Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 6, 2011 8:34 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
another boring chapter...except ending heh
shithousnikJul 6, 2011 8:38 AM
Jul 6, 2011 8:40 AM

May 2011
"...so it's here.."

I liked it.Feels like Bleach could finaly go somewhere.Ofc that's not going to happen with this shit.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Jul 6, 2011 8:51 AM

Aug 2010
He's behind you.
Jul 6, 2011 9:18 AM

Feb 2009
Still think Ichigo's acting out of character here.
Oh and Rider change!
Jul 6, 2011 9:33 AM

May 2011
beginning was hella creepy.
Jul 6, 2011 9:33 AM
May 2010
Spiderman-Ichigo!
Jul 6, 2011 9:36 AM

Sep 2008
another awesome chapter...especially the ending heh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2011 9:57 AM

Mar 2008
ichigo's situation pisses me off! I would just kill them all! but that is just me though, Ichigo was pretty cool on this though and the way he stuck to the wall was awesome!
Jul 6, 2011 10:14 AM

Dec 2009
Ichigo seriously wants this guy dead, wow.
Jul 6, 2011 10:21 AM

Jan 2008
Somehow, this still feels like a build-up chapter... I'm just hoping that Ichigo and Chad will go all-out on eachother now cause I'm pretty tired of all the running.

And I suppose Orihime will fix Tsukishima up in no time, so that cut-off arm isn't that big a deal.

Jul 6, 2011 10:39 AM

Nov 2008
woodenashtray said:
Spiderman-Ichigo!
lol yeah xD

Tsukushima's still trolling Ichigo.
Jul 6, 2011 11:26 AM

Feb 2011
So basically Ichigo arrives to his party, heads to kill Tsukishima, *cough* Gutts *cough* Ginjou cuts the stairs with his big sword, Ichigo transforms into a fairy and cuts Tsukishima's arm and then gets punched by Chad...

Ok seriously Kubo; are you TRYING to get your series cancelled!?
Jul 6, 2011 11:33 AM

Sep 2008
*sigh whatever happened to Jump these last few years. I can remember series getting canceled that had twice the popularity of the current Bleach. Shueisha's really gone downhill.
Jul 6, 2011 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
I thought the chapter was decent, but once again went by too fast.

A thought just came to mind though, if Tsukishime's ability is to alter the memories of someone, and he hasn't shown any signs of actually hurting anyone, then...couldn't it be possible that it was Ginjou that severly injured Ishida. If so then perhaps Tsukishime isn't the villian.
Jul 6, 2011 11:51 AM
Sep 2007
Shit was lame, I can't wait for this arc to be over.
Hi
Jul 6, 2011 12:10 PM

Apr 2010
Ichigo looks creepy with his new powers...Somehow I miss his shinigami powers now...
I hope this arc will end soon =.=...
Jul 6, 2011 12:10 PM

May 2011
Okay seriously.... why is Ichigo trying to kill Tsukishima?

Sure he fucked with your life, but from what I remember Ichigo never wanted to kill anyone unless they're hollow (which isn't even killing so much as cleansing their soul)... and now he goes ahead and cuts off his arm... something he only did to Ulquiorra before and even THEN he was being controlled by his inner hollow.

Seriously, Kubo >.>

Other than that its hella better than Faka Kakakura and Deicide. At least THIS arc is INTERESTING since its going back to basic Bleach and no Condom-Fairy Ball Z.
Jul 6, 2011 12:19 PM

Mar 2010
woodenashtray said:
Spiderman-Ichigo!

Haha thought the same xD
Spiderman or Power Ranger, I think..

Ichigo is really out of character no wonder everyone thinks he's mad xD
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jul 6, 2011 12:29 PM

Apr 2011
StripFeeling said:
woodenashtray said:
Spiderman-Ichigo!

