3It was OK
3.1%
2Disliked it
2.4%
1Hated it
3.9%
Average 4.5
127 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2011 9:52 AM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Tokiya is actually Hayato, and who would have thought that Natsuki changes to a different personality when his glasses are removed. Next episode is going to about Tokiya. I loved Natsuki/Satsuki's song.
vanissa45Aug 6, 2011 12:41 PM
Aug 6, 2011 10:09 AM
Jul 2018
Bizzare episode!

Hayato's concert that night, Nanami runs into Natsuki... who isn't Natsuki. Natsuki has anger problems and punches things. Then Shou comes in and puts Natsuki's glasses on and Natsuki is normal again.
Natsuki = glasses, Satsuki = without glasses.

And Tokiya and Hayato are the same person???

Can't wait for next episode! :)

Still love Shou-chan!<3 You totally want to see the Piyro-chan thing, don't deny it! :)
Aug 6, 2011 10:43 AM

Nov 2007
Hayate's concert. She's going alone and all the boys are worried. And she got lost, like they worried.

Shinomiya is... how to say... bi-polar personalities?? So scary without glasses!! Nice Sho for getting the glasses back.

She sensed something wrong with Hayato.

3 troubles: Hayato dropping mic, Shinomiya without glasses, and raining. He came to Hayato and said he's going to sing??

Trying to stop that, and she realized Tokiya = Hayato?
tsubasaloverAug 6, 2011 11:15 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 6, 2011 12:09 PM

Oct 2009
Interesting turn of events especially concerning Natsuki/Satsuki

I still dont like Natsuki personality it annoys the hell outta me but Satsuki I dont mind, He's straight forward and easy to understand.

Im sure most already guessed about Hayato being Tokiya but I wonder which is his real name.

I like the fact that they change their clothes as well unlike most anime where you get them constantly in the same outfit. At school I understand but what girl in their right mind wheres the same outfit everytime they go out, guys maybe but girls wouldnt be caught dead like that.

Syo was dominant in this episode which was a plus in my book add to that Satsuki's song gave it a 9/10 (Stupid Natsuki) I also liked Nanami in this ep her voice still sounds so cute to me.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Aug 6, 2011 12:37 PM

Jun 2011
Natsuki has a split personality when he doesn't wear his glasses? Really, who comes up with this stuff?
Interesting turn of events, wonder what'll happen next episode.
Aug 6, 2011 1:23 PM

Feb 2010
∑(O_O;) Wow, that was really unexpected. Satsuki seems really like Shizuo from Drrr to me, both blond hair power maniacs.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Aug 6, 2011 1:40 PM

Aug 2009
Hmmm... this episode wasnt that bad!

Haruka's voice is still annoying though, and she still is a dumbass....

but either way, not bad episode!
Aug 6, 2011 2:45 PM
Apr 2011
I loved Satsuki's song! His song was unexpectedly really good.

Probably one of the better UtaPri eps yet.
Aug 6, 2011 3:50 PM

Nov 2009
I wonder when the idols and composers will be paired up but overall this was a really good episode.
A lot of chibi artwork lately also.
Aug 6, 2011 5:44 PM
Jun 2009
Saaaatsukiiiiiii~ Without glasses he looks like from Michael Angelo's frescos. God I love him. I hope there's more of him in the forward episodes. Die, Natsuki >.<
And burn, you Oh-I-Cannot-Even-Fall-Properly bitch! Nanami is so annoying!
And I loved how Satsu-chan just went there and all the Hayato's band members just knew the notes already... But whatever, one hell of a song it was!
Aug 6, 2011 6:47 PM

Sep 2009
Tru3Ph03niX said:
Im sure most already guessed about Hayato being Tokiya but I wonder which is his real name.
It really was sort of predictable and Tokiya has to be his real name as he uses that name at school and having the right name in graduation awards/papers is very very important.
And having a stage name is normal in show biz and by the looks of Tokiya's hatred towards Hayato, he would most likely attempt suicide if he was named that XD

ins-chan said:
And I loved how Satsu-chan just went there and all the Hayato's band members just knew the notes already... But whatever, one hell of a song it was!
LOL! It wasn't mentioned whether the song he sang was his composition; could be a well know song in the anime's timeline.

So, great episode and it hearts me to say that I didn't like Miyano's insert song. Although it did match Hayato's character quiet well. I so wanna hear Tokiya sing again!
And Satsuki singing was so orgasmic! How does having the same face make him look hotter when he is Satsuki but not Natsuki? lol...The eye's look different during the character shift.
Anyway, it indeed was a surprise to see double personality in Natsuki. I wonder what happened to him during his childhood which could have lead him to his condition. All I could coalesce from the one second flashback is that his parents must have enclosed him in a room until he did his homework (show proof of being a prodigy) and when the results weren't up to the mark, they burnt his hard work.

