Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Naruto+Karin in the future??
Jun 29, 2011 10:06 PM

Jan 2010
Well i sorta get this idea when i'm watching the latest naruto shippuuden episode.. we always heard about naruto+hinata pair or naruto+sakura pair..

but what about naruto+karin pair?? have you ever wonder about this? well look at naruto's parent, uzumaki kushina and namikaze minato(yondaime), uzumaki kushina have red hair and namikaze minato looks like naruto..it will be possible that this pair will end up like kushina and minato!!

p/s :thanks ryu-00...lol...i forgot that there's 'shippuuden' after naruto...xDD
Jun 30, 2011 6:15 AM

Apr 2011
Hmm, Interesting concept, I mean, I don't dislike karin as a character so Naruto x Karin doesn't sound that bad :D

Buuut we all know that even if Karin start showing signs that she might have feelings for him, he will never realize it because he is oblivious to that stuff. Take Hinata for example, all the other ninja's around hinata knows that she likes naruto......exxxxcept for naruto himself, because he's oblivious to it.
Jun 30, 2011 6:15 PM

Jan 2010
Kaydee-san said:
Hmm, Interesting concept, I mean, I don't dislike karin as a character so Naruto x Karin doesn't sound that bad :D

Buuut we all know that even if Karin start showing signs that she might have feelings for him, he will never realize it because he is oblivious to that stuff. Take Hinata for example, all the other ninja's around hinata knows that she likes naruto......exxxxcept for naruto himself, because he's oblivious to it.

haha...u have some point there! yeah naruto is that kind of guy..lol that's why i love him <3 but honestly about naruto coupling, i prefer hinata more and i love hinata+naruto pair~~

and naruto+karin pair is just my random imagination..lol..who knows what masashi kishimoto think with whom he's gonna pair naruto with..xD
Jul 1, 2011 4:46 PM

Jan 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if Karin turns out to be from the Uzumaki clan. Look at Nagato, apparently he was a part of it. Though i bet 90% of Naruto fans would see it coming.

Shame Kishi hasn't touched on the whole Naruto Hinata thing. Doubt he'll ever give this any thought
Jul 1, 2011 4:57 PM

Jan 2008
I'm not a fan of that pairing.

punkster90 said:
Shame Kishi hasn't touched on the whole Naruto Hinata thing. Doubt he'll ever give this any thought
I read that he said it would have yaoi-ish ending or that there wouldn't be any pairings. But I don't know how true that is.
Mar 25, 2012 5:00 PM

Jan 2012
ya i dont see naruto ending up with anyone, i mean sasuke was his first kiss lol and tho thye taunt us with possible romance naruto is too focused on his future goals, being hokage and finding the way for peace in the ninja world. can a guy do all that and still have time for love? lol and if the answer to that question is yes im rooting for sakura-chan , she is the only one blunt enuf to get thru naruto's thick skull XD
Apr 14, 2012 10:18 AM

Jan 2010
memorieswithin said:

punkster90 said:
I read that he said it would have yaoi-ish ending or that there wouldn't be any pairings. But I don't know how true that is.

yaoi-ish ending???! that is a surprise! = 0

Apr 14, 2012 9:05 PM

Jul 2007
arashime said:
memorieswithin said:

punkster90 said:

Probably just stupid rumors or fake interviews created by fans. That idea is preposterous for kishi to even think of something like that.

Apr 14, 2012 9:17 PM

Nov 2011
May 4, 2012 4:03 AM

Jan 2010
link9us said:
arashime said:
memorieswithin said:

punkster90 said:

Probably just stupid rumors or fake interviews created by fans. That idea is preposterous for kishi to even think of something like that.

haha..i'm glad then...phew!
May 4, 2012 12:07 PM

Jul 2010
arashime said:
link9us said:
arashime said:
memorieswithin said:

punkster90 said:

don't get too uncomfortable, sadly there are way too many narusasu fans and kishi is aware of them. so if he goes naruhina (which would please me) not only would there be war happening in the anime, but also in real life. XD

and i like that karin/naruto pairing, much better than sakura

Sep 19, 2012 9:17 AM

Jan 2010
supermegasonic said:
arashime said:
link9us said:
arashime said:
memorieswithin said:

punkster90 said:

don't get too uncomfortable, sadly there are way too many narusasu fans and kishi is aware of them. so if he goes naruhina (which would please me) not only would there be war happening in the anime, but also in real life. XD

and i like that karin/naruto pairing, much better than sakura

haha! u're the first one that like narukarin pairing..lol..but naruhina is so much better couple for me! <3
Sep 19, 2012 9:21 AM
Nov 2010
I prefer NaruShion
Sep 19, 2012 9:26 AM

Jan 2010
that is a cute couple too!^^
too bad shion is stuck in the movie..lol
Sep 19, 2012 1:41 PM
Sep 2009
I prefer Naruto x Third Hokage
Sep 19, 2012 1:49 PM

Nov 2010
I don't know about Karin, since we have been seeing a lot of Uzumaki's I thought it could be a chance for Naruto to bring all the Uzumaki's to Konoha and to bring back his clan. But if he gets Karin, that's like getting Sasuke's hand me downs, he already likes Sakura who likes Sasuke, how sad does Naruto's love life have to get.
IntroverTurtleSep 19, 2012 2:03 PM
Sep 21, 2012 5:42 AM

Jan 2010
g0053yyy said:
I prefer Naruto x Third Hokage

lmao..htw? xD

IntroverTurtle said:
I don't know about Karin, since we have been seeing a lot of Uzumaki's I thought it could be a chance for Naruto to bring all the Uzumaki's to Konoha and to bring back his clan. But if he gets Karin, that's like getting Sasuke's hand me downs, he already likes Sakura who likes Sasuke, how sad does Naruto's love life have to get.

well..naruto does choose wrong person to love...it's sad...
Aug 22, 2013 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
nothing against Karin, but Naruto likes Sakura who likes Sasuke & as far i have seen Sasuke will chose Sakura, cause he likes her to, i noticed something before shippuden what makes me believe that Sasuke likes Sakura back, & for naruto i think hewill chose Hinata in the end, but i think that Karin dose become interested in Naruto, she all ready had suspicious look once, i cant remember when was it when they met ot when she was on jail & was thinking about Naruto or the time between this 2 events, but i remember that when she was thinking of Naruto she had that look like when girl falls for some1 in anime
Sugram22Aug 24, 2013 2:45 PM

More topics from this board

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

37 by TheGamer4222 »»
48 minutes ago

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

31 by TheGamer4222 »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 381 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2014

81 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 14, 12:56 PM

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

45 by DollarstoreYuji »»
May 13, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 375 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klad - Sep 4, 2014

190 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 13, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.