Haha thought the same xD

hahah Ichigo lost it lol, nice chapter overall.xD
Jul 6, 2011 12:31 PM
Feb 2010
Has Mizuiro shrunk since the time-skip?
I hate that eye close-up panel, it does nothing for me and everyone's eyes all looked the same especially around Arrancar fall arc.
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist
Jul 6, 2011 12:38 PM

Jan 2010
Hawaiian420 said:

I agree cause this is just getting more and more ridiculous. Like seriously the power to alter memories so now ichigo will have all of his friends against him? Lame!
Bleach should have explained all the unanswered questions before they finally beat Aizen and ended it there cause if the next arc is anything stupid like this I will officially be done with Bleach.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jul 6, 2011 12:47 PM

Sep 2010
Ok chapter. Spiderman Ichigo was weird...
Jul 6, 2011 12:48 PM
Sep 2007
I rather have Aizen back, this fullbring shit is lame as fuck.
Hi
Jul 6, 2011 12:51 PM

Jul 2008
LuffyVsNaruto said:
Hawaiian420 said:

I agree cause this is just getting more and more ridiculous. Like seriously the power to alter memories so now ichigo will have all of his friends against him? Lame!
Bleach should have explained all the unanswered questions before they finally beat Aizen and ended it there cause if the next arc is anything stupid like this I will officially be done with Bleach.

Before criticising Bleach I would suggest you to understand what is going on because it look like you aren't understanding it at all.
Jul 6, 2011 1:18 PM

Aug 2007
Hahahaha Ichigo is being completely manipulated and he doesn't even see it.
Jul 6, 2011 1:23 PM
Nov 2010
Noneliver said:

Sure he fucked with your life, but from what I remember Ichigo never wanted to kill anyone unless they're hollow (which isn't even killing so much as cleansing their soul)... and now he goes ahead and cuts off his arm... something he only did to Ulquiorra before and even THEN he was being controlled by his inner hollow.

Seriously, Kubo >.>

From the very first moment when Ichigo made his intention clear on killing Tsukishima, I was beyond baffled and thought Kubo has gone off the deep end. Kubo expressly cultivated Ichigo for the past decade in such a way that he, as the main protagonist of Bleach is honourable and would never, ever wish death upon his opponents. Now, Ichigo has basically said it two or three times in the past 5 chapters.

Is Ichigo even likable now?

That, and I can't believe that Ichigo, the person who would gawk and balk at people wearing odd costumes like Don Kanonji, had actually accepted what he himself is wearing now.
Jul 6, 2011 1:57 PM

Nov 2007
the bright side is Ichigo has balls and killer instinct, but really how has this idiot done anything worse than Aizen? or Ulquiorra? or Grimmjow?

I still don't care about Tsukishima he's a really bland villain, and I have no idea why I'm keeping up with this boring arc. I'm just waiting for Urahara to do something
Jul 6, 2011 2:02 PM

Oct 2008
As soon as the arm went off I though 2 things...
1 : ok now it's sure that Orohime will come and heal him and Ichigo will have to fight his friends
2: Since when does Ichigo cut people's arm off without thinking twice.. Tsukishima is human.. killing him would be a murder and I don't remember Ichigo being someone who fights to kill
Jul 6, 2011 2:13 PM

Feb 2011
LuffyVsNaruto said:
Hawaiian420 said:

Actually all the plot holes had been answered in the latest bleach data book, most of were half assed tho... :P

And guys I think that I might be on to something; Kubo could actually be paying his assistants to draw the complete chapters for him cuz he's such a lazy ass (well atleast that would explain the absolute quality decrease in the ugh, past half year?).
Jul 6, 2011 2:31 PM

Jul 2010
out of character spider ichigo want to kill tsukshima and here comes orihime. as i said before, even if he cut his neck, orihime is there to save him, because nobody dies in bleach.
Jul 6, 2011 3:06 PM

Mar 2009
I want some plot development. I know Tsukishima is "bad". Can we get the secret revealed already? I want something more from a chapter than few eyes panels and wasted space.