I didn't like Nanami this episode. Running away from her Hayato sama at the end didn't make sense at all. Didn't she always want to meet him?
Aug 6, 2011 7:21 PM

Nov 2007
Valentiln said:
Running away from her Hayato sama at the end didn't make sense at all. Didn't she always want to meet him?

She didn't "run away" from Hayato. She was surprised that her idol is really near that she needs to back off a bit (I don't know exactly how to explain this, though), even if all the other fans are gone...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 6, 2011 7:43 PM

Jul 2011
Probably the worst episode yet. Really don't know if I want to give it a 3 or 2, though.

Was going to be a 3 until the really stupid way Natsuki's song was setup. His glasses flying off again, seriously? Then there are niggling little things like the band even knowing what to play. The song itself was fine but damn, everything around it was ridiculous.

I know I really shouldn't be taking the show seriously but there is a limit to everything. Not taking it seriously is one thing but shutting off my brain to all the bad writing is another.

Didn't think I could like Natsuki less than I already did but this episode made things so much worse. A second personality that comes out when he isn't wearing glasses? His glasses coming off so easily is pretty stupid, too. I wore glasses for a really long time I can safely say they never went flying off because of a sneeze or a little bump.

Satsuki was a mixed bag. Not half as annoying as Natsuki but serious issues still. The super human strength thing is just lame. Nothing to this point has said people are anything but normal then that, don't like it. Also 50,000 people, are you kidding me? If that were true he should be in prison, not in a weird music school.

The only real redeeming thing here is a couple a big laugh out loud moments. Funniest thing of the episode? Haruka saying she had a good head on her shoulders. Priceless.

Whole thing made me feel even worse for Shou then I already did. Having to put up with Natsuki is bad enough but Satsuki too? Poor guy.

Such a huge disappointment after the last episode, which I loved.
Aug 6, 2011 7:57 PM

Nov 2008
Never would of guessed that Natsuki had a double personality, but Satsuki/Natsuki's song was awesome.

I guess Tokiya doesn't have a twin brother, but I wonder why he says he does, and if I remember correctly that one teacher also said the same thing. I wonder what's going on there. Anyways looking forward to everything that will ensue for the rest of the anime.

I have to say that Satsuki was truly awesome, but he still can't beat Tokiya : )
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 6, 2011 9:28 PM

Apr 2011
Whoa!? The episode feels so confusing if I didn't rewatch it the second time. Still, most of the scenes didn't make sense at all.

So if Tokiya is Hayato, does it mean he has no twin brother and it was just all made up? And for what reason?

Satsuki's performance rocks! 6/10
Aug 6, 2011 10:29 PM

Jul 2010
Damn! Shinomiya is scary without his glasses!
Aug 6, 2011 11:10 PM

Feb 2010
good songs... (satsuki esp)
..split personality due to glasses? hmmm. interesting.

Not that confusing actually.. children with severe trauma sometimes develop multiple personalities, often characterized by an article of clothing/accessory.

Interesting that they went there..
Aug 6, 2011 11:53 PM

May 2010
Natsuki's change, was awesome! XD

Tokiya is actually Hayato?? So theres not twins? just 1 person? or 2? >.<
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 7, 2011 1:22 AM

Aug 2010
well that was.......interesting and uncalled for O_O
lol nanami failing to put on the glasses was so fail XD i wonder if theres gonna be a back story of natsuki/satsuki and tokiya/hayato
and we finally got the obligatory dual personality male in a reverse harem though na/satsuki's glasses being the switch was quite uhh original lol
i dont approve of mamoru's insert song ._.; like Valentiln said, it fits his happy-ish personality but man >_>; i really liked the insert song on the first episode though =I
bad weather = plot twist, how cliche
Aug 7, 2011 2:44 AM

Oct 2010
I already had my suspicions about Natsuki and his glasses..considering that Syo kept on getting flustered about the glasses. Satsuki's song was really awesome, especially with all the thunder and rain. So far my top character song out of all the ones they showed previously ^.^

Other than the fact that all those other stuff about superhuman strength or that the members already knew the chords to the song..its an anime for crying out loud. It's supposed to make things happen even if its impossible..all that is for the sake of making the episode more interesting. Wouldn't it suck if he told Hayato to listen to his song but the band members can't play it? Without any background music..and worse a power outage in a storm? They'd all get electrocuted.

