Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2011 4:33 PM

Apr 2011
Amazing episode, the part with the baby fox made me tear up T_T

If Dog Days was made into a full blown video game, this battle would be so EPIC to play!
Jun 12, 2011 6:20 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really understand how they were able to avoid the fate foretold by the star reading.
Jun 12, 2011 10:21 PM
Dec 2009
GarLogan78 said:
I don't really understand how they were able to avoid the fate foretold by the star reading.

The monster they defeated was the thing that was foretold to kill the princess and Cinque. They defeated it, thus no more bad omen.
Jun 13, 2011 4:46 PM
Oct 2007
Entertaining surprisingly. The show had awesome music accompany by interesting combat scenes. Story plot is on the weak side but still watchable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2011 3:27 AM

Jul 2008
bookkid900 said:
GarLogan78 said:

The monster they defeated was the thing that was foretold to kill the princess and Cinque. They defeated it, thus no more bad omen.

I understand that, but how were they able to defeat it? Like I mean obviously I watched the episode and saw them do it XD, but nothing special was done to change the star reading. Everything played out like it was supposed to except they defeated the demon instead of being killed by it. I guess I just don't understand how they were able to change what should have been the future. They were obviously going to fight against the demon, but it was foretold they would lose. Why were they able to win?
Jun 14, 2011 11:46 AM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
bookkid900 said:
GarLogan78 said:
I understand that, but how were they able to defeat it? Like I mean obviously I watched the episode and saw them do it XD, but nothing special was done to change the star reading. Everything played out like it was supposed to except they defeated the demon instead of being killed by it. I guess I just don't understand how they were able to change what should have been the future. They were obviously going to fight against the demon, but it was foretold they would lose. Why were they able to win?
In one though unpredictable elements and Leonmitchelli would have to do the star reading as things are being achieved at killing the monster to find out the exact changes because they did occur as things changed when Shinku appeared.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 14, 2011 1:36 PM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
In one though unpredictable elements and Leonmitchelli would have to do the star reading as things are being achieved at killing the monster to find out the exact changes because they did occur as things changed when Shinku appeared.

But in the star reading, once Cinque came to the land, he was also supposed to die.
Jun 14, 2011 2:30 PM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
But in the star reading, once Cinque came to the land, he was also supposed to die.
That's exactly what I meant, it changed like that once Shinku came and the same should have happened with Millhiore's star reading changing as she came into contact with monster's mother. None of that was supposed to get predicted. In fact Millhiore was supposed to die during that claw slashing but that did not come true because the reading never showed after that instead she was absorbed by the monster where her wounds in stasis would get healed still with the 2 rings she had.

Things just changed suddenly and a reading would have to be done at those same exact times to see where the fate of Millhiore goes.

That's best I can explain.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 14, 2011 10:22 PM

Aug 2010
Tbh, I wanted Milhi to remain nude for the fight, haha.
Jun 17, 2011 5:24 PM

Aug 2009
I was expecting Excelide to say "Yes, My Master" when it transformed into a sword ^_^
Jun 18, 2011 10:10 AM

May 2010
I don't know what to think with this ep. It was good but not great enough.

So I suppose, red evil swords falling down from the sky is normal in their world? O.o

And again, fanservice never leaves even in times of serious scenes. lol
Jun 19, 2011 2:53 PM

Jul 2009
dropped >_>
Jun 21, 2011 7:36 AM

Feb 2010
And this was rated G? Haha, GGGGGGGGG.
Sep 6, 2011 8:58 AM

Jul 2010
KaitoDash said:
Nasty001 said:
Oh, c'mon man that's too many spoilers!!!!!!
Call it "Yumekichi11's way" of episode review.

i actually really like it when ppl do these reviews, especially when it has pics and gifs, thats when its more awesome, though somtimes it is a bit too much and i can't find the specific thing i wanna talk about

Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Millhi ecchi was good.
Indeed it was good in the spoiler

Hoppy said:
Oh yeah lots of blood and gore in this episode, someone may change the rating now.
probably worth a WTF Dog days? You trying too hard with the ecchi IMO. It's not a personal problem, it's just to mention that it's forced. Last episode it was so is this therefore it's trying hard. I wonder how much more it will get raunchier by next episode.

Oct 16, 2011 3:36 AM
Jun 2008
a monster sealed underground appearing in the sky, falling demon sword out of nowhere, the princess clothes vanishing for no reason even though she was wearing it inside that sphere, he can use his weapon (shield and that flying skateboard) even if he doesn't have the ring..... to many fail for one episode....
Dec 7, 2011 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
The arrow from leo was so epic *-*. But I wanted hero to become evil, it would have been awesome.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 30, 2012 11:29 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, that demon was epic and it was nice they saved the baby animal, perhaps they'll keep him as a pet. Leo's arrow, hell yeah!
Looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 18, 2012 6:33 PM

Aug 2011
Seeing Milhi being scraped about like that was very upsetting. Even after seeing it in Leo's visions, I wasn't prepared. I'm glad she saved the deity instead of choosing to behead it. Cinque and Milhi using the royal swords was a victorious moment, as well as Leo's total badassery of of strength. Her bow shot was amazing.
Sep 30, 2012 8:47 PM

Sep 2011
The arrow shots in this anime are so damn epic! -.o
Feb 26, 2013 7:03 PM
Aug 2012
that was some super accurate arrow, to be expected of Leo <3
Feb 12, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2013
Wasn't the demon sealed in the ground? Why did it come from the sky? /nitpicking

Fox cub :D!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 10, 2014 9:36 PM

Jun 2014
Wow... that was... REALLY GOOD
Totally and COMPLETELY turns my expectations of this show around.
I went from forcing myself through the first few episodes, to GREATLY enjoying each one.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 4, 2017 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
EXCALI- I mean HOLY SABER xD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 11, 2011

65 by ZenielDanaku »»
Feb 3, 1:43 PM

» Why the heck is the animation looks good in this anime??

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 26, 2023

8 by SurgingSoulZX »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 25, 2011

131 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 19, 2023 4:23 AM

» will Dogdays get seaon 4 or it was canceled after season 3 finished airing

FL-SYNC - Apr 21, 2023

3 by Dorkave »»
Jun 9, 2023 6:56 PM

» Does dog days have any romance?

FlamingMangos - Feb 26, 2014

5 by Prizma10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.