows my Name, it has insuation but you never even get a kiss scene. Also a shonen ai.

Monochrome Factor also shonen ai but mostly comical and has 2 kiss scenes kinda like this novel. The manga is just shonen interesting that.

The point is if you can't see that their relationship is more then friendship you really are blind, then I say the same thing about Naruto. I started watching Naruto because of the relationship on there.

I can sense what others are portraying so I am interested to see how everyone feels after the next episode.

I feel sorry for anyone expecting anything to happen with Shion and Sofu though. If you want things to be a suprise I suggest not looking at novel spoilers because the story seems to be following it.
Aug 17, 2011 7:27 AM

Feb 2010
pretty good... the BEST scenes were with Safu... great scene with Shion's mother and her.
Aug 17, 2011 11:25 AM

Jul 2009
MusashiRose said:
pretty good... the BEST scenes were with Safu... great scene with Shion's mother and her.

Hope she's ok :(
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 17, 2011 12:22 PM
Mar 2011
narusasu1 said:
T3rm1n4t0r2 said:
narusasu1 said:

Well, you kind of aren't making up relationships and you kind of are. This is the anime so they may not include some of the things which happen in the manga/novels. And anyways, you're not suppossed to speak of the "dreaded" novels' plots in this discussion because it's only suppossed to be about the anime. As to your reply about it being a shojo; well you direct me to a website where it is rightfully lablelled as a "shoujo" anime please, because i cant find one. Not only that, it isn't called a Shonen Ai either. This makes me believe that the producers dont really intend to give Shion and Nezumi a developing gay couple relationship. They could have just called it that (Shonen Ai) when it began airing, however, they didn't. I wonder why that is? Maybe to keep a larger target area of viewers for as long as possible? I think so.

On AnimeNewsNetwork.com this anime is labelled in Genres as: adventure, science fiction
and in Themes: dystopia, future, post apocalyptic

On this website they skimped out and only called it: Sci-Fi

There are no doubts that the novels are Shonen Ai and written for females but it's still unclear whether or not they've decided to follow through with that in the anime.
T3rm1n4t0r2Aug 17, 2011 12:55 PM
Aug 17, 2011 12:26 PM
Mar 2011
wheresthehandle said:
MusashiRose said:

Hope she's ok :(

Don't worry. Safu is already enough of a main character that she wouldnt be killed (atleast yet) or badly wounded. And besides that, don't you know what her name stands for?
SAFU: Safety Arming and Fuzing Unit
That's sounds pretty bad-ass to me. She ain't going down with out a fight!
T3rm1n4t0r2Aug 17, 2011 12:55 PM
Aug 17, 2011 12:37 PM
Mar 2011
Kundalini said:
Bromance at its height so far... :))))) I seriously couldn't help laughing so much!!! HA!!!

I'm sorry...I don't quite comprehend...what exactly were you laughing at? This episode was pretty serious. Nothing really funny about when Nezumi draw blood from Shion's throat with a switch blade. Are you saying you're mentally challenged and you laugh at everything, regardless of its elements or that you are prone to randomly burst out in laughter for no apparent reason. Either way, you should see that there isn't any real bromance in the anime as it cannot be called a Shonen Ai, yet. When, and if, they make out, you may call it "bl" until you die of laughter, if you want, but right now its to early to say.
Aug 17, 2011 12:53 PM
Mar 2011

They aren't even hints. It's just false misinterpretations that the producers add to strenthen and grow the target audience. But this will only go on for so long. Bones isnt known for making Shonen Ai animes (infact this is the first one remotely close they've produced) so its pretty safe to assume that they won't follow the anime with the novels.
You couldnt be more right about it not fitting the modern definition.
T3rm1n4t0r2Aug 17, 2011 12:56 PM
Aug 17, 2011 1:17 PM
Sep 2009
Aug 17, 2011 3:45 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
narusasu1 said:

This adaption is already turning shonen ai, go watch the 2 episodes of Switch that could of made a great shonen but it is listed as a shonen ai and there is nothing in it to even indicate shonen ai, it would of probably got a lot more views if they had not put that label on there. Seriously Naruto has more shonen ai then Switch.

Switch is not shounen-ai. It's more a shounen.

narusasu1 said:

Then you got Betrayal knows my Name, it has insuation but you never even get a kiss scene. Also a shonen ai.

Uraboku turned out to be part a bishounen series. It's not a proper shounen-ai per se.

narusasu1 said:

Monochrome Factor also shonen ai but mostly comical and has 2 kiss scenes kinda like this novel. The manga is just shonen interesting that.

Again, borderline series. It like trying to see if Yosuga no Sora actually fits into the hentai genre.

narusasu1 said:

The point is if you can't see that their relationship is more then friendship you really are blind, then I say the same thing about Naruto. I started watching Naruto because of the relationship on there.

When you are biased, you tend to see the world through tinted glasses. Love is never black and white. Friendship love and romantic love can often mix together. It's hard to distinguish them, especially when you are not used to see two guys being friendly. And again, Naruto is not a shounen-ai series. You may not have experienced a wide range of different genres but when you do, you'll notice the boundaries between genres are never as clear-cut. There are the archetype series, and then everything else that falls in between archetypes.

narusasu1 said:

I feel sorry for anyone expecting anything to happen with Shion and Sofu though. If you want things to be a suprise I suggest not looking at novel spoilers because the story seems to be following it.