Argh..I ranted..ahh well it was a nice episode ^.^ Never did I expect Hayato to be Tokiya. I was hoping that the twins would face each other someday.
Aug 7, 2011 3:14 AM

Jan 2010
First of all my 3 words to describe this episode!!! BEST. EPISODE. YET!!! Oh my god I think I died when Natsuki (Or should I say Satsuki?) started singing! Thats was the best song yet!!! And I knew Ichinose was Hayato!!! I HAVE to get the character CDS!!! I dont know how I am but I will!!! I love the music in this show sooo much :)

Cant wait til next ep cause it looks like Nanami has figured out that Hayato IS Ichinose!!!
Aug 7, 2011 6:00 AM
Feb 2008
Tanrim said:
Probably the worst episode yet. Really don't know if I want to give it a 3 or 2, though.

To me it was the best episode. Two really unexpecting things happend. It's the first time I can't wait for the next ep.
Aug 7, 2011 6:49 AM

May 2011
vanissa45 said:
Next episode is going to about Tokiya. I loved Natsuki/Satsuki's song.

How in the world do you guys manage to know who's in the spotlight in the next episode O.o? Well it makes sense this time since all characters have had the spotlight so the last one remaining is Tokiya. But even in earlier episode discussions i used to see one post telling the future spotlight winner :P

OOh and interesting turn of events in this episode. Now I am liking Natsuki more :P Song was good. Really all songs are a huge success I have to admit. And thanks heavens for that since this IS supposed to be a music theme anime. Though I would really like to see some ciriculum related assingments as shown in ep 1,2. That really made me interested in watching the anime further in the first place. Plus Nanami now atleast seems a bit more lively and less stiff than ep 1, 2.
Aug 7, 2011 6:53 AM

Jun 2008
the hell OOO

oh muy god he has the nerve to lie to nanami or is that the real "hayato" if are a hayato in this involved XD is that inmensily frivolous like ichinose said that he even doen't care about his fans or what

satsuki so hot I love him ajajaja ohh my god I want him, but I love the cute natsuki too

and poor syo he is like a wife helping his husband XD he is always right at shinomiya side owo
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Aug 7, 2011 8:26 AM

Aug 2010
Best episode so far 8D Natsuki's song was ZE BEST. And Satsuki just kicked Tokiya out of my TOP3 UtaPri guys.

vanissa45 said:
Natsuki changes to a different personality when his glasses are removed.

KICHIKU MEGANE BABY.

asckj1 said:
vanissa45 said:
Next episode is going to about Tokiya. I loved Natsuki/Satsuki's song.

How in the world do you guys manage to know who's in the spotlight in the next episode O.o? Well it makes sense this time since all characters have had the spotlight so the last one remaining is Tokiya. But even in earlier episode discussions i used to see one post telling the future spotlight winner :P

Because of the episode titles, which have the same name as the Character Songs. Up until now, the full version of "Maji Love 1000%" had the names of each character's songs by order of appearance.

But now that we reached Natsuki, it's probably going to be about Cecil OR Tokiya (Tokiya's song, Nanairo No Compass, already appeared in episode 1 so I must pick Cecil too XD).
SoraKuroAug 7, 2011 8:31 AM
Aug 7, 2011 8:48 AM

May 2010
Best episode till now?

For me,yes
Aug 7, 2011 8:50 AM

May 2010
IchigoHollowfi said:
Natsuki's change, was awesome! XD

Tokiya is actually Hayato?? So theres not twins? just 1 person? or 2? >.<

Maybe he was just acting like hayato due to unavailability of hayato for concert or something like that.
Aug 7, 2011 10:32 AM

Jun 2008
best character song ever !!! i really loved it !!

the episode was OKAY .. Hayato's consert was ruined !! if i was in a consert of one of my fav singers i won't run because of the rain >__>
Aug 7, 2011 12:13 PM

Jun 2010
good episode :)
i just wonder how Tokiya can put on such a cheesy act lol..i feel like there's a hidden story behind it though--it should be interesting to find out what it is :D
especially since Nanami kind of caught on..
Aug 7, 2011 4:45 PM
Dec 2010
I fell in love with Satsuki !!!!
The episode was great !!! Tokiya as hot as ever !!!!
Is he a replacement for Hayato or what ? I hope that I played the game !!!
Anyway I can't wait to see the next episode !!!!
Aug 7, 2011 11:45 PM

Aug 2010
I was definitely not expecting that Natsuki/Satsuki thing! But I'm glad other because I didn't like him that much before this episode.
Aug 7, 2011 11:51 PM
Apr 2011
Zahraa said:
I fell in love with Satsuki !!!!