On a side note. Ichigo became more like his Hollow side.
Jul 6, 2011 3:58 PM

Mar 2010
Avalie said:
Noneliver said:

Seriously, Kubo >.>

From the very first moment when Ichigo made his intention clear on killing Tsukishima, I was beyond baffled and thought Kubo has gone off the deep end. Kubo expressly cultivated Ichigo for the past decade in such a way that he, as the main protagonist of Bleach is honourable and would never, ever wish death upon his opponents. Now, Ichigo has basically said it two or three times in the past 5 chapters.

That, and I can't believe that Ichigo, the person who would gawk and balk at people wearing odd costumes like Don Kanonji, had actually accepted what he himself is wearing now.

so i really dont understand why people are so suprised at what ichigo is doing...i mean sure ichigo was always honorable and wouldnt dream of killing any humans, BUT ichigo has always been super protective of the people around him, and now this guy comes and enslaves all of them and he ichigo has to sit there and watch his family/friends manipulated under tsukishima's control, it seems logical that he would want to kill him. i mean come on he was also aiming to kill aizen even before any one knew that aizen wasnt a shinigami anymore the only difference is he didnt use the word kill but used the word defeat which really implies the same thing....
Jul 6, 2011 4:32 PM

Feb 2008
This arc has really a lot of plot holes. If there's someone like this in the Bleach world, why did it just show itself now? Karakura was in the point of destruction by Aizen, and now this arc came from nowhere...

And tbh, this arc story is just so lame. Not enjoying it a bit, everything is just, "AH OK! SO THAT'S IT?!"

Will there be a time that I'll be impressed and think "OH REALLY? SO THAT'S WHY IT'S ETC ETC... THAT'S COOL!"

Please end this arc now... Or atleast, let's get back to Urahara and Isshin.
Jul 6, 2011 5:32 PM

Oct 2007
wow at this rate bleach might just hit last, they dropped another place this week. http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if kubo wanted to end bleach after aizen and got told to continue because it was popular, then decided to run it into the ground to cancel it >_>; Would explain so much here.
Jul 6, 2011 5:40 PM
Feb 2008
Uhuu the crappy armor strikes again...

The end saves the chapter --``

Come on TK I know you can do better than that...
Jul 6, 2011 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
Shiken said:
wow at this rate bleach might just hit last, they dropped another place this week. http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/

i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if kubo wanted to end bleach after aizen and got told to continue because it was popular, then decided to run it into the ground to cancel it >_>; Would explain so much here.

But this new arc is much more well done than anything post SS arc minus a few big fights.

I think it's kind of REALLY obvious now that Ginjou want to make use of Ichigo for his own scheme, just look at how he rush him to do something he will regret later.
Ichigo is human and hatred is a feeling that is so easy to manipulate.
It's starting to look more and more to look like Tsukishima never manipulated anyone memory, in fact it's starting to look like Ginjou is starting to lose control over what he had.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ginjou was actually the one altering people's memories.
Jul 6, 2011 7:21 PM

Oct 2008
Everyone keeps saying how this is so out of character for Ichigo, but the fact that Tsukishima has come so close to Ichi's family justifies his strong desire to protect them even by means of murder. I don't know about you but I'd kill anyone here if they threatened my family. Protecting has always been a very STRONG characteristic of Ichigo.

My only question about this chapter is why he cut off his arm. Should have gone right for the head... Game Over
Jul 6, 2011 8:11 PM

Jul 2007
Avalie said:
Noneliver said:

Seriously, Kubo >.>

Noneliver said:

Tsukishima did not just "fuck with his life". He practically took away Ichigo's "hero position", Ichigo needs and prefers to be in. In Ichigo's mind, for Ichigo's continued existance and for Ichigo's "world" to not crumble down, Tsukishima has to disappear.

