Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2011 12:52 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
FINALLY! SHE FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE OBVIOUS! Aren't you a bit late Hideyoshi?

But I was actually worried at the title o.O I thought both Mitsu and Nobu would die. 'Course id rejoice in Mitsu dying.

Masamune collected the armor for the Date clan? But the clan is already successful...

Woman. (points below) I hope you drop dead.

Ieyasu is all..Yeah..Masa you got the armor...NAOH IMA KILL YOU AND CONQUER THE WORLD MWHAHAHAHHAHA.

I betcha next episode will start off with an unconscious Masamune found by the 3.
sarroushJun 6, 2011 12:57 PM
Jun 6, 2011 1:01 PM

Sep 2009
Mitsuhide get her yuri-kiss. And the don't get sad ending which were IRL.

Jun 6, 2011 1:19 PM
Feb 2011
The was the best episode so far. Finaly a really serious one. Next episode is going to be good, but poor date doesn't know how to fight it seems. Three episodes left so they will hopefully be good.
Jun 6, 2011 4:36 PM

Jun 2010
After Mitsuhide failed to kill Nobunaga, it's all different from history.
I love anime because it teaches me Japanese history LOL. I'm sure everything's back to normal and Mitsuhide won't ever go bad again since she got kissed 12 times. I love that she gloats about it. Now the other characters get bigger roles and are fighting for the stolen treasure.

Jun 6, 2011 5:25 PM

Jul 2008
Date-sensei is kind of a bitch.
Jun 6, 2011 5:31 PM

Mar 2008
Have I mentioned how much I love Ieyasu? She's just evil awesomeness. I usually don't like the bad characters in anime but I'll make an exception just this once.

The last few episodes are going to be serious business and full plot and fighting I bet. At least I'm hoping.
Jun 6, 2011 5:51 PM
Nov 2010
I was seriously concern by the lack of Ieyasu during the first parts of this episode, though the ending made up for it.
Jun 6, 2011 6:05 PM
Jun 2009
this show is growing on me more and more
Jun 6, 2011 7:58 PM

Sep 2010
DONODONODONODONO.
Yay, happiness.
Yeah, I was kind of wrong about Hideyoshi. She really is an idiot who can be fooled by an eye patch.
Dat slow, instrumental version of the ED. :D
Oh boy, Ieyasu!
Did the ED change just now or before? I'm not sure.
Jun 6, 2011 8:55 PM

Sep 2009
> Did the ED change just now or before? I'm not sure.

It was sung by... not sure... probably Eri Kitamura(Mitsuhide's seiyuu) alone.
Jun 7, 2011 1:22 AM

Oct 2010
This was a great episode! For one I am very happy for Mitsuhide as she got her kiss in the following,

it was however due to CPR that needed to be done but was not known at this period. It was so many time in the spoiler
that Mitsuhide had quite a hilarious expression of wanting more kisses from Nobunaga. In fact she claims to have gotten 12 at least. In all this bonus of seeing Mitsuhide naked in the spoiler
wonder how this will turn out in the Bds. Despite having a nice blushed face with Nobunaga before drinking with her never occurred to me it would change to a sad face and the end result of trying to burn Nobunaga. Was that how the betrayal went? I wonder about that. Mitsuhide was very well shown being behind the flamed place and her angry facial.

Oda Nobunaga was most cool with her bow/arrow and angry stance in the following,

that was totally cool when you think that upon the arrow being fired it hit a block on fire falling on Mitsuhide. Excellent sword swing to protect Mitsuhide from killing herself. I also found it most excellent Nobunaga' s jump out with Mitsuhide. There were so really nice fan service of Nobunaga in the spoiler
that was nice including the flashback.

• Although it took this long for Hideyoshino to figure out the teacher since her eye patch is gone in the spoiler
    it was inevitable that it was about freaking time Hideyoshino figured it out. It was a nice save of Date and of course she got caught with stealing the armor. I did like her conversation and offering of a super powerful sake. particularly her face here was nice. Don't know why, might be just the appearance. Hideyoshino on her part did good with her search in the burning place. That's judging from the dirt and hardships while looking for Nobunaga.

• It is to remark that Mitsuhide had the dual stream flows from her crying in the spoiler
    in fact quite for a while TBH. Another proof that it was a really deep sadness maybe as deep as in Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai 's episode 8.

• In the end we might have problem between Ieyasu and Date in the spoiler
    as it's a give me or die. A rather strong nasty message. What I don't get is what will the Date accomplish with the armor just by bringing it to the castle. Perhaps it's necessary for the ritual of her returning with Hideyoshino.
Very good emotional and resolving episode.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 7, 2011 6:40 AM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

This scene was amazing
and know score is : Mitsuhide 12 - Hideyoshino 1 ^_^
Jun 7, 2011 8:14 AM

Nov 2008
I for one am glad for a happy ending and yuri kiss even if history doesn't like it. Ieasyu reminds me of Katja from Qwaser without the dominatrix act.