Me too! Totally prefer Satsuki over Natsuki.
Aug 8, 2011 5:42 AM
Feb 2011
ive always kinda thought that the twins excuse was a lie o3o i felt that later in the anime its gonna show that hayato was tokiya~ lol

but natsuki surprised me lol xD when he sang his song im like WOAH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MY HEARTS GONNA BURST O/////O

im a sucker for bishies especially when they sing~ >////< lol
Aug 8, 2011 7:35 AM

Jul 2010
Sooo... N/Satsuki feels a bit like a Shizuo rip-off but well yeah... I guess that's cauz I'm a huge Shizuo fan :P

I kinda guessed that Tokiya would be Hayato, dunno but it wasn't that huge of a surprise. Now the question is; has he always been Hayato or is he a stand in (which I doubt but still...) and the question is, why did he "create" Hayato if his original personality isn't like that at all? Childhood problems? Wanting to rebel against his parents? A promise to a sick (twin)brother? That's the interesting part :)
Aug 8, 2011 10:27 AM

May 2009
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT the HELLLL!!!!!!!
KIDDISH psychology... RIDICULOUS!! I'd have preferred him having a REAL multiple personality disorder instead of the more "hypnotic" oriented "Ooooh! Once-you-remove-glasses, you-shall-turn-into-this-monster-headed-maniac!!" I.D.I.O.T.I.C.!

MusashiRose said:

Not that confusing actually.. children with severe trauma sometimes develop multiple personalities, often characterized by an article of clothing/accessory.

Oh, come on!! Does it really happen like that?! It felt so exaggerated! I know you can get inhuman strength {tree punch (didn't look so thin though...O.o )} and I mean... ah!

So Haruka recognised and differentiated Ichinose from Ichinose. Good.
Seriously Haruka... bumping into somebody at the corner... ONLY YOU can fall on your bum..! LMAO.

ins-chan said:

And I loved how Satsu-chan just went there and all the Hayato's band members just knew the notes already...

:))))) I know, right?!! Gawd... Instantaneous! ROFL. I say!! Satsuki set up the whole thing for publicity...!!!! LMAO. Ah, the song was good nonetheless.. yeah.

But.. Seriously... This was the ever most ridiculous episode!

=O I'm turning into a fluffy pink pony!! AAAAAAAAH!

tsubasalover said:
Valentiln said:
Running away from her Hayato sama at the end didn't make sense at all. Didn't she always want to meet him?

She didn't "run away" from Hayato. She was surprised that her idol is really near that she needs to back off a bit (I don't know exactly how to explain this, though), even if all the other fans are gone...

It wasn't HER Hayato-sama. And backing off was a different thing. Obviously, her heart was racing too much.. she needed space to absorb the vision in front of her... To be suddenly "held" by "him" was an excessively grand moment. She was like.. "WHAAAAAAT???!!!!" Nanami isn't the flirtatious type to go all *mwah! mwah mwah!!* ;))))))
And I don't think Tokiya and Hayato are the same. Coz notice that Nanami said about the difference in the pitch of their voice in ep2 itself. At least there's one thing that's based on good fact in this show.. That no two persons' voices match.
Tokiya stepped in for his brother I bet. So.. now the question stands.. What HAPPENED to Hayato?! Dun-dun-dun-DUNnn....
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Aug 8, 2011 10:28 AM

May 2011
Now I only wonder if Satsuki has AWESOME cooking skills like Natsuki :P If yes he's the perfect GENIUS !!!!!! XD
Aug 8, 2011 10:32 AM

Aug 2008
Shizuo? What are you doin' there? xD
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Aug 8, 2011 5:24 PM

Apr 2009
Tokiya = Hayato?! Or he is filling in for him? I did not expect that at alllll!

I loved Satsuki's song. I prefer him way more than Natsuki..

MusashiRose said:

This. I've seen it a lot, not just in anime. But Fubuki from Inazuma Eleven also has this problem with his scarf.

Anyways, I loved this episode! I cant wait till next week! I'm very curious about Tokiya..
Aug 9, 2011 10:41 AM

May 2008
SoraKuro said:

vanissa45 said:
Natsuki changes to a different personality when his glasses are removed.

KICHIKU MEGANE BABY.

I am SO happy I'm not the only one that thought that! LOL. It's the exact same as Kichiku Megane, but reversed.