Since the very first chapter, since the death of his mother, Ichigo is pretty much hiding behind all the power he collects and impression it leaves upon his personal space of known people. tsukishima bassically stripped him naked out of that and he is desperate to get back into position he was.
Jul 6, 2011 8:30 PM
Dec 2010
Despite how fast it went, I liked this chapter overall. I expected a little more, but next week should be sweet. Looking forward to it ^_^
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Jul 6, 2011 9:03 PM

Mar 2009
Boring.. and the last page was just hm whatever.
Jul 6, 2011 10:32 PM

Oct 2007
Hypno-girl said:
Shiken said:

But this new arc is much more well done than anything post SS arc minus a few big fights.

and thats why its doing so swell in the rankings, right?
Jul 6, 2011 10:37 PM

Nov 2009
SOMEBODY FUCKING KILL TSUKISHIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED ALL THOSE QUICK ENDING AND BITCHING AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i correct myself:

Aizen-annoying, but overly rated power. OK

Tsukishima-FUCKING ANNOYING, all he do is more talk less fighting!!!!!!
Jul 6, 2011 11:01 PM

Aug 2008
I never thought he would try to kill someone...but it makes sense. It's the first time someone with special power threatened his family and directly too. =_=
what i am curious about is...where the hell is his father?! I mean seriously he should be there to protect his family if his powers are back. But he is plotting something with Urahara. But even if they are controlled...it's sad Orihime and Chad will fight against Ichigo! I can't wait to read the next chapter~
Jul 6, 2011 11:44 PM

Apr 2009
Ichigo becomes a ninja/assassin.
That's about it.
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Jul 7, 2011 12:02 AM
Nov 2010
Fai said:

Tsukishima did not just "fuck with his life". He practically took away Ichigo's "hero position", Ichigo needs and prefers to be in. In Ichigo's mind, for Ichigo's continued existance and for Ichigo's "world" to not crumble down, Tsukishima has to disappear.

Since the very first chapter, since the death of his mother, Ichigo is pretty much hiding behind all the power he collects and impression it leaves upon his personal space of known people. tsukishima bassically stripped him naked out of that and he is desperate to get back into position he was.

I disagree. To kill someone just because they have usurped your position as a hero? That's so utterly ridiculous and doesn't reflect positively on Ichigo. If this were true, it would only serve to prove that Ichigo is childish and immature and has not grown during his journey of Bleach. In fact, he has just regressed terribly in character and integrity.

Ichigo was not 'hiding behind the power he collected'. You have greatly misunderstood Ichigo entirely from back then. His only power from when he was born until after the death of his mother in all his 15 years, was to be able to see spirits. And it was just that - an idle power which he could not utilise. It was only after the appearance of Rukia which awoke his dormant power was he able to grasp the importance of the power to protect. He wasn't even aware of the potential of his raw power, so how could he be hiding behind them? He declared from the very start the wish to obtain a greater power so he wouldn't need to feel so powerless. He didn't want to hide; he wanted to break out of his shell.

Even with a newfound power, he had never wanted to kill - he even felt BAD for killing a hollow until Rukia explained they don't actually 'die'. They were cleansed. Up to the point when Ulquiorra was dying, he expressly said he didn't want to win that way.

For an Ichigo who once lamented he had wanted to protect even the most helpless spirit who has already passed on from the material dimension he lives in, to making a declaration to take Tsukishima's life in cold blood is simply inconsistent of his character and pure inanity on Kubo's part, imo.
watch-and-cryJul 7, 2011 12:06 AM
Jul 7, 2011 1:09 AM

Jul 2009
So, Ichigo might have to fight Tsukishima, his friends and the other Fullbring users? If so, it should be an interesting fight, and some things should be uncovered.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jul 7, 2011 3:31 AM

Jan 2011
StripFeeling said:
woodenashtray said:
Spiderman-Ichigo!

Haha thought the same xD

totally out of his league -.-''

kube kube, i'm more and more disappointed in you. what the hell did you do with bleach now? ccc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jul 7, 2011 3:35 AM

Mar 2011
And they talk and talk and talk and talk...

Then Ichigo changes and cuts an arm of....

Then they stand and pose and pose and pose...

Then the chapter ends.
Jul 7, 2011 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
I won't comment on whether it was good or bad but I just have one question: Where the hell is this going?
Jul 7, 2011 4:09 AM

Oct 2010
i liked the chapter, its been quite some time since we've seen ichigo getting serious, and now, he's gonna fight chad and orihime, wanna see what happens next!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.