Jun 7, 2011 9:15 AM

Apr 2010
So this is what a failed Japanese history lesson looks like.
I wonder what the makes are trying to achieve by showing this fake form of history.

A well pretty nice episode and some nice story development Date cares about her student allot but doesn't seem to care much for the others,
Trying to change history for her clan.
Jun 7, 2011 2:09 PM

May 2009
Ieyasu is evil and sexy as fuck o¬o
Jun 8, 2011 6:14 AM

Oct 2008
Nobunaga is too freaking sexy. You can't top her. Rescue breaths from her to Akechi!? That lucky FUCK!@*(^#

Hideyoshi doesn't even know the pain- dodging an agonizing bullet without even knowing. She'll get her spoils when the time comes. She'll see.. =_=

Jun 8, 2011 8:56 AM
Jan 2011
sarroush said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
FINALLY! SHE FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE OBVIOUS! Aren't you a bit late Hideyoshi?

But I was actually worried at the title o.O I thought both Mitsu and Nobu would die. 'Course id rejoice in Mitsu dying.

Masamune collected the armor for the Date clan? But the clan is already successful...

Woman. (points below) I hope you drop dead.

Ieyasu is all..Yeah..Masa you got the armor...NAOH IMA KILL YOU AND CONQUER THE WORLD MWHAHAHAHHAHA.

I betcha next episode will start off with an unconscious Masamune found by the 3.

Hideyoshi Baka!!!
Jun 8, 2011 5:53 PM

Apr 2011
Mitsuhide was awesome...

I hope that next episode will be good like this!

5/5
Jun 9, 2011 5:09 AM

Jun 2008
Date-sensei really used trick methods to get her wish without fighting but she didn't take in to account the evil pink hair loli.
Why did she even stop the horse? She should have kept going making her feel like she will run over her. That way she might have escaped her.

Mitsuhide really is a crazy zealot though. She demands things never promised. Hope she got a little over it.
Jun 9, 2011 6:19 AM

Jun 2011

Is it wrong of me to think that Ieyasu looks MORE sexy and hot when shes evil? Damn *oragasm*
Jun 9, 2011 11:10 AM

Nov 2007
airhead Hideyoshi

so history would be a lot different if there was lesbians everywhere I guess.
Jun 11, 2011 3:55 PM

Aug 2010
Nice, it looks like there will be a conclusion. I'm looking forward to this show the most.
Jun 12, 2011 4:32 PM

Aug 2009
Good job, Hideyoshi. I was wondering when you'd figure.
Jun 18, 2011 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
ahaha this is the best eps so far. i cried when Akerin betrayed Oyakata-sama. i know Akerin's feeling, that's really hurt O_O i'm glad Akerin had a kiss from Oyakata, hahaha.
Ieyasu is just evil. I like evil character like that...
Oct 28, 2011 6:41 AM

Sep 2010
This episode actually made me tear up one of the best episodes in this series. pfft "My lord kissed me~"*makes kissing face* that was cute Akerin. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 15, 2012 7:46 AM
Nov 2011
So after seeing this episode, would you classify Akechi as a yandere?
VeretaxJan 15, 2012 7:53 AM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 15, 2012 9:19 PM

Nov 2011
May 5, 2014 7:58 AM

Dec 2007
I just hope we get a full on yuri end, but that probably won't happen.
Ich verstehe nicht
Jul 28, 2014 10:39 AM

Apr 2007
Tense episode. Kind of surprised by that with how the series has been, but I'm glad they covered the Mitsuhide betrayal, even though it was changed in the end. Now to finish off this armor business -3-
Jan 18, 2015 9:21 AM
Jun 2013
so nobunaga now has somewhat kissed both her retainers. Akerin was kinda crazy trying to burn everything down then it went all comedy with counting the "kisses".
May 5, 2018 12:47 PM
May 2018
i hate yaoi and yuri so damn much especially when i find a interesting looking anime like this and what does it turn out to have yuri elements, same sex for anime and fanfiction pretty much ruin everything in my opinion
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM

Feb 2020
The history didn't really repeated itself.

That was a nice conclusion to the "jealousy arc."

Mitsuhide got some yuri kisses. Now she can be happy for the rest of her life. :)

Hideyoshi realized that Masamune is actually Date-sensei. And now Ieyasu wants the armor from her.

The plot is getting thicker.

SerafosDec 8, 2023 1:27 PM

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

choyos - Jun 27, 2011

55 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 7:12 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 11 Discussion

OrangePal - Jun 13, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2011

24 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.