Aug 9, 2011 11:18 AM

Dec 2010
Lol, Shizuo + Shinpachi's glasses = Natsuki with split personality. x'D Natsuki's glasses REALLY make out 100% of him. xD

The first episode I quite enjoyed.
Aug 10, 2011 8:20 AM

Jun 2010
Am I the only one who think that this 'Satsuki' thing is just an act of Natsuki?
Or that Satsuki is the true Natsuki?

I think that Natsuki/Satsuki had a very sad past and to hide it he...emm...play the dumb like he love cute things and stuff.
At (9:42) of the episode ,Satsuki said something like :"You understand me" to Nanami and he was wearing his glasses but it looks like something that Satsuki would have say not Natsuki...
And when Satsuki was trying to kiss her..She said:"You're Natsuki-san" and that surprise him ...
So all this make me think that it's all an act of Natsuki/Satsuki and that he doesn't have a "split personality"...I mean,it happens a lot in real life;Someone who try to hide his sadness with a smile,it's the same thing...

AND about Hayato/Tokiya:
That was unexpected XD.At first,I believed that they are the same person then I was convinced that they are just twins...And now,I'm lost.
But Nanami said that he was different from Hayato when he started his song,so maybe ...emm...I don't know ...I have no idea for now ...
In the list of characters ther is no HAYATO so maybe they are really the same person after all..
I'll just wait for the new episode which will be about Tokiya I think.
Aug 10, 2011 7:28 PM

Dec 2009
To anyone who wants to complain how the show is unrealistic or ridiculous (even if it is your opinion).. I have to say the obvious even though I shouldn't have to.. it's an ANIME! Anything can happen, and I was slightly surprised and amused by the whole glasses part of the show (my opinion).

I enjoyed this episode and have to say Satsuki is kind of awesome (despite the anger issues and increase in strength).. I can't stand the Natsuki side too much. Either way he's dangerous.. with or w/o glasses (for reasons that should be known already). Yay for rock songs.

Will continue watching!
Aug 10, 2011 10:37 PM

Jun 2011
Hm, well, I opted into this show for the first time yesterday and caught up rather quickly, so don't judge me much (And now my favorite character is Otoya! His singing is absolute heaven to me!). XD

Anyways, about this episode... 0_0 Shinomiya really did remind me of Shizuo Hewaijima from Durarara when he entered "Satsuki" mode.

And I still kind of think of Haruka as "that silly little airhead in the corner that happened to be the main character", sort of like Kahoko Hino from La Corda d'Oro... To be honest, I never really saw why all the guys started to like Haruka (Especially Tokiya and Masato! They're too awesome for her!), but that's beside me.

Anyways, I look forward to understanding the connection between "Hayato" and "Tokiya" as well as Satsuki/Natsuki's past and his Gemini complex, so I'll be sticking to this show.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Aug 11, 2011 1:14 PM

Oct 2009
The best episode so far... can't wait for next <3
But... from Nanami's words... and Hayato/Tokiya's talk with that man... I'm going to start that... Tokiya was supposed to replace his brother on this concert? O.o Yeah, I still believe there's twin brother xD
Aug 13, 2011 12:32 AM

Dec 2010
OMG. I Absolutely LOVED this episode with a passion!
The song is the best by far. Clicking the repeat button on my computer XP
I like his Sastuki wayyyy better than his cute voice. and i love his different aura. dayyyyum. so hot! was actually drooling while watching

I still think that Tokiya and Hayato are different people. The crazy headmaster DID say that they were twins and Hayato was very offended that Nanami thought he was Hayato.
Sooo, wonder where hayato is? ;D
Aug 14, 2011 10:10 PM

Jul 2008
Split personality? Really? The worst part is that they change based on whether he is wearing glasses or not. That makes no sense. They better at least show what happened to him in the past.

Other than the two insert songs I didn't really enjoy this episode. I also realized that basically every insert song is almost the same. A similar beat, and similar lyrics (it is so cool that every other sentence has English in it right?!).
Aug 17, 2011 2:30 AM

Nov 2009
Now I know who's my fav guy in this show! Satsuki, all the way!
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Aug 19, 2011 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
Times like this make me regret reading the possible pathes for this Otome Game, because Hayato and Tokiya actually being the same person would have surprised me then. XD *face palms* Satsuki is badass, too!!
Aug 21, 2011 8:51 AM

Sep 2008
Kyaaaaa Hayato-sama is so cool. <3
I kind of hate Natsuki for trying to steal his thunder, but was that attempt at the kiss not televised?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2011 2:57 AM

Jul 2009
That was weird. Really, really weird. But the song was cool and finally Ichinose will start acting like he should. And we had Shou <3

If they add the secret character, this will become a complete mess. I'm looking forward to see the end of this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.