Clearly, Shion and Nezumi are going to stay together. Even if their relationship is romantic, the main focus of the series may not be shounen-ai. It's like saying Nanoha is mainly a shoujo-ai series when it isn't, no matter how much evidence points towards Nanoha and Fate's relationship. No.6 can be said to contain shounen-ai elements, but is not mainly shounen-ai. So for the same reasons Nanoha is not properly considered shoujo-ai, No. 6^, as it is right now, cannot be truly considered shounen-ai.

Again, shounen-ai as "Westerners" use is slightly different from it's original Japanese usage, so let's not go into the semantics.

Also, my advice: don't trust the MAL genre/theme description. You get really erroneous classification such as:
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=1505

Apparently, the 9th movie of Detective Conan was shounen-ai....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 17, 2011 3:52 PM

Jun 2009
Ach I don't get these discussions if they are gay, bi or just friends. Who the fuck cares anyway. If you read the novel you will know how the whole thing turns out.
If I would be a bad girl I would spoiler now without putting it into spoiler marks who dies but oh well many people here already know this without saying it...but for that TROLL's sake it would feel awesome to spoiler..lol :(

In the end a kiss doesn't even mean LOVE in this kind of shounen ai/yaoi way..I mean I don't wanna know how many teenage girls kiss each other although they are just friends in real life. But did anyone who saw you kissing your female friend, ask you if you are lesbian just because you gave her a "hello" or "bye bye" chuu? Naaah..right...

Abyway, guess it's this sort of anime and novel which you can interprete as you like. Everything is vague in here...but everyone who trolls around like "THEY ARE NOT GAY" is just...uuh...who cares..we all know that they love each other..in whatever way. that's enough I think. To force your very very subjective opinion on someone is very annoying. Well I am not talking to a certain person here..I think there are many people out there ...
Aug 17, 2011 7:28 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
docilein said:
Ach I don't get these discussions if they are gay, bi or just friends. Who the fuck cares anyway. If you read the novel you will know how the whole thing turns out.

Exactly. I don't. But apparently most people here do. Well, they can think whatever they like.

docilein said:

If I would be a bad girl I would spoiler now without putting it into spoiler marks who dies but oh well many people here already know this without saying it...but for that TROLL's sake it would feel awesome to spoiler..lol :(

Death flag is written all over the place on **** lol.

docilein said:

In the end a kiss doesn't even mean LOVE in this kind of shounen ai/yaoi way..I mean I don't wanna know how many teenage girls kiss each other although they are just friends in real life. But did anyone who saw you kissing your female friend, ask you if you are lesbian just because you gave her a "hello" or "bye bye" chuu? Naaah..right...

This is what I pointed out right in the first episode. People are waaay overreacting.

docilein said:

Abyway, guess it's this sort of anime and novel which you can interprete as you like. Everything is vague in here...but everyone who trolls around like "THEY ARE NOT GAY" is just...uuh...who cares..we all know that they love each other..in whatever way. that's enough I think. To force your very very subjective opinion on someone is very annoying. Well I am not talking to a certain person here..I think there are many people out there ...

It doesn't matter if they are a homosexual couple or not. It still doesn't mean that it's going to be a shounen-ai. The whole terminology of "shounen-ai" is quite vague and often misused. Therefore, it turns out to be pointless to argue over this. Gray zone stuffs. I got a bit agitated due to semantics issues. Personal interpretation is key.

Now, let's all concentrate on what we are watching this series for: for the BL enthusiasts, the upcoming romance, for fellow SF fans, the truth behind No. 6. Again, everyone has their own reasons to watch this and it's meaningless to impose their personal reasons on others.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Aug 17, 2011 10:29 PM

Jun 2008
Oh, well way to spoil it for me -_- even just saying that should have had a spoiler thing.
Aug 17, 2011 10:43 PM

Oct 2009
What I don't understand is that lot of people who watched this episode made them hate Safu even more. Well for me I just fall even more in love with Safu. I glad Safu and Shion's mom have more screentiming. I like how Safu notice something not right in No.6, but I wish she thought of plan to see Shion. :

btw I kinda shipped safu x nezumi and safu x shion >_>, and yes I do like shion x nezumi.

About the kiss:
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....
Aug 19, 2011 10:04 AM

Apr 2011
I really loved this episode~ The relationship between Nezumi and Shion is developing beautifully, but I can't help but root for Safu anyway, lol. She might even be my favorite character.

At the beginning, I really liked Nezumi, but after this episode, I kinda wanna bash his head in with a noodle :P I hope he tells Shion about Safu. It's already established that Shion sees Safu as a best friend, not a love interest, so I'd rather see her rescued than dead.
Aug 19, 2011 5:07 PM

Jul 2010
Hahaa. I love this anime. It's really interesting and SO yaoi :3. I usually HATE stuff like thatt, but in this anime, idk but its awesome. I wonder if Safu would be jealous xD. It's kinda like Sasuke and Naruto. And Izaya and Shizuo ;p. I wanna see Nezumi save Safuu.
Aug 19, 2011 11:56 PM

Jun 2008
oh the UST.....NO. 6 taking bromance to the next level!
Aug 21, 2011 9:03 AM

May 2010
I like Safu...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 21, 2011 9:57 AM

Oct 2010
Sigh...... We can never, NEVER escape from forums being filled by 99% relationship discussions, huh? You guys... there are things more important than the struggles of love, really.

I like this anime for its beauty and story. Be the next kiss in the cheek or lips or no kiss at all since maybe it was just a tease, I'd still watch this.

I do wish they'd pick up the pacing real quick, only a few episodes remains but I still can gloriously say I know very little of both the characters and the setting, not enough to make me love them wholly.
Sep 18, 2011 6:09 AM

Dec 2010
This episode... I love Safu so much, she is my favorite character to now. She is so inspiring me, I just cant stand